Remember me
▼ Content

The Third Temple Is Already Up In Jerusalem Israel But People Do Not Know That

The Third Temple Is Already Up In Jerusalem Israel But People Do Not Know That21-08-2020 06:27
ThirdTempleJerusalem
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)

The truth is that the third temple many the Jew people was and are waiting for is already there in Jerusalem Israel.

Look at the dictionary the meaning of Temple.
They are the place for people come to pray !
And now, look at the wall in Jerusalem, you will see many thousand people come to pray everyday !

The first and second temple may be big with big building structure.
But you can still call the third temple is just a small temple with just some brick wall alone.

Do you know the biggest temple on Earth is the Earth planet itself ?!

If you want to talk and compare with prophecy in old textbooks, I can tell you that the God of Israel and/or God in the Bible always give their point of view about something in life.
But most if not all people are still only trying do "decode" and use their knowledge level to "judge" those words, which is not a smart way. Just like what is cheap what is expensive meaning, the people have money tell that everything below 1 million is cheap, while the poor said everything above 1000 is expensive.

Even if God of Israel or God in the Bible said the Messiah is the Jewish but only from their view, but not your mortal human view.

Because what is a Jewish meaning?
The answer is up to each people understanding.
The smart people will say whoever know the Torah and have basic understanding about Jew people.
The stupid people will say they must work and live like us including pray, eat the same food, etc.

No matter what any entities, beings are saying, the eternal truth is the sky of Earth is a temple, the planet Earth is the most beautiful temple itself.

You can wait and gambling with your knowledge, I do not care, I just want to give you other point of view.
But as the real savior Messiah, I can guarantee with you guys that there won't be any third physical temple being built in Jerusalem Israel like the first and the second one, because they are not necessary. Pray without any blocking concrete wall celling, straight to the sky is always better other place.

There is no any temple can be compared with the giant beautiful Earth planet itself.

If the Israel people really want to end the conflict with other nearby nations, they can only seek help from me the Messiah at forum freejoy.aimoo.com. But the time is very limited less than 30 days from now.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
21-08-2020 10:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
The end of times, is only 30 days away? Oh no, I really thought global warming, and non of that renewable energy would really amount to much in my lifetime. I'm not sure 30 days is enough, to atone for a lifetime of sinful living.
21-08-2020 16:26
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
False prophecy from a false prophet summarily dismissed.
21-08-2020 16:43
(5197)
gfm7175 wrote:

I don't think I'd be totally dismissive. There have been a lot of Book of Revelations type stuff going on this year. Trump still has the 'nuclear codes'... But, some of the 'events. are a little hoaxy, or democrat generated. Florida is prophesied to be devastated by a monster tropical storm, Monday or Tuesday. Of course, it will likely pass, like the last, and barely name-worthy. Did pick up a 12-pack of beer, just in case. Besides, need to mow the lawn. Can't do yard work without beer.
21-08-2020 19:19
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

I don't think I'd be totally dismissive. There have been a lot of Book of Revelations type stuff going on this year. Trump still has the 'nuclear codes'... But, some of the 'events. are a little hoaxy, or democrat generated. Florida is prophesied to be devastated by a monster tropical storm, Monday or Tuesday. Of course, it will likely pass, like the last, and barely name-worthy. Did pick up a 12-pack of beer, just in case. Besides, need to mow the lawn. Can't do yard work without beer.

I will say that I believe end time prophecy (as mentioned in Revelation, Daniel, and other books of the Bible) to be coming to fruition VERY rapidly right now.
21-08-2020 19:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14416)
ThirdTempleJerusalem wrote:
Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah

Forgive me for asking ...

... but did God run out of articulate oraters?

Aren't you supposed to be able to speak in tongues? Doesn't that extend to writing?

I'm thinking God needs to call in his HR department for a chat. Someone is really dropping the ball on this one.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-08-2020 20:29
(14416)

Attached image:

21-08-2020 22:09
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah

Forgive me for asking ...

... but did God run out of articulate oraters?

Aren't you supposed to be able to speak in tongues? Doesn't that extend to writing?

I'm thinking God needs to call in his HR department for a chat. Someone is really dropping the ball on this one.

My thoughts as well... God is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for orators if this dude is all that he could come up with...
21-08-2020 22:59
(14416)
gfm7175 wrote:My thoughts as well... God is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for orators if this dude is all that he could come up with...

This reminds me of a freaky experience I had in highschool. Turn your freak-threshold up a notch.

One of my teachers was a fundamentalist Christian who was, let's just say, very devout. He often abruptly changed subjects from what he was teaching to give us some advice on avoiding the temptation to engage in passionate kissing with our spouses once we married, or to have the discipline to heavily limit sex with our spouses in order to maximize the spiritual connection with God those rare times that we decide to have children.

OK. Great.

So one day he pauses from the lecture and tells the class that he had received a special request to speak to the class in tongues. After informing us that such a gift is a sign of faith because all people who pray for it receive it, i.e. if you can't speak in tongues then you obviously never prayed for it deeply from the bottom of your heart with every last ounce of faith that you have.

OK. Great.

So he became very solemn, removed his glasses, looked up ... at the ceiling, raised his hands ... and began to emit totally unintelligible speech. Remember that this was a highschool class; the students were trying not to laugh. I remember thinking "My parents will NOT believe me when I tell them about my day."

Then I had a terrible realization for which I did not have the heart to mention to the teacher. When one speaks in tongues, i.e. the gift of the Holy Ghost, everyone is supposed to understand, regardless of the language he speaks. What the teacher was demonstrating was God's curse at Babel whereby despite everyone speaking his language, no one could understand him.

He looked so happy. I didn't want to burst his bubble.

This "Messiah" dude can't very well be understood by the people in whose language he is writing. I think I'm going to call him the Babel-tower.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-08-2020 23:42
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:My thoughts as well... God is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for orators if this dude is all that he could come up with...

This reminds me of a freaky experience I had in highschool. Turn your freak-threshold up a notch.

One of my teachers was a fundamentalist Christian who was, let's just say, very devout. He often abruptly changed subjects from what he was teaching to give us some advice on avoiding the temptation to engage in passionate kissing with our spouses once we married, or to have the discipline to heavily limit sex with our spouses in order to maximize the spiritual connection with God those rare times that we decide to have children.

OK. Great.

So one day he pauses from the lecture and tells the class that he had received a special request to speak to the class in tongues. After informing us that such a gift is a sign of faith because all people who pray for it receive it, i.e. if you can't speak in tongues then you obviously never prayed for it deeply from the bottom of your heart with every last ounce of faith that you have.

OK. Great.

So he became very solemn, removed his glasses, looked up ... at the ceiling, raised his hands ... and began to emit totally unintelligible speech. Remember that this was a highschool class; the students were trying not to laugh. I remember thinking "My parents will NOT believe me when I tell them about my day."

Then I had a terrible realization for which I did not have the heart to mention to the teacher. When one speaks in tongues, i.e. the gift of the Holy Ghost, everyone is supposed to understand, regardless of the language he speaks. What the teacher was demonstrating was God's curse at Babel whereby despite everyone speaking his language, no one could understand him.

He looked so happy. I didn't want to burst his bubble.

This "Messiah" dude can't very well be understood by the people in whose language he is writing. I think I'm going to call him the Babel-tower.

Woooooooow that's one heck of an encounter... As a Christian myself, I'd be laughing at the dude too... and it sounds as if you (a non-Christian) have a better understanding of The Bible than him.
Edited on 21-08-2020 23:54
22-08-2020 03:33
(5197)
I'm really not sure what to think. Obviously, it's expected that we follow the link, to receive further brainwashing, and inducted into this cult. Twiddles has been mostly silent for a while, figured he took the journey, or caught Covid19 (tough to do, hiding in his basement, real talent there.

Don't see the appeal of following this cult, and becoming 'god-like'. Hear to many people these days cursing our God's name, blaming God for all bad things that happen. stuff people usually chose to do to themselves, like voting for Biden, or any other democrat for that matter. I'm certain that this cult is a creation of the democrat party, to interfere with the 2020 election. Zombie Joe, and the 'ho, cant' do it alone.
22-08-2020 07:00
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Harvey,
Do you make a deliberate effort to get things wrong?
22-08-2020 10:24
(14416)
keepit wrote: Harvey, Do you make a deliberate effort to get things wrong?

As long as you are bringing up the question, do you?

How are you able to successfully achieve total equivocation time after time? You have obviously practiced.

22-08-2020 15:45
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
Do you make a deliberate effort to get things wrong?

What do you figure I got wrong? When you generalize like that, it's only a weak-ass attempt at an insult. Which sort of gives me the impression that I got it right, and you got your 'feelings' hurt.

I watched Joe's acceptance speech. He read it perfectly, unemotionally, completely focused on the teleprompter. Very little body movement, almost no facial muscle movement, expressions. Drugs, and maybe Botox could explain. Most people, who read out loud, for 15 minutes, nonstop, will stumble a few times. Joe barely did, maybe 2-3 times. Sort of think, it was prerecorded, and over edited. His lack of motion and expression, was to make editing easier, and seamless (undetectable). For someone, who has just been handed the operatunity to run for the top-job in America, no emotion, no excitement, enthusiasm, energy. Actually, he looked a little scared, missing the safety and security of his basement.

Kamala Harris 'data' Willie Brown, a man 30 years older, who appointed her to her first two high level, public service jobs. Jobs, she was minimally qualified, and most definitely lack any experience. All public record, nothing to get wrong.

The only part I may have errored on, is the cult stuff, since I don't follow mystery links in the internet. High probability of a cult, or the link does mean things to you computer. Have to trust that it didn't destroy your computer, and the cult declined to recruit you. Must have been devastating to be rejected by a doomsday cult...

Join the debate The Third Temple Is Already Up In Jerusalem Israel But People Do Not Know That:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
The Netherlands is euthanizing autistic people. So why was it different when Hitler did the same028-06-2023 22:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact