Remember me
▼ Content

Nancy, an oil tycoon's daughter is kidnapped by a cultish environmental group who's ready to wage

Nancy, an oil tycoon's daughter is kidnapped by a cultish environmental group who's ready to wage civi26-11-2019 07:29
garretewilliams
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puv9Sjb5bIM&feature=youtu.be
26-11-2019 16:51
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
garretewilliams wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puv9Sjb5bIM&feature=youtu.be.

It looks like your film might be worth watching. It will be sad if eco-terrorist groups start popping up.
What many Westerners don't understand is that what has helped fuel Chin's growth over the last few decades is lax environmental controls and few worker rights.
Why does this matter? When I watched AL Gore's movie An Inconvenient Truth, it had no science in it. This is where your movie differs. It's about tactics that extremists could use in the future. I think some people might miss that aspect of your film. It's not about what is causing climate change but how people are reacting to it.
26-11-2019 21:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
James___ wrote:
garretewilliams wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puv9Sjb5bIM&feature=youtu.be.

It looks like your film might be worth watching. It will be sad if eco-terrorist groups start popping up.
What rock have you been hiding under? They're already here.
James___ wrote:
What many Westerners don't understand is that what has helped fuel Chin's growth over the last few decades is lax environmental controls and few worker rights.
Nah. It's just the theft.
James___ wrote:
Why does this matter? When I watched AL Gore's movie An Inconvenient Truth, it had no science in it. This is where your movie differs. It's about tactics that extremists could use in the future. I think some people might miss that aspect of your film. It's not about what is causing climate change but how people are reacting to it.

Science isn't tactics or strategy. Science is theories.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Nancy, an oil tycoon's daughter is kidnapped by a cultish environmental group who's ready to wage:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Seattle woman kidnapped and held in cinderblock cage by BLM member003-08-2023 13:48
QAnon Group Was Are Deceiving The Rest Of The World For Individual Gain021-07-2023 06:09
How Big Oil Companies Tried To Hide Climate Change From the Public For Decades - THE BIG COVER-UP123-04-2023 08:28
whos the most corrupt republican on climate change?122-04-2023 21:51
Biden white house selling oil to chinka while Americans suffer the highest gas prices ever023-07-2022 04:07
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact