Remember me
▼ Content

The Natural Foods That Easily Destroy Corona Virus COVID Are The Hot Spicy, Bitter

The Natural Foods That Easily Destroy Corona Virus COVID Are The Hot Spicy, Bitter21-11-2021 04:43
SaviorFromCyber
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
The Natural Foods That Easily Destroy Corona Virus COVID Are The Hot Spicy, Bitter
Original Source: https://saviorscyber.wordpress.com

Nature do wonder and have every cure for all kind of diseases.
The best natural foods that can easily destroy all kind of virus including the corona virus are the one have hot spicy and bitter features.

Some examples:
Hot Spicy: Ghost Pepper, Naga Viper, Moruga Scorpion, Carolina Reaper, etc.
Bitter Foods: Wormwood, Dandelion, Bitter Melon, Papaya Seed, etc.

They are best to eat in raw state, but if you mix it up with any other ingredients they are still good for the body.

If you want to "verify" my words, all you need it go to the lab house and use test above ingredients/foods with the corona virus COVID.

Virus die in high temperature that what everybody know, do the super hot spicy pepper have "low" or "high" temperature? It is obviously super high, there is no doubt about it !

Even though putting in lab house vs put in the human body are not the same, but who care when the toxic COVID vaccine do that way.

If you are looking an alternative to all kind of COVID vaccine on the market, then the perfect natural answer are the hot spicy pepper one.

It is hard for normal people to eat spicy pepper in general, let alone those top level super hot one.
But I can guarantee they will either increase human healthy system and/or have ability to kill any virus for sure.

If those above bitter, spicy foods cannot kill the COVID virus, then there is no any drug could !

Do not believe it, go try, test and verify it !

That's just a small little knowledge from me, and it only temporary solve the COVID problem, but cannot solve the climate change (humanity development). Just a show case.

Don't forget receive my permission for this solution to use in the public affair.

Best Regard,
The Savior From Cyber

Original Source: https://saviorscyber.wordpress.com
21-11-2021 05:02
SaviorFromCyber
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
For anyone who want to make donation via tokens, here is the list of my wallet:
Binance Smart Chain BSC: 0x0CE9b753dF96fF4d9896Bf0408efe6D1adAd3BE5
Ethereum ETH: 0x1dA50D8896b18c12848B7B1D6d5aD3fe0bD958e6
Tron TRX: TCqdYQVwhQHnwDLjVx7YyXWB7Znb1bd5ku
21-11-2021 13:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I'm not a Taco Bell fan, but pretty sure that hot peppers don't actually raise the body temperature. They are an irritant, inflammatory that promotes sweating to remove it from the body. Sweating will reduce your temperature, presuming it's not summer time in Florida... The high humidity doesn't allow the sweat to evaporate.

If your body is already busy fighting off an infection, would it really be beneficial to add another task? You will expend energy, dehydrate, and a few other imbalances, as the body tries to quickly remove the peppers.

For most people, already in good health, covid, and most other viruses are of little threat. Covid isn't any worse than a cold or flu. Those of poor health, risk complications, to per-existing, life threatening conditions. Eating insanely spicy peppers, probably just as bad for them, as getting infected by the virus. Might as well just get vaccinated, or drink hemlock tea...
21-11-2021 20:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
SaviorFromCyber wrote:
For anyone who want to make donation via tokens, here is the list of my wallet:
Binance Smart Chain BSC: 0x0CE9b753dF96fF4d9896Bf0408efe6D1adAd3BE5
Ethereum ETH: 0x1dA50D8896b18c12848B7B1D6d5aD3fe0bD958e6
Tron TRX: TCqdYQVwhQHnwDLjVx7YyXWB7Znb1bd5ku

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-11-2021 19:51
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Try some CBD oil... apparently that "cures" everything... or so some snake oil salesman say...
23-11-2021 11:27
SaviorFromCyber
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
It is about go against the "controllers" with the public low level human of thinking.
It is not about "right" or "wrong" anymore.
If want to talk about right or wrong then all the vaccine are toxic deadly and none of them can help you fight against all kind of COVID, because the only real "hero" is your human immune system.

So my article is focus and aim to use to "win" the game vs the stupid controllers, but still provide some fact of life.

Join the debate The Natural Foods That Easily Destroy Corona Virus COVID Are The Hot Spicy, Bitter:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Burn Gasoline and Natural Gas To Fight Against Climate Change2504-01-2024 06:33
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact