Remember me
▼ Content

President Trump makes a personal sacrifice, for the country...

President Trump makes a personal sacrifice, for the country...11-07-2019 06:33
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
https://www.wftv.com/news/florida/florida-strip-club-to-hold-golf-tournament-at-trump-resort/965715302

I knew there had to be something interesting about the game of golf, which is probably one of the boringest sports to watch. I'm sure there are a lot of disappointed golfers and fans, at the canceling of this event. I'm sure some of those kids, from the charetity were crushed. Although I don't think Trump, or his organization had anything to do with the event getting canceled, he did use it to score some voter points. Some will appreciate that he might be growing up a little, and others will still like his awesome lifestyle, being put on hold, while he behaves in a 'presidential' manner, or at least tries.
11-07-2019 16:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14416)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://www.wftv.com/news/florida/florida-strip-club-to-hold-golf-tournament-at-trump-resort/965715302

I knew there had to be something interesting about the game of golf, which is probably one of the boringest sports to watch. I'm sure there are a lot of disappointed golfers and fans, at the canceling of this event. I'm sure some of those kids, from the charetity were crushed. Although I don't think Trump, or his organization had anything to do with the event getting canceled, he did use it to score some voter points. Some will appreciate that he might be growing up a little, and others will still like his awesome lifestyle, being put on hold, while he behaves in a 'presidential' manner, or at least tries.

I'm guessing that Donald Trump had nothing to do with this story. I believe Trump's company is being run by others while he is President.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-07-2019 17:29
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I'm guessing that Donald Trump had nothing to do with this story. I believe Trump's company is being run by others while he is President.

I'd don't think really had a whole lot to do with Trump, or his organization, other than the own the golf course. They probably weren't even aware of the charity event, until after it was canceled, and the strip club want some money back, likely not cheap to hold an event there. A sizeable refund request would get sent upstream, delicate situation during an election. Doubtful Trump is actually actively involved in most of the properties he owns. Stripper golf was a pretty good idea though. I dislike pretty much all these sorts of charity events, where the charity only gets a small percent, the bulk goes to the people who organize and run them, mostly for publicity and tax purposes. They expect to get paid full value for their time and effort, spare no expense, cut no corners, to ensure the charity they are supporting gets the largest check.

Join the debate President Trump makes a personal sacrifice, for the country...:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
A personal experience for climate change deniers23029-09-2023 14:37
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact