Remember me
▼ Content

The Savior Will Post 2 Godlike Articles About How Become Millionaire And Ascension Topic Very Soon

The Savior Will Post 2 Godlike Articles About How Become Millionaire And Ascension Topic Very Soon03-01-2021 05:40
MillionaireSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
The Savior Will Post 2 Godlike Articles About How Become Millionaire And Ascension Topic Very Soon

You better share this article to your boss, top government authority, secret group/society, for you will get some reward for sure.

It is time for some serious end time business and message.
In the upcoming day, I will share/post 2 new topics at my personal websites freejoy.aimoo.com and saviorjoy.wordpress.com:

1. How you can become millionaire within 90 days via "mining" cryptocurrencies.
Do you know in Buddhism and Eastern culture, another name of mine is Fortune Buddha who is giving you a lot of money and wealth, but only for those believe in.
I will share 100% for free, but you have a hidden duty is sending me 50% of your profit via donation, because that is law of karma, law of give and take. If you do not send then trouble will come to you, it is not worth to have 1 millions for few days and gone forever.

2. Ascension
At the end of the day, life is all about ascension !
I will no longer have any interested in changing the whole system because each nation each group have their own point of view about the life. You cannot have a perfect solution for all without knowing their true desire. I was tried to get people talk and tell me what they want like the rich trying to help the slum people, but with no success.

So from now I will focus on ascension topic.
But unlike many other free articles like others, I will only help only beings who make donation to me. No donation no help, you must find your own way.

Do you know there are 2 type of ascension?
1 is a trapped portion ascension.
99.9999...% beings/entities do this way and thought that is the right way.
2 is a eternal full nirvana ascension.
This one is the hardest, is the ultimate goal of life, very few beings knew and archived this successfully.

Is this your first time hear about this?
Surprise ?! Hohohaha. The Messiah Buddha knew this.

The premium stuffs always better than free stuffs, the free stuffs is the hard road and you need super duper luck in order to obtain.

Knowing my personal websites is very lucky for you, but take the opportunity or not is a completely another subject.

Best Regard,
The Savior
03-01-2021 23:02
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5192)
America is the land of free stuff. People pilgrimage from all over the world to partake in the wealth, redistribution. No luck involved, just a sob story.

If I got a million dollars in 90 days, but gave you half, I'd no longer be a millionaire. Do I get my dollar back, because you failed to deliver what was promised?

The obsession with money, wealth, is what turned me away from going to church. It was suppose to be about less materialistic things. Mostly, I found it odd, to collect money, to hire people to do work, that I knew that, myself, and many others could easily do for free, or the cost of materials. Some of the church members actually did the same work professionally. A church is suppose to be the people that gather, not the building. Donating, isn't writing a check, it's what you can contribute to the community.

Money and riches, are the tools of the devil. Greed encourages sinful acts. You get rich quick, by taking something away from others. Your wealth, encourages others to take from you. Suppose I did mine a million dollars, gave you half. I'd still be on the hook, for paying taxes on the full million dollars. Our sinful, greedy, thieving government here, would only want to take my wealth, to redistribute, as free stuff for the lazy.
04-01-2021 00:05
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
America is the land of free stuff. People pilgrimage from all over the world to partake in the wealth, redistribution. No luck involved, just a sob story.

If I got a million dollars in 90 days, but gave you half, I'd no longer be a millionaire. Do I get my dollar back, because you failed to deliver what was promised?

The obsession with money, wealth, is what turned me away from going to church. It was suppose to be about less materialistic things. Mostly, I found it odd, to collect money, to hire people to do work, that I knew that, myself, and many others could easily do for free, or the cost of materials. Some of the church members actually did the same work professionally. A church is suppose to be the people that gather, not the building. Donating, isn't writing a check, it's what you can contribute to the community.

Money and riches, are the tools of the devil. Greed encourages sinful acts. You get rich quick, by taking something away from others. Your wealth, encourages others to take from you. Suppose I did mine a million dollars, gave you half. I'd still be on the hook, for paying taxes on the full million dollars. Our sinful, greedy, thieving government here, would only want to take my wealth, to redistribute, as free stuff for the lazy.

And yet you support Trump who says "my daddy's money".
04-01-2021 10:29
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5192)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

And yet you support Trump who says "my daddy's money".

So, you would have preferred Hilary, or Biden as president? Of course you would, since you live off the democrat give away, a Norwegian freeloader.

Join the debate The Savior Will Post 2 Godlike Articles About How Become Millionaire And Ascension Topic Very Soon:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
off topic307-01-2024 06:52
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
climate-debate.com awaits 100th new member since my first post901-11-2023 22:45
The Final Departure Of Living Buddha The Savior Messiah – Lời Tạm Biệt Của Phật018-07-2023 08:15
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact