▼ Content

Glacial terminal moraine map

Page 2 of 2<12
15-11-2022 11:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
I am not arguing in any way shape or form,

This is correct. Your fallacies are not valid arguments. Neither is your trolling.
Swan wrote:
partly because I am never wrong
Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and partly because I have forwarded links
Attempted proof by Holy Link.
Swan wrote:
to established sources.
Attempted proof by name dropping. Void reference fallacy.
Swan wrote:
You are the fool who has the argument that the last ice age was not real
because I did not see it.
Word stuffing.
Swan wrote:
So all arguments must come from you because I have nothing to prove to a government jackass like you, furthermore your only ineffective argument is that I am not arguing. Your most sincere wish is to be taken seriously enough that people argue with you, which would allow you to believe that you have some self-worth when in reality you traded that away long ago. Something that I never did and this is what sets us apart. Now respond as you are told and follow the communist party line to the tee.
Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again.
Swan wrote:
Evidence for ice ages
There are three main types of evidence for ice ages: geological, chemical, and paleontological.

Geological evidence for ice ages comes in various forms, including rock scouring and scratching, glacial moraines, drumlins, valley cutting, and the deposition of till or tillites and glacial erratics. Successive glaciations tend to distort and erase the geological evidence, making it difficult to interpret. It took some time for the current theory to be worked out.

Not evidence. Not science. An interpretation based on a religion. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
The chemical evidence mainly consists of variations in the ratios of isotopes in sedimentary rocks, ocean sediment cores, and for the most recent glacial periods, ice cores.
Not evidence. Not science. An interpretation based on a religion. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
The paleontological evidence consists of changes in the geographical distribution of fossils - during a glacial period cold-adapted organisms spread into lower latitudes, and organisms that prefer warmer conditions become extinct or are squeezed into lower latitudes.
Not evidence. Religion. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
Despite the difficulties, analyses of ice cores and ocean sediment cores unambiguously show the record of glacials and interglacials over the past few million years.
You have already stated your religious text.
Swan wrote:
These also confirm the linkage between ice ages and continental crust phenomena such as glacial moraines, drumlins, and glacial erratics.
Circular argument fallacy. More religion.
Swan wrote:
There have been at least four major ice ages in the Earth's past.

You don't know this. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
Greenhouse gas levels may also have been affected by other factors which have been proposed as causes of ice ages, such as the movement of continents and vulcanism.
Discard of the 1st law of thermodynamics. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.
Swan wrote:
There are three known configurations of the continents which block or reduce the flow of warm water from the equator to the poles:
Some scientists believe that the Himalayas are a major factor in the current ice age, because these mountains have increased Earth's total rainfall and therefore the rate at which CO2 is washed out of the atmosphere, decreasing the greenhouse effect.
...deleted remaining spam...

Currents are not blocked. It is not possible to measure the total rainfall of Earth. Discard of the 1st law of thermodynamics. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-11-2022 11:05
(21582)
Swan wrote:
I have nothing to either prove or argue with anyone here, LOL I wouldn't even be here except for the fact that you are more fun than a downs syndrome kid jerking off on the bus

Denial of self argument fallacy (paradox). Trolling. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-11-2022 02:11
James_
★★★★★
(2215)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
I have nothing to either prove or argue with anyone here, LOL I wouldn't even be here except for the fact that you are more fun than a downs syndrome kid jerking off on the bus

Aw c'mon man. Will you please stop talking about yourself that way?
16-11-2022 09:52
(21582)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Aw c'mon man. Will you please stop talking about yourself that way?

Contextomy fallacy. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 16-11-2022 09:53
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Glacial terminal moraine map:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Should climate scientist try to regrow the glacial maximum dropping sea levels11031-01-2021 16:44
Understanding Earth Map: Global Warming Climate Change Caused By Humans Stupid Activities507-08-2020 12:25
GLACIAL CLIMATE REBOUNDING6210-09-2019 02:52
What caused Pleistocene to start around 2 million years ago which had periodic glacial interglacial perio3205-02-2019 22:29
Greenland's Glacial Melt2404-09-2017 19:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact