Remember me
▼ Content

The Difference Between Me The Savior Messiah Buddha vs Those Religions Gods Beings

The Difference Between Me The Savior Messiah Buddha vs Those Religions Gods Beings06-06-2021 10:59
MessiahBuddhaVoice
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
The Difference Between Me The Savior Messiah Buddha vs Those Religions Gods Beings

If you wonder what is the difference between me the savior Messiah Buddha vs those religions gods/beings/entities, then this is the article for.

The Savior Messiah Buddha:
- Do not need anybody worship.
- Do not seek any power from others.
- Do not need those "King of the Kings" title.

- Can do everything himself.

- Can live without other help.

- Always prepare for both yes/no possibilities of life.

- Fully know and already unlocked the ultimate purpose of human life.

Those Religions Gods/Beings and other secret controllers:

- Need power/energy from others.
- Cannot live alone because they need "foods" from others.

- Have closed mindset, only think there is only one direction, this is right or wrong only.

- Do not know the true purpose of human life, they understand wrong about life.
- Think there is a being above them.
- Only think life has law & order, but it is not true.

- Crafting for super abilities, cultivate "divine energy". They are wrong because they do not know the theory of life yet !

Above is fundamental information you should know.
If you think there is law and order of life, then you are wrong !
If you think the savior Messiah Buddha will come and act like a King and give you order, then you are so damm wrong too !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
06-06-2021 20:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Mostly, I've learned over the past couple of years, is that being 'The Savior' is very expensive. Requires drumming up wealthy donors, to contribute to your crypto-wallets. I really don't see your selling salvation online, as being much different from the brick-and-mortar salvation stores.

Mostly, I don't worry about super-volcanoes, or lakes of fire. I just focus on living my life, best I can. I don't think you can buy salvation, it's something you have to earn. The big guy in the sky, has no need of cash, and would be impressed, or forgiving, regardless of how much you have. Acquiring wealth, usually involves screwing somebody over...

We were each born unique, different from any other. The path to salvation, isn't going to be exactly the same for any two people. The best that can be taught, is to point in the general direction, and hope the individual figures out his own path.
Join the debate The Difference Between Me The Savior Messiah Buddha vs Those Religions Gods Beings:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
The Final Departure Of Living Buddha The Savior Messiah – Lời Tạm Biệt Của Phật018-07-2023 08:15
Put This Dangerous Stupid Person Beings Entity Into International Blacklist Please017-07-2023 05:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact