▼ Content

misconceptions

Page 2 of 8<1234>>>
08-02-2022 21:36
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Your interpretations of the constitution don't ring true to me.

It's not his interpretation; the constitution says what it says, and it belongs to the States.

keepit wrote:
Interpretations have changed through the years, sometimes based on the scotus' view of necessity and expediency.

SCOTUS does not interpret the Constitution. The Constitution says what it says, and it belongs to the States.

keepit wrote:
Just because i agree with some censorship doesn't make me a flaming liberal.

Yes, it does.

keepit wrote:
I wouldn't want to be a liberal.

... yet you ARE a liberal... Why is that?

keepit wrote:
AOC is full of it if you ask me.

Full of shit?? Yes, I agree.

keepit wrote:
Try to calm down.

Just more trash talk from you I see...

keepit wrote:
Do you welcome my right to make all my posts?

Yes, and this is the HUGE difference between you and I.

I wholeheartedly welcome you, and FULLY ENCOURAGE you, to make whatever stupid dipshit dumb**** asinine retarded blowhard moronic brain-dead science-denying mathematics-denying logic-denying hoplophobic weasel-worded Marxist communist CCP-loving hateful pissy hissy fit TDS-deranged fake news libtard posts that you wish to make. It is your right, and I will actively defend your right to say whatever utterly moronic shit you wish to say as your head turns blue from how tight you have your c-clamp.

However, you don't welcome ME to exercise that very same right. You wish to censor me (at least somewhat, per your own admission in the very comment of yours I am responding to). You wish to filter out "non-submissive" "unauthorized" speech of mine. THAT'S what makes you a flaming libtard.

keepit wrote:
I just read some of your recent posts and it sounds to me that you are an AMATEUR.

When it comes to holding intelligent discourse, you aren't even an amateur... You are completely and utterly incapable.
08-02-2022 21:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So what process...

RQAA. I have already given some of the evidence to you.

So that's the process? Anonymous online posting?

Do you find courts to be of any value?

If so for what?[/quote]

RQAA. Stop asking the same question over and over. It's been answered.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-02-2022 21:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
Words don't start civil wars.

I get that you were always a nerd with a desperate need to be liked, but did you ever hang out in rough bar on a Friday night? Plenty of wars started with words... nearly all of them.

keepit wrote:Weapons do.

Bullshit. Why isn't there a civil war in every gun shop across this once free nation?

keepit wrote:Who ever fires first starts it.

Bullshit. Usually it starts because something has been wrongfully taken and people are willing to fight and die to keep what is rightfully theirs.

keepit wrote:
It's kind of like guns don't kill people, people do.

Correct. How are we doing on my gun rights questions?

keepit wrote:
This might become clearer if russia and ukraine start fighting. The difference between words and guns as a trigger won't seem very relevant though, once the fighting starts.

If a war starts it will be because Russia has taken what is rightfully Ukraine's.

keepit wrote:I don't think china will be loyal to russia. china is loyal to itself.

Keep dreaming. China needs Russian oil, as do we for some stupid reason. (I know what the reason is. Do you?)

keepit wrote:I think we should become friends with russia someday. We might need them.

Maybe we shouldn't be friendly to thugs. We don't need them.

keepit wrote: i wouldn't give them comfort right now though

I agree with you. Why do you suppose Biden fought so hard to strengthen Russia via Nord Stream 2 pipeline, shortly after shutting down our Keystone pipeline? Does this seem odd? Unamerican? Treasonous? It's almost as if he's trying to destroy us from within... mmm...perplexing, isn't it?

keepit wrote:You said, "many good men have fought and died for your right to say stupid shit." Were you one of them?

Yes Keepit, I fought and died for your right to say stupid shit, but I'm back now trying to prevent you from making the same dumbass mistakes that got me killed. WTF?

I can't think of a better way to dishonor fallen soldiers than by suppressing free speech. Just sayin.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 08-02-2022 22:10
08-02-2022 22:04
(21599)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Your interpretations of the constitution don't ring true to me.

The Constitution is plain. The ONLY authoritative reference of the Constitution is the Constitution itself. I am not 'interpreting' it.
keepit wrote:
Interpretations have changed through the years,

No. Discarding it is discarding it.
keepit wrote:
sometimes based on the scotus' view of necessity and expediency.

SCOTUS does not write the Constitution and has NO authority to change or interpret it. See Article III of the Constitution of the United States. SCOTUS has NO authority to change or interpret any State constitution either.
keepit wrote:
Just because i agree with some censorship doesn't make me a flaming liberal.

Yes it does.
keepit wrote:
I wouldn't want to be a liberal. AOC is full of it if you ask me.

AOC isn't the only flaming liberal.
keepit wrote:
Try to calm down.

Do you welcome my right to make all my posts?

RQAA. Yes. You can continue to post and show the world what an idiot you are all you like.
keepit wrote:
I just read some of your recent posts and it sounds to me that you are an AMATEUR.

Mantra 4f. There are no 'pros', dude. The constitution of every State is created and ordained by the people of that State. The Constitution of the United States is created and ordained by the States, and through them, the people.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-02-2022 22:07
(21599)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
Words don't start civil wars.

Yes they do.
keepit wrote:
Weapons do.

Words bring about use of weapons.
keepit wrote:
Who ever fires first starts it.

No. Tyranny starts it.
keepit wrote:
It's kind of like guns don't kill people, people do.

Cliche fallacy. Irrelevance fallacy.
keepit wrote:
This might become clearer if russia and ukraine start fighting. The difference between words and guns as a trigger won't seem very relevant though, once the fighting starts.
I don't think china will be loyal to russia. china is loyal to itself. I think we should become friends with russia someday. We might need them. i wouldn't give them comfort right now though, until we stop being enemies.

Time will tell.
keepit wrote:
You said, "many good men have fought and died for you right to say stupid shit."
Were you one of them?

RQAA. This question has already been answered. Stop asking the same question over and over mindlessly.

The Parrot Killer

08-02-2022 22:58
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:...let me suggest that they see Dr. Frasier Crane...
The question am I, or are they, perceiving reality, is a good one.

Our society has addressed this issue:

The RULE OF LAW

If there is an allegation it can be "proven" in court. That is to the satisfaction of the court. When something, like election fraud, cannot be proven in court it is probably not true.

PEER REVIEW in scientific research

Peer reviewed scientific publications. In every branch of science and technology there is a peer review process where work can be published. Fellow scientists review the work and methodology and judge not if they agree with the conclusions but if they find the work competent, and if proper procedures were followed.

When people abandon these two tests of if information is BS or not it is usually because it is BS, or it's not BS, but they want to believe in their own take on it anyway.

Peer review is consensus. The methodology works, if those involved are honest and ethical. A lot of obvious BS can pass peer review. Integrity, and ethics were gone, a long time ago. It's a for profit business. They start with a desired result, the conclusion, then build backward, using the proper methodology to pass review.
08-02-2022 23:06
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:...let me suggest that they see Dr. Frasier Crane...
The question am I, or are they, perceiving reality, is a good one.

Our society has addressed this issue:

The RULE OF LAW

If there is an allegation it can be "proven" in court. That is to the satisfaction of the court. When something, like election fraud, cannot be proven in court it is probably not true.

PEER REVIEW in scientific research

Peer reviewed scientific publications. In every branch of science and technology there is a peer review process where work can be published. Fellow scientists review the work and methodology and judge not if they agree with the conclusions but if they find the work competent, and if proper procedures were followed.

When people abandon these two tests of if information is BS or not it is usually because it is BS, or it's not BS, but they want to believe in their own take on it anyway.

Peer review is consensus.

Yes it is.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The methodology works, if those involved are honest and ethical.

No. There is no voting bloc in science at all. Peer review has nothing to do with science.
HarveyH55 wrote:
A lot of obvious BS can pass peer review.

That it can.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Integrity, and ethics were gone, a long time ago. It's a for profit business.

Publishing usually is. Still has nothing to do with science.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-02-2022 23:07
08-02-2022 23:10
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
gfm,itn, and Gas,
As a former medical professional i don't welcome anyone's right to make amateur claims about medicine or medical treatment on the internet or anywhere. There are many people who can't ( most laymen ) tell the difference between good advice and bad advice. This can lead to serious problems, to say the least.
You guys aren't medical professionals so you don't fully appreciate how absurd some of the internet advice is. Stuff like that should definitely be censored.
itn, you're a boob to call that position a defining fact in declaring a person a "flaming liberal".
08-02-2022 23:13
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
gfm7175 wrote:

Ron Johnson (MAGA-WI) has my full support and vote for DC Senator come November.

Ron Johnson wrote a great letter to the Department of Defense illustrating clear allegations of a very damning cover up by the DoD of vaccine related deaths and injury of military personnel.

A round table discussion

https://youtu.be/ciuRLFLoLL0

Also check out renz-law.com for more details on the legal battle.

08-02-2022 23:14
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
semantic bs doesn't hide the lack of a cohesive argument.
08-02-2022 23:17
(21599)
keepit wrote:
gfm,itn, and Gas,
As a former medical professional i don't welcome anyone's right to make amateur claims about medicine or medical treatment on the internet or anywhere.

You are making shit up. You deny microbiology, virology, pharmacology, and human anatomy.
keepit wrote:
There are many people who can't ( most laymen ) tell the difference between good advice and bad advice. This can lead to serious problems, to say the least.

You mean the tyranny?
keepit wrote:
You guys aren't medical professionals so you don't fully appreciate how absurd some of the internet advice is. Stuff like that should definitely be censored.

Unconstitutional.
keepit wrote:
itn, you're a boob to call that position a defining fact in declaring a person a "flaming liberal".

Insulting people doesn't help you. Discarding the Constitution like you do is discarding the Constitution. That makes you a flaming liberal.

The Parrot Killer

08-02-2022 23:20
(21599)
keepit wrote:
semantic bs doesn't hide the lack of a cohesive argument.

Yet you try semantic fallacies all the time.

The Parrot Killer

08-02-2022 23:36
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...your argument that We the People shouldn't think for ourselves...[in determining criminal guilt, disregarding the findings of a court of law]

Uh, yeah... that's called "pitch forks and torches time"

And it has been:

What you are advancing is that a lynch mob is a superior system to THE RULE OF LAW
09-02-2022 00:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:Uh, yeah... that's called "pitch forks and torches time"

So you are too stupid to be able to differentiate between "thinking for oneself" and BLM rioting.

Tell me something that I don't already know.

tmiddles wrote:What you are advancing is that a lynch mob is a superior system to THE RULE OF LAW

That's what you are advancing, along with blind obedience of government propaganda and government thought-control. I, on the other hand, am advancing independent and critical reasoning by We the People, and not blind obedience to what the government orders us to believe. Don't forget your open support for BLM violence.
Attached image:

Edited on 09-02-2022 00:08
09-02-2022 04:09
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
.... We the People, and not blind obedience to what the government orders us to believe. ...e.

Is a court judgement the government ordering us to believe something?

Simple question for you IBD: What is a court of law good for, if anything, in your opinion?
09-02-2022 04:30
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
What is a court of law good for, if anything, in your opinion?

Not much, especially when they don't use it. Where is this rule of law you keep spouting about?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 09-02-2022 04:32
09-02-2022 05:03
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Not much, especially when they don't use it. Where is this rule of law you keep spouting about?

This is a great country with a great system of government. The rule of law, seperation of powers, due process and democracy.

We have always had enemies within who don"t honor or respect our system and try to destroy it. But thats exactly why the system is important.

What system of government/country do you prefer GG?

And who are "they" ? I take it youre not in the US?
Edited on 09-02-2022 05:12
09-02-2022 05:28
(3314)
keepit wrote:
gfm,itn, and Gas,

keepit,

keepit wrote:
As a former medical professional

I don't believe you. You don't know jack squat about virology or immunology, for starters.

keepit wrote:
i don't welcome anyone's right to make amateur claims about medicine or medical treatment on the internet or anywhere.

Yes, I know full well that you are pro-censorship. That's one reason why numerous people on this forum have correctly identified you as a flaming liberal despite your claims otherwise.

keepit wrote:
There are many people who can't ( most laymen ) tell the difference between good advice and bad advice.

Indeed there are. You are definitely one of them.

keepit wrote:
This can lead to serious problems, to say the least.

That it can, such as having your face turn blue due to how tight you have your c-clamp on...

keepit wrote:
You guys aren't medical professionals

How do you know what anyone is? This is an anonymous internet forum, dude. Credentials are completely and utterly meaningless here.

keepit wrote:
so you don't fully appreciate how absurd some of the internet advice is.

A lot of it is quite absurd actually. Go check out what NASA has to say about global warming. It's truly laughable.

keepit wrote:
Stuff like that should definitely be censored.

There you go again... showing your commie colors... you flaming liberal you. I welcome absurdities such as NASA's blathering about "global warming", and I enjoy getting a good laugh out of how ridiculous it is. You see, when you are smart and know precisely why it's a bunch of bullshit, you can just point and laugh at it while directly countering all of its ridiculous claims line by line just like I am doing with you right now. The truth has no agenda.

keepit wrote:

keepit, you're a boob to think that you said anything of intelligence. Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
09-02-2022 06:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
This is a great country with a great system of government.

What specifically is different from other countries that made the USA great? Have you any clue?

tmiddles wrote:
We have always had enemies within who don"t honor or respect our system and try to destroy it.

Biden is doing a pretty good job of destroying it. Open borders, strengthening our enemies, weakening our position in the world, devaluing our currency, pissing on the Constitution with mandates, over reach...on and on and on....

tmiddles wrote:

...and to the Republic, for which it stands...

tmiddles wrote:
And who are "they" ?

DOJ for starters. Look, when you have the vice president justifying, supporting, encouraging, and enabling rioters, there is no rule of law.

Attached image:

Edited on 09-02-2022 06:27
09-02-2022 06:25
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...your argument that We the People shouldn't think for ourselves...[in determining criminal guilt, disregarding the findings of a court of law]

Uh, yeah... that's called "pitch forks and torches time"

And it has been:

What you are advancing is that a lynch mob is a superior system to THE RULE OF LAW

The rule of law is not the government. It is the Constitution of the United States and the constitutions of the various States.

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2022 06:27
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
.... We the People, and not blind obedience to what the government orders us to believe. ...e.

Is a court judgement the government ordering us to believe something?

Simple question for you IBD: What is a court of law good for, if anything, in your opinion?

If a judge is exceeding his authority, it is good for nothing.

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2022 06:31
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:That it can, such as having your face turn blue due to how tight you have your c-clamp on...

Attached image:

09-02-2022 06:39
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:Is a court judgement the government ordering us to believe something?

It certainly can be.

tmiddles wrote:Simple question for you IBD: What is a court of law good for, if anything, in your opinion?

In my opinion, a court of law is good for the trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment, and of course by jury, as long as such trial is held in the State where the said crimes were committed.
09-02-2022 06:52
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:This is a great country with a great system of government.

It's just that you are not thinking of the same country I am.

tmiddles wrote: The rule of law,

There's no rule of law in stolen elections.

tmiddles wrote:seperation of powers,

There is no separation of powers when activist judges pretend to "interpret" laws and thus legislate from the bench

tmiddles wrote: ... due process and democracy.

The only democracy we have is in the BLM-style of violent mob rule in the absence of any rule of law.

tmiddles wrote: We have always had [domestic terrorist organizations like BLM, ANTIFA, etc..] within who don"t honor or respect our system and try to destroy it.

Agreed. We also have people like you who support them in every possible manner.

tmiddles wrote: But thats exactly why the system is important.

So you can destroy it?
09-02-2022 08:58
(21599)
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

He's wandering into various void argument fallacies again.

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2022 09:04
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

This is a great country with a great system of government.

It was. Most of it still is.
tmiddles wrote:
The rule of law,

is the Constitution of the United States and various State constitutions.
tmiddles wrote:
seperation of powers,

The word is spelled 'separation'.
tmiddles wrote:
due process

Of what?
tmiddles wrote:
and democracy.

There was never a democracy in the United States.
tmiddles wrote:
We have always had enemies within who don"t honor or respect our system and try to destroy it.

Define 'The System'.
tmiddles wrote:
But thats exactly why the system is important.

Define 'The System'.
tmiddles wrote:

RQAA. A republic.
tmiddles wrote:
And who are "they" ? I take it youre not in the US?

There is no United States anymore. Not since the coup by Democrats last year.

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2022 10:53
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
... other countries ....
do you mind saying which country if any you do respect? Where do you live?

The universe is imperfect. I think the US system, which has been emulated around the world, is based on preventing the powerful from using their power to break the rules. The system is largely succesful in providing a rational rule of law.

When you have something like violence in a demonstration/riot, which you seem focused on, the murder of Heather Heyer at the unite the right ralley for example, there is a competent investigation and the crime is oroven in court. Thr murderer, James Alex Fields, Jr was convicted and is in prison now.

Or it can go the other way, rittenhouse was found not guilty.

But it is independent of public opinion or lynch mobs. It is the rule of law.

But where do you see a better system? How would you improve the US system,?
09-02-2022 11:02
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:

And how do you establish illegal activity has occured?

By spraying a cop with bear spray and beating him with a flag pole?

Or by convicting a criminal in court?

You know, with a judge and laws and stuff
Edited on 09-02-2022 11:07
09-02-2022 12:17
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
... other countries ....
do you mind saying which country if any you do respect? Where do you live?

The universe is imperfect. I think the US system, which has been emulated around the world, is based on preventing the powerful from using their power to break the rules. The system is largely succesful in providing a rational rule of law.

There is no United States anymore, not since the coup by Democrats. The Constitution of the United States is not a system.
tmiddles wrote:
When you have something like violence in a demonstration/riot, which you seem focused on, the murder of Heather Heyer at the unite the right ralley for example, there is a competent investigation and the crime is oroven in court. Thr murderer, James Alex Fields, Jr was convicted and is in prison now.

Or it can go the other way, rittenhouse was found not guilty.

But it is independent of public opinion or lynch mobs. It is the rule of law.

But where do you see a better system? How would you improve the US system,?

The Constitution is not a system.

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2022 12:18
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And how do you establish illegal activity has occured?

By spraying a cop with bear spray and beating him with a flag pole?

Or by convicting a criminal in court?

You know, with a judge and laws and stuff

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2022 14:55
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
There is no United States anymore, not since the coup by Democrats.

Wow, they must be so powerful and unstopable.

So Trump raised over 300 million dollars to challenge the election in court. Any success?

Also how did the Democrats do this without commiting any crimes? (and if they did where are the convictions?)

How did that Arizona recount go?

You never said what courts were good for ITN.
09-02-2022 16:46
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:That it can, such as having your face turn blue due to how tight you have your c-clamp on...

Thanks for providing the visual.
09-02-2022 18:25
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:Wow, they must be so powerful and unstopable.

Yep, with RINO help, this is now the case. Of course, your transparent sarcasm attempting to make it appear to not be the case is ignored.

tmiddles wrote:So Trump raised over 300 million dollars to challenge the election in court. Any success?

Trump raised money to challenge election fraud in court.

The election fraud successfully stole the election. Trump didn't challenge the election that he won. Trump challenged fraud that stole the election.

tmiddles wrote:Also how did the Democrats do this without commiting any crimes?

Many crimes were committed by Democrats.

tmiddles wrote: (and if they did where are the convictions?)

They apparently got away with it.
09-02-2022 18:45
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:And how do you establish illegal activity has occurred?

We've been over this. I use independent thinking and critical analysis to determine whether illegal activity has occurred, just as any jury would, or any other member of We the People.

Your error is in declaring that if someone gets away with a crime that the crime somehow never happened ... or worse, that We the People are somehow required to believe that no crime ever happened.

[scenario]: man found dead with an axe buried in his back.
tmiddles (asking a crowd of bystanders): Why are you claiming a crime happened?
Bystander1: The guy is dead from an axe in his back.
tmiddles: ... then where's the conviction.
Bystander2: Nobody has been arrested.
Bystander3. I saw a guy in a hoodie swing the axe and run.
tmiddles: What good is a court of law?
Bystander 1: ... to make whoever did this answer for his crime?
tmiddles: What crime? I see no evidence of a crime? Maybe he committed suicide somewhere that suicide is legal and arranged for his body to be brought here.
Bystander2: Suicide by axe in the back?
tmiddles: You still haven't said what good a court of law is. Is it not a court of law that establishes whether a crime has been committed?
Bystander3: No. We do.
tmiddles: Then what good is a court of law?

... and on and on and on.
09-02-2022 20:27
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
61 - butkis.
09-02-2022 22:33
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
There is no United States anymore, not since the coup by Democrats.

Wow, they must be so powerful and unstopable.

They are not as powerful as they think, and they are stoppable. See what is happening.
tmiddles wrote:
So Trump raised over 300 million dollars to challenge the election in court. Any success?

Irrelevant.
tmiddles wrote:
Also how did the Democrats do this without commiting any crimes? (and if they did where are the convictions?)

Crimes have occurred. Few convictions yet.
tmiddles wrote:
How did that Arizona recount go?

It wasn't a recount, dumbass.
tmiddles wrote:
You never said what courts were good for ITN.

RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2022 23:59
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Trump raised money to challenge election fraud in court.
And? 300 million, alleged MASSIVE fraud, so where is the success in court?

IBdaMann wrote:
Many crimes were committed by Democrats.
For instance? Who was convicted of what? Who was charged with what?

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:And how do you establish illegal activity has occurred?

We've been over this. ... We the People....
I think you need to review your constitution there buddy. The United States of America has a legislative branch and due process for convicting criminals.

5th Amendment to the US CONSTITUTION:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

What you described could be evidence, but for as court to determine.

Into the Night wrote:...See what is happening..
Let me guess, you, along with your fellow traitors, have some war lord , illegal armed revolution fantasty no different than what you'd find in a war ravaged country like Somalia.

You're not new. The entire system of government we have is designed to stop traitors and tyrants.
Edited on 10-02-2022 00:01
10-02-2022 00:26
(3314)
I think Demonkkkrats should give a good looksey over the Bill of Rights with regard to the J6 political prisoners...
10-02-2022 00:34
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
I think Demonkkkrats should give a good looksey over the Bill of Rights with regard to the J6 political prisoners...

Do you think any crimes were committed on Jan 6 GFM?

What about the woman, Ashli Babbitt, who was shot dead as she busted through a window? Was that justified in your opinion?
10-02-2022 03:09
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:Do you think any crimes were committed on Jan 6 GFM?

Do you think a peaceful protest constitutes a crime?

The answer is yes, crimes were committed by government officials who simply attacked and arrested peaceful protesters.

tmiddles wrote:What about the woman, Ashli Babbitt, who was shot dead as she busted through a window? Was that justified in your opinion?

I think that was a travesty in which the narrative was written after government officials were told to just feel free to open fire on Donald Trump supporters if you feel you need/want to.

There was no need for her to be shot. The only "breaking in" she was doing involved her just being a Trump supporter pushing to the front to voice her opinion, the event being a protest and all.
Page 2 of 8<1234>>>

Join the debate misconceptions:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact