misconceptions

Page 8 of 8<<<678
27-02-2022 21:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:The evidence has already been shown to you.
no it wasn't
Can you name any of the hundreds of eye witnesses to the fraud who provided sworn affidavits
Sure:

Then why did you deny that it had been shown to you? Is it because you simply refused to look at it?
Edited on 27-02-2022 21:48
27-02-2022 22:25
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:[quote]tmiddles wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:The evidence has already been shown to you.
"Direct" Evidence example (Giuliani's first witness):
"It's such a shame. This is a democracy," Daryl Brooks, who said he was a GOP poll watcher, said at the press conference, held at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Northeast Philadelphia. "They did not allow us to see anything. Was it corrupt or not? But give us an opportunity as poll watchers to view all the documents — all of the ballots."
Mr. Brooks is a convicted sex offender, isn't a resident of Philadelphia (comes from New Jersey) and no, has not convinced a Judge of anything.

Then why did you deny that it had been shown to you? Is it because you simply refused to look at it?
Yes Daryl Brooks, convicted sex offender and the President's teams #1 witness that "They did not allow us to see anything." was duly noted.

It's surprising you would identify THAT as IT.

Yes that was shown to me and whole world at none less than 4 seasons landscaping.

A convicted felon didn't see anything.

Got it.

Would you like to trot out some "evidence" that the Earth is flat? It's likely a lot more credible.

How about you, Mr. All Questions and no Answers lil' Tucker, actually make a statement and answer a question yourself.

What is your method of arriving at your assumptions about what is true.
Which is what this topic is about.

I already shared mine: I follow the scientific method of assuming the most probable scenario is true. If something is highly unlikely I assume it is not true.
Edited on 27-02-2022 22:31
27-02-2022 22:50
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:"Direct" Evidence example (Giuliani's first witness):

I get it, this particular witness does not resonate with you. OK, move on to the next one. We have many hundreds more to go through so let's not waste time.

Which one do you want to discuss next? Pick one that resonates with you.
27-02-2022 23:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:[quote]tmiddles wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:The evidence has already been shown to you.
"Direct" Evidence example (Giuliani's first witness):
"It's such a shame. This is a democracy," Daryl Brooks, who said he was a GOP poll watcher, said at the press conference, held at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Northeast Philadelphia. "They did not allow us to see anything. Was it corrupt or not? But give us an opportunity as poll watchers to view all the documents — all of the ballots."
Mr. Brooks is a convicted sex offender, isn't a resident of Philadelphia (comes from New Jersey) and no, has not convinced a Judge of anything.

Yes Daryl Brooks, convicted sex offender and the President's teams #1 witness that "They did not allow us to see anything." was duly noted.

It's surprising you would identify THAT as IT.

Yes that was shown to me and whole world at none less than 4 seasons landscaping.

A convicted felon didn't see anything.

Got it.

Would you like to trot out some "evidence" that the Earth is flat? It's likely a lot more credible.

How about you, Mr. All Questions and no Answers lil' Tucker, actually make a statement and answer a question yourself.

What is your method of arriving at your assumptions about what is true.
Which is what this topic is about.

I already shared mine: I follow the scientific method of assuming the most probable scenario is true. If something is highly unlikely I assume it is not true.

Bulverism fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Irrelevance fallacy. RQAA. RQAA. Buzzword fallacy. Math errors: failure to declare boundary. Failure to declare randX. Denial of probability math. Attempted negative proof fallacy.

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-02-2022 04:59
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:

I get it, this particular witness does not resonate with you. OK, move on to the next one. We have many hundreds more to go through so let's not waste time.

That was the #1, first choice of the party advancing this ridiculous theory.
So that's the one to discuss.

You have nothing to say. As usual.

So I guess that's it.
28-02-2022 05:48
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That was the #1, first choice of someone other than me.

Right, I get it, this particular witness does not resonate with you. OK, move on to the next one. We have many hundreds more to go through so let's not waste time.

28-02-2022 06:37
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Which one do you want to discuss ....

I already presented Trumps first choice and his star witness.

The burden of proof remains with the accuser. You've said nothing, as usual.

Again: thats the witness to discuss, the one most valued by the plaintiff.

I don't find him persuasive because he's a bad joke. If I were a judge I'd dismiss the case.

Guess what happened in court.
Edited on 28-02-2022 06:39
28-02-2022 07:14
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That was the #1, first choice of someone other than me.

Right, I get it, this particular witness does not resonate with you. OK, move on to the next one. We have many hundreds more to go through so let's not waste time.

I already presented one that did not resonate with me.

28-02-2022 08:30
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That was the #1, first choice of the party advancing this ridiculous theory.
So that's the one to discuss.

You have nothing to say. As usual.

So I guess that's it.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-02-2022 08:30
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...this particular witness does not resonate with you. OK, move on to the next one.

Despite your transparent attempt to simple be a troll you reveal your actual method of fact finding:

1- Look at a reference to find the truth you want. If you find it Great! If not go to step two
2- Look for another reference should the first reference contradict or otherwise frustrate your chosen truth.
3- Repeat as necessary

There is a name for this. It's called CONFIRMATION BIAS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

This is not how a court of law works unfortunately for both you and Trump.

If your very best argument is total crap you get tossed.

Troll on lil'Tucker.
Edited on 28-02-2022 08:50
28-02-2022 12:30
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...this particular witness does not resonate with you. OK, move on to the next one.

Despite your transparent attempt to simple be a troll

Insult fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
you reveal your actual method of fact finding:

Buzzword fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
1- Look at a reference to find the truth you want. If you find it Great! If not go to step two
2- Look for another reference should the first reference contradict or otherwise frustrate your chosen truth.
3- Repeat as necessary

There is a name for this. It's called CONFIRMATION BIAS

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
tmiddles wrote:
This is not how a court of law works unfortunately for both you and Trump.

A court is not required for evidence to exist, dumbass.
tmiddles wrote:
If your very best argument is total crap you get tossed.

Troll on lil'Tucker.

Insult fallacy (again).

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Page 8 of 8<<<678

Join the debate misconceptions:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact