Remember me
▼ Content

QAnon Group Was Are Deceiving The Rest Of The World For Individual Gain

QAnon Group Was Are Deceiving The Rest Of The World For Individual Gain21-07-2023 06:09
TheHardTruth
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
QAnon Group Was Are Deceiving The Rest Of The World For Individual Gain
Original Source: www . ascension joy .com/forum/showthread.php?tid=229

The truth is that QAnon group are bunch of liars, idiots who are trying to deceiving the rest of the world for individual gain.

If you do not know the truth then you better shut your mouth to do not disrupt others.
But hell no, QAnon group do not have a clue about this entire civilization system, how to solve world problem but still try to pretend like they knew everything just to seek followers for individual gain !

If you are a smart person with normal human mindset you will understand what I am talking about.

I highly recommend world military go to shut down that channel and arrest all beings entities who behind QAnon group as soon as possible for the crime against humanity.

The world in chaos all because of entities like Qanon group who only try to seek followers even by lying, deceiving others.

Do any beings, entities who behind QAnon group have gut to go gambling about "idea, solution, vision" for world peace solution with me?
If you have gut then come out and do head to head battle with me the real Savior Messiah Buddha !

Of course they won't and they never because they have no clue !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
Join the debate QAnon Group Was Are Deceiving The Rest Of The World For Individual Gain:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Physicists 'entangle' individual molecules for the first time, bringing about a new platform for 1721-12-2023 13:02
Optical tweezers building qubits out of individual molecules, this is the first step toward008-12-2023 03:08
All The Secret Controllers, The Elites, Authorities Will Gone For Deceiving Others629-08-2022 19:32
Intelligence Committee members warn US of bioweapons targeting DNA of individual Americans024-07-2022 15:05
Welcome To The Saviors From Cyber Group128-10-2021 05:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact