Remember me
▼ Content

climate-debate.com - Where have all the members gone?

Page 1 of 212>
climate-debate.com - Where have all the members gone?11-05-2023 02:10
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Yesterday, the 1657th member joined this website.

That makes 75 new members in the past year, after I first joined.

Yet, only five to ten members actually participate in the discussion.

And ALL of the new members who joined after I did have given up already.

The handful of members who do post have been here for years.

There must be something very unattractive about the discussion that repels even those who thought they wanted to be part of it at one time.
11-05-2023 03:33
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
... or people quickly realize that preaching religious dogma doesn't fly here because it will always get challenged with logic, science, and mathematics.
11-05-2023 08:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Well put.

I find it hilarious that Im a BM complains about the activity on this forum when he is clearly participating. He doesn't get much response here because several folks here know enough to call him on his BS or simply ignores it. He thinks he speaks for everybody, typical of an omniscience moron like this.

His jabberwocky doesn't work here. It is not science. His attention getting schemes are ineffective.
Edited on 11-05-2023 08:01
RE: meet the main attraction08-06-2023 08:52
sealover
★★★★☆
(1248)
Into the Night wrote:
Well put.

I find it hilarious that Im a BM complains about the activity on this forum when he is clearly participating. He doesn't get much response here because several folks here know enough to call him on his BS or simply ignores it. He thinks he speaks for everybody, typical of an omniscience moron like this.

His jabberwocky doesn't work here. It is not science. His attention getting schemes are ineffective.

The main attraction of this website must be the member with 20750 posts.

Over the last eight years, his posts have been the most frequent.

Perhaps the high quality of these 20750 posts helps explain why so many members find this website such an attractive place to participate in

This week alone, there must have been five, maybe six or even seven members who posted something.

How could they resist, when the main attraction keeps putting out such interesting posts?
08-06-2023 17:23
(21599)
sealover wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Well put.

The main attraction of this website must be the member with 20750 posts.

Over the last eight years, his posts have been the most frequent.

Perhaps the high quality of these 20750 posts helps explain why so many members find this website such an attractive place to participate in

This week alone, there must have been five, maybe six or even seven members who posted something.

How could they resist, when the main attraction keeps putting out such interesting posts?

Jealous now?

BTW, did you know that people like you have been banned from this site for spamming like you do?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: 99% of members have fewer than 1300 posts09-06-2023 21:27
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
A quick glance at the "most active users" list reveals that only 1% of the 1659 members have posted more than 1300 times.

What if there were even just ONE thread for the other 99%?

What if the other 99% had even just ONE thread where the 1% leave them alone?

Just ONE thread where they won't have to read comments like, "you are a moron."

A place where every attempt to discuss climate change does not immediately get covered in troll feces.

Maybe the other 99% have given up on this website permanently.

We will never know, so long as there is not a single thread where most of the posts are NOT from the 1%.

And it is really more like 0.25% of the membership who dominate every thread.

A thread for the 99.75% would only exclude four members.

And they will never let that happen.
09-06-2023 23:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Im a BM wrote:

There must be something very unattractive about the discussion that repels even those who thought they wanted to be part of it at one time.

This is not a real website, it is a closed loop only for certain people. A real climate discussion page would have millions of participants. I thought you knew?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-06-2023 00:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14413)
Im a BM wrote:A quick glance at the "most active users" list reveals that only 1% of the 1659 members have posted more than 1300 times.

You are completely omitting all of the members who only want to read posts but not post anything themselves.

Im a BM wrote:What if there were even just ONE thread for the other 99%?

They have all of the threads already.

Im a BM wrote:What if the other 99% had even just ONE thread where the 1% leave them alone?

Why would they look to read posts where there aren't any?

Im a BM wrote: Just ONE thread where they won't have to read comments like, "you are a moron."

Who would erase those comments? Censors?

Im a BM wrote: A thread for the 99.75% would only exclude four members.

How would the 99.75% read the posts of the four excluded members?
10-06-2023 03:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:A quick glance at the "most active users" list reveals that only 1% of the 1659 members have posted more than 1300 times.

You are completely omitting all of the members who only want to read posts but not post anything themselves.

Im a BM wrote:What if the other 99% had even just ONE thread where the 1% leave them alone?

Im a BM wrote: Just ONE thread where they won't have to read comments like, "you are a moron."

Facebook gets 500,000 new members every day, this place would have that many total members in 83,000 or so years, naturally however 99.9% would already be dead

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 10-06-2023 04:02
10-06-2023 06:43
(14413)
Swan wrote:Facebook gets 500,000 new members every day, this place would have that many total members in 83,000 or so years

That's all going to change when AI decides to take over quantum computing. This site will have that many new members in a fraction of the speed of light.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-06-2023 13:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Facebook gets 500,000 new members every day, this place would have that many total members in 83,000 or so years

That's all going to change when AI decides to take over quantum computing. This site will have that many new members in a fraction of the speed of light.

And you will still be a deluded schizzo

ULTRA MAGA

10-06-2023 16:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

This is not a real website, it is a closed loop only for certain people. A real climate discussion page would have millions of participants. I thought you knew?

It is a real website, and we could discus climate, if there was anything there to discus. It's a scam, enough said... So, we discus other things like AI generated, quantum GMO, moraine-grown tomatoes. That the FBI doesn't want anyone to know about. Bet you just can't wait, another month or so, you'll be chokin'-the-chicken, as you squeeze the snot and seeds out of them tomatoes, making you special 'sauce'...
10-06-2023 20:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

It is a real website, and we could discus climate, if there was anything there to discus. It's a scam, enough said... So, we discus other things like AI generated, quantum GMO, moraine-grown tomatoes. That the FBI doesn't want anyone to know about. Bet you just can't wait, another month or so, you'll be chokin'-the-chicken, as you squeeze the snot and seeds out of them tomatoes, making you special 'sauce'...

Again if this were a real website there would be at least one million members active every day instead of 3 to 5. Furthermore every real website sells ads to generate income this site does nothing as it is fully government funded and deep cover for schizzos

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-06-2023 20:35
10-06-2023 22:15
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:

He's also omitting the number of people that created an account here, posted prolifically, then never showed up again.

You are right though. Most accounts only read posts most of the time (if not all the time) and do not post. This is pretty normal for most forums.

I think BM's problem here is that he is desperate for attention. He complains there are not enough users to listen to his BS.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 10-06-2023 22:18
10-06-2023 22:23
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Again if this were a real website there would be at least one million members active every day instead of 3 to 5.

Not the definition of a real website. True Scotsman fallacy.
A real website is any server that serves the HTTP or HTTPS protocol.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore every real website sells ads to generate income

Not a requirement for any website.
Swan wrote:
this site does nothing as it is fully government funded and deep cover for schizzos

So https://www.faa.gov it not a real website and does nothing??

The Parrot Killer

10-06-2023 23:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

He's also omitting the number of people that created an account here, posted prolifically, then never showed up again.

You are right though. Most accounts only read posts most of the time (if not all the time) and do not post. This is pretty normal for most forums.

I think BM's problem here is that he is desperate for attention. He complains there are not enough users to listen to his BS.

Historically this board has posted an average of 1.18 post per hour since 2015. LOL that is only prolific if you have downs syndrome.

ULTRA MAGA

10-06-2023 23:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Again if this were a real website there would be at least one million members active every day instead of 3 to 5.

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
this site does nothing as it is fully government funded and deep cover for schizzos

PT Barnum had a name for you.

Sucker

PS. This is a fake website, if it were real it would have millions of post per year, if not per day instead of 82,000 in 8 years

ULTRA MAGA

11-06-2023 00:45
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Again if this were a real website there would be at least one million members active every day instead of 3 to 5. Furthermore every real website sells ads to generate income this site does nothing as it is fully government funded and deep cover for schizzos

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So, why are you here, and not using a 'real' website? Where millions of users can be annoyed by you. Oh, you already made an ass of yourself, and got banned, learned nothing. So much for that almost 'genius' IQ... Bet you even got kicked off the tomato growers forum. Web hosting isn't always expensive. Some website accept ads from their host, to reduce cost. Some large sites might monetize, and sell ad space. It's not always about making money.

Your mind seems to function as a small child. With your stated intelligence, and finances, you don't seem to do much with the resources you claim. I have no trouble learning new skills. I don't need to learn everything required for certification. Just a functional knowledge to complete a task. And once learned, I remember, and can apply that knowledge to similar tasks. Not hard to figure out how to deal with what might be different.
11-06-2023 01:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

So, why are you here, and not using a 'real' website? Where millions of users can be annoyed by you. Oh, you already made an ass of yourself, and got banned, learned nothing. So much for that almost 'genius' IQ... Bet you even got kicked off the tomato growers forum. Web hosting isn't always expensive. Some website accept ads from their host, to reduce cost. Some large sites might monetize, and sell ad space. It's not always about making money.

Your mind seems to function as a small child. With your stated intelligence, and finances, you don't seem to do much with the resources you claim. I have no trouble learning new skills. I don't need to learn everything required for certification. Just a functional knowledge to complete a task. And once learned, I remember, and can apply that knowledge to similar tasks. Not hard to figure out how to deal with what might be different.

Actually it is all about making money as without revenue a website cannot maintain itself, proving that this dump is government funded. I am here as your support group as without me this site shuts down out of boredom. THAT SAID WHO WOULD ADVERTISE ON A PAGE WITH 4 USERS.............

HE HE HE

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-06-2023 02:01
11-06-2023 06:50
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Actually it is all about making money as without revenue a website cannot maintain itself, proving that this dump is government funded. I am here as your support group as without me this site shuts down out of boredom. THAT SAID WHO WOULD ADVERTISE ON A PAGE WITH 4 USERS.............

HE HE HE

You really are a clueless moron... You pay for server space, to host your website. You can created/maintain it yourself, or you can pay a professional service. A website doesn't really require much maintenance, other than keeping the content below the amount of server space you paid for.

This site does seem well maintained though. Other than you, and Buddha, there isn't a spambot problem...
11-06-2023 14:04
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

PT Barnum had a name for you.

Sucker

PS. This is a fake website, if it were real it would have millions of post per year, if not per day instead of 82,000 in 8 years

Not required for a real website.

This is a real website.

The Parrot Killer

11-06-2023 14:09
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Actually it is all about making money as without revenue a website cannot maintain itself,

No, it is not about making money. A website can maintain itself without advertisers. Many do.
Swan wrote:
proving that this dump is government funded.

This site is not government funded.
Swan wrote:
I am here as your support group

You do not support anyone. You are not a group either.
Swan wrote:
as without me this site shuts down out of boredom.

This site has been here long before you and will quite probably be here long after you leave.
Swan wrote:
THAT SAID WHO WOULD ADVERTISE ON A PAGE WITH 4 USERS.............

This site doesn't have advertisers.

The Parrot Killer

11-06-2023 23:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

HE HE HE

You really are a clueless moron... You pay for server space, to host your website. You can created/maintain it yourself, or you can pay a professional service. A website doesn't really require much maintenance, other than keeping the content below the amount of server space you paid for.

This site does seem well maintained though. Other than you, and Buddha, there isn't a spambot problem...

LOL, the other 3 schizzos do seem to agree with you. However as said no company would actually have a logical reason to advertise to myself and 3 schizzos

ULTRA MAGA

12-06-2023 02:04
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

HE HE HE

LOL, the other 3 schizzos do seem to agree with you. However as said no company would actually have a logical reason to advertise to myself and 3 schizzos

A lot of website accept ads from their host, for a reduced price, even free. They don't make money, just get a discount. Ads are mostly annoying, sometimes distracts from the website's content.
12-06-2023 02:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

HE HE HE

A lot of website accept ads from their host, for a reduced price, even free. They don't make money, just get a discount. Ads are mostly annoying, sometimes distracts from the website's content.

In reality ads earn websites millions in revenue, but not to fake websites with 4 total active users.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

12-06-2023 18:42
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

HE HE HE

In reality ads earn websites millions in revenue, but not to fake websites with 4 total active users.

Seems to be a huge gap, between your adolescence, and your current lack of development. How many years were you a prison-play-thing? Who did you kill? Missed out on quite a few years. Or, did you like it so much, you just kept going back, until you got too old to be 'popular'...
12-06-2023 21:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

HE HE HE

Seems to be a huge gap, between your adolescence, and your current lack of development. How many years were you a prison-play-thing? Who did you kill? Missed out on quite a few years. Or, did you like it so much, you just kept going back, until you got too old to be 'popular'...

In reality ads earn real websites millions in revenue, but not to fake websites with 4 total active users.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

12-06-2023 22:16
(14413)
HarveyH55 wrote:Seems to be a huge gap, between your adolescence, and your current lack of development. How many years were you a prison-play-thing? Who did you kill? Missed out on quite a few years. Or, did you like it so much, you just kept going back, until you got too old to be 'popular'...

This begs the question(s): Did Swan learn gardening in prison? Did Swan trade tomatoes for cigarettes? Did he bribe guards with eggplants? Did the FBI not interview Swan because they already knew everything they needed to know about him from his rap sheet? Is Swan simply disgruntled for having been a prison bitch for so many years?

Why didn't Swan just quantum teleport out of prison and make a break for it? Why didn't he just escape at ten-million times the speed of light? Surely he could have arranged a deal with Steve Jobs.
12-06-2023 23:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Seems to be a huge gap, between your adolescence, and your current lack of development. How many years were you a prison-play-thing? Who did you kill? Missed out on quite a few years. Or, did you like it so much, you just kept going back, until you got too old to be 'popular'...

This begs the question(s): Did Swan learn gardening in prison? Did Swan trade tomatoes for cigarettes? Did he bribe guards with eggplants? Did the FBI not interview Swan because they already knew everything they needed to know about him from his rap sheet? Is Swan simply disgruntled for having been a prison bitch for so many years?

Why didn't Swan just quantum teleport out of prison and make a break for it? Why didn't he just escape at ten-million times the speed of light? Surely he could have arranged a deal with Steve Jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJhMlmf2awg

The FBI funny pages are the best

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 12-06-2023 23:12
12-06-2023 23:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

In reality ads earn real websites millions in revenue, but not to fake websites with 4 total active users.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

13-06-2023 02:31
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:

I think you have it a bit backwards. Swan traded cigarettes for tomatoes, and then traded the tomatoes for his double wide trailer. Turns out the trailer was stolen, which landed him in prison where he learned to grow and snort eggplant.

In prison is where he created a real website with advertising for eggplant blow and literally made his fortune from behind bars.

After serving his 20,000 year sentence, he was released on several conditions.

1) speaking with the FBI prohibited
2) growing tomatoes over 10ft tall prohibited.
3) throwing moraines prohibited
4) surfing fake websites prohibited
5) teleporting strictly prohibited

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
13-06-2023 03:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I think you have it a bit backwards. Swan traded cigarettes for tomatoes, and then traded the tomatoes for his double wide trailer. Turns out the trailer was stolen, which landed him in prison where he learned to grow and snort eggplant.

In prison is where he created a real website with advertising for eggplant blow and literally made his fortune from behind bars.

I now own your brain.

ULTRA MAGA

13-06-2023 05:13
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I now own your brain.

Cool. Your 130 IQ is now plausible.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
13-06-2023 08:09
(14413)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:I now own your brain.

Awesome!
Attached image:

13-06-2023 13:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:I now own your brain.

Awesome!

ULTRA MAGA

RE: Less than 2500 posts, voluntary exclusion13-06-2023 22:16
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
A list of the most active users reveals that only 10 members have posted more than 2500 times.

Some of those ten haven't posted in years.

I propose an experiment:

A thread called "For members with fewer than 2500 posts"

Those with more than 2500 posts have hundreds of other threads to post on.

The thread may get no takers.

It certainly will not attract anyone new if the ten most active users post there.

It would only work if the handful of most active users voluntarily restrain themselves from posting on it.

But even if just those most active users posting on THIS thread were to agree to have ONE thread that they do not interfere with.

"How would the 99.75% read the posts of the four excluded members?"

There would be only one thread where they would NOT be able to read them.

If the 99.75% want to read the posts of the most active four members, it is pretty difficult to avoid them.

They dominate EVERY thread.

And there have been years of data that show how few other members find it to be a discussion they choose to participate in.

This year alone, several of the newest members attempted to participate actively.

Ironically, they were all climate "skeptics", quite willing to go along with the disdain for all who accept the scientific consensus.

But they weren't willing to go far enough.

They wouldn't provide unambiguous definitions for terms such as "fossil fuel".

They didn't believe in anthropogenic climate change.

But they weren't even supposed to believe in climate.

How about just ONE thread for those who believe that climate is real?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:

13-06-2023 22:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Im a BM wrote:
A list of the most active users reveals that only 10 members have posted more than 2500 times.

I propose an experiment:

It certainly will not attract anyone new if the ten most active users post there.

It would only work if the handful of most active users voluntarily restrain themselves from posting on it.

But even if just those most active users posting on THIS thread were to agree to have ONE thread that they do not interfere with.

If the 99.75% want to read the posts of the most active four members, it is pretty difficult to avoid them.

And there have been years of data that show how few other members find it to be a discussion they choose to participate in.

This year alone, several of the newest members attempted to participate actively.

Ironically, they were all climate "skeptics", quite willing to go along with the disdain for all who accept the scientific consensus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:

Nobody cares...............................

ULTRA MAGA

13-06-2023 23:31
(5197)
Im a BM wrote:

I propose an experiment:

IBdaMann wrote:

You could always start your own website, if this one, or any other doesn't fit your wants and needs. We often do get threads, where only the person who started it, was the only person who started it, posted... Would be odd to start a thread actually related to climate-debate, but reject any who would debate.

I do agree that the amphibious 'fossil-fuels' crap is annoying. The term has been used over 50 years. Stubborn refusal to acknowledge a long accept label, simply because it's not philosophically-correct is childish. It's a label, doesn't necessarily need to be accurate.

The concept of a 'global-climate' is idiotic. Average doesn't apply, since there are several areas on this planet, that never, ever share similar conditions. What areas roughly conform to the 'average-global-climate'? Average global temperature is equally pointless, other than for politics. sounds impressive, but doesn't actually mean much in the real world.
13-06-2023 23:47
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
You could always start your own website, if this one, or any other doesn't fit your wants and needs. We often do get threads, where only the person who started it, was the only person who started it, posted... Would be odd to start a thread actually related to climate-debate, but reject any who would debate.

I do agree that the amphibious 'fossil-fuels' crap is annoying. The term has been used over 50 years. Stubborn refusal to acknowledge a long accept label, simply because it's not philosophically-correct is childish. It's a label, doesn't necessarily need to be accurate.

The concept of a 'global-climate' is idiotic. Average doesn't apply, since there are several areas on this planet, that never, ever share similar conditions. What areas roughly conform to the 'average-global-climate'? Average global temperature is equally pointless, other than for politics. sounds impressive, but doesn't actually mean much in the real world.[/quote]

HarveyH55 correctly notes that I or anyone could simply start their own website.

But this particular rabbit hole has a special quality that would be hard to duplicate on a new website.

I just did a Google search for "climate change discussion website".

This website was fifth on the list, just ahead of The Nature Conservancy.

New viewers get drawn in every day.

Obviously, they don't like what they see or we would be hearing from them.

I could start my own website.

But I wouldn't know how to make it appear that 50-200 "Guests online" have suddenly taken an interest in my website for a few minutes. Several times each day and night.

I would never be able to game the system so that a Google search shows my website fifth on the list for "climate change discussion websites".

So, I'm trying to do it here.
14-06-2023 00:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

I propose an experiment:

IBdaMann wrote:

The concept of a 'global-climate' is idiotic. Average doesn't apply, since there are several areas on this planet, that never, ever share similar conditions. What areas roughly conform to the 'average-global-climate'? Average global temperature is equally pointless, other than for politics. sounds impressive, but doesn't actually mean much in the real world.

Every planet has a global climate, or are you saying that all planets are equal?

If you has an IQ you would see this

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate climate-debate.com - Where have all the members gone?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
This thread is only for members with more than 2500 posts214-06-2023 03:45
This thread is only for members with fewer than 2500 posts013-06-2023 23:08
The Biden's are literally CCP (Chink Communist Party) members.008-09-2022 15:35
Intelligence Committee members warn US of bioweapons targeting DNA of individual Americans024-07-2022 15:05
Kenney says while he believes humans cause climate change, not all UCP members have to agree on that022-03-2019 15:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact