Remember me
▼ Content

Homemade Ketchup Thread

Homemade Ketchup Thread29-07-2023 04:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
So many tomatoes, and so little time... Climate change has been kind, plenty of sunshine, and afternoon showers. Not to mention the cats doing a good job fertilizing the tomato patch... So what to do with the bounty, rotting on the vines? Certainly, a small batch of ketchup is no big deal. But gallons of it sitting around, is likely to ferment. Is tomato wine even a thing?
29-07-2023 09:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)

HarveyH55 wrote:But gallons of it sitting around, is likely to ferment. Is tomato wine even a thing?

It's tomato vinegar, and it's a thing. Bottle it up and sell it for $7.00 per 500 ml.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-07-2023 18:43
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:But gallons of it sitting around, is likely to ferment. Is tomato wine even a thing?

It's tomato vinegar, and it's a thing. Bottle it up and sell it for $7.00 per 500 ml.

Would cat fertilizer make it worth more. That cat-crap coffee is crazy expensive...
31-07-2023 01:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
HarveyH55 wrote:Would cat fertilizer make it worth more. That cat-crap coffee is crazy expensive...

How do you fertilize a cat?
01-08-2023 23:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Would cat fertilizer make it worth more. That cat-crap coffee is crazy expensive...

An important question.

Ambulance requested ASAP

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-08-2023 06:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:

It's really a pretty straight forward process...

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

02-08-2023 14:25
Lesteraction
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
A Leatherman knife is a multi-tool knife produced by the Leatherman company. Leatherman is a well-known brand that manufactures high-quality multitools. These tools include knives, pliers, screwdrivers, and other tools integrated into a single compact device.
02-08-2023 18:33
(5197)
Lesteraction wrote:
A Leatherman knife is a multi-tool knife produced by the Leatherman company. Leatherman is a well-known brand that manufactures high-quality multitools. These tools include knives, pliers, screwdrivers, and other tools integrated into a single compact device.

Yeah, they're pretty cool. I got one for Christmas a few years back. Put the full sized one in the glove box. Don't think I've ever used it though. Came with a mini I keep in my locker at work. It's awesome, used it a bunch of times. Has scissors instead of pliers, which are sharp and strong. Has a really sharp blade, like a razor. Tweezers a tiny, hard to work, but pulls out splinters okay.

Join the debate Homemade Ketchup Thread:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
New thread added, no content other than524-07-2023 21:26
This thread is only for members with more than 2500 posts214-06-2023 03:45
This thread is only for members with fewer than 2500 posts013-06-2023 23:08
THREAD VERSUS THREAD! A REAL climate debate.12330-03-2022 23:42
How Did TrueCompanion Create a New Thread/Post in a Closed Forum?326-08-2021 00:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact