Remember me
▼ Content

All The Secret Controllers, The Elites, Authorities Will Gone For Deceiving Others

All The Secret Controllers, The Elites, Authorities Will Gone For Deceiving Others27-08-2022 10:52
MidMessFar
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
All The Secret Controllers, The Elites, Authorities Will Gone For Deceiving Others

All the stupid nonsense event such as COVID pandemic or Ukraine war cannot save you the stupid idiots controllers group, the elites the authorities because they are going against the way of life.

Nobody can hide the true real identity of humans, that is the fact of life.

more info, source: https://midmessfar.wordpress.com/2022/08/27/all-the-secret-controllers-the-elites-authorities-will-gone-for-deceiving-others/
27-08-2022 18:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
I take it that proper English will be banned in the new world order.
28-08-2022 03:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
IBdaMann wrote:

I hereby forbid you to continue making sense....................

Tell us again how there was no ice age because you were not there to see it

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-08-2022 05:02
(14406)
Swan wrote:Tell us again how there was no ice age because you were not there to see it

I never said this. You are Frankensteining parts of two separate and unrelated statements to create an absurd monster than was never expressed.

1. You were not around to witness any speculated ice age.

2. There is no rational basis for believing all moraines in the northern hemisphere were somehow under ice at the same time.

3. You simply OBEY whatever you are instructed to believe by the people who do your thinking for you

4. You make lame attempts to mock those who do not allow others to do their thinking for them.

5. Your eggplant dishes sound delicious.
28-08-2022 22:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I hereby forbid you to continue making sense....................

Tell us again how there was no ice age because you were not there to see it

Word stuffing. It is not known if there ever was an ice age.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 28-08-2022 22:48
29-08-2022 16:13
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Indeed. It is a symbol of white supremacy. Ya hurd??
29-08-2022 19:32
(14406)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Indeed. It is a symbol of white supremacy. Ya hurd??

Dat's ware I at!

Join the debate All The Secret Controllers, The Elites, Authorities Will Gone For Deceiving Others:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Well it sure is quiet in here, I guess none of you with the top secret clearances are allowed722-09-2023 17:43
QAnon Group Was Are Deceiving The Rest Of The World For Individual Gain021-07-2023 06:09
Biden caught leaking secret info to Russia thru its ally Mali519-07-2023 03:23
Area 52: The Other Secret Site409-04-2023 14:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact