Remember me
▼ Content

Revelations?

Revelations?14-10-2019 00:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Tonight, we have the Hunter's Moon. No relation to Biden... And it sort of started me thing about biblical stuff, and I was wondering if there is Climate Change, Book of Revelations online, or a timeline of events we can expect to see, as travel down the path toward the Apocalypse. The IPCC assessment report is full of doomsday prophecy, well that's mostly what it contains, along with the marketing hype. Basically, I was looking for sort of a graphic, with dates, and events, to preserve. I don't think Al Gore is going to make another movie, with failed predictions again. I'd like something we could all pull up in 20 years, to show how far off the prediction were in 2019. The melting ice caps and glaciers never happened as predicted, not even during the hottest summer(s), and seem to re-freeze every winter, as usual. No sign of disappearing.

So far, I've only dug up a timeline from past to present, the pseudo-proves, that global warming is real. All the future stuff, is single focus, meaningless graphs, and some of those screenshots from the IPCC simulation machines. Pretty pictures, with no actual information attached. Just started looking, I'm sure there has to be something, it's a religion, an prophecy is important, and needs to be presented vaguely, an for the simple-minded.
14-10-2019 02:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Tonight, we have the Hunter's Moon. No relation to Biden... And it sort of started me thing about biblical stuff, and I was wondering if there is Climate Change, Book of Revelations online, or a timeline of events we can expect to see, as travel down the path toward the Apocalypse. The IPCC assessment report is full of doomsday prophecy, well that's mostly what it contains, along with the marketing hype. Basically, I was looking for sort of a graphic, with dates, and events, to preserve. I don't think Al Gore is going to make another movie, with failed predictions again. I'd like something we could all pull up in 20 years, to show how far off the prediction were in 2019. The melting ice caps and glaciers never happened as predicted, not even during the hottest summer(s), and seem to re-freeze every winter, as usual. No sign of disappearing.

So far, I've only dug up a timeline from past to present, the pseudo-proves, that global warming is real. All the future stuff, is single focus, meaningless graphs, and some of those screenshots from the IPCC simulation machines. Pretty pictures, with no actual information attached. Just started looking, I'm sure there has to be something, it's a religion, an prophecy is important, and needs to be presented vaguely, an for the simple-minded.

The bad news is that there is no standardized theology between Global Warming sects, i.e. each one interprets the words of their preferred authorities differently, just like different Christian sects have different interpretations of "the end of the world."

The more bad news is that the forces of politics cause a divergence of views, not a convergence, which is what you see with sects of any religious faith, i.e. they multiply in number with ever growing difference in views. All of this occurs within the context of organizations like the IPCC desperately trying to build credibility so they keep pushing the end of the world further and further into the future (e.g. "by the end of the century") while politicians need urgency now! ... and keep pushing the end of the world sooner and sooner (e.g. within twelve years). Then you have competing Climate Scientists arguing theological debates as inputs to differing Global Warming sects ...

... and the result is that rolling dice is the safest way to speculate what any sect's view will be.

... and once stated, warmizombies are likely to be quick to delete their "predictions" from any available websites.

Oh, and Harvey, it is worth pointing out that the IPCC doesn't make predictions. They would never be that stupid. Predictions can (and will) turn out to be incorrect and they would not survive even a single equivocation. Instead, the IPCC states "levels of certainty" for "things that are possible." If you ever read an IPCC report carefully, the most you will get is something to the effect of "we are extremely confident that a 3-dgree temperature rise is possible." Well, they could just as well write "a 3-degree temperature rise is possibe" ... of course everyone reading it would respond "yeah ... and?"

I don't mean to throw a wet blanket on your search but I don't think anything like what you describe exists.

The best you are going to do is The Manual. Sorry.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Join the debate Revelations?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Secret Global Currency Reset Battle Between Various Groups & Future Revelations909-09-2020 00:03
Climate Change, Sign from the Book of Revelations!025-01-2020 19:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact