Remember me
▼ Content

The Future Of Energy Industry Is Magic Fusion Clean Coal, Not Renewables

The Future Of Energy Industry Is Magic Fusion Clean Coal, Not Renewables13-09-2020 04:37
FutureEnergy
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
The Future Of Energy Industry Is Magic Fusion Clean Coal, Not Renewables

Do you know coal is a real energy gold?!
And many nations such as USA, China are sitting on that treasure gold without knowing it, they are fighting for the lower level oil, petrol, gas, how funny and stupid.

But that is the future of my vision, my knowledge, my world.
In hand of gods, the "worst" in mortal human eyes can easily turn out to be the "best" one.

Many world leaders are picking the future of energy industry is renewable such as solar, wind.
But they are the wrong choice in a dead world.
It is going to cause natural catastrophe disaster for sure.
Just look at China, Korea after about 1 years of 5G network installed.
Record rain,floods, typhoon never seen before !

My pick for the future of world energy industry is coal, but not the raw burning coal all of you are doing.

With the "correct" formula and ingredients, you can easily turn 1 pound of raw coal become 5-10 pound of oil/gas or a new "cleaner better" energy source, and even more than that.

Many of you make say I am dreaming,lying and not real.
OK, if you ask people back 500 years about whether humans can have an airplane to travel across the world, they would laugh and said the same things just like my statement about energy industry.

If you ask me a question related about that magic formula fusion coal, then my answer is that you can continue to pay a lot of money for those stupid scientist, world leaders and wait for the result of better world, I am not receiving anything so I do not have a duty to help you guys for free of charge.

It is not about the money, it is about the divine rule of free will real life experience.
If you guys do not open your house door, I am not allowed to come in even though I can easily destroy the wall door.

I can reveal something about the future of that magic fusion coal: you must do it without the help of technology or related, because you are trying to find new energy source to turn into electric while the technology using electrical ready.

That magic coal formula will just like the sun,the moon, which is the fact of life and beyond technology, science can explain !
Everything "hard" to accomplish so it takes more time, resources and will power, but the "reward" will be beyond you can dream of.

My deadline is still till 15-09-2020 September 15th 2020 at forum freejoy.aimoo.com.
After that timeline, the natural disaster apocalypse will come.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Saoshyant Buddha Whatever-Name
Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
13-09-2020 05:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
FutureEnergy wrote: My deadline is still till 15-09-2020 September 15th 2020 at forum freejoy.aimoo.com.

Does anyone believe this is going to stop come Thursday? Anyone?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-09-2020 06:18
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
FutureEnergy wrote: My deadline is still till 15-09-2020 September 15th 2020 at forum freejoy.aimoo.com.

Does anyone believe this is going to stop come Thursday? Anyone?

Thursday will stop at 24:00 hours. Then it will be Friday 00:01 hours. Time is always correct. Atomic time is always right and will not stop.
https://time.is/

If you notice, as ITN states, time "is". Once again, ITN is right.
13-09-2020 09:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
James___ wrote: Thursday will stop at 24:00 hours.

If you were Navy, you should know that there is no 2400 hours. It's 0000 hours.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-09-2020 10:12
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

I guess it depends. If you woke up for watch at 23:15 hours, it's 00:00 hours. If you got up at 7:15 hours, went on watch, pulled a 4 hour work day, couldn't sleep, then went on watch at 19:30 until 23:30, it's 24:00. ie., is it the beginning or the end of the day?
Of course, you can also skip a day or even repeat. Been there, done that.
13-09-2020 10:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I guess it depends. If you woke up for watch at 23:15 hours, it's 00:00 hours. If you got up at 7:15 hours, went on watch, pulled a 4 hour work day, couldn't sleep, then went on watch at 19:30 until 23:30, it's 24:00. ie., is it the beginning or the end of the day?

2315 is not 0000 hours. Guess you never learned how to read a 24 hour clock.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-09-2020 16:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
A prophet, for profit... Don't saviors, do miracles, that help people? Seems like a better selling point, rather than ride on the back of natural events, like the Carbon Cult guys. Kind of sounds like a Biden supporter, a democrat. It's like saying Trump let all these bad things happen, but if you vote for Biden, he'll make thing so much worse.

Isn't this some sort of extortion scheme? Pay the prophet, or he's going to really mess you up? Personally, I don't threaten easy, least not over natural disasters, because, well their natural, normal. The same crap that is happening this century, happened all during the past century, and as far back as any written history. Our species continues to plague the planet.

I've never been on a Norwegian Navy vessel (charter fishing boat), but maybe the do have 24:00 instead, and no 00:00. Some people just need to be different, just for the sake of being different.
13-09-2020 18:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
HarveyH55 wrote:
A prophet, for profit... Don't saviors, do miracles, that help people? Seems like a better selling point, rather than ride on the back of natural events, like the Carbon Cult guys. Kind of sounds like a Biden supporter, a democrat. It's like saying Trump let all these bad things happen, but if you vote for Biden, he'll make thing so much worse.

Isn't this some sort of extortion scheme? Pay the prophet, or he's going to really mess you up? Personally, I don't threaten easy, least not over natural disasters, because, well their natural, normal. The same crap that is happening this century, happened all during the past century, and as far back as any written history. Our species continues to plague the planet.

I've never been on a Norwegian Navy vessel (charter fishing boat), but maybe the do have 24:00 instead, and no 00:00. Some people just need to be different, just for the sake of being different.

Marine, aviation, and the internet all use 0000 to 2359, and they all use Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) otherwise known as GMT or 'Zulu' time (which has nothing to do with any nation called 'Zulu'
). There is no 2400 hours.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-09-2020 23:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

2315 is not 0000 hours. Guess you never learned how to read a 24 hour clock.

I guess you were never in the military. Oops

It is funny, isn't it? We go from 12:00am to 1:00am. And 12:00pm comes before 1:00pm.

Join the debate The Future Of Energy Industry Is Magic Fusion Clean Coal, Not Renewables:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
LSD and magic mushrooms now recommended to cure climate change005-11-2023 01:04
fusion8230-10-2023 01:05
Articles
Barack Obama: Securing Our Energy Future
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact