Remember me
▼ Content

Liberal "Logic" re: Solar Energy

Liberal "Logic" re: Solar Energy09-04-2021 04:54
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Think about this one for a second...

[1] Fossil fuels are bad. We need to switch to renewable energy such as wind and solar. Solar energy is so great and is going to save the planet. Solar Solar solar!!!!!

[2] Global Warming is going to kill us in ten years if we do nothing about it. We need to do something about it. We should release chalk into the atmosphere to block the sun. We need to block the sun somehow in order to stop global warming.

Question for all the libtards out there: How is solar energy going to work if we are blocking the sun?
09-04-2021 05:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
gfm7175 wrote:

[1] Fossil fuels are bad. We need to switch to renewable energy such as wind and solar. Solar energy is so great and is going to save the planet. Solar Solar solar!!!!!

[2] Global Warming is going to kill us in ten years if we do nothing about it. We need to do something about it. We should release chalk into the atmosphere to block the sun. We need to block the sun somehow in order to stop global warming.

Question for all the libtards out there: How is solar energy going to work if we are blocking the sun?

I too have asked this question. The sun is the earth's energy source. The sun maintains life on the surface of the planet (geothermal energy maintains life in the depths). For this reason the sun has been worshipped as a god since humanity came to exist. Only an evil religious cult who hates humanity and all life woud push to block out the sun. These are probably the same people who approve of killing living humans who have committed no crime just for someone's added convenience.

1. Extract all the plant food from the atmosphere
2. Block all the sunlight from reaching the earth
3. Execute living humans who have committed no crime.

I consider these people to be EVIL.

Attached image:

Edited on 09-04-2021 05:38
09-04-2021 06:36
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

I too have asked this question. The sun is the earth's energy source. The sun maintains life on the surface of the planet (geothermal energy maintains life in the depths). For this reason the sun has been worshipped as a god since humanity came to exist. Only an evil religious cult who hates humanity and all life woud push to block out the sun. These are probably the same people who approve of killing living humans who have committed no crime just for someone's added convenience.

1. Extract all the plant food from the atmosphere
2. Block all the sunlight from reaching the earth
3. Execute living humans who have committed no crime.

I consider these people to be EVIL.

Me too. It's as if these evil people truly wish to destroy all life on Earth.
09-04-2021 07:07
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
We should release chalk into the atmosphere to block the sun. We need to block the sun somehow in order to stop global warming.

I think it is not going to work. The enegry from the sun in constant. The chalk would be a part of the earth so in overall the temperature of earth would be the same.
09-04-2021 07:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
Xadoman wrote:
We should release chalk into the atmosphere to block the sun. We need to block the sun somehow in order to stop global warming.

I think it is not going to work. The enegry from the sun in constant. The chalk would be a part of the earth so in overall the temperature of earth would be the same.

Correct. The chalk absorbs solar EM and, being part of the atmosphere, shares the acquired thermal energy with the rest of the atmosphere.

09-04-2021 16:21
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Correct. The chalk absorbs solar EM and, being part of the atmosphere, shares the acquired thermal energy with the rest of the atmosphere.

Are you two doubting the genius of Bill Gates, Everything Expert?? HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Join the debate Liberal "Logic" re: Solar Energy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door223-07-2023 20:22
Solar power is a scam. My next door neighbor has solar panels and he pays more for power419-07-2023 18:37
solar power4102-05-2021 06:30
How Liberal Barrack Obama Was017-02-2021 00:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact