Remember me
▼ Content

Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door

Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door22-07-2023 00:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
This guy was so comically Russian that he had to be working for the farm or bureau because if not they would have picked him up. I ask him how come the dude that lives next door to me who has enough solar panels on his home to power a small office building pays $133.00 for power every month summer or winter and my bill varies but averages $117.00 a month. Seems even the Russian scammers do not have a clue, seriously I expected better from the agency. At any rate he had no answer and I sent him back to Moscow

In related news

Russian Oil Oligarch Has Put $450 Million Into Solar Energy Bet

The largest exporter of oil and natural gas in the world, Russia, seems to be making more and more overtures towards solar energy in recent times. One of the country's oil billionaires, Viktor Vekselberg, has been epitomizing that "slow" embrace with the Hevel Solor venture — which is a collaboration between Vekselberg's company Renova and OAO Rusnano.

hevel-solar-power-plant-©-hevelsolar.com_

Altogether, Hevel Solar is expected to result in the construction of 22.5 billion rubles ($450 million) worth of solar projects through the year 2018. One of the main drivers behind the push is that "diversifying power generation will benefit the country." (A very sensible position in my opinion. Broadening sources of energy reliance certainly does increase resiliency.)

"You don't have to eat potatoes all the time,"as Hevel CEO Igor Akhmerov put it during a recent interview with Bloomberg. "You can have some salad as well."

While initial thoughts probably bring to mind a fossil fuel rich country that is quite cold during the winter, where solar energy perhaps wouldn't get much support, it should be remembered that the Russian Federation encompasses a huge area of land. The region near the southern border with Kazakhstan, for example, is fairly well suited to solar energy development. Hence the region being chosen as the site of early Hevel projects (worth noting, the initiative's second solar project in the Orenburg region was recently finished).

Considering that remote regions often rely on inefficient and expensive diesel generators, solar makes for an especially good choice in such regions.

"The plan isn't to rival oil and gas, rather to deploy solar where it's most useful."

"You can't compete with 70 years of planning and infrastructure," Akhmerov stated. "You try to find a way to leapfrog problems to the front."

A pretty sensible, good strategy to my mind. One that is being put to good use in many other regions as well, particularly those that were never home to well developed electricity grids.

A final note: Hevel actually operates its own solar-panel factory in Novocherboksarsk, which has allowed it to deal (fairly effectively) with the decline of the ruble (with regards to international value) over recent times. As Russia can largely provide for its own needs with regard to food, energy, etc., I'm not at all convinced by the rhetoric that has accompanied the application of sanctions, concerning the viability of the country's economy. And I'm expecting the solar sector in the country to continue growing slowly over the coming years, regardless of sanctions.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-07-2023 04:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
This guy was so comically Russian that he had to be working for the farm or bureau because if not they would have picked him up. I ask him how come the dude that lives next door to me who has enough solar panels on his home to power a small office building pays $133.00 for power every month summer or winter and my bill varies but averages $117.00 a month. Seems even the Russian scammers do not have a clue, seriously I expected better from the agency. At any rate he had no answer and I sent him back to Moscow

In related news

The largest exporter of oil and natural gas in the world, Russia, seems to be making more and more overtures towards solar energy in recent times. One of the country's oil billionaires, Viktor Vekselberg, has been epitomizing that "slow" embrace with the Hevel Solor venture — which is a collaboration between Vekselberg's company Renova and OAO Rusnano.

Altogether, Hevel Solar is expected to result in the construction of 22.5 billion rubles ($450 million) worth of solar projects through the year 2018. One of the main drivers behind the push is that "diversifying power generation will benefit the country." (A very sensible position in my opinion. Broadening sources of energy reliance certainly does increase resiliency.)

"You don't have to eat potatoes all the time,"as Hevel CEO Igor Akhmerov put it during a recent interview with Bloomberg. "You can have some salad as well."

While initial thoughts probably bring to mind a fossil fuel rich country that is quite cold during the winter, where solar energy perhaps wouldn't get much support, it should be remembered that the Russian Federation encompasses a huge area of land. The region near the southern border with Kazakhstan, for example, is fairly well suited to solar energy development. Hence the region being chosen as the site of early Hevel projects (worth noting, the initiative's second solar project in the Orenburg region was recently finished).

Considering that remote regions often rely on inefficient and expensive diesel generators, solar makes for an especially good choice in such regions.

"The plan isn't to rival oil and gas, rather to deploy solar where it's most useful."

"You can't compete with 70 years of planning and infrastructure," Akhmerov stated. "You try to find a way to leapfrog problems to the front."

A pretty sensible, good strategy to my mind. One that is being put to good use in many other regions as well, particularly those that were never home to well developed electricity grids.

A final note: Hevel actually operates its own solar-panel factory in Novocherboksarsk, which has allowed it to deal (fairly effectively) with the decline of the ruble (with regards to international value) over recent times. As Russia can largely provide for its own needs with regard to food, energy, etc., I'm not at all convinced by the rhetoric that has accompanied the application of sanctions, concerning the viability of the country's economy. And I'm expecting the solar sector in the country to continue growing slowly over the coming years, regardless of sanctions.

What no cements?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

23-07-2023 20:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

In related news

What no cements?

So the feds have no comment on the comical fed that they sent to my door. I am like a fart in a hurricane, gone before I am there. So keep on sniffin

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN POWER3109-08-2023 19:29
Solar power is a scam. My next door neighbor has solar panels and he pays more for power419-07-2023 18:37
How To Become God, Active Super Ability Power, Become Immortal Guide Could Appear Soon113-07-2023 12:53
POWER TO THE PEOPLE408-05-2023 00:47
FBI agent who led the Trump Russia probe arrested for ties to Russian oligarch, and money laundering224-01-2023 03:39
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact