Remember me
▼ Content

Polar vortex pattern suggest we could have a repeat of the 2010 wildfires and drought in Russia! VIDEO!!!

Polar vortex pattern suggest we could have a repeat of the 2010 wildfires and drought in Russia! VIDEO!!!13-05-2021 13:20
kenshiro
☆☆☆☆☆
(6)
Summary: This is a weather update covering the erratic position and weakness of the polar vortex which hovers currently above the Barents Sea instead of the Artic ice pack.

Already I'm seeing similarities in jet stream patterns (250 mb) as the year 2010, when 100 's of wild fires broke out in Western Russia starting in the month of July until september 2010!

This is very worrisome as this year weather patterns seems to be more extreme and match the 2010 conditions perfectly.

They also started much much earlier than 2010. There is currently no reason for concern unless this weather patterns persist throughout the summer!

In that case Europe will have wet and cold weather with lot's of rain and wind, hail and thunderstorms.

Low pressure systems would walls through Europe one after the other while Parts of Russia will burn to the ground with heat waves accompanied by droughts.

The 2010 calamity caused billions in damage for Russia and the loss of life in the 56000 !!!

Therefore it is important to monitor the weather this year.

I will make other weather videos in the coming weeks to keep you all informed.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/Z7jdGA2DZqM

Quote of the day:

One who loves will be loved by others, one who hates will be hated by others

13-05-2021 16:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)

kenshiro wrote: ... covering the erratic position and weakness of the polar vortex

The polar vortex didn't have any weakness when I inspected it two days ago. What specifically are you talking about?

kenshiro wrote: ... which hovers currently above the Barents Sea instead of the Artic ice pack.

Nope, two days ago the polar vortex was squarely over the Arctic ice pack as it always is. Show me a picture of what you saw over the Barents Sea.

kenshiro wrote: Already I'm seeing similarities in jet stream patterns (250 mb) as the year 2010, when 100 's of wild fires broke out in Western Russia starting in the month of July until september 2010!

Well one thing is certain, those in Western Russia need to start fearing and panicking.

kenshiro wrote: This is very worrisome

Absolutely. I'm worrying already and I'm not even in Western Russia.

kenshiro wrote: ... weather patterns seems to be more extreme

I'm starting to panic now.

Wait, I just had a vision ... You aren't a meteorologist! Wow, it just came to me.

kenshiro wrote: In that case Europe will have wet and cold weather with lot's of rain and wind, hail and thunderstorms.

That spot in Europe wouldn't be the UK would it?

kenshiro wrote: The 2010 calamity caused billions in damage for Russia and the loss of life in the 56000 !!!

The Global Warming prophecies are coming true! It's a calamity.

kenshiro wrote: Therefore it is important to monitor the weather this year.

Specifically, it is important to listen to you ... for our daily dose of fear and panic.

kenshiro wrote: I will make other weather videos in the coming weeks to keep you all informed.

I'm sure you will, but not to keep us informed. To keep us fearing and panicking, yes but informed, not so much.

13-05-2021 16:19
kenshiro
☆☆☆☆☆
(6)
When you talk trash you become trash... don't post here anymore please little troll.

This is the wrong place to seek attention and the wrong way.
13-05-2021 16:49
(14438)

kenshiro wrote:When you talk trash you become trash... don't post here anymore please little troll.

Wow, look at the little bully quivering in his boots. Oooops, did I just post here again even though you WARNED me not to? I guess you have no choice but to just let me have it. I totally deserve it.

In the meantime, show us a picture of what you saw over the Barents Sea.

In the meantime, show us a picture of this "weakness" you saw in the Polar Vortex.

In the meantime, show us a picture of the erratic pattern you recently discerned in the Polar Vortex.

In the meantime, show us pictures clearly showing these similarities you so astutely noted between the 2010 jet stream and last week's jet stream.

After you do all this, remind us all on this board why any of this is "worrisome."

Wait, I just had that vision again! You aren't a meteorologist! Why is that vision coming in so loudly and clearly? It's uncanny.

By the way, did you give us a totally Nostradamus-esque prophecy that EUROPE would experience rain and cold weather ... somewhere ... at some point? You're not very good at this. Ask me how I can tell.

Anyway, remind all of us on this board why this is a "calamity" waiting to happen.

C'mon little bully. I see that you are vewy fierth and you have me cowering in the corner so now is the right time to just unleash your brilliance.

kenshiro wrote:This is the wrong place to seek attention and the wrong way.

You just won the prize! Congratulations! Well done.
Attached image:

13-05-2021 19:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
kenshiro wrote:
Summary: This is a weather update covering the erratic position and weakness of the polar vortex which hovers currently above the Barents Sea instead of the Artic ice pack.

There is no permanent 'polar vortex'. A polar high will often form there, but this is not a permanent feature.
kenshiro wrote:
Already I'm seeing similarities in jet stream patterns (250 mb) as the year 2010, when 100 's of wild fires broke out in Western Russia starting in the month of July until september 2010!

Wildfires are normal in Russia in July and August. Meh.
kenshiro wrote:
This is very worrisome as this year weather patterns seems to be more extreme and match the 2010 conditions perfectly.

2010 wasn't 'extreme' weather. There is no global weather. Storms are a normal part of weather, including tornadoes, hurricanes, dry spells, and heavy snowfall.
kenshiro wrote:
They also started much much earlier than 2010. There is currently no reason for concern unless this weather patterns persist throughout the summer!

What? Don't you like summer? I do.
kenshiro wrote:
In that case Europe will have wet and cold weather with lot's of rain and wind, hail and thunderstorms.

Sounds like normal weather that occurs in Europe...just like the States, just like the middle of the Atlantic, just like pretty much anywhere.
kenshiro wrote:
Low pressure systems would walls through Europe one after the other while Parts of Russia will burn to the ground with heat waves accompanied by droughts.

Russia IS ground...or do you think Russia is a ship or building of some kind?
kenshiro wrote:
The 2010 calamity caused billions in damage for Russia and the loss of life in the 56000 !!!

What calamity? 'Should be' arguments are really quite pointless. You are just making up numbers and calling them 'anomalies'.
kenshiro wrote:
Therefore it is important to monitor the weather this year.

People are fascinated with weather. That's why we have a lot of weather stations. There is, however, no such thing as 'global weather'.
kenshiro wrote:
I will make other weather videos in the coming weeks to keep you all informed.

No, this video is not a weather report. It is preaching. It is a religious sermon.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-05-2021 19:54
(21612)
IBdaMann wrote:

kenshiro wrote: ... covering the erratic position and weakness of the polar vortex

The polar vortex didn't have any weakness when I inspected it two days ago. What specifically are you talking about?

kenshiro wrote: ... which hovers currently above the Barents Sea instead of the Artic ice pack.

Nope, two days ago the polar vortex was squarely over the Arctic ice pack as it always is. Show me a picture of what you saw over the Barents Sea.

kenshiro wrote: Already I'm seeing similarities in jet stream patterns (250 mb) as the year 2010, when 100 's of wild fires broke out in Western Russia starting in the month of July until september 2010!

Well one thing is certain, those in Western Russia need to start fearing and panicking.

kenshiro wrote: This is very worrisome

Absolutely. I'm worrying already and I'm not even in Western Russia.

kenshiro wrote: ... weather patterns seems to be more extreme

I'm starting to panic now.

Wait, I just had a vision ... You aren't a meteorologist! Wow, it just came to me.

kenshiro wrote: In that case Europe will have wet and cold weather with lot's of rain and wind, hail and thunderstorms.

That spot in Europe wouldn't be the UK would it?

kenshiro wrote: The 2010 calamity caused billions in damage for Russia and the loss of life in the 56000 !!!

The Global Warming prophecies are coming true! It's a calamity.

kenshiro wrote: Therefore it is important to monitor the weather this year.

Specifically, it is important to listen to you ... for our daily dose of fear and panic.

kenshiro wrote: I will make other weather videos in the coming weeks to keep you all informed.

I'm sure you will, but not to keep us informed. To keep us fearing and panicking, yes but informed, not so much.

He actually did provide a video. I know you normally don't waste your time with such religious sermons, but in that video he shows a 'polar vortex' that is 'shifting', even though there really is no 'polar vortex' that is a permanent feature of the Arctic and never was.

The whole 'polar vortex' phrase is a concoction of the fake news media.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-05-2021 19:55
(21612)
kenshiro wrote:
When you talk trash you become trash... don't post here anymore please little troll.

This is the wrong place to seek attention and the wrong way.

Psychoquackery. Buzzword fallacy. You don't know what a 'troll' even is.

You have indeed earned the 'Loser' trophy that IBD gave you.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-05-2021 19:56
13-05-2021 20:04
(14438)
Into the Night wrote: He actually did provide a video.

Yes. I did watch it. He thinks the Barents Sea is somehow not in the Arctic. Bizarre. I have something for him if he returns however he is just another science-depraved individual screaming out for attention who never anticipated having to answer questions or to support his claims.

By the way, you saw his video, what could he possibly mean by "seeing alarming similarities to the 2010 jet stream patterns"? That would have been a great focus area for his first post but nary a word.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-05-2021 22:49
(21612)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: He actually did provide a video.

Yes. I did watch it. He thinks the Barents Sea is somehow not in the Arctic. Bizarre. I have something for him if he returns however he is just another science-depraved individual screaming out for attention who never anticipated having to answer questions or to support his claims.

By the way, you saw his video, what could he possibly mean by "seeing alarming similarities to the 2010 jet stream patterns"? That would have been a great focus area for his first post but nary a word.

Kind of like James. Any jet stream is considered 'alarming', even though it's perfectly normal.
Jet streams wander. They go straight, they curl, they split and rejoin, the do all kinds of crazy things, just like water trickling down a windshield.

But to these people, all of it is 'alarming'.

He can't focus on it, except as a buzzword phrase. He can't explain it, because it is a meaningless buzzword.

Now that climate is an 'emergency', you will start seeing 'alarming' more commonly used. This stuff is coming right out of CNN. They found out that fear sells.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-05-2021 22:51
13-05-2021 23:38
(14438)

Into the Night wrote:
Kind of like James. Any jet stream is considered 'alarming', even though it's perfectly normal.
Jet streams wander. They go straight, they curl, they split and rejoin, the do all kinds of crazy things, just like water trickling down a windshield.

But to these people, all of it is 'alarming'.

He can't focus on it, except as a buzzword phrase. He can't explain it, because it is a meaningless buzzword.

Now that climate is an 'emergency', you will start seeing 'alarming' more commonly used. This stuff is coming right out of CNN. They found out that fear sells.

I would also like to mention that he specifically referred to "patterns" that he saw. You saw his video. All he is seeing is the computer-generated line movement which doesn't provide any information. He probably sees those images in ink blots, in cloud formations, in his Turkish coffee grounds, in his vegetable soup, etc... There is no discernible information in the animated graphic he is showing. He is literally pretending to be an Oracle, a seer, a visionary with special superpowers to "see" forces of nature that are invisible to you and I. Everything he says is literally a fabrication of his mind because none of that is in the video ... or maybe I just need to admit that I really am too thtoooopid to understand the thettled thienth and just obey his commands to do my thinking for me. After all, we should tune in every time he posts a "weather update" to learn why we should be alarmed.

I really hope he returns for another round.

14-05-2021 21:12
kenshiro
☆☆☆☆☆
(6)
What's really bizzare is to see so much donkeys entertaining their own stupidity.

Please go away don't post here anymore!!!!!!!!
14-05-2021 21:25
kenshiro
☆☆☆☆☆
(6)
Jet stream causes floods in saudi arabia I did mention the jet stream reaching all the way to the middle east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgdxGbqz4YM
14-05-2021 21:26
(14438)

kenshiro wrote:Please go away don't post here anymore!!!!!!!!

What this world needs is more bullies like you. You are so wonderful and charming.

kenshiro wrote:What's really bizzare is to see so much donkeys entertaining their own stupidity.

Your attempts at insults would be so much more effective with only a tinge more proficiency in English. You should look into it. Consider it an investment in your bullying future.

So I was meaning to ask you ... I watched your video and I was wondering how you see the Norwegian Jet Stream affecting western Russia. You didn't say. Everybody knows the Norwegian Jet Stream is the fulcrum of the entire global Climate. How do you not know this?

Anyway, your video makes no mention of this. What do you foreshadow for Western Russia due to the alarming acceleration of the Norweigian Jet Stream due to human activity? Most of us on this site are well aware that it might already be too late but just for the sake of argument, how do you believe we can prevent it?

14-05-2021 22:57
(21612)
kenshiro wrote:
What's really bizzare is to see so much donkeys entertaining their own stupidity.

Please go away don't post here anymore!!!!!!!!

Insult fallacies. Attempted dictatorship. You don't get to order people around.

The Parrot Killer

14-05-2021 23:13
(21612)
kenshiro wrote:
Jet stream causes floods in saudi arabia I did mention the jet stream reaching all the way to the middle east.

...deleted Holy Link...

No, too much water in the wrong place is what causes floods.

Broken water mains, rivers that overflow, dams that burst, poor perk performance of soil, a stopped up drain; any of these things can cause a flood.

Jet streams occur due to uneven heating of the Earth. They may flow straight, curl a bit, split, or even for wild variations. All of these are normal. Like water trickling over a windshield, it wanders around. All jet streams encircle the Earth around the latitude they form at.

There are two jet streams in the northern hemisphere, and two in the southern.
The northern ones are called the Subtropical jet and the Polar jet. You are referring to the Polar jet in your videos and ignoring the Subtropical jet.

The 'polar vortex' is an invention of the Fake News. There is no standing 'polar vortex'. The poles will naturally have a high pressure area over them, but that is no guarantee of any kind.

If a storm happens to form away from a jet stream, it basically just sits there.
If a storm happens to form near a jet stream, it moves with the jet stream. Both storms will stay until they dissipate. Storms are self destructive. Once rain begins, updrafts weaken as downdrafts build. Moisture is coming out of the air, leaving less moisture in the storm. If the storm happens to be in a jet stream, it will just keep moving right along with the jet stream until it's gone.

See 'trade winds', 'Hadley cell', 'Ferrel cell', and 'Polar cell' and read up on the life cycle of a storm.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 14-05-2021 23:15

Join the debate Polar vortex pattern suggest we could have a repeat of the 2010 wildfires and drought in Russia! VIDEO!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
The junk F35 has been grounded, and one may be on the way to China or Russia018-09-2023 23:07
Magma vortex hypothesis about earthquakes3716-08-2023 14:54
Biden caught leaking secret info to Russia thru its ally Mali519-07-2023 03:23
"Unprecedented" Wildfires TODAY. Thanks to Global Warming.14815-07-2023 20:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact