Remember me
▼ Content

The SCIENCE of the "Greenhouse Effect"



Page 7 of 8<<<5678>
28-10-2023 01:47
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Swan,
If you really believe that i agree wit you, you are just kidding yourself.
28-10-2023 02:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Swan,
Not only are there no physical certainties (only probabilities) but there is the belief among some scientists that there are no physical things. They believe that we live in a simulation (nothing physical).


Science isn't belief, or consensus. Beliefs are religion. Consensus is a congregation, a church.


Then how does science explain the 85-missing percent of the universe, that is missing without which science totally fails?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 28-10-2023 02:52
28-10-2023 02:57
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Swan,
Science doesn't totally fail just because it doesn't understand the dark universe very well. Science does very well at providing theories that can be converted to engineering marvels. If you believe your absurd exaggerations, then you'll come to wrong conclusions.
28-10-2023 02:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
If you really believe that i agree wit you, you are just kidding yourself.


You are the one who believes in the simulation theory, so tell us did it write itself?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2023 03:00
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Swan,
I didn't say anywhere that i believed the simulation hypothesis. You came to a wrong conclusion about what i belie3ve.
28-10-2023 03:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
I didn't say anywhere that i believed the simulation hypothesis. You came to a wrong conclusion about what i belie3ve.


So you want me to believe in the delusion of what you claim is science.

Your psych degree is worth less than a roll of toilet paper.

130


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 28-10-2023 03:19
28-10-2023 03:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Swan,
Which hypothesis that i presented don't you believe? Keep in mind that hypotheses are only hypotheses, not full blown theories. I didn't say which ones i believe and i didn't say i wanted you to believe them. I just presented them for your edification.
I do believe that we live in a probabilistic universe, not a deterministic universe.
Edited on 28-10-2023 03:40
28-10-2023 03:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
Which hypothesis that i presented don't you believe? Keep in mind that hypotheses are only hypotheses, not full blown theories. I didn't say which ones i believe and i didn't say i wanted you to believe them. I just presented them for your edification.
I do believe that we live in a probabilistic universe, not a deterministic universe.


First of all, we do not live in the same universe as you like all the rest can merely pretend to follow, as if you did you would meet a fast demise. I shit out the best of the best long ago, all with pretty do nothing waste of money degrees hanging on the wall, just like you.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2023 04:13
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Swan,
It sounds like you believe we live in a deterministic universe.
I took a course in college where the prof said that if you shot yourself in the head, there would be a very small possibility that every single molecule in the bullet would dematerialize at the same moment and the bullet would rematerialize after it left your head. I never forgot that lesson. That was almost 60 years ago. Then when i took a paramedic course, the instructor told us about a call where they went to an attempted suicide. They went to the back yard where the victim was sitting in a chair with an entry would on one side of his head and an exit wound on the other side of his head. And he was sitting there talking to the paramedics!! It reminded me of the physics professor telling his lesson. It turns out that there was a reasonable explanation about why the bullet didn't go through his brain so it wasn't really the improbable event of total dematerialization.
I forgot to mention that in a non deterministic world everything is always materializing and dematerializing. The 2 slit experiment might tell us that things materialize and dematerialize.
Just because YOU don't believe some of the modern physics theories doesn't mean that i wasted my tuition money.
Edited on 28-10-2023 04:17
28-10-2023 04:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
It sounds like you believe we live in a deterministic universe.
I took a course in college where the prof said that if you shot yourself in the head, there would be a very small possibility that every single molecule in the bullet would dematerialize at the same moment and the bullet would rematerialize after it left your head. I never forgot that lesson. That was almost 60 years ago. Then when i took a paramedic course, the instructor told us about a call where they went to an attempted suicide. They went to the back yard where the victim was sitting in a chair with an entry would on one side of his head and an exit wound on the other side of his head. And he was sitting there talking to the paramedics!! It reminded me of the physics professor telling his lesson. It turns out that there was a reasonable explanation about why the bullet didn't go through his brain so it wasn't really the improbable event of total dematerialization.
I forgot to mention that in a non deterministic world everything is always materializing and dematerializing. The 2 slit experiment might tell us that things materialize and dematerialize.
Just because YOU don't believe some of the modern physics theories doesn't mean that i wasted my tuition money.


Look kid, the fact is that you started babbling about physical laws that I disproved, then twisted your mind so badly that you ended up agreeing with me.

CIAO

Come back anytime.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2023 04:44
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Swan,
I don't agree with you! And i haven't seen you disprove any scientific theories.
28-10-2023 04:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
Science doesn't totally fail just because it doesn't understand the dark universe very well. Science does very well at providing theories that can be converted to engineering marvels. If you believe your absurd exaggerations, then you'll come to wrong conclusions.


I concluded that I should buy Apple Computers.

What did you conclude?

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc

168.22 USD
+168.13 (186,811.11%)all time


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 28-10-2023 04:53
28-10-2023 04:54
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
I shit out the best of the best long ago

Which variety tomato was it?
28-10-2023 04:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
keepit wrote:
Quantum physics says that there is no such thing as a physical certainty, only probabilities.


Anything and everything that is not understood can only be a probability. The universe does not exist for humans to comprehend, as no human does comprehend.

PS. None of the universe is missing or dark, it is all right where it belongs.

PSS. Disprove that kid


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2023 05:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
I shit out the best of the best long ago

Which variety tomato was it?


Well it wasn't Ragu like your Mommy cooks.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2023 07:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Swan,
Not only are there no physical certainties (only probabilities) but there is the belief among some scientists that there are no physical things. They believe that we live in a simulation (nothing physical).


Science isn't belief, or consensus. Beliefs are religion. Consensus is a congregation, a church.


Then how does science explain the 85-missing percent of the universe, that is missing without which science totally fails?


Ease up on the meds dude, your babbling nonsense. It's not missing, if it was never there... We only explore with telescopes and radio waves. Far off crap is mixed in with a lot of background noise. The pull out repeated, predictable patterns and try to guess what it is, give it a name. Doesn't mean they always guessed correctly
28-10-2023 13:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Swan,
Not only are there no physical certainties (only probabilities) but there is the belief among some scientists that there are no physical things. They believe that we live in a simulation (nothing physical).


Science isn't belief, or consensus. Beliefs are religion. Consensus is a congregation, a church.


Then how does science explain the 85-missing percent of the universe, that is missing without which science totally fails?


Ease up on the meds dude, your babbling nonsense. It's not missing, if it was never there... We only explore with telescopes and radio waves. Far off crap is mixed in with a lot of background noise. The pull out repeated, predictable patterns and try to guess what it is, give it a name. Doesn't mean they always guessed correctly


Actually dark matter is the result of gravitational equations that fail because there is not enough mass to create gravity, and instead of saying that they were and are wrong, they just invented more stuff and made it invisible. Then followers like you just agree without actually thinking


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2023 18:33
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Well said Swan.
28-10-2023 19:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
keepit wrote:
Well said Swan.


Is it legal for someone to agree with me?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2023 23:59
James_
★★★★★
(2200)
Swan wrote:

Actually dark matter is the result of gravitational equations that fail because there is not enough mass to create gravity, and instead of saying that they were and are wrong, they just invented more stuff and made it invisible. Then followers like you just agree without actually thinking



A part of my research requires me to say f = ma = mv = 1/2mv^2. That is what science and the math that explains it allows for. In terms of dark matter and gravity, what does it mean?
If we were to consider that gravity has energy then the Earth's gravity would be able to be conserve in a gravity powered engine that produces meaningful work.
When gravity accelerates a weight to say f(x) = 1kg * distance/time (m/s) to 1 m/s
then it has the force (f = ma) of 1kg m/s. Its momentum is momentum = mv. It's mass is the same as its force.
The difference between momentum and force is if its accelerating or a constant speed. With gravity, if something is falling so it is always accelerating until it his the ground. Then it hits the ground with force.
If you are driving your car at 25mph and it weighs 1.5 tons then its
momentum = 3,000lbs * 25m/h or 109,964 ft.lb./s.
1/2mv^2 is kinetic energy and is used with understanding the kinetic energy in gasses such as KE = 3/2kT.
The issue with gravity and energy, if Newton would've gotten g = Gm1m2/r^2 right then they'd say that gravity has energy. Even today scientists have trouble considering that light from a distant star is propagated by dark matter. What tends to prove this is the inverse square law.
With a distant star its surface can be 1 which means 1^2. And then when light is emitted from that distant star the light expands according to the inverse law. Then when the parallax view is used to determine how far away a star is. After that then its intrinsic brightness (miilwatts/m^2?) will determine what type of star and its mass emitted that light.
And if the universe was empty then why does light from a distant star have a determined rate of entropy equal to what the inverse square law states?
29-10-2023 01:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Actually dark matter is the result of gravitational equations that fail because there is not enough mass to create gravity, and instead of saying that they were and are wrong, they just invented more stuff and made it invisible. Then followers like you just agree without actually thinking



A part of my research requires me to say f = ma = mv = 1/2mv^2. That is what science and the math that explains it allows for. In terms of dark matter and gravity, what does it mean?
If we were to consider that gravity has energy then the Earth's gravity would be able to be conserve in a gravity powered engine that produces meaningful work.
When gravity accelerates a weight to say f(x) = 1kg * distance/time (m/s) to 1 m/s
then it has the force (f = ma) of 1kg m/s. Its momentum is momentum = mv. It's mass is the same as its force.
The difference between momentum and force is if its accelerating or a constant speed. With gravity, if something is falling so it is always accelerating until it his the ground. Then it hits the ground with force.
If you are driving your car at 25mph and it weighs 1.5 tons then its
momentum = 3,000lbs * 25m/h or 109,964 ft.lb./s.
1/2mv^2 is kinetic energy and is used with understanding the kinetic energy in gasses such as KE = 3/2kT.
The issue with gravity and energy, if Newton would've gotten g = Gm1m2/r^2 right then they'd say that gravity has energy. Even today scientists have trouble considering that light from a distant star is propagated by dark matter. What tends to prove this is the inverse square law.
With a distant star its surface can be 1 which means 1^2. And then when light is emitted from that distant star the light expands according to the inverse law. Then when the parallax view is used to determine how far away a star is. After that then its intrinsic brightness (miilwatts/m^2?) will determine what type of star and its mass emitted that light.
And if the universe was empty then why does light from a distant star have a determined rate of entropy equal to what the inverse square law states?


Perhaps Mickey Mouse wants to invest his cheese in your delusion


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-10-2023 08:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Actually dark matter is the result of gravitational equations that fail because there is not enough mass to create gravity, and instead of saying that they were and are wrong, they just invented more stuff and made it invisible. Then followers like you just agree without actually thinking



A part of my research requires me to say f = ma = mv = 1/2mv^2. That is what science and the math that explains it allows for. In terms of dark matter and gravity, what does it mean?
If we were to consider that gravity has energy then the Earth's gravity would be able to be conserve in a gravity powered engine that produces meaningful work.
When gravity accelerates a weight to say f(x) = 1kg * distance/time (m/s) to 1 m/s
then it has the force (f = ma) of 1kg m/s. Its momentum is momentum = mv. It's mass is the same as its force.
The difference between momentum and force is if its accelerating or a constant speed. With gravity, if something is falling so it is always accelerating until it his the ground. Then it hits the ground with force.
If you are driving your car at 25mph and it weighs 1.5 tons then its
momentum = 3,000lbs * 25m/h or 109,964 ft.lb./s.
1/2mv^2 is kinetic energy and is used with understanding the kinetic energy in gasses such as KE = 3/2kT.
The issue with gravity and energy, if Newton would've gotten g = Gm1m2/r^2 right then they'd say that gravity has energy. Even today scientists have trouble considering that light from a distant star is propagated by dark matter. What tends to prove this is the inverse square law.
With a distant star its surface can be 1 which means 1^2. And then when light is emitted from that distant star the light expands according to the inverse law. Then when the parallax view is used to determine how far away a star is. After that then its intrinsic brightness (miilwatts/m^2?) will determine what type of star and its mass emitted that light.
And if the universe was empty then why does light from a distant star have a determined rate of entropy equal to what the inverse square law states?

Gravity is not energy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-10-2023 08:31
James_
★★★★★
(2200)
Into the Night wrote:

Gravity is not energy.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5vi9ir49g
29-10-2023 12:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Actually dark matter is the result of gravitational equations that fail because there is not enough mass to create gravity, and instead of saying that they were and are wrong, they just invented more stuff and made it invisible. Then followers like you just agree without actually thinking



A part of my research requires me to say f = ma = mv = 1/2mv^2. That is what science and the math that explains it allows for. In terms of dark matter and gravity, what does it mean?
If we were to consider that gravity has energy then the Earth's gravity would be able to be conserve in a gravity powered engine that produces meaningful work.
When gravity accelerates a weight to say f(x) = 1kg * distance/time (m/s) to 1 m/s
then it has the force (f = ma) of 1kg m/s. Its momentum is momentum = mv. It's mass is the same as its force.
The difference between momentum and force is if its accelerating or a constant speed. With gravity, if something is falling so it is always accelerating until it his the ground. Then it hits the ground with force.
If you are driving your car at 25mph and it weighs 1.5 tons then its
momentum = 3,000lbs * 25m/h or 109,964 ft.lb./s.
1/2mv^2 is kinetic energy and is used with understanding the kinetic energy in gasses such as KE = 3/2kT.
The issue with gravity and energy, if Newton would've gotten g = Gm1m2/r^2 right then they'd say that gravity has energy. Even today scientists have trouble considering that light from a distant star is propagated by dark matter. What tends to prove this is the inverse square law.
With a distant star its surface can be 1 which means 1^2. And then when light is emitted from that distant star the light expands according to the inverse law. Then when the parallax view is used to determine how far away a star is. After that then its intrinsic brightness (miilwatts/m^2?) will determine what type of star and its mass emitted that light.
And if the universe was empty then why does light from a distant star have a determined rate of entropy equal to what the inverse square law states?


Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-10-2023 18:01
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
If there is no acceleration, there is no motion... You drop something, it falls.
29-10-2023 20:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-10-2023 20:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-10-2023 00:47
James_
★★★★★
(2200)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope



You're ignoring that science allows for momentum to be conserved. I think it shows ignorance on the part of any individual who doesn't allow for what science allows for.
30-10-2023 00:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope



You're ignoring that science allows for momentum to be conserved. I think it shows ignorance on the part of any individual who doesn't allow for what science allows for.


The reason that there are no working perpetual motion machines is because friction and the gravity that causes it destroys momentum. However you can prove me wrong by creating a perpetual motion machine at any time, and feel free to use what you call science.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ready set go


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-10-2023 04:38
James_
★★★★★
(2200)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope



You're ignoring that science allows for momentum to be conserved. I think it shows ignorance on the part of any individual who doesn't allow for what science allows for.


The reason that there are no working perpetual motion machines is because friction and the gravity that causes it destroys momentum. However you can prove me wrong by creating a perpetual motion machine at any time, and feel free to use what you call science.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ready set go



Your name wouldn't happen to be dehammer or Alan would it?
Attached image:


Edited on 30-10-2023 04:41
30-10-2023 04:48
James_
★★★★★
(2200)
And there's.....

Yep for over 15 years one person has used many names and says I have to marry him and have his babies. He also says his name is Lot and that I am the son of Lot.

Genesis 19:33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I slept with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.

Why I'll need to move to a none Christian country. Christians like the Bible for a reason. And saying I have to prove myself to my father is I got him drunk on "my wine".

Who I think Swan is and this guy has said the V.A. diagnosed him with mental health issues as well. https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

And when I had colorectal cancer he told me to shove it back up my butt because he was getting ready to eat. He could've worked with me but he said he'd show me what it means to be a scriptural Christian. Yep, for 15 years he said little boy Im going to raise you according to what the Bible says;
Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"

Yep, who says ready, set, go and the clocking is ticking? Why would I need to prove myself to someone with mental health issues?
Alan, I'm going to quit posting in here because when you said you were Jubat and not Alan Bauldree, as soon as I said I bow down to the God of perpetual motion you gave me conditions on what you'd let me say.

Good Riddance and Bye

p.s., If you remember some of the arguments Alan used, he's read this;
https://www.wtamu.edu/~cbaird/sq/2014/01/08/since-gravity-is-unlimited-can-we-use-it-as-an-infinite-energy-source/

I've posted that before to explain what is taught and how they ignore conservation of momentum and conservation of angular momentum and Alan would be aware of it. His quoting it was almost word for word......
If I lift a bowling ball to the top of a hill and let it go, the ball falls, speeds up, and seems to gain energy. Isn't this a case of gravity giving energy to the bowling ball? No. Again, gravity is just a force, so it just describes how objects interact. The energy that the ball displays as a falling motion came from my muscles when I hefted the bowling ball to the top of the hill, and not from gravity.


I also have to give him credit for teaching me. When he encouraged people to attack me then I had to go it alone. That is his "tough love' method of teaching his son (me) and I will give him credit and say he can do his own work as in science since he'll be getting the credit for it. I wouldn't have learned it if he would've let me have a life.
And yet Christians like him because Christians are the "grown ups" and everyone else are their children to rear according to how they want their children to look up to them. Yet they won't do their own children that way.

p.s., This is how much thought he puts in his work; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueh2sJXHmG0 why he can't let me have a life. He's a Christian and has to be seen as better because he goes to church. Ask his preacher, his preacher will tell you how good Alan is because that's why the church employs them.
Attached image:


Edited on 30-10-2023 05:35
30-10-2023 14:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope



You're ignoring that science allows for momentum to be conserved. I think it shows ignorance on the part of any individual who doesn't allow for what science allows for.


The reason that there are no working perpetual motion machines is because friction and the gravity that causes it destroys momentum. However you can prove me wrong by creating a perpetual motion machine at any time, and feel free to use what you call science.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ready set go



Your name wouldn't happen to be dehammer or Alan would it?


Nope, but anyone can copy the same things from the net.

Why are you claiming to not know my real identity?

Are you an undercover mushroom?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-10-2023 14:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
And there's.....

Yep for over 15 years one person has used many names and says I have to marry him and have his babies. He also says his name is Lot and that I am the son of Lot.

Genesis 19:33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I slept with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.

Why I'll need to move to a none Christian country. Christians like the Bible for a reason. And saying I have to prove myself to my father is I got him drunk on "my wine".

Who I think Swan is and this guy has said the V.A. diagnosed him with mental health issues as well. https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

And when I had colorectal cancer he told me to shove it back up my butt because he was getting ready to eat. He could've worked with me but he said he'd show me what it means to be a scriptural Christian. Yep, for 15 years he said little boy Im going to raise you according to what the Bible says;
Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"

Yep, who says ready, set, go and the clocking is ticking? Why would I need to prove myself to someone with mental health issues?
Alan, I'm going to quit posting in here because when you said you were Jubat and not Alan Bauldree, as soon as I said I bow down to the God of perpetual motion you gave me conditions on what you'd let me say.

Good Riddance and Bye

p.s., If you remember some of the arguments Alan used, he's read this;
https://www.wtamu.edu/~cbaird/sq/2014/01/08/since-gravity-is-unlimited-can-we-use-it-as-an-infinite-energy-source/

I've posted that before to explain what is taught and how they ignore conservation of momentum and conservation of angular momentum and Alan would be aware of it. His quoting it was almost word for word......
If I lift a bowling ball to the top of a hill and let it go, the ball falls, speeds up, and seems to gain energy. Isn't this a case of gravity giving energy to the bowling ball? No. Again, gravity is just a force, so it just describes how objects interact. The energy that the ball displays as a falling motion came from my muscles when I hefted the bowling ball to the top of the hill, and not from gravity.


I also have to give him credit for teaching me. When he encouraged people to attack me then I had to go it alone. That is his "tough love' method of teaching his son (me) and I will give him credit and say he can do his own work as in science since he'll be getting the credit for it. I wouldn't have learned it if he would've let me have a life.
And yet Christians like him because Christians are the "grown ups" and everyone else are their children to rear according to how they want their children to look up to them. Yet they won't do their own children that way.

p.s., This is how much thought he puts in his work; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueh2sJXHmG0 why he can't let me have a life. He's a Christian and has to be seen as better because he goes to church. Ask his preacher, his preacher will tell you how good Alan is because that's why the church employs them.


Try more LSD


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-10-2023 14:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope



You're ignoring that science allows for momentum to be conserved. I think it shows ignorance on the part of any individual who doesn't allow for what science allows for.


The reason that there are no working perpetual motion machines is because friction and the gravity that causes it destroys momentum. However you can prove me wrong by creating a perpetual motion machine at any time, and feel free to use what you call science.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ready set go


The reason that there are no working perpetual motion machines is because friction and the gravity that causes it destroys momentum. However you can prove me wrong by creating a perpetual motion machine at any time, and feel free to use what you call science.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ready set go


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-10-2023 18:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope

Not unless your name is gravity.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-10-2023 19:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope

Not unless your name is gravity.


Your concession is noted


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-10-2023 23:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope

Not unless your name is gravity.


Your concession is noted

What 'concession'?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-10-2023 13:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope

Not unless your name is gravity.


Your concession is noted

What 'concession'?


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-10-2023 19:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope

Not unless your name is gravity.


Your concession is noted

What 'concession'?


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope

Not unless your name is gravity.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-10-2023 19:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope

Not unless your name is gravity.


Your concession is noted

What 'concession'?


Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope

Not unless your name is gravity.


LOL, in reality gravity functions the same no matter what my name is.

If you ate fewer magic mushrooms, you would comprehend more.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 7 of 8<<<5678>





Join the debate The SCIENCE of the "Greenhouse Effect":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The "radiative Greenhouse effect" does not exist13813-04-2024 23:50
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
'Greenhouse' Effect?4930-11-2023 06:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact