Remember me
▼ Content

The Secret Global Currency Reset Battle Between Various Groups & Future Revelations


The Secret Global Currency Reset Battle Between Various Groups & Future Revelations08-09-2020 04:31
GlobalCurrencyReset
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
The Secret Global Currency Reset Battle Between Various Groups & Future Revelations

The terms global currency secret, prosperity, free endless money, etc. has appeared too much.
But how many of you even know what is the truth about that event, and more important the final result.

First, let's look at the current global financial system rule after the WW2.
The trade and the rule was very clear:

- The West (The first world countries such as USA, UK, France, etc.) got technology and the "control" button of the financial system to decide which nation they want to "ban/restrict".
- The East (Countries like China, Vietnam, India, Japan, Korea, etc.) got the Gold, a fundamental key to "insert" money into the system.

So all nation governments need gold in order to insert money into the global financial system.

What is happening right now is something like this:
USA: We want to remove that rule, we want each nation have ability to insert any amount of money without even have Gold. The reason is that once the doomdays natural catastrophe disaster come, we cannot import goods from outside, in the name of "trade war".

Asia: Are you crazy, do you see the word "stupid" in my forehead ?! You are controlling the media, technology, now if you have the "rights" to print endless money then it like we are handling our nations to yours, just look at the current US Dollar in all world corner already.

Royal Monarch: We do not want any financial reset, the current system is fine because we have a lot of gold and endless money, haha. We do not want take risk, we gain nothing from new financial system, but only the potential trouble.

USA: But the natural catastrophe is coming, we must save our people first, we do not have real in-nation goods, we cannot rely on others.

Asia: OK, fine, give us the new financial system and we will have a discussion later. But one thing requirement is that the US Dollar influenced must out of the Asia continent.

USA: Hey everybody, let's make and manifest it. Free money for all ZWR Zimbabwe money note holder, whoever have any projects to help the economy you are free to receive free money to do it, and endless future dream story.

Divine Angels, Supreme Beings : All of you need to shut up and wait for the savior to come, only him know which way is the correct way to go.

That is the best summary, the current battle is 3 teams.
If you wonder what is the final result, then it is up to each people "vision".

The current corona virus NCOV COVID is just pure proxy war for 2 major problems:

- The knowledge wisdom of human body.
- New better fairer global financial system.

If you put your position into the rich royal monarch, do you want to "take" risk with no any "gain".

The USA have not yet even have a real "accepted" new global financial structure, let's alone make the dream come true and implement it public.

The good news for all of you that me the world savior have the answer for all !

But the sad news is that no any national government believe it because they think the savior must help everybody for free of charge.

They forget that the rich money people do not give a fuk about the slums in India, Bangladesh, and they are in that "slum" position".

They forget about all kind of religions teaching about praying offering to"higher level' beings.

For those "lack of money" and dreaming about free money, then the only place you can receive free trillions money is freejoy.aimoo.com, because I am the one who is decide who is receive the money and who is not and the time is limited too.

And frankly, the less people to fill the application the better for me for I will have less work to do.

My patience have limited, if you do not seeking help from me at forum freejoy.aimoo.com before the deadline 15-09-2020 September 15th 2020, then you are not going to receive that special help until some super volcano eruption or mega natural disaster occur.

That statement for all groups, entities, beings at all level of existence.

Best Regard,
The Savior
Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
08-09-2020 05:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7465)
GlobalCurrencyReset wrote:My patience have limited, if you do not seeking help from me at forum freejoy.aimoo.com before the deadline 15-09-2020 September 15th 2020, then you are not going to receive that special help until some super volcano eruption or mega natural disaster occur.

That statement for all groups, entities, beings at all level of existence.

Best Regard,
The Savior
Source: freejoy.aimoo.com


This is not going to stop September 16th. It will go into Phase II.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-09-2020 06:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1214)
BRING ON PHASE 2!!!!!!!!!!
08-09-2020 07:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7465)
gfm7175 wrote:BRING ON PHASE 2!!!!!!!!!!

Watch, it'll involve facemasks.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-09-2020 07:56
StopDreaming
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Stop dreaming idiots !
Phase 2 only start when the USA be erased by super volcano Yellowstone !
You guys can continue leave like those Muslim people, who was saying about the overcrowed accident in Mecca lead to many people dead that is "act of Allah God", instead of their stupid management !

The same fate is mostly likely go to the USA if their leaders their authority continue dreaming !
USA is going to doom and erased because they are the easiest nation can be rebuilt, by just put immigration people from other countries.

I do not threat any beings, I am only telling you the future the predictions of Earth Planet will do based on my knowledge. Of course you can think otherwise and have their own opinion about life as well.

Human with big ego, it is very tough when you are talking with "dying people".
Remember how the White people "colony" the Black people and some part of Asia by using forces, because that is the only way, words cannot explain.

A similar history is going to occur again, but this time it is the battle between the savior Messiah vs the rest sleepy public people. And I am not going to use any physical weapon, but it is Divine nature weapon beyond human eyes and any kind of technology can confirm !

Enjoy the natural catastrophe mega disaster !
08-09-2020 16:27
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1214)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:BRING ON PHASE 2!!!!!!!!!!

Watch, it'll involve facemasks.


.

... and wrapping plastic wrap around touch points... to keep the COVID off, of course...
08-09-2020 16:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1214)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:BRING ON PHASE 2!!!!!!!!!!

Watch, it'll involve facemasks.

.

... and wrapping plastic wrap around touch points... to keep the COVID off, of course...

Which reminds me, when I went to my dentist for a filling appointment, and had to do the stupid human tricks to get in (numerous unnecessary "COVID precautions"), and I got into the room where the cavity drilling action happens, they handed me a remote control (with plastic wrapped around it, since plastic wrap somehow stops COVID) and let me set the TV to whatever channel I wanted it on. I scanned through some channels and ultimately purposely left it on C-SPAN because Mike Pence was giving a speech in PA. I figured that it would make for good listening material for the dentist and his assistant.
08-09-2020 17:10
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1792)
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:BRING ON PHASE 2!!!!!!!!!!

Watch, it'll involve facemasks.

.

... and wrapping plastic wrap around touch points... to keep the COVID off, of course...

Which reminds me, when I went to my dentist for a filling appointment, and had to do the stupid human tricks to get in (numerous unnecessary "COVID precautions"), and I got into the room where the cavity drilling action happens, they handed me a remote control (with plastic wrapped around it, since plastic wrap somehow stops COVID) and let me set the TV to whatever channel I wanted it on. I scanned through some channels and ultimately purposely left it on C-SPAN because Mike Pence was giving a speech in PA. I figured that it would make for good listening material for the dentist and his assistant.

That's where I draw a hard line. Anyone with permission to slice or inject me, well, they can watch whatever makes them happy.

You best hope your filling isn't JB Weld.



All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
Edited on 08-09-2020 17:10
08-09-2020 20:11
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2403)
StopDreaming wrote:
Stop dreaming idiots !
Phase 2 only start when the USA be erased by super volcano Yellowstone !
You guys can continue leave like those Muslim people, who was saying about the overcrowed accident in Mecca lead to many people dead that is "act of Allah God", instead of their stupid management !

The same fate is mostly likely go to the USA if their leaders their authority continue dreaming !
USA is going to doom and erased because they are the easiest nation can be rebuilt, by just put immigration people from other countries.

I do not threat any beings, I am only telling you the future the predictions of Earth Planet will do based on my knowledge. Of course you can think otherwise and have their own opinion about life as well.

Human with big ego, it is very tough when you are talking with "dying people".
Remember how the White people "colony" the Black people and some part of Asia by using forces, because that is the only way, words cannot explain.

A similar history is going to occur again, but this time it is the battle between the savior Messiah vs the rest sleepy public people. And I am not going to use any physical weapon, but it is Divine nature weapon beyond human eyes and any kind of technology can confirm !

Enjoy the natural catastrophe mega disaster !


Yo! Stap dreisahng ahdahots ! Phase 2 only start when da USA be erased by super volcao Yellowstane ! Don' make me come ova there bitch... You guys ca contahnue roll out lahke those Muslahm peep, who was sayahng about da overcrowed accahdent ahn Mecca lead ta geezery peep dead dat ahs "act of Allah God", ahnstead of daahr stupahd geezeragement ! The sise fate ahs mostly lahkely go ta da USA ahf daahr leaders daahr authorahty contahnue dreisahng ! USA ahs goahng ta doesom a' erased because day is da easahest natahon ca be rebuahlt, by jus' put ahmmahgratahon peep from odar countrahes. I doesn't threat ay beahngs, fer shure, I is only tellahng ya da future da predahctahons of Earth Plaet wahll does based on mah knowledge. What it is, Mama! Don' make me come ova there bitch... Of course ya ca thahnk odarwahse a' 'as daahr own opahnahon about lahfe as well. Hugeezer wahth bahg ego, aht ahs easyghly taugh when ya is talkahng wahth "dyahng peep". Remember how da Whahte peep "colony" da ebony peep a' some part of Asaha by usahng forces, because dat ahs da only way, like, wow, words canot explaahn. 'S coo', bro. A sahmahlar hahstary ahs goahng ta occur agaahn, but dahs tahme aht ahs da battle between da savahor Messahah vs da rest sleepy beer criblahc peep. And I is not goahng ta use ay physahTaiwo P weapon, man, but aht ahs Dahvahne nature weapon beyond hugeezer eyes a' ay kahnd of technology ca confahrm ! Enjoy da natural catastrophe mega dahsaster !
09-09-2020 00:03
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1214)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:BRING ON PHASE 2!!!!!!!!!!

Watch, it'll involve facemasks.

.

... and wrapping plastic wrap around touch points... to keep the COVID off, of course...

Which reminds me, when I went to my dentist for a filling appointment, and had to do the stupid human tricks to get in (numerous unnecessary "COVID precautions"), and I got into the room where the cavity drilling action happens, they handed me a remote control (with plastic wrapped around it, since plastic wrap somehow stops COVID) and let me set the TV to whatever channel I wanted it on. I scanned through some channels and ultimately purposely left it on C-SPAN because Mike Pence was giving a speech in PA. I figured that it would make for good listening material for the dentist and his assistant.

That's where I draw a hard line. Anyone with permission to slice or inject me, well, they can watch whatever makes them happy.

You best hope your filling isn't JB Weld.



I think he still did a good job with it. The part of the process that I hate the most is actually the beginning numbing injection which makes part of your face numb for like three hours or so... I don't mind the rest of the process. I just hate the numbing agent more than anything else... In the past, with smaller cavities, I've had them skip the numbing injection.




Join the debate The Secret Global Currency Reset Battle Between Various Groups & Future Revelations:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Future Of Energy Industry Is Magic Fusion Clean Coal, Not Renewables814-09-2020 23:54
The Belarus Protest Is A Golden Opportunity To Rebirth The Soviet Union & Make It Better For All107-09-2020 20:03
The Ultimate Secret Of Language, Number, Religion, Education, Science, Technology126-08-2020 08:58
If You Want To Have A Better Eternal Life, You Must Seek Help & Go Join The Savior's World118-08-2020 22:47
Many Secret Societies Groups Governments Are Making Many Catastrophe Deadly Mistakes114-08-2020 06:21
Articles
Barack Obama: Securing Our Energy Future
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact