Remember me
▼ Content

The Savior Last Gift: Will Reveal The Secret Of Life, The Source Of All Creation With Worthy Beings


The Savior Last Gift: Will Reveal The Secret Of Life, The Source Of All Creation With Worthy Beings14-06-2021 04:03
FinalMessiahBuddha
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
The Savior Last Gift: Will Reveal The Secret Of Life, The Source Of All Creation With Worthy Beings
Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com

It is easy to active super power, super abilities, but that is not the ultimate purpose of living. The only correct and hidden purpose of creation is to fully known, fully understand who you really are & the source of all life, the source of all creation.

All beings especially the one with super power/abilities like those famous deities in all religions was and are chasing for that hidden divine knowledge wisdom.

I will going out and disconnect with the internet soon.
So I will reveal the secret of life, the source of all creation theory with only worthy beings.

I will going to "translate" ancient knowledge wisdom from the 2 most famous well-known beings teaching Laozi and Gautama Buddha to the modern today languages (English or Chinese Vietnamese upon request) with all kind of other neutral understanding tools such as technology, number, practices, actions.

Here is the book Tao Te Ching by Laozi and top 20-30 quotes of Gautama Buddha.
They are great because they was describe how the life the Universe running/operating but too deep meaning, too much decode encrypt message.
Most people today do not fully understand because that was written in ancient world, not modern world.
And the only way for people to understand it is have the one being who really fully understand it and live in this civilization to help them "translate" it.
As I have said many times I the true savior that why I able to decode, translate any kind of ancient knowledge.

I am not going to waste time anymore but I am not going to share it for free to all because that is not the duty of me or any beings.

I will only share the sacred knowledge wisdom with beings/groups/entities who meet my requirements:
- Minimum Donation: 80,000 USD via cryptocurrencies.
- Using: For group of maximum 10 people/beings such as family, team, clan, top national government.
- Not allow to share/sell/reveal it with any other beings/entities under any circumstance.
* If you want to use for more than 10 people, then you must make another donation before the deadline.

So this is more for groups/teams using than one beings because those sacred knowledge is the greatest knowledge for managing people at the top government.

This last special offer have the deadline till 30-06-2021 June 30th 2021 (about 15 days from now).
After this deadline, I am not going to offer anything like this both including online and offline world at any price for wealth, money, gemstone are worthless to me.
It is more than a gift from me at the moment than any kind of commercial.

For those who are laughing at me then I will tell you that if this offer would appear on any black market in material art world, it would easily cost trillions dollars !!!

For any request, communication you can contact me at:
Email: thesaviorjoy [at] protonmail[doot] com .
Chat: username thesaviorjoy at matrix element [doot] io .

Social media: freejoy [doot] aimoo [doot] com .


You probably will instantly become immortal beings after receive this divine knowledge wisdom.
Joke or not, real or not, it is totally up to you.


This is the first and last chance for all kind of beings to increase your true power of life.

But the offer time is short, so you better have some quick discussion with your family, your team, your clan, your government, groups quick before it too late.

From July 1st 2021, I am going to disappear from the internet and your world and not going to use the name the savior Messiah Buddha or anything like that anymore !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com
14-06-2021 04:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)


FinalMessiahBuddha wrote:The only correct and hidden purpose of creation is to fully known, fully understand who you really are & the source of all life, the source of all creation.

Does this mean that the correct and hidden purpose of creation is *NOT* to write in complete and grammatically correct sentences?

FinalMessiahBuddha wrote:All beings especially the one with super power/abilities like those famous deities in all religions was and are chasing for that hidden divine knowledge wisdom.

I gotta get me summa dat hidden divine knowledge wisdom.

FinalMessiahBuddha wrote:... but I am not going to share it for free to all because that is not the duty of me or any beings.

Aaaah, the hidden divine knowledge wisdom is apparently CAPITALISM! Woo-hooo! You go girl!

FinalMessiahBuddha wrote:I will only share the sacred knowledge wisdom with beings/groups/entities who meet my requirements:
- Minimum Donation: 80,000 USD via cryptocurrencies.

Ooooh, it's a steal at that price. I bet you get a lot of takers.

Hey, will you accept 80,000 Safemoon? It's going to hit the moon! How do I get my Safemoon to you so I can get the hidden divine knowledge wisdom?

FinalMessiahBuddha wrote:For those who are laughing at me then I will tell you that if this offer would appear on any black market in material art world, it would easily cost trillions dollars !!!

Of course, that's where all the $Multi-Trillionaires go ... to the black market. They can't buy stuff in regular markets.

Question: When I buy my hidden divine knowledge wisdom, how will I be able to read it? Does it come with an interpreter's manual or something?

14-06-2021 09:53
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3514)
Tao Te Ching by Laozi Free PDF download @ https://taoism.net/tao/tao-te-ching-online-translation/

30 Buddha quotes @ https://brightdrops.com/buddha-quotes

I don't have a SafeMoon Wallet, yet. PM me, if you are willing to donate 10,000 SafeMoon (about 50 cents, an hour ago), and I'll look into getting a wallet to collect your poker chips. Little bummed out, didn't see anything about super volcanoes...
Attached file:
accurate-translation-of-the-tao-te-ching.pdf
18-06-2021 11:27
EternalSaviorVoice
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
This offer is very serious.
There is no any "class, school" on Earth can educate better than listening to my knowledge wisdom.
I can guarantee this will produce much better leadership skill than any other secret coursed created by those stupid idiots royal like and secret societies group.

Only 12 days left and this offer will gone.
I will also disconnect to all of you via the internet. The natural disaster will come !

Regard,
Messiah
18-06-2021 17:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)


EternalSaviorVoice wrote:This offer is very serious.

This offer is some serious spam.


EternalSaviorVoice wrote:There is no any "class, school" on Earth can educate better than listening to my knowledge wisdom.

I don't know. I got quite an education this last US Presidential election. I also learned quite a lot from the COVID-19 scam. What do you have to add?

EternalSaviorVoice wrote:I can guarantee this will produce much better leadership skill than any other secret coursed created by those stupid idiots royal like and secret societies group.

By advertising this course of yours, its not much of a secret now, is it?

EternalSaviorVoice wrote:Only 12 days left and this offer will gone. I will also disconnect to all of you via the internet.

Yessss! I'm holding you to this.

EternalSaviorVoice wrote:The natural disaster will come !

How Nostradamus of you. I bet the natural disaster happens next week, ahead of schedule.

19-06-2021 02:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3514)
EternalSaviorVoice wrote:
This offer is very serious.
There is no any "class, school" on Earth can educate better than listening to my knowledge wisdom.
I can guarantee this will produce much better leadership skill than any other secret coursed created by those stupid idiots royal like and secret societies group.

Only 12 days left and this offer will gone.
I will also disconnect to all of you via the internet. The natural disaster will come !

Regard,
Messiah


I have no ambitions to becoming a cult leader. I'm just going to focus on following the path I've chosen, and see where it goes.

Of course there will be natural disaster soon, it's hurricane season here. I've survived 35 years worth, and figure to live through quite a few more.




Join the debate The Savior Last Gift: Will Reveal The Secret Of Life, The Source Of All Creation With Worthy Beings:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Final Method To Verify Me The Savior Is Seeking Help From True Buddhist Principal Disciples In Asia022-07-2021 16:25
The Failure Of Globalism Group & Many Secret Intelligence Agencies Are Killing The People122-07-2021 06:12
I The Savior Is Helping Worthy Beings To Obtain The Ultimate Life Level Nirvana State519-07-2021 06:05
The Savior Reveal The New Financial Fair Society Contribution Point System014-07-2021 06:27
The Hidden Meaning Purpose Lesson Of The Virus Pandemic NCOV COVID From Super Gods Deities Beings007-07-2021 11:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact