Remember me
▼ Content

Possible fake news

Possible fake news03-04-2021 20:38
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
I remember reading early on in the George Floyd case that in Floyd's previous duties as a bouncer or security guard at a bar or club that Floyd encountered chauvin at work. During these encounters there was said to be some degree of conflict. If this is true and witnesses can be found, chauvin is toast because the case becomes more than policing, it becomes person animus between Floyd and chauvin.
Edited on 03-04-2021 20:56
04-04-2021 01:51
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Why? How do you know Floyd wasn't the cause, or what sort of conflict they were having? There is usually a reason for a bar/club, to hire bouncers. That reason is generally some shady dealings going on occasionally. Floyd could be doing a little side business, bouncers don't get paid well, some get the job, to pay off a bar tab, they are a little slow on. Floyd could have been doing the 'cover for me' thing, while he went out back to do drugs, or an under age girl, wanting in. Conflicts on the job, seldom carry off the clock.
04-04-2021 01:55
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
Not so many speculations and assumptions.
04-04-2021 02:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
I remember reading early on in the George Floyd case that in Floyd's previous duties as a bouncer or security guard at a bar or club that Floyd encountered chauvin at work. During these encounters there was said to be some degree of conflict. If this is true and witnesses can be found, chauvin is toast because the case becomes more than policing, it becomes person animus between Floyd and chauvin.

There are witnesses. It's like when I asked in here, after George Floyd was deceased, why did the former Officer Chauvin find it necessary to restrain him?
He is guilty of manslaughter. I mention this for the simple reason that he didn't care that Mr. Floyd was having trouble breathing. As a former police officer, he was responsible for Mr. Floyd's well being.
As far as you or me go, we can legally watch someone die. There is no law that requires a person to render aid. Yet if you are a police officer with a person in your custody, that police officer becomes responsible for them.
04-04-2021 04:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21645)
keepit wrote:
Not so many speculations and assumptions.

Then stop making them.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-04-2021 04:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21645)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

There are witnesses. It's like when I asked in here, after George Floyd was deceased, why did the former Officer Chauvin find it necessary to restrain him?

RQAA.
James___ wrote:
He is guilty of manslaughter.

No. Floyd died of a drug overdose.
James___ wrote:
I mention this for the simple reason that he didn't care that Mr. Floyd was having trouble breathing.

Shouting means breathing stupid.
James___ wrote:
As a former police officer, he was responsible for Mr. Floyd's well being.

No. Not when Floyd is resisting arrest.
James___ wrote:
As far as you or me go, we can legally watch someone die. There is no law that requires a person to render aid. Yet if you are a police officer with a person in your custody, that police officer becomes responsible for them.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-04-2021 05:15
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

RQAA.
James___ wrote:
He is guilty of manslaughter.

No. Floyd died of a drug overdose.
James___ wrote:
I mention this for the simple reason that he didn't care that Mr. Floyd was having trouble breathing.

Shouting means breathing stupid.
James___ wrote:
As a former police officer, he was responsible for Mr. Floyd's well being.

James___ wrote:

This isn't like when the British tried killing an entire tribe of Native Americans by burning them alive. Early Americans also had Native Americans run around a pole in the ground with their intestines attached to it. They would die as a result.
With George Floyd, we are talking about something different. Kind of have to wonder why you're not aware of how early Americans killed others. Aren't you from America?

Edited on 04-04-2021 05:16
04-04-2021 05:18
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
p.s., guys lasted longer than women. But disembowelment was a practice of early white Americans.
04-04-2021 05:22
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
With Sven Otten, a commercial he did for Australia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhO7wSAoQCI

It might be like watching Crazy Frog back in the day; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE
Edited on 04-04-2021 05:30
04-04-2021 05:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:

LOL, under what circumstances is chauvin not toasted?

You have no clue at all
04-04-2021 06:10
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

LOL, under what circumstances is chauvin not toasted?

You have no clue at all

I think this explains it. Goths aren't blacks but aside from that...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3nCo6KtBU4

Just watch the entire video.
Edited on 04-04-2021 06:26

Join the debate Possible fake news:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
And another fake climate board419-12-2023 12:45
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact