Remember me
▼ Content

Solar power is a scam. My next door neighbor has solar panels and he pays more for power

Solar power is a scam. My next door neighbor has solar panels and he pays more for power19-07-2023 12:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
than I do. My neighbor does not own the panels on his home, but the company that does charges him 133 dollars a month, when they should be paying him rent for his roof space.

I do not have solar and pay 117 dollars a month for the same size home. My neighbor also has 800 or so anchor holes in his roof, which is why insurance companies are dropping people with solar panels, not to mention that the batteries are causing unstoppable fires

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 19-07-2023 12:56
19-07-2023 16:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14443)
Swan wrote: than I do. My neighbor does not own the panels on his home, but the company that does charges him 133 dollars a month, when they should be paying him rent for his roof space.

I do not have solar and pay 117 dollars a month for the same size home. My neighbor also has 800 or so anchor holes in his roof, which is why insurance companies are dropping people with solar panels, not to mention that the batteries are causing unstoppable fires

There are already a few threads that dump on solar that would have been a better home for your post, but starting a new thread that rehashes the same points is fine too.

All we need is for someone to cover the gross insufficiency of solar, then we need someone to address the extremely high overall cost when you consider everything, you already touched upon insurance ramifications, and then when someone explains the sporadic nature of solar that renders it unavailable during certain periods, we'll have yet another complete thread, to which Harvey and Into the Night can round out nicely with some keen insights and clever observations.

19-07-2023 17:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: than I do. My neighbor does not own the panels on his home, but the company that does charges him 133 dollars a month, when they should be paying him rent for his roof space.

There are already a few threads that dump on solar that would have been a better home for your post, but starting a new thread that rehashes the same points is fine too.

All we need is for someone to cover the gross insufficiency of solar, then we need someone to address the extremely high overall cost when you consider everything, you already touched upon insurance ramifications, and then when someone explains the sporadic nature of solar that renders it unavailable during certain periods, we'll have yet another complete thread, to which Harvey and Into the Night can round out nicely with some keen insights and clever observations.

Solar power is a scam, the issue with exposing the scam to the public is that the US Government is the scam leader

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

19-07-2023 18:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14443)
Swan wrote:Solar power is a scam, the issue with exposing the scam to the public is that the US Government is the scam leader

At some point, you are going to have to reconcile the fact that the US government is the scam leader on Climate Change and Quantum Computing as well. Unfortunately, they hooked you on the Quantum Computing and are reeling you in. In fact, you are already in the net, about to be placed in the ice chest.

I recommend buying a healthy stash of crypto and a wad of lottery tickets to accompany your Quantum Computing portfolio.
19-07-2023 18:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Solar power is a scam, the issue with exposing the scam to the public is that the US Government is the scam leader

At some point, you are going to have to reconcile the fact that the US government is the scam leader on Climate Change and Quantum Computing as well. Unfortunately, they hooked you on the Quantum Computing and are reeling you in. In fact, you are already in the net, about to be placed in the ice chest.

I recommend buying a healthy stash of crypto and a wad of lottery tickets to accompany your Quantum Computing portfolio.

Market Summary
>
Alphabet Inc Class C
124.40 USD
+34.70 (38.69%)year to date

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
193.34 USD
+68.27 (54.59%)year to date

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Solar power is a scam. My next door neighbor has solar panels and he pays more for power:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN POWER3109-08-2023 19:29
Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door223-07-2023 20:22
How To Become God, Active Super Ability Power, Become Immortal Guide Could Appear Soon113-07-2023 12:53
POWER TO THE PEOPLE408-05-2023 00:47
New Bank Type In Banking System To Give Power Back To The People010-08-2022 17:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact