Remember me
▼ Content

Glacial terminal moraine map



Page 1 of 212>
Glacial terminal moraine map08-11-2022 19:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)


Map is real


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2022 21:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Map is real

... yet unreal at the same time.
10-11-2022 18:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Map is real

... yet unreal at the same time.


The terminal moraines listed on the map are all real and nothing that you can say here will alter this.

But please babble away some more


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-11-2022 22:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Map is real

... yet unreal at the same time.


The terminal moraines listed on the map are all real and nothing that you can say here will alter this.

But please babble away some more

Are these quantum terminals? If they are terminal, is someone going to bury them when they die?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-11-2022 00:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Map is real

... yet unreal at the same time.


The terminal moraines listed on the map are all real and nothing that you can say here will alter this.

But please babble away some more

Are these quantum terminals? If they are terminal, is someone going to bury them when they die?


A mind is a terrible thing to waste



Flush away


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-11-2022 03:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:The terminal moraines listed on the map are all real

There is nothing listed on the map.

The map merely demarcates where some person speculates the rocks are moraines. Where have we heard this before?



.
Attached image:

11-11-2022 13:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The terminal moraines listed on the map are all real

There is nothing listed on the map.

The map merely demarcates where some person speculates the rocks are moraines. Where have we heard this before?



.


And you are some person who speculates that the Earth has no climate, the ice age never happened because the Earth has always been as it is now.

Another moraine map that you cannot remove from reality, like Putin wants you too remove it.



So how long have you been doing Putin's bidding?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-11-2022 19:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:And you are some person who speculates that the Earth has no climate, the ice age never happened because the Earth has always been as it is now.

This statement is false. It suffers from multiple errors and multiple fallacies.

Swan wrote:Another moraine map that you cannot remove from reality, like Putin wants you too remove it.

What's a moraine map?
Attached image:

11-11-2022 22:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:And you are some person who speculates that the Earth has no climate, the ice age never happened because the Earth has always been as it is now.

This statement is false. It suffers from multiple errors and multiple fallacies.

Swan wrote:Another moraine map that you cannot remove from reality, like Putin wants you too remove it.

What's a moraine map?


So in other words you believe that the Earth has always been as it is now.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gag, punch self in chest then repeat, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You will never even know how pathetic you are, even for a government lawyer, which has less value than communist donkey shit




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2022 01:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The terminal moraines listed on the map are all real

There is nothing listed on the map.

The map merely demarcates where some person speculates the rocks are moraines. Where have we heard this before?



.


And you are some person who speculates that the Earth has no climate,

Not a speculation. There is no such thing as a global climate. Earth has many climates.
Swan wrote:
the ice age never happened

Speculation.
Swan wrote:
because the Earth has always been as it is now.

Speculation.
Swan wrote:
Another moraine map that you cannot remove from reality,

Speculation.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-11-2022 02:45
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:And you are some person who speculates that the Earth has no climate, the ice age never happened because the Earth has always been as it is now.

This statement is false. It suffers from multiple errors and multiple fallacies.

Swan wrote:Another moraine map that you cannot remove from reality, like Putin wants you too remove it.

What's a moraine map?


So in other words you believe that the Earth has always been as it is now.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gag, punch self in chest then repeat, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You will never even know how pathetic you are, even for a government lawyer, which has less value than communist donkey shit



I think I see what's going on here. IBdaMann is teaching in English but you are learning in DUMBASS.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
12-11-2022 03:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:And you are some person who speculates that the Earth has no climate, the ice age never happened because the Earth has always been as it is now.

This statement is false. It suffers from multiple errors and multiple fallacies.

Swan wrote:Another moraine map that you cannot remove from reality, like Putin wants you too remove it.

What's a moraine map?


So in other words you believe that the Earth has always been as it is now.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gag, punch self in chest then repeat, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You will never even know how pathetic you are, even for a government lawyer, which has less value than communist donkey shit



I think I see what's going on here. IBdaMann is teaching in English but you are learning in DUMBASS.


This dumbass bought Apple Computer stock.

Apple Inc
As of November 11, 2022 * 4:00 PM EST
NASDAQ: AAPL
149.70USD+2.83(1.93%)
Today
5D
1M
YTD
1Y
5Y
All
144146148150
9:30 AM11:10 AM12:50 PM2:20 PM4:00 PM
Open
145.86

High
150.01

Low
144.37

P/E
24.5

52wk High
181.88

52wk Low
128.65

Avg Vol
94.8 M

Mkt Cap
2.38 T

Prev Close
146.87

15 minutes delayed * Data provided by IEX Cloud


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2022 05:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What's a moraine map?
[Incoherent EVASIVE gibberish deleted]

What's a moraine map?

12-11-2022 13:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What's a moraine map?
[Incoherent EVASIVE gibberish deleted]

What's a moraine map?



A moraine map is a map of glacial moraines, which denotes glacial movement in the past. Your approval is not required or needed for any map's validity.




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2022 15:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What's a moraine map?
A moraine map is a map of glacial moraines, which denotes glacial movement in the past.

How do you know those aren't just rocks?


12-11-2022 17:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What's a moraine map?
A moraine map is a map of glacial moraines, which denotes glacial movement in the past.

How do you know those aren't just rocks?




They are just rocks, aligned in thousands of miles long past glacial tracks.

Silly.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2022 19:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What's a moraine map?
A moraine map is a map of glacial moraines, which denotes glacial movement in the past.
How do you know those aren't just rocks?

They are just rocks, aligned in thousands of miles long past glacial tracks.

But there aren't any glaciers there.


12-11-2022 20:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What's a moraine map?
A moraine map is a map of glacial moraines, which denotes glacial movement in the past.
How do you know those aren't just rocks?

They are just rocks, aligned in thousands of miles long past glacial tracks.

But there aren't any glaciers there.




Naturally there aren't any glaciers there now as they were all pushed northward when the great current warming trend began 20,000 years ago. Seriously you should have paid more attention in law school.

LOL how did JFK Jr. die? Well, he was dyslexic and he read the altimeter in his plane as reading 10,000 feet, when it actually read 000,01 feet, then the crabs crawled in

True story too.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-11-2022 21:15
12-11-2022 22:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What's a moraine map?
A moraine map is a map of glacial moraines, which denotes glacial movement in the past.
How do you know those aren't just rocks?
They are just rocks, aligned in thousands of miles long past glacial tracks.
But there aren't any glaciers there.
Naturally there aren't any glaciers there now as they were all pushed northward when the great current warming trend began 20,000 years ago.

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?


13-11-2022 00:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What's a moraine map?
A moraine map is a map of glacial moraines, which denotes glacial movement in the past.
How do you know those aren't just rocks?
They are just rocks, aligned in thousands of miles long past glacial tracks.
But there aren't any glaciers there.
Naturally there aren't any glaciers there now as they were all pushed northward when the great current warming trend began 20,000 years ago.

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?




Same way I knew to buy Apple computers inc.

Education does have its merits; I mean just look at all the instructors that I have educated over the years.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-11-2022 00:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[no answer given]


How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?


Edited on 13-11-2022 00:29
13-11-2022 00:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[no answer given]


How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?



How do you not know? Didn't you go to school, or did your mother home school you in the woodshed?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-11-2022 01:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[no answer given]

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[continued EVASION]

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?


13-11-2022 02:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[no answer given]

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[continued EVASION]

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?




Same way I knew to buy Apple.

How do we know about past ice ages?
Scientists have reconstructed past ice ages by piecing together information derived from studying ice cores, deep sea sediments, fossils, and landforms----->Moraines.

Ice and sediment cores reveal an impressive detailed history of global climate. Cores are collected by driving long hollow tubes as much as 2 miles deep into glacial ice or ocean floor sediments. Ice cores provide annual and even seasonal climate records for up to hundreds of thousands of years, complementing the millions of years of climate records in ocean sediment cores.

Silly poor girl on a government salary


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-11-2022 03:12
James_
★★★★☆
(1150)
IBdaMann wrote:

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?





You can't be serious can you? My bad, I forgot you've never learned about geology.
The environment, nay I say climate? determines how the Earth's strata forms. And
when geologic events upset the Earth's strata then its crust can become exposed and moved.
Basically rock formed like in Kentucky will be primarily limestone. Go to another place in the U.S. or the world and the rock will be unique to that region. This helps to identify when rocks have been moved.
It is accepted that glaciers during an ice age act like a bulldozer and will disturb the Earth's crust. This has been determined to cause rocks to be moved hundreds of miles from where similar rock is found. Glaciers melt and when those lakes rupture the current helps to move ground up Earth's crust.
Stuff like this is SOOoooooo basic I have to wonder who doesn't know it.
13-11-2022 03:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?





You can't be serious can you? My bad, I forgot you've never learned about geology.
The environment, nay I say climate? determines how the Earth's strata forms. And
when geologic events upset the Earth's strata then its crust can become exposed and moved.
Basically rock formed like in Kentucky will be primarily limestone. Go to another place in the U.S. or the world and the rock will be unique to that region. This helps to identify when rocks have been moved.
It is accepted that glaciers during an ice age act like a bulldozer and will disturb the Earth's crust. This has been determined to cause rocks to be moved hundreds of miles from where similar rock is found. Glaciers melt and when those lakes rupture the current helps to move ground up Earth's crust.
Stuff like this is SOOoooooo basic I have to wonder who doesn't know it.


But speaking sense to a senseless idiot achieves nothing


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-11-2022 03:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[no answer given]

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[continued EVASION]

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

How do we know about past ice ages?

We Don't

Scientists have reconstructed past ice ages

Nope. People, both scientists and non-scientists, have merely speculated, it's just that you don't know what words mean.

... by piecing together [wild speculation] derived from [crazy "proxy" measures].

Proxy measures are never allowed in science. The moment you pointed to proxy measures, you were no longer talking about science and/or scientists.




Edited on 13-11-2022 03:24
13-11-2022 06:57
James_
★★★★☆
(1150)
Swan wrote:

But speaking sense to a senseless idiot achieves nothing


I am a disabled Veteran because I served in the U.S. Navy with a Norwegian accent.
13-11-2022 13:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

But speaking sense to a senseless idiot achieves nothing


I am a disabled Veteran because I served in the U.S. Navy with a Norwegian accent.


Yea we know, and Trump made you leave the USA.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-11-2022 14:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[no answer given]

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[continued EVASION]

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

How do we know about past ice ages?

We Don't

Scientists have reconstructed past ice ages

Nope. People, both scientists and non-scientists, have merely speculated, it's just that you don't know what words mean.

... by piecing together [wild speculation] derived from [crazy "proxy" measures].

Proxy measures are never allowed in science. The moment you pointed to proxy measures, you were no longer talking about science and/or scientists.





The link that I provided never used or referred to the proxy measures that you believe are science. You may now resume shooting up your legal government dope


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-11-2022 14:03
14-11-2022 01:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:The link that I provided never used or referred to the proxy measures

Of course it did. It specifically mentioned ice cores, deep sea sediments, fossils, and landforms. You implied that there were special clergy in your religion that could "read" the omens and the signs, and somehow divine knowledge about the unobserved past.

You are gullible.

You actually believe that there is some clergyman who can "read" ice and tell you what the earth's average temperature, with exact precision apparently, at some time in the distant past, despite not being able to do that for today.

Why should any rational adult believe this?

Same question for deep sea mud. Why should any rational adult believe that the clergy of your religion can divine global average temperatures of the distant, unobserved past by "reading" some sea mud, but can't tell us what the earth's average global temperature is today using the same method?

Y O U . A R E . G U L L I B L E
14-11-2022 03:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The link that I provided never used or referred to the proxy measures

Of course it did. It specifically mentioned ice cores, deep sea sediments, fossils, and landforms. You implied that there were special clergy in your religion that could "read" the omens and the signs, and somehow divine knowledge about the unobserved past.

You are gullible.

You actually believe that there is some clergyman who can "read" ice and tell you what the earth's average temperature, with exact precision apparently, at some time in the distant past, despite not being able to do that for today.

Why should any rational adult believe this?

Same question for deep sea mud. Why should any rational adult believe that the clergy of your religion can divine global average temperatures of the distant, unobserved past by "reading" some sea mud, but can't tell us what the earth's average global temperature is today using the same method?

Y O U . A R E . G U L L I B L E


So the last ice age did not happen because you believe that I am gullible. LOL is this some comical military mind control technique? Well truth be known it has worked fully, because you are 100% zombified.

Now if you do not stop this I am definitely going to have you tested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpTaOE6znkg

God I love being me, how sad it would be to be you


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 14-11-2022 03:25
14-11-2022 04:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[no answer given]

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

[continued EVASION]

How do you know such glaciers existed there 20,000 years ago?

How do we know about past ice ages?

We Don't

Scientists have reconstructed past ice ages

Nope. People, both scientists and non-scientists, have merely speculated, it's just that you don't know what words mean.

... by piecing together [wild speculation] derived from [crazy "proxy" measures].

Proxy measures are never allowed in science. The moment you pointed to proxy measures, you were no longer talking about science and/or scientists.





The link that I provided never used or referred to the proxy measures that you believe are science. You may now resume shooting up your legal government dope

Proxy measurements are not valid measurements, since they presume a cause. It is making up random numbers and using them as data. That's a fallacy. Science does not use proxy 'measurements'.

IBdaMann never claimed proxy 'measurements' were science. Word stuffing. Trolling. Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-11-2022 04:22
14-11-2022 04:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The link that I provided never used or referred to the proxy measures

Of course it did. It specifically mentioned ice cores, deep sea sediments, fossils, and landforms. You implied that there were special clergy in your religion that could "read" the omens and the signs, and somehow divine knowledge about the unobserved past.

You are gullible.

You actually believe that there is some clergyman who can "read" ice and tell you what the earth's average temperature, with exact precision apparently, at some time in the distant past, despite not being able to do that for today.

Why should any rational adult believe this?

Same question for deep sea mud. Why should any rational adult believe that the clergy of your religion can divine global average temperatures of the distant, unobserved past by "reading" some sea mud, but can't tell us what the earth's average global temperature is today using the same method?

Y O U . A R E . G U L L I B L E


So the last ice age did not happen because you believe that I am gullible. LOL is this some comical military mind control technique? Well truth be known it has worked fully, because you are 100% zombified.

Now if you do not stop this I am definitely going to have you tested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpTaOE6znkg

God I love being me, how sad it would be to be you

False dichotomy fallacy. Word stuffing. Insult fallacies. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-11-2022 14:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The link that I provided never used or referred to the proxy measures

Of course it did. It specifically mentioned ice cores, deep sea sediments, fossils, and landforms. You implied that there were special clergy in your religion that could "read" the omens and the signs, and somehow divine knowledge about the unobserved past.

You are gullible.

You actually believe that there is some clergyman who can "read" ice and tell you what the earth's average temperature, with exact precision apparently, at some time in the distant past, despite not being able to do that for today.

Why should any rational adult believe this?

Same question for deep sea mud. Why should any rational adult believe that the clergy of your religion can divine global average temperatures of the distant, unobserved past by "reading" some sea mud, but can't tell us what the earth's average global temperature is today using the same method?

Y O U . A R E . G U L L I B L E


So the last ice age did not happen because you believe that I am gullible. LOL is this some comical military mind control technique? Well truth be known it has worked fully, because you are 100% zombified.

Now if you do not stop this I am definitely going to have you tested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpTaOE6znkg

God I love being me, how sad it would be to be you

False dichotomy fallacy. Word stuffing. Insult fallacies. Trolling.


You are a failure in all that you do. So the last ice age did not happen because you believe that I am gullible. LOL is this some comical military mind control technique? Well truth be known it has worked fully, because you are 100% zombified, like all of your other personalities.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-11-2022 15:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:False dichotomy fallacy. Word stuffing. Insult fallacies. Trolling.
You are a failure in all that you do.

You have failed to address any flaws in your arguments. You have failed to accurately articulate the concerns surrounding your claims. You have failed to answer any questions posed to you concerning your arguments.

You have failed in all you have done.
14-11-2022 19:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The link that I provided never used or referred to the proxy measures

Of course it did. It specifically mentioned ice cores, deep sea sediments, fossils, and landforms. You implied that there were special clergy in your religion that could "read" the omens and the signs, and somehow divine knowledge about the unobserved past.

You are gullible.

You actually believe that there is some clergyman who can "read" ice and tell you what the earth's average temperature, with exact precision apparently, at some time in the distant past, despite not being able to do that for today.

Why should any rational adult believe this?

Same question for deep sea mud. Why should any rational adult believe that the clergy of your religion can divine global average temperatures of the distant, unobserved past by "reading" some sea mud, but can't tell us what the earth's average global temperature is today using the same method?

Y O U . A R E . G U L L I B L E


So the last ice age did not happen because you believe that I am gullible. LOL is this some comical military mind control technique? Well truth be known it has worked fully, because you are 100% zombified.

Now if you do not stop this I am definitely going to have you tested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpTaOE6znkg

God I love being me, how sad it would be to be you

False dichotomy fallacy. Word stuffing. Insult fallacies. Trolling.


You are a failure in all that you do.
So the last ice age did not happen because you believe that I am gullible.
LOL is this some comical military mind control technique? Well truth be known it has worked fully, because you are 100% zombified, like all of your other personalities.

Inversion fallacy. Word stuffing. Bulverism fallacy. Insult fallacies. Psychoquackery. Trolling. Spamming. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-11-2022 20:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:False dichotomy fallacy. Word stuffing. Insult fallacies. Trolling.
You are a failure in all that you do.

You have failed to address any flaws in your arguments. You have failed to accurately articulate the concerns surrounding your claims. You have failed to answer any questions posed to you concerning your arguments.

You have failed in all you have done.


I am not arguing in any way shape or form, partly because I am never wrong and partly because I have forwarded links to established sources. You are the fool who has the argument that the last ice age was not real because I did not see it. So all arguments must come from you because I have nothing to prove to a government jackass like you, furthermore your only ineffective argument is that I am not arguing. Your most sincere wish is to be taken seriously enough that people argue with you, which would allow you to believe that you have some self-worth when in reality you traded that away long ago. Something that I never did and this is what sets us apart. Now respond as you are told and follow the communist party line to the tee.

Now.

Evidence for ice ages
There are three main types of evidence for ice ages: geological, chemical, and paleontological.

Geological evidence for ice ages comes in various forms, including rock scouring and scratching, glacial moraines, drumlins, valley cutting, and the deposition of till or tillites and glacial erratics. Successive glaciations tend to distort and erase the geological evidence, making it difficult to interpret. It took some time for the current theory to be worked out.

The chemical evidence mainly consists of variations in the ratios of isotopes in sedimentary rocks, ocean sediment cores, and for the most recent glacial periods, ice cores. This evidence is also difficult to interpret since other factors can change isotope ratios. For example a major mass extinction increases the proportion of lighter isotopes in sediments and ice because biological processes preferentially use lighter isotopes and a reduction in biological processes makes larger quantities of lighter isotopes available for deposition.

The paleontological evidence consists of changes in the geographical distribution of fossils - during a glacial period cold-adapted organisms spread into lower latitudes, and organisms that prefer warmer conditions become extinct or are squeezed into lower latitudes. This evidence is also difficult to interpret because it requires: (1) sequences of sediments which cover a long time-span and wide range of latitudes and are easily correlated, (2) ancient organisms which survive for several million years without change and whose temperature preferences are easily diagnosed, and (3) the finding of the relevant fossils, which requires a lot of luck.

Despite the difficulties, analyses of ice cores and ocean sediment cores unambiguously show the record of glacials and interglacials over the past few million years. These also confirm the linkage between ice ages and continental crust phenomena such as glacial moraines, drumlins, and glacial erratics. Hence the continental crust phenomena are accepted as good evidence of earlier ice ages when they are found in layers created much earlier than the time range for which ice cores and ocean sediment cores are available.


Major ice ages
There have been at least four major ice ages in the Earth's past.

The earliest hypothesized ice age is believed to have occurred around 2.7 to 2.3 billion (109) years ago during the early Proterozoic Age.

The earliest well-documented ice age, and probably the most severe of the last 1 billion years, occurred from 800 to 600 million years ago (the Cryogenian period) and it has been suggested that it produced a Snowball Earth in which permanent sea ice extended to or very near the equator. It has been suggested that the end of this ice age was responsible for the subsequent Cambrian Explosion, though this theory is recent and controversial.

A minor ice age occurred from 460 to 430 million years ago, during the Late Ordovician Period.

There were extensive polar ice caps at intervals from 350 to 260 million years ago, during the Carboniferous and early Permian Periods, associated with the Karoo Ice Age.

Sediment records showing the fluctuating sequences of glacials and interglacials during the last several million years.
Enlarge
Sediment records showing the fluctuating sequences of glacials and interglacials during the last several million years.
The present ice age began 40 million years ago with the growth of an ice sheet in Antarctica, but intensified during the Pleistocene (starting around 3 million years ago) with the spread of ice sheets in the Northern Hemisphere. Since then, the world has seen cycles of glaciation with ice sheets advancing and retreating on 40,000 and 100,000 year time scales. The last glacial period ended about ten thousand years ago.


Interglacials
Shows the pattern of temperature and ice volume changes associated with recent glacials and interglacials
Enlarge
Shows the pattern of temperature and ice volume changes associated with recent glacials and interglacials
In between ice ages, there are multi-million year periods of more temperate, almost tropical, climate, but also within the ice ages (or at least within the last one), temperate and severe periods occur. The colder periods are called 'glacial periods', the warmer periods 'interglacials', such as the Eemian interglacial era.

The Earth is in an interglacial period now, the last retreat ending about 10,000 years ago. There appears to be a conventional wisdom that "the typical interglacial period lasts ~12,000 years" but this is hard to substantiate from the evidence of ice core records. For example, an article in Nature argues that the current interglacial might be most analogous to a previous interglacial that lasted 28,000 years. Nonetheless, fear of a new glacial period starting soon does exist (See: global cooling). However, many now believe that anthropogenic (manmade) forcing from increased " greenhouse gases" would outweigh any Milankovitch (orbital) forcing; and some recent considerations of the orbital forcing have even argued that in the absence of human perturbations the present interglacial could potentially last 50,000 years.


Causes of ice ages
The causes of ice ages remain controversial for both the large-scale ice age periods and the smaller ebb and flow of glacial/interglacial periods within an ice age. The consensus is that several factors are important: atmospheric composition (the concentrations of water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, sulfur dioxide, and various other gases and particulates in the atmosphere); changes in the Earth's orbit around the Sun known as Milankovitch cycles (and possibly the Sun's orbit around the galaxy); the motion of tectonic plates resulting in changes in the relative location and amount of continental and oceanic crust on the Earth's surface; variations in solar output; the orbital dynamics of the Earth-Moon system; and the impact of relatively large meteorites, and eruptions of supervolcanoes.

Some of these factors are causally related to each other. For example, changes in Earth's atmospheric composition (especially the concentrations of greenhouse gases) may alter the climate, while climate change itself can change the atmospheric composition (for example by changing the rate at which weathering removes CO2).

Discussions of causes are complicated by the tendency for scientists to emphasize their own disciplinary specializations; e.g., climatologists may emphasize changes in the Earth's atmosphere and geologists may emphasize the positions of the continents.


Changes in Earth's atmosphere
The most relevant change is in the quantity of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. There is evidence that greenhouse gas levels fell at the start of ice ages and rose during the retreat of the ice sheets, but it is difficult to establish cause and effect (see the notes above on the role of weathering). Greenhouse gas levels may also have been affected by other factors which have been proposed as causes of ice ages, such as the movement of continents and vulcanism.

The "Snowball Earth" hypothesis maintains that the severe freezing in the late Proterozoic was ended by an increase in CO2 levels in the atmosphere and some supporters of "Snowball Earth" argue that it was caused by a reduction in atmospheric CO2.


Position of the continents
The geological record appears to show that ice ages start when the continents are in positions which block or reduce the flow of warm water from the equator to the poles and thus allow ice sheets to form. The ice sheets increase the Earth's reflectivity and thus reduce the absorption of solar radiation. With less radiation absorbed the atmosphere cools; the cooling allows the ice sheets to grow, which further reduces reflectivity in a positive feedback loop. The ice age contunes until the reduction in weathering causes an increase in the greenhouse effect.

There are three known configurations of the continents which block or reduce the flow of warm water from the equator to the poles:

A continent sits on top of a pole, as Antartica does today.
A polar sea is almost land-locked, as the Arctic Ocean is today.
A supercontinent covers most of the equator, as Rodinia did during the Cryogenian period.
Since today's Earth has a continent over the South Pole and an almost land-locked ocean over the North Pole, geologists believe that Earth is likely to experience further glacial periods in the geologically near future. Estimates of the timing vary widely, from 2,000 to 50,000 years depending on other factors.

Some scientists believe that the Himalayas are a major factor in the current ice age, because these mountains have increased Earth's total rainfall and therefore the rate at which CO2 is washed out of the atmosphere, decreasing the greenhouse effect. The Himalayas' formation started about 70 million years ago when the Indo-Australian Plate collided with the Eurasian Plate, and the Himalayas are still rising by about 5mm per year because the Indo-Australian plate is still moving at 67 mm/year. The history of the Himalayas broadly fits the long-term decrease in Earth's average temperature since the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum.


Variations in Earth's orbit (Milankovitch cycles)
The Milankovitch cycles are a set of cyclic variations in characteristics of the Earth's orbit around the sun. Each cycle has a different length, so at some times their effects reinforce each other and at other times they (partially) cancel each other.

It is very unlikely that the Milankovitch cycles can start or end an ice age (series of glacial periods):

Even when their effects reinforce each other they are not strong enough.
The "peaks" (effects reinforce each other) and "troughs" (effects cancel each other) are much more regular and much more frequent than the observed ice ages.
In contrast, there is strong evidence that the Milankovitch cycles affect the occurrence of glacial and inter-glacial periods within an ice age. The present ice ages are the most studied and best understood, particularly the last 400,000 years, since this is the period covered by ice cores that record atmospheric composition and proxies for temperature and ice volume. Within this period, the match of glacial/interglacial frequencies to the Milanković orbital forcing periods is so close that orbital forcing is generally accepted. The combined effects of the changing distance to the Sun, the precession of the Earth's axis, and the changing tilt of the Earth's axis redistribute the sunlight received by the Earth. Of particular importance are changes in the tilt of the Earth's axis, which affect the intensity of seasons. For example, the amount of solar influx in July at 65 degrees north latitude varies by as much as 25% (from 400 W/m2 to 500 W/m2, see graph at ). It is widely believed that ice sheets advance when summers become too cool to melt all of the accumulated snowfall from the previous winter. Some workers believe that the strength of the orbital forcing is too small to trigger glaciations, but feedback mechanisms like CO2 may explain this mismatch.

While Milankovitch forcing predicts that cyclic changes in the Earth's orbital parameters can be expressed in the glaciation record, additional explanations are necessary to explain which cycles are observed to be most important in the timing of glacial/interglacial periods. In particular, during the last 800,000 years, the dominant period of glacial-interglacial oscillation has been 100,000 years, which corresponds to changes in Earth's eccentricity and orbital inclination. Yet this is by far the weakest of the three frequencies predicted by Milankovitch. During the period 3.0 - 0.8 million years ago, the dominant pattern of glaciation corresponded to the 41,000 year period of changes in Earth's obliquity (tilt of the axis). The reasons for dominance of one frequency versus another are poorly understood and an active area of current research, but the answer probably relates to some form of resonance in the Earth's climate system.

The "traditional" Milankovitch explanation struggles to explain the dominance of the 100,000-year cycle over the last 8 cycles. Richard A. Muller and Gordon J. MacDonald and others have pointed out that those calculations are for a two-dimensional orbit of Earth but the three-dimensional orbit also has a 100 thousand year cycle of orbital inclination. They proposed that these variations in orbital inclination lead to variations in insolation, as the earth moves in and out of known dust bands in the solar system. Although this is a different mechanism to the traditional view, the "predicted" periods over the last 400,000 years are nearly the same. The Muller and MacDonald theory, in turn, has been challenged by Rial .

Another worker, Ruddiman, has suggested a plausible model that explains the 100,000-year cycle by the modulating effect of eccentricity (weak 100,000 year cycle) on precession (23,000 year cycle) combined with greenhouse gas feedbacks in the 41,000 and 23,000-year cycles. Yet another theory has been advanced by Peter Huybers who argued that the 41,000-year cycle has always been dominant, but that the Earth has entered a mode of climate behaviour where only the 2nd or 3rd cycle triggers an ice age. This would imply that the 100,000-year periodicity is really an illusion created by averaging together cycles lasting 80,000 and 120,000 years. This theory is consistent with the existing uncertainties in dating, but not widely accepted at present (Nature 434, 2005, ).


Variations in the sun's energy output
There at least 2 types of variation in the sun's energy output:

In the very long term, astrophysicists believe that the sun's output increases by about 10% per billion (109) years. In about 1 billion years the additional 10% will be enough to cause a runaway greenhouse effect on Earth - rising temperatures produce more water vapour, water vapour is a greenhouse gas (much weaker than CO2, but there will eventually be vastly more water vapour), the temperature rises, more water vapour is produced, etc.
Shorter-term variations, some possibly caused by "hunting". Since the sun is huge, the effects of imbalances and negative feedback processes take a long time to propagate through it, so these processes overshoot and cause further imbalances, etc. - "long time" in this context means thousands to millions of years.
The long-term increase in the Sun's output cannot be a cause of ice ages.

The best known shorter-term variations are sunspot cycles, especially the Maunder minimum, which is associated with the coldest part of the Little Ice Age. Like the Milankovitch cycles, sunspot cycles effects' are too weak and too frequent to explain the start and end of ice ages but very probably help to explain temperature variations within them.


Vulcanism
The largest known volcanic events, the flood basalt events which produced the Siberian Traps and Deccan traps and are both associated with mass extinctions, are not associated with ice ages. At first sight this implies that vulcanism cannot have produced ice ages.

But 70% of Earth's surface is covered by sea, and the theory of plate tectonics predicts that all of the Earth's oceanic crust is completely replaced about every 200 million years. Hence it is impossible to find evidence of submarine flood basalts or other extremely large undersea volcanic events more than 200 million years old, and evidence of more recent extremely large undersea volcanic events may already have been erased. In other words, our failure to find evidence of other extremely large volcanic events does not prove that they did not happen.

It is theoretically possible that undersea volcanos could end an ice age by causing global warming. One suggested explanation of the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum is that undersea volcanoes released methane from clathrates and thus caused a large and rapid increase in the greenhouse effect. There appears to be no geological evidence for such eruptions at the right time, but this does not prove they did not happen.

It is harder to see how vulcanism could cause an ice age, since its cooling effects would have to be stronger than and to outlast its warming effects. This would require dust and aerosol clouds which would stay in the upper atmosphere blocking the sun for thousands of years, which seems very unlikely. And undersea volcanos could not produce this effect because the dust and aerosols would be absorbed by the sea before they reached the atmosphere.


Recent glacial and interglacial phases

Glaciation in North America
Northern hemisphere glaciation during the last ice ages. The set up of 3 to 4 km thick ice sheets caused a sea level lowering of about 120 m.
Enlarge
Northern hemisphere glaciation during the last ice ages. The set up of 3 to 4 km thick ice sheets caused a sea level lowering of about 120 m.
During the most recent North American glaciation, the Wisconsin glaciation (70,000 to 10,000 years ago), ice sheets extended to about 45 degrees north latitude.

This Wisconsinian glaciation left widespread impacts on the North American landscape. The Great Lakes and the Finger Lakes were carved by ice deepening old valleys. Most of the lakes in Minnesota and Wisconsin were gouged out by glaciers and later filled with glacial meltwaters. The old Teays River drainage system was radically altered and largely reshaped into the Ohio River drainage system. Other rivers were dammed and diverted to new channels, such as the Niagara, which formed a dramatic waterfall and gorge, when the waterflow encountered a limestone escarpment. Another similar waterfall near Syracuse, New York is now dry.

Long Island was formed from glacial till, and the watersheds of Canada were so severely disrupted that they are still sorting themselves out — the plethora of lakes on the Canadian Shield in northern Canada can be almost entirely attributed to the action of the ice. As the ice retreated and the rock dust dried, winds carried the material hundreds of miles, forming beds of loess many dozens of feet thick in the Missouri Valley. Isostatic rebound continues to reshape the Great Lakes and other areas formerly under the weight of the ice sheets.

The Driftless Zone, a portion of western and southwestern Wisconsin along with parts of adjacent Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois was not covered by glaciers.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-11-2022 20:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:I am not arguing in any way shape or form,

Wait, with whom are you arguing about this?

Swan wrote:... partly because I am never wrong

... but you're wrong about this.

Swan wrote: ... and partly because I have forwarded links to [the opinions of similarly mistaken individuals].

This is all you have.

Swan wrote: You are the fool who has the argument that the last ice age was not real

I have no such argument. My question to you is "Why should any rational adult believe that all the moraines were under ice at the same time?" You have never provided any sort of valid answer to this question, because you cannot validly answer any difficult questions.

Swan wrote: Your most sincere wish is to be taken seriously

Only with my children. I haven't had much success in that area.

Swan wrote: ... which would allow you to believe that you have some self-worth when in reality you traded that away long ago.

Someone offered me a stick of Juicy Fruit for it.

Swan wrote: Evidence for ice ages
There are three main types of evidence for ice ages: geological, chemical, and paleontological.

Let's see.

Swan wrote:Geological evidence for ice ages comes in various forms, including rock scouring and scratching, glacial moraines, drumlins, valley cutting, and the deposition of till or tillites and glacial erratics.

Incorrect. None of this is evidence of any ice age. All of this having been under ice at the same time is. Unfortunately, I notice that is missing.

Swan wrote:The chemical evidence mainly consists of variations in the ratios of isotopes in sedimentary rocks, ocean sediment cores, and for the most recent glacial periods, ice cores.

This kind of "evidence" requires a firm belief that certain clergy of the religion can divine knowledge of the unobserved past by "reading" mud, ice, stone and/or other "proxy measures" that are simply not allowed in science.

Swan wrote: This evidence is also difficult to interpret

... since it requires clergy of the religion to provide the official "interpretation" that the congregation is to believe.

Swan wrote:The paleontological evidence consists of changes in the geographical distribution of fossils

Once fossils are "distributed" geographically, they never get to go back in time to become redistributed, so their geographical distribution never changes. There are never any changes in the geographic distribution of fossils, except by humans to move them to a museum.

Basically, you copy-pasted a lot of zero evidence for ice ages. You have not provided any answers for why a rational adult should believe that there were ever any ice ages.
15-11-2022 00:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I am not arguing in any way shape or form,

Wait, with whom are you arguing about this?

Swan wrote:... partly because I am never wrong

... but you're wrong about this.

Swan wrote: ... and partly because I have forwarded links to [the opinions of similarly mistaken individuals].

This is all you have.

Swan wrote: You are the fool who has the argument that the last ice age was not real

I have no such argument. My question to you is "Why should any rational adult believe that all the moraines were under ice at the same time?" You have never provided any sort of valid answer to this question, because you cannot validly answer any difficult questions.

Swan wrote: Your most sincere wish is to be taken seriously

Only with my children. I haven't had much success in that area.

Swan wrote: ... which would allow you to believe that you have some self-worth when in reality you traded that away long ago.

Someone offered me a stick of Juicy Fruit for it.

Swan wrote: Evidence for ice ages
There are three main types of evidence for ice ages: geological, chemical, and paleontological.

Let's see.

Swan wrote:Geological evidence for ice ages comes in various forms, including rock scouring and scratching, glacial moraines, drumlins, valley cutting, and the deposition of till or tillites and glacial erratics.

Incorrect. None of this is evidence of any ice age. All of this having been under ice at the same time is. Unfortunately, I notice that is missing.

Swan wrote:The chemical evidence mainly consists of variations in the ratios of isotopes in sedimentary rocks, ocean sediment cores, and for the most recent glacial periods, ice cores.

This kind of "evidence" requires a firm belief that certain clergy of the religion can divine knowledge of the unobserved past by "reading" mud, ice, stone and/or other "proxy measures" that are simply not allowed in science.

Swan wrote: This evidence is also difficult to interpret

... since it requires clergy of the religion to provide the official "interpretation" that the congregation is to believe.

Swan wrote:The paleontological evidence consists of changes in the geographical distribution of fossils

Once fossils are "distributed" geographically, they never get to go back in time to become redistributed, so their geographical distribution never changes. There are never any changes in the geographic distribution of fossils, except by humans to move them to a museum.

Basically, you copy-pasted a lot of zero evidence for ice ages. You have not provided any answers for why a rational adult should believe that there were ever any ice ages.


I have nothing to either prove or argue with anyone here, LOL I wouldn't even be here except for the fact that you are more fun than a downs syndrome kid jerking off on the bus


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Glacial terminal moraine map:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Should climate scientist try to regrow the glacial maximum dropping sea levels11031-01-2021 16:44
Understanding Earth Map: Global Warming Climate Change Caused By Humans Stupid Activities507-08-2020 12:25
GLACIAL CLIMATE REBOUNDING6210-09-2019 02:52
What caused Pleistocene to start around 2 million years ago which had periodic glacial interglacial perio3205-02-2019 22:29
Greenland's Glacial Melt2404-09-2017 19:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact