Remember me
▼ Content

Tangier Island , should it be used as an example?

Page 8 of 8<<<678
05-07-2020 20:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Good times!
Glad you're enjoying yourself.

I notice you have not responded to topic at hand:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/venus-is-hotter-than-mercury--d6-e2710-s920.php#post_59167

RQAA. Spam.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-07-2020 00:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/venus-is-hotter-than-mercury--d6-e2710-s920.php#post_59167

Why don't you check that thread? ... oh and while you're at it, you can save yourself some frustration by boning up on the new local ordinance that was made for your convenience:

Local Ordinance § TMID

Attached image:

07-07-2020 07:37
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Why don't you check that thread? ...
Should anyone stumble upon this you really should check that thread. See what it looks like when a conspiracy theorist is cornered.
07-07-2020 22:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
When a woman gets pregnant, and have the child is inconvenient, she can pay a doctor $356 to kill the baby. Why is it we are forced to stay home, where useless masks to protect old people in frail heath? Couldn't those stradled with the financial burden, relieve themselves, and society in general, of the inconvenience of the care for someone can no longer change their own diaper, or remember to feed themselves? Why is it okay to kill babies, but euthanasia for the elderly isn't an option? Over half the Covid-19 deaths, were nursing home patients. Have a hunch many of the other 50% weren't into the nursing home environment, and brought nursing care to their home (thanks Obamacare). You'd think some of those elderly, would rather pay to get it over with, and leave some of their savings to their kids, rather than leaving them medical debt instead.
Page 8 of 8<<<678

Join the debate Tangier Island , should it be used as an example?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How climate change is sinking an Indian island.317-03-2019 21:17
Stream of thought poem re: London snow storms/Garbage Island002-02-2019 13:41
COP21 - Political Fantasy Island206-12-2015 02:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact