Remember me
▼ Content

I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families

I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families01-04-2023 13:36
CurrencyDemocracy
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families

Hi,
It is the Savior from ancient prophecies again.
I have some great materials want to "trade" or put on the table to discuss with top secret groups, royal families, governments.
But I am lacking of direct connection and communication info.
So I really hope you the reader and any secret service/agents can help me send this important messages to them.

The materials I want to put on the table:
– Book "New Creation New Society New World".
– Book "Become World Champion With Secret Crazy Method Strategy".
– Book "The New Fair World Economic Financial System That People Will Love".
– Book "Extend Longevity Live Longer With Common Sense". (not yet on mainstream market but overall will help mortal humans able to live to 500+ years old)
– The new digital nonprofit noncommercial currency project. (real digital currency with feature that only exist in technology, cannot be found in physical currency like gold, silver, fiat money paper)

I want to trade for some money because I urgent need some cash at the moment.

I really do not know the price of each product so I prefer to put it in the secret auctions market.

If receive some fair trade then I willing to share the idea for free to all entities with the conditions only using for humanity non-commercial purpose (or any kind related to commercial purpose) and it must come under some kind of "anonymous name", not allow any entities to take credit.

This offer will valid till 16th April 2023.

Beside above products/materials, I can also create whatever products for any purpose including super power, ability to how to create more jobs in the society, etc.

If you interested in any things or have any question, feel free to contact me as soon as possible.

If you know or have any connections with top secret groups, royal families, etc. please send this message to them as soon as possible.

Best Regard,
The Savior Ascension Joy

Source, More Info: https://****.com/04/2023/i-the-savior-looking-for-some-serious-business-with-top-secret-groups-royal-families/
01-04-2023 19:24
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
How do yo know these groups exist, if they are a secret? Wouldn't these 'secret' groups, already have their own secret agenda. Which wouldn't be much of a secret, if they discussed the nefarious plans with anyone who asked. I imagine they operate in secret, because the vast majority of people wouldn't approve of their secret plans,or some of their operations.

I don't doubt the existence of secret organizations, as most governments have ball-crushing rules and regulations, not to mention wanting a cut of any profits, and some use of the resources. Humans value their freedom, and the ability to do whatever they please. Not everyone wants to conform to societal rules.
02-04-2023 02:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How do yo know these groups exist, if they are a secret? Wouldn't these 'secret' groups, already have their own secret agenda. Which wouldn't be much of a secret, if they discussed the nefarious plans with anyone who asked. I imagine they operate in secret, because the vast majority of people wouldn't approve of their secret plans,or some of their operations.

I don't doubt the existence of secret organizations, as most governments have ball-crushing rules and regulations, not to mention wanting a cut of any profits, and some use of the resources. Humans value their freedom, and the ability to do whatever they please. Not everyone wants to conform to societal rules.

Burp

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
Well it sure is quiet in here, I guess none of you with the top secret clearances are allowed722-09-2023 17:43
Biden caught leaking secret info to Russia thru its ally Mali519-07-2023 03:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact