Remember me
▼ Content

Lost Ballots


Lost Ballots05-11-2020 05:58
James___
★★★★★
(3429)
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html
05-11-2020 21:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7570)
James___ wrote:
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html


Election being stolen before our eyes. The US is ****ed. Our economy is ****ed.

We have no reason to have any faith in our institutions.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-11-2020 02:15
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2702)
I think Trump nailed. Observers are allowed by law. Why not allow them in? Why did there need to be a lawsuit? Why are the still kept to far away, to actually observe the counting? Why no cameras? We use virtual presence for a lot of stuff, because of covid. They could have put up a couple of cameras
10-11-2020 05:50
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1325)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html


Election being stolen before our eyes. The US is ****ed. Our economy is ****ed.

We have no reason to have any faith in our institutions.


.

This. If this fraud BS doesn't get sorted out, then there will be no reason to bother voting anymore if Dems can just simply manufacture millions upon millions of "votes" out of thin air...
10-11-2020 08:34
James___
★★★★★
(3429)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html


Election being stolen before our eyes. The US is ****ed. Our economy is ****ed.

We have no reason to have any faith in our institutions.


.

This. If this fraud BS doesn't get sorted out, then there will be no reason to bother voting anymore if Dems can just simply manufacture millions upon millions of "votes" out of thin air...



This problem was mostly likely caused by the post master. As a favor to President Trump he was trying to take apart the USPS. That would then give President Trump a reason to privatize or just shut down the USPS.
The GOP simply believes that everything in the US should be privated so that investors will not miss an opportunity to get rich off of America. After, Wall St. and the GOP are America right? And if you're not a part of that group then you should be serving those people. That's basically fascism.
And gfm, thanks for showing me why such groups are considered "hate" groups.

Edited on 10-11-2020 08:37
10-11-2020 17:25
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2702)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html


Election being stolen before our eyes. The US is ****ed. Our economy is ****ed.

We have no reason to have any faith in our institutions.


.

This. If this fraud BS doesn't get sorted out, then there will be no reason to bother voting anymore if Dems can just simply manufacture millions upon millions of "votes" out of thin air...



This problem was mostly likely caused by the post master. As a favor to President Trump he was trying to take apart the USPS. That would then give President Trump a reason to privatize or just shut down the USPS.
The GOP simply believes that everything in the US should be privated so that investors will not miss an opportunity to get rich off of America. After, Wall St. and the GOP are America right? And if you're not a part of that group then you should be serving those people. That's basically fascism.
And gfm, thanks for showing me why such groups are considered "hate" groups.


The federal government has become a cash-cow, for a lot of things that should be private sector. Most of which would have been done better, with less loss, abuse, and fraud. USPS is one of them. There is already private sector options, to everything the post office does. Most of the letter writing is done digitally. Billing has been moving paperless for decades. Anywhere there is a demand, there is an operatunity for a business. That business will always strive to keep operating costs low, to produce more profit. The government has no incentive to keep cost lower, they profit off the taxpayer. The government should never have gotten into the charity business. They do need to step in and help out during a crisis, but they should keep the money flowing forever, and ever. Of course, people are lazy, and expect the government to cater to their every want and need, so they don't have to do the work themselves...
10-11-2020 18:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13776)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html


Election being stolen before our eyes. The US is ****ed. Our economy is ****ed.

We have no reason to have any faith in our institutions.


.

This. If this fraud BS doesn't get sorted out, then there will be no reason to bother voting anymore if Dems can just simply manufacture millions upon millions of "votes" out of thin air...



This problem was mostly likely caused by the post master. As a favor to President Trump he was trying to take apart the USPS. That would then give President Trump a reason to privatize or just shut down the USPS.
The GOP simply believes that everything in the US should be privated so that investors will not miss an opportunity to get rich off of America. After, Wall St. and the GOP are America right? And if you're not a part of that group then you should be serving those people. That's basically fascism.
And gfm, thanks for showing me why such groups are considered "hate" groups.


Private business and free markets are not fascism, James.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
10-11-2020 18:58
James___
★★★★★
(3429)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html


Election being stolen before our eyes. The US is ****ed. Our economy is ****ed.

We have no reason to have any faith in our institutions.


.

This. If this fraud BS doesn't get sorted out, then there will be no reason to bother voting anymore if Dems can just simply manufacture millions upon millions of "votes" out of thin air...



This problem was mostly likely caused by the post master. As a favor to President Trump he was trying to take apart the USPS. That would then give President Trump a reason to privatize or just shut down the USPS.
The GOP simply believes that everything in the US should be privated so that investors will not miss an opportunity to get rich off of America. After, Wall St. and the GOP are America right? And if you're not a part of that group then you should be serving those people. That's basically fascism.
And gfm, thanks for showing me why such groups are considered "hate" groups.


Private business and free markets are not fascism, James.



The GOP requires it's elected representatives to strictly adhere to the party line. The GOP as Senate Majority Leader Mcconnell has made known requires this is an example. This is where the GOP places party before country.
And when the GOP tries to say they were misunderstood, they just don't want Americans to know what their real agenda is. And if you're not wealthy, then you're just a tool that they're using to pursue their agenda.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ronna-mcdaniel-rnc-chair-clarifies-message-to-republicans-that-they-must-obey-trump-2018-6
Edited on 10-11-2020 19:02
10-11-2020 19:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13776)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html


Election being stolen before our eyes. The US is ****ed. Our economy is ****ed.

We have no reason to have any faith in our institutions.


.

This. If this fraud BS doesn't get sorted out, then there will be no reason to bother voting anymore if Dems can just simply manufacture millions upon millions of "votes" out of thin air...



This problem was mostly likely caused by the post master. As a favor to President Trump he was trying to take apart the USPS. That would then give President Trump a reason to privatize or just shut down the USPS.
The GOP simply believes that everything in the US should be privated so that investors will not miss an opportunity to get rich off of America. After, Wall St. and the GOP are America right? And if you're not a part of that group then you should be serving those people. That's basically fascism.
And gfm, thanks for showing me why such groups are considered "hate" groups.


Private business and free markets are not fascism, James.


following portion was cut and pasted from a Holy Link:
The GOP requires it's elected representatives to strictly adhere to the party line.

No, it doesn't.
James___ wrote:
The GOP as Senate Majority Leader Mcconnell has made known requires this is an example.

He is not the GOP.
James___ wrote:
This is where the GOP places party before country.

They don't.
James___ wrote:
And when the GOP tries to say they were misunderstood, they just don't want Americans to know what their real agenda is.

Their agenda is published for all to see. There is no hidden agenda.
James___ wrote:
And if you're not wealthy, then you're just a tool that they're using to pursue their agenda.
...deleted Redundant Holy Link...

Not a bit of it. Capitalism creates wealth. It is the only economic system that does. Anyone can become wealthy, if they have the initiative and drive to do so.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
10-11-2020 19:43
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2702)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html


Election being stolen before our eyes. The US is ****ed. Our economy is ****ed.

We have no reason to have any faith in our institutions.


.

This. If this fraud BS doesn't get sorted out, then there will be no reason to bother voting anymore if Dems can just simply manufacture millions upon millions of "votes" out of thin air...



This problem was mostly likely caused by the post master. As a favor to President Trump he was trying to take apart the USPS. That would then give President Trump a reason to privatize or just shut down the USPS.
The GOP simply believes that everything in the US should be privated so that investors will not miss an opportunity to get rich off of America. After, Wall St. and the GOP are America right? And if you're not a part of that group then you should be serving those people. That's basically fascism.
And gfm, thanks for showing me why such groups are considered "hate" groups.


Private business and free markets are not fascism, James.



The GOP requires it's elected representatives to strictly adhere to the party line. The GOP as Senate Majority Leader Mcconnell has made known requires this is an example. This is where the GOP places party before country.
And when the GOP tries to say they were misunderstood, they just don't want Americans to know what their real agenda is. And if you're not wealthy, then you're just a tool that they're using to pursue their agenda.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ronna-mcdaniel-rnc-chair-clarifies-message-to-republicans-that-they-must-obey-trump-2018-6


The GOP agenda, is America first, and less government control. Opposite of the democrat, socialist agenda. Since you live off the government teet, you prefer the democrat Utopian dream, of all free stuff, no responsibilities. You'll never work for a living (if you ever did), so you don't care who pays for your free stuff.
10-11-2020 19:50
James___
★★★★★
(3429)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html


Election being stolen before our eyes. The US is ****ed. Our economy is ****ed.

We have no reason to have any faith in our institutions.


.

This. If this fraud BS doesn't get sorted out, then there will be no reason to bother voting anymore if Dems can just simply manufacture millions upon millions of "votes" out of thin air...



This problem was mostly likely caused by the post master. As a favor to President Trump he was trying to take apart the USPS. That would then give President Trump a reason to privatize or just shut down the USPS.
The GOP simply believes that everything in the US should be privated so that investors will not miss an opportunity to get rich off of America. After, Wall St. and the GOP are America right? And if you're not a part of that group then you should be serving those people. That's basically fascism.
And gfm, thanks for showing me why such groups are considered "hate" groups.


Private business and free markets are not fascism, James.



The GOP requires it's elected representatives to strictly adhere to the party line. The GOP as Senate Majority Leader Mcconnell has made known requires this is an example. This is where the GOP places party before country.
And when the GOP tries to say they were misunderstood, they just don't want Americans to know what their real agenda is. And if you're not wealthy, then you're just a tool that they're using to pursue their agenda.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ronna-mcdaniel-rnc-chair-clarifies-message-to-republicans-that-they-must-obey-trump-2018-6


The GOP agenda, is America first, and less government control. Opposite of the democrat, socialist agenda. Since you live off the government teet, you prefer the democrat Utopian dream, of all free stuff, no responsibilities. You'll never work for a living (if you ever did), so you don't care who pays for your free stuff.



It was President Trump who allowed the Social Security Administration to find that I am disabled.
You're hatred of me could suggest that you are fascist. You believe wrongly that the GOP empowers you to be hateful towards those that do not support the GOP. It does seem that you think you receive some kind of power by supporting the Republican party when you don't. You're attitude goes beyond politics and rule of law.
10-11-2020 21:09
James___
★★★★★
(3429)
Your hatred and not you're hatred.

Your hatred is a possessive tense where if I said you're hateful would make hateful an adverb describing the verb "are".

Have to watch out for auto-correct.
Edited on 10-11-2020 21:12
11-11-2020 04:04
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2702)
James___ wrote:
Your hatred and not you're hatred.

Your hatred is a possessive tense where if I said you're hateful would make hateful an adverb describing the verb "are".

Have to watch out for auto-correct.


Yeah, I'm a little hateful of proud parasites on society. Millions of people, sitting at home, in front of a computer, either working, or going to school to better themselves. You sit at home, in front of a computer, complaining, chugging corn whiskey. You claim to be learning calculus, so you can save the world, from the ever growing ozone hole. Yet, you don't seem to poses the intelligence, or motivation, use your time in from of a computer, to earn an income.
11-11-2020 06:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13776)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Considering that mail in votes are thought to favor Biden and the Post Master is a friend of Trump's.

https://news.yahoo.com/someone-may-pay-price-uspss-180124373.html


Election being stolen before our eyes. The US is ****ed. Our economy is ****ed.

We have no reason to have any faith in our institutions.


.

This. If this fraud BS doesn't get sorted out, then there will be no reason to bother voting anymore if Dems can just simply manufacture millions upon millions of "votes" out of thin air...



This problem was mostly likely caused by the post master. As a favor to President Trump he was trying to take apart the USPS. That would then give President Trump a reason to privatize or just shut down the USPS.
The GOP simply believes that everything in the US should be privated so that investors will not miss an opportunity to get rich off of America. After, Wall St. and the GOP are America right? And if you're not a part of that group then you should be serving those people. That's basically fascism.
And gfm, thanks for showing me why such groups are considered "hate" groups.


Private business and free markets are not fascism, James.



The GOP requires it's elected representatives to strictly adhere to the party line. The GOP as Senate Majority Leader Mcconnell has made known requires this is an example. This is where the GOP places party before country.
And when the GOP tries to say they were misunderstood, they just don't want Americans to know what their real agenda is. And if you're not wealthy, then you're just a tool that they're using to pursue their agenda.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ronna-mcdaniel-rnc-chair-clarifies-message-to-republicans-that-they-must-obey-trump-2018-6


The GOP agenda, is America first, and less government control. Opposite of the democrat, socialist agenda. Since you live off the government teet, you prefer the democrat Utopian dream, of all free stuff, no responsibilities. You'll never work for a living (if you ever did), so you don't care who pays for your free stuff.



It was President Trump who allowed the Social Security Administration to find that I am disabled.
You're hatred of me could suggest that you are fascist. You believe wrongly that the GOP empowers you to be hateful towards those that do not support the GOP. It does seem that you think you receive some kind of power by supporting the Republican party when you don't. You're attitude goes beyond politics and rule of law.

Nope. Trump did not direct the Social Security administration to find you disabled. SS did that on its own.

There is nothing preventing disabled people from earning a living and creating wealth. Nothing.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
11-11-2020 06:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13776)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Your hatred and not you're hatred.

Your hatred is a possessive tense where if I said you're hateful would make hateful an adverb describing the verb "are".

Have to watch out for auto-correct.


Yeah, I'm a little hateful of proud parasites on society. Millions of people, sitting at home, in front of a computer, either working, or going to school to better themselves. You sit at home, in front of a computer, complaining, chugging corn whiskey. You claim to be learning calculus, so you can save the world, from the ever growing ozone hole. Yet, you don't seem to poses the intelligence, or motivation, use your time in from of a computer, to earn an income.


Bingo.

I've worked with disabled people quite a lot. One had lost the use of his legs. Another was totally blind from birth. Another blinded by an accident. All three were completely successful.

The one that lost his legs started 5 companies and made good money. He lost his legs to polio. I worked in 3 of them.

The fellow that was blind from birth became a piano tuner. The best we ever hired. He had no problem repairing pianos also. He just did it by feel. He could feel and hear things that you never pay attention to. Those senses became his 'eyes'.

The fellow that was blinded by an accident became a successful radio announcer. He's currently working at a station in Arizona. He developed a talent he never had to do it. He is now very talented in radio.

Quit whining, James.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 11-11-2020 06:11
11-11-2020 07:07
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2702)
I've had injuries, that left me temporarily disabled for weeks, even months a few times. The first week or two are kind of rough, and painful, but I've always figured out how to get around, and take care of myself, and everything else I would normally do. I've never had the luxury, of just laying in bed all day, and get waited on. Either had to figure away to get what I needed, or do without.

I can't always do what I want, but I've never had trouble finding something to do...




Join the debate Lost Ballots:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
libtards, your climate change hero Hillary Clinton lost fair and square, nothing you can say about it10825-03-2017 19:10
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact