Page 3 of 3<123
29-01-2021 21:16
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL, are you saying that God was not powerful enough to build his own ship?

I make/made no statements about the Christian God. I am an atheist.

You, on the other hand, are a preacher of a WACKY religion.

What religion am I preaching?

RQAA.

Can you explain what that means?

I already did so once before you asked this, and did so once again after you asked this. You can refer to those posts within this thread for your answer.
29-01-2021 23:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL, are you saying that God was not powerful enough to build his own ship?

I make/made no statements about the Christian God. I am an atheist.

You, on the other hand, are a preacher of a WACKY religion.

What religion am I preaching?

RQAA.

Can you explain what that means?

I already did so once before you asked this, and did so once again after you asked this. You can refer to those posts within this thread for your answer.

It means nothing to Google.

ROTFFLMFAO

CIAO
30-01-2021 00:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: So you are still in denial

I answered your question. I have no denial on this matter.

So are you insisting that it is not possible for the ocean to rise 15 cubits (27 feet) by the end of the century and for extreme weather to pose an existential threat to humans?

I'm waiting for your answer. This is your last shot before you forfeit.

Actually you never answered as to how Noah could not have gathered two of every North and South American animal from the Mideast? Again were there really dinosaurs on the ark?

The fact is that Noah did not do this because he could not have, so the entire story is as real as an episode of Gilligan's island. The really sad fact here is that a fictional 950 year old man and his fictional boaty are ruining real conversations that need to be had on a real topic.

But you believe in Noah and that you given a plausible answer as to how Noah gathered animals on undiscovered continents.

PS. Since the flood would also have decimated terrestrial plant life he also would have had to gather 2 of every tree, bush and vine. So how did Noah gather 2 redwoods and poison ivy vines

If you had faith in God, you would be so ignorant. You have to start reading at the start of the book, otherwise you skip over all the good parts. Most over your global warming stuff comes out of Revelations anyway, almost plagiarism. Biden probably will, once he gets done cancelling Trump, and getting this pandemic under control. Our God, isn't the one that comes to this forum, posting nonsense, begging for Bitcoins. He made all the animals, and plants, he can replace them. I don't remember reading about dinosaurs in the bible, are you sure you aren't confusing it with Jurassic Park? You been nipping at Jame's jug?

LOL so your claim is that God is destroying the Earth as it was told in revelations.

Great God you believe in there

God gave mankind, free will, to make choices. He didn't create toys, or mindless robots, that simply regurgitate what their cult masters programmed them to say. People need to test their faith, to check and see if their freewill is still intact. God sometimes needs to provide a test, when the cults are getting too powerful. There is always a way to save yourself and others, if you have the faith, and the will. Now, the stories in the bible, aren't actual events, they are illustrations. You know what's right, you know what you need to do, and it's no easy task. Weak, lazy people around you, ridicule you, try to distract you from your task.

Consider the task, isn't a boat, but a house and a barn, to protect you family and farm animals from the weather. Sometimes rains a lot, but it also gets mighty cold, and snows gets pretty deep. Most people find shelter, where they can, or in crappy little shacks, that often fail, many people don't survive. You have faith in that you could build a larger, sturdier structure, and will be safe for many years. It's a lot of work, takes all your time. Time, that your neighbors spend drinking, and having fun, because they know the fun ends, when the weather changes.

It's really about doing more, than just the bare minimum, to get by, so you have more time to play with the other kids. You have to plan ahead, do the work, and stick to your beliefs, if you want to survive.

Why the obsession with dinosaurs? Don't believe they are mentioned in the bible. Doesn't that kind of destroy your hyper-literal interpretation of the bible, and your own silly argument? But, I guess it's consistent, with your cults arguments that an essential trace gas in the atmosphere, is going to destroy all life on the planet, if we don't act quickly. You see the parallel to the Noah story? He had a short time to build his ark, so him and his family would be spared. Your cult perverted the bible...
30-01-2021 00:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So are you insisting that it is not possible for the ocean to rise 15 cubits (27 feet) by the end of the century and for extreme weather to pose an existential threat to humans?

Actually you never answered as to how Noah could not have gathered two of every North and South American animal from the Mideast? Again were there really dinosaurs on the ark?

The fact is that Noah did not do this because he could not have, so the entire story is as real as an episode of Gilligan's island. The really sad fact here is that a fictional 950 year old man and his fictional boaty are ruining real conversations that need to be had on a real topic.

But you believe in Noah and that you given a plausible answer as to how Noah gathered animals on undiscovered continents.

PS. Since the flood would also have decimated terrestrial plant life he also would have had to gather 2 of every tree, bush and vine. So how did Noah gather 2 redwoods and poison ivy vines

If you had faith in God, you would be so ignorant. You have to start reading at the start of the book, otherwise you skip over all the good parts. Most over your global warming stuff comes out of Revelations anyway, almost plagiarism. Biden probably will, once he gets done cancelling Trump, and getting this pandemic under control. Our God, isn't the one that comes to this forum, posting nonsense, begging for Bitcoins. He made all the animals, and plants, he can replace them. I don't remember reading about dinosaurs in the bible, are you sure you aren't confusing it with Jurassic Park? You been nipping at Jame's jug?

LOL so your claim is that God is destroying the Earth as it was told in revelations.

God gave mankind, free will, to make choices. He didn't create toys, or mindless robots, that simply regurgitate what their cult masters programmed them to say. People need to test their faith, to check and see if their freewill is still intact. God sometimes needs to provide a test, when the cults are getting too powerful. There is always a way to save yourself and others, if you have the faith, and the will. Now, the stories in the bible, aren't actual events, they are illustrations. You know what's right, you know what you need to do, and it's no easy task. Weak, lazy people around you, ridicule you, try to distract you from your task.

Consider the task, isn't a boat, but a house and a barn, to protect you family and farm animals from the weather. Sometimes rains a lot, but it also gets mighty cold, and snows gets pretty deep. Most people find shelter, where they can, or in crappy little shacks, that often fail, many people don't survive. You have faith in that you could build a larger, sturdier structure, and will be safe for many years. It's a lot of work, takes all your time. Time, that your neighbors spend drinking, and having fun, because they know the fun ends, when the weather changes.

It's really about doing more, than just the bare minimum, to get by, so you have more time to play with the other kids. You have to plan ahead, do the work, and stick to your beliefs, if you want to survive.

Why the obsession with dinosaurs? Don't believe they are mentioned in the bible. Doesn't that kind of destroy your hyper-literal interpretation of the bible, and your own silly argument? But, I guess it's consistent, with your cults arguments that an essential trace gas in the atmosphere, is going to destroy all life on the planet, if we don't act quickly. You see the parallel to the Noah story? He had a short time to build his ark, so him and his family would be spared. Your cult perverted the bible...

LOL, So God made the heavens and the Earth, but he needed Noah to build an ark.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
30-01-2021 04:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21645)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yup.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-01-2021 04:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14463)
Swan wrote: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You missplelled "Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-01-2021 04:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You missplelled "Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Tell us more about how God created the heavens and the Earth then needed Noah to build a boat?

Mt stocks are schizzo, they keep splitting up.

What should I do?

Remember, think what they tell you and do as you are told, so you can be like them. I'll keep splitting stocks
30-01-2021 05:33
(14463)
Swan wrote: Tell us more about how God created the heavens and the Earth then needed Noah to build a boat?

I'm not the guy to answer that question.

So how has the earth's temperature been increasing over the last however many years?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-01-2021 05:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Tell us more about how God created the heavens and the Earth then needed Noah to build a boat?

So how has the earth's temperature been increasing over the last however many years?

Great question, because no one knows, however since the temps began rising 20000 years ago, fossil fuel burning is and was not involved
30-01-2021 05:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Great question, because no one knows, however since the temps began rising 20000 years ago, fossil fuel burning is and was not involved

I can't git them damn fossils lit. How do you do it?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
30-01-2021 05:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I can't git them damn fossils lit. How do you do it?

Your dull candle is not my issue
30-01-2021 05:59
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He offered Noah the chance to save himself and his family, and the animals he though he needed to save. Noah's free choice, to follow the advice. Wasn't intended to be taken literally, like a textbook. Did you major in liberal arts, by any chance? You seem a little 'progressive'...
30-01-2021 13:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21645)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Tell us more about how God created the heavens and the Earth then needed Noah to build a boat?

What should I do?

Remember, think what they tell you and do as you are told, so you can be like them. I'll keep splitting stocks

There is actually a very good set of books on that subject. It's called the Bible.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-01-2021 15:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What should I do?

There is actually a very good set of books on that subject. It's called the Bible.

What page of the bible explains how Noah traveled to North and South America collecting animals for his fake boat
30-01-2021 16:18
(14463)
Swan wrote:What page of the bible explains how Noah traveled to North and South America collecting animals for his fake boat

... two pages after the description of there possibly not having existed a North and South America as we know them today. It's all there. Check it out.

But you believe that the sea level can rise/prevail 15 cubits (27 feet) and that extreme weather can pose an existential threat to humans, right?

30-01-2021 16:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

He offered Noah the chance to save himself and his family, and the animals he though he needed to save. Noah's free choice, to follow the advice. Wasn't intended to be taken literally, like a textbook. Did you major in liberal arts, by any chance? You seem a little 'progressive'...

No I majored in quantum entangled cryptography, I also invented my own version of an external fast hot swap hard drive constructed from ide cables and an erector set.

It's documented somewhere
Edited on 30-01-2021 16:55
30-01-2021 17:07
(14463)
Swan wrote:No I majored in quantum entangled cryptography, I also invented my own version of an external fast hot swap hard drive constructed from ide cables and an erectir set.

I saw it. Your documentation is stored in the same place that store the plans for the distributed global data network I engineered using only paperclips and a watch battery.

30-01-2021 17:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No I majored in quantum entangled cryptography, I also invented my own version of an external fast hot swap hard drive constructed from ide cables and an erectir set.

I saw it. Your documentation is stored in the same place that store the plans for the distributed global data network I engineered using only paperclips and a watch battery.

That's it, what level FBI clearance does it take to unlock my file where I informed the Bureau of their lacks computer handling skills?
30-01-2021 17:42
(14463)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That's it, what level FBI clearance does it take to unlock my file where I informed the Bureau of their lacks computer handling skills?

You buy them a pizza ... and throw in a two-liter bottle of Coke.

30-01-2021 17:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Almost believable, but I heard that a bag of chips is also required
30-01-2021 18:04
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What should I do?

What page of the bible explains how Noah traveled to North and South America collecting animals for his fake boat

First, you need to learn how to think for yourself. Reading, won't teach you anything, if someone has to explain to you what it means. Liberal Arts college, doesn't teach you how to think, they only teach you what to think.
30-01-2021 18:09
(14463)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope, Trump got rid of that requirement in 2018. Petitioners such as yourself now have the option of substituting calzones for pizza as long as there are sufficient packets of parmesan cheese.

30-01-2021 18:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope, Trump got rid of that requirement in 2018. Petitioners such as yourself now have the option of substituting calzones for pizza as long as there are sufficient packets of parmesan cheese.

Trump also knows what George Bush knew about the JFK murder beforehand
30-01-2021 21:47
(14463)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Which is what I knew all along.

30-01-2021 22:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually we only think we know what we know. When the truth gets loose the Bush's will be moving to Moscow
31-01-2021 00:01
(14463)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually we only think we know what we know. When the truth gets loose the Bush's will be moving to Moscow

I know that's what you think you know but I learned all that was revealed and I'm not at liberty to disclose that information, I'm sorry.

... but I can give you a good recommendation for Thai food in your area.

31-01-2021 02:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I know that's what you think you know but I learned all that was revealed and I'm not at liberty to disclose that information, I'm sorry.

... but I can give you a good recommendation for Thai food in your area.

So you enjoy eating crickets

Uh huh, u sure know it all
31-01-2021 02:56
(14463)
Swan wrote: So you enjoy eating crickets

That information is classified.

Swan wrote:Uh huh, u sure know it all

Correct. It's the reason I don't have any friends ... nobody likes a know-it-all.

31-01-2021 03:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: So you enjoy eating crickets

That information is classified.

Swan wrote:Uh huh, u sure know it all

Correct. It's the reason I don't have any friends ... nobody likes a know-it-all.

Sorry Thai food is crickets, beetles and spiders served in curry and coconut milk with maggot noodles.

Nothing classified about it.
31-01-2021 06:09
(14463)
Swan wrote:Sorry Thai food is crickets, beetles and spiders served in curry and coconut milk with maggot noodles.

The Agency can neither confirm nor deny the veracity of these reports without written approval from George Bush.

31-01-2021 16:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Sorry Thai food is crickets, beetles and spiders served in curry and coconut milk with maggot noodles.

The Agency can neither confirm nor deny the veracity of these reports without written approval from George Bush.

But you can inform me about a great Thai restaurant near me.

Only providing that you enjoy eating cricket poop
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Should climate scientist try to regrow the glacial maximum dropping sea levels:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Lake Mead Water Levels Stage A Comeback?431-05-2023 23:03
FASTER GLACIER MELTING MECHANISM COULD CAUSE HUGE SEA LEVEL RISES420-05-2023 19:54
BREAKING NEWS. Transhauser Busch stock dropping off the charts, SELL NOW012-05-2023 20:39
Glacial terminal moraine map4316-11-2022 09:52
Rip current in the Caspian Sea024-08-2022 11:59
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact