Remember me
▼ Content

solar power

Page 2 of 2<12
01-05-2021 10:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21624)
duncan61 wrote:
Your ATE is apparently capable of using gravity to increase the entire earth's average planetary temperature by 33C Celsius! That's quite the energy generation there, 1st law of thermodynamics be damned! Why isn't SWA implementing ATE solutions to solve ALL of their energy needs? I'm sure this is the burning question on your mind since ATE makes total sense to you and you understand it so thoroughly.
I will ask again I do not know how this works and on what date did this energy start
I always felt gravity was there since the earth was formed or are you claiming its a new thing

Who are you talking to?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-05-2021 06:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)

Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:I always felt gravity was there since the earth was formed or are you claiming its a new thing
Who are you talking to?

Duncan is always preaching to his target audience in general. He is never talking to someone because that would imply there is two-way communication occurring. Please notice his complete disregard for questions/concerns from his audience as he pulls a standard tmiddles and assigns an absurd position to whoever he wishes to ridicule for daring to ask a question. Questions are not suffered and explanations are not given.

"I always felt gravity was there since the earth was formed or are you claiming its a new thing" Duncan won't let up on pretending that there are people claiming that there is no gravity and that because the position he is assigning to them is absurd, ATE must therefore be TRUE.

If this doesn't clearly advertise his true intentions then his cowardly good-byes certainly do.

Duncan turned out to be totally dishonest. Totally.

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate solar power:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN POWER3109-08-2023 19:29
Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door223-07-2023 20:22
Solar power is a scam. My next door neighbor has solar panels and he pays more for power419-07-2023 18:37
How To Become God, Active Super Ability Power, Become Immortal Guide Could Appear Soon113-07-2023 12:53
POWER TO THE PEOPLE408-05-2023 00:47
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact