Remember me
▼ Content

Biden caught leaking secret info to Russia thru its ally Mali

Biden caught leaking secret info to Russia thru its ally Mali17-07-2023 16:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-typo-leaked-millions-sensitive-messages-african-nation

This is terrorism as well as aid and comfort to the enemy.

A common typo within the U.S. military has misdirected millions of emails and messages containing sensitive information to the African country of Mali, the Pentagon confirmed Monday.

The issue comes from the U.S. military's ".MIL" domain name used for emails, which is commonly mistyped as ".ML," the domain for Mali. The leak has resulted in the exposure of unclassified but sensitive information, such as diplomatic documents, tax returns, passwords and the travel details of top officers, according to an initial report from the Financial Times.

The Pentagon acknowledged the issue in a statement to Fox News on Monday, saying emails sent outside the ".MIL" domain are typically blocked.

"The Department of Defense is aware of this issue and takes all unauthorized disclosures of Controlled National Security Information or Controlled Unclassified Information seriously. DoD has implemented policy, training, and technical controls to ensure that emails from the ".mil" domain are not delivered to incorrect domains. Such emails are blocked before they leave the .mil domain and the sender is notified that they must validate the email addresses of the intended recipients," the Pentagon said.

LOL If Trump or I did this we would both be arrested then executed.

Say hi to the judge for me

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-07-2023 21:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
Swan wrote:The issue comes from the U.S. military's ".MIL" domain name used for emails, which is commonly mistyped as ".ML," the domain for Mali.

Pop Quiz: What is the dead giveaway that this is an urban legend in the making?
18-07-2023 13:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The issue comes from the U.S. military's ".MIL" domain name used for emails, which is commonly mistyped as ".ML," the domain for Mali.

Xiden is a communist, not an urban legend

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

18-07-2023 15:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you can't recognize an urban legend when you see one? ... even when a dead giveaway is staring at you in the face?

I feel sorry for you.

Well, in that case, let me tell you about the cyclist who was assaulted while riding in the park by a pedestrian who would not cede the right of way. The cyclist's fall from his bike improved the speed with which he could replace his bike chain, and inspired a secret tomato fertilizer formula that is so secure that now the FBI is begging him for an interview.

It's totally true. I swear on a stack of moraines.
18-07-2023 20:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you can't recognize an urban legend when you see one? ... even when a dead giveaway is staring at you in the face?

I feel sorry for you.

Well, in that case, let me tell you about the cyclist who was assaulted while riding in the park by a pedestrian who would not cede the right of way. The cyclist's fall from his bike improved the speed with which he could replace his bike chain, and inspired a secret tomato fertilizer formula that is so secure that now the FBI is begging him for an interview.

Says the idiot who does not believe in glaciers, or ice ages, or communist in America. https://www.state.nj.us/dep/njgs/enviroed/infocirc/glacial.pdf

ULTRA MAGA

19-07-2023 03:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I feel sorry for you.

Says the idiot who does not believe in glaciers, or ice ages, or communist in America. https://www.state.nj.us/dep/njgs/enviroed/infocirc/glacial.pdf

You are hallucinating again. He never said any such thing.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Biden caught leaking secret info to Russia thru its ally Mali:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact