Remember me
▼ Content

Biden white house selling oil to chinka while Americans suffer the highest gas prices ever

Biden white house selling oil to chinka while Americans suffer the highest gas prices ever23-07-2022 04:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-fires-back-at-gop-claims-biden-admin-selling-spr-oil-china-ridiculous-false

You still proud of your vote a-sholes

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate Biden white house selling oil to chinka while Americans suffer the highest gas prices ever:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Intelligence Committee members warn US of bioweapons targeting DNA of individual Americans024-07-2022 15:05
Deborah Birx, White House covid coordinator finally ADMITS THAT THERE ARE NO COVID VACCINES THAT WORK623-07-2022 20:17
Joe Biden falls off his bike because standing was too hard for his brain1620-06-2022 01:49
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI130-05-2022 21:40
Nitrate Reduction - Powerful Greenhouse Gas Emission AND Alkalinity8812-05-2022 03:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact