Remember me
▼ Content

People Die Because They Do Not Fully Understand The Bible Devil Fruit Of Knowledge Wisdom

People Die Because They Do Not Fully Understand The Bible Devil Fruit Of Knowledge Wisdom11-08-2020 05:56
TheSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(16)
People Die Because They Do Not Fully Understand The Bible Devil Fruit Of Knowledge Wisdom

The most secret and could be the 7th seals of the Bible is probably the fruit of knowledge & wisdom in the middle of the garden. Today I am going to reveal to you that secret who are lucky to read this article.

What are those fruit of knowledge wisdom in the Bible Genesis?
The answer is all kind of animals related products such as animals egg, while in the final form they are the animal meat most of you are eating everyday.

People die because they have eaten it but cannot able to control it.
All kind of vegan diet is only good for newbie, low level beings.

But at the highest level of human beings and at the level of "God", you can still eat animal products but you must to understand what is enough and what is the "cure" of it.

What is the cure for all kind of animal products?
My answer is hot spicy, sour, bitter fruits/leafs/vegetables.
Examples: raw hot chili pepper, raw onion, raw garlic, raw tamarind, cloves, bitter melon, ginger, dandelion, pickles, etc.

Those are very hard to eat because you guys are not familiar with, but they bring a lot of health benefit. Those "serpents" did not gave you that information that why the down fall have begun.

If you want to verify the benefits, all you need to do is replace 20-30% of your daily diet with those "tough" foods. You can still eat meat, eat, daily products but with less amount and will a lot of "crazy" fruits, leafs, vegetables. After 7-10 days, I can guarantee you will be in much better shape, healthier body and much smarter than the your current one.

That is also the "cure" for the "dark" beings who have eating a lot of animals products and want to seek a way out of the matrix.

You will know the secret of good and bad after eating those things a lot, you will be like God in the Bible.

If you ask what is the correct amount and correct portion, then I can only tell you that you must find it by yourselves because each organic human body are not the same, the weather and condition too.

You must control and master your body by yourself, there is no any other way.
I can only give you the "cure", it is up to you next whether you want to be like God or not.

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
11-08-2020 07:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
TheSavior wrote:

The most secret and could be the 7th seals of the Bible is probably the fruit of knowledge & wisdom in the middle of the garden. Today I am going to reveal to you that secret who are lucky to read this article.

What are those fruit of knowledge wisdom in the Bible Genesis?
The answer is all kind of animals related products such as animals egg, while in the final form they are the animal meat most of you are eating everyday.

People die because they have eaten it but cannot able to control it.
All kind of vegan diet is only good for newbie, low level beings.

But at the highest level of human beings and at the level of "God", you can still eat animal products but you must to understand what is enough and what is the "cure" of it.

What is the cure for all kind of animal products?
My answer is hot spicy, sour, bitter fruits/leafs/vegetables.
Examples: raw hot chili pepper, raw onion, raw garlic, raw tamarind, cloves, bitter melon, ginger, dandelion, pickles, etc.

Those are very hard to eat because you guys are not familiar with, but they bring a lot of health benefit. Those "serpents" did not gave you that information that why the down fall have begun.

If you want to verify the benefits, all you need to do is replace 20-30% of your daily diet with those "tough" foods. You can still eat meat, eat, daily products but with less amount and will a lot of "crazy" fruits, leafs, vegetables. After 7-10 days, I can guarantee you will be in much better shape, healthier body and much smarter than the your current one.

That is also the "cure" for the "dark" beings who have eating a lot of animals products and want to seek a way out of the matrix.

You will know the secret of good and bad after eating those things a lot, you will be like God in the Bible.

If you ask what is the correct amount and correct portion, then I can only tell you that you must find it by yourselves because each organic human body are not the same, the weather and condition too.

You must control and master your body by yourself, there is no any other way.
I can only give you the "cure", it is up to you next whether you want to be like God or not.

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com

Thanks for the laugh
11-08-2020 16:25
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
James___ wrote:
Thanks for the laugh

I second this. Quite a laugh indeed.
11-08-2020 19:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Does this cult have a name? I really can't imagine the dietary restrictions, doesn't sound none too healthy either. I don't think humans are suppose to be vegetarians. More of democrat thing. Climate Change and Covid-19 are non-issues, hardly rise to the crisis level to give up a nice ribeye steak.
11-08-2020 21:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Does this cult have a name?

Does it even matter what the name is?

HarveyH55 wrote:
I really can't imagine the dietary restrictions, doesn't sound none too healthy either. I don't think humans are suppose to be vegetarians. More of democrat thing.

Indeed... meat is quite good for a person.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Climate Change and Covid-19 are non-issues, hardly rise to the crisis level to give up a nice ribeye steak.

Mmmmmm, steak...
12-08-2020 01:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Does this cult have a name?

Does it even matter what the name is?

Sure it matters. It would be good to know if this cult has been around for a while, or something new. If it's new, then years later on, when they all drink the Kool-Aide, or jump off the cliff, or what ever act of salvation, I'll remember this thread. Guessing it will be death by starvation, and malnutrition, considering the strong push for a poor diet. Sorry ass way to clock out.

Join the debate People Die Because They Do Not Fully Understand The Bible Devil Fruit Of Knowledge Wisdom:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
No more jury trials, the communist judge now fully determines your guilt or innocence.017-08-2023 06:03
LOL, the FBI is still looking for Jimmy Hoffa, as 100,000 Americans die of Fentanyl every year031-07-2023 19:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact