Remember me
▼ Content

Less children - less climate change

Less children - less climate change07-04-2022 16:23
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)

Okay, so if we had less kids, then there would be less people, which means there would be less climate change.

I sure hope so, cause that's one scary kid.
07-04-2022 18:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
What's scary, is that I'll still be alive, when all these screwed up kids are adults... The liberal left has been giving these kids some much mind warping, fear mongering crap, we ain't seen what dark, screwed up things human are capable of yet. Climate change, gender/orientation options, BLM, Covid, ObamaCare, hyper-inflation. All jobs, are going to pay they same, thanks to raising the minimum wage beyond what most jobs are worth. Why worry about getting fired, since you'll get paid the same, no matter where you apply. Doesn't matter if you actually do the work, or attempt to do it well, least you showed up.
07-04-2022 23:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
HarveyH55 wrote:
What's scary, is that I'll still be alive, when all these screwed up kids are adults... The liberal left has been giving these kids some much mind warping, fear mongering crap, we ain't seen what dark, screwed up things human are capable of yet. Climate change, gender/orientation options, BLM, Covid, ObamaCare, hyper-inflation. All jobs, are going to pay they same, thanks to raising the minimum wage beyond what most jobs are worth. Why worry about getting fired, since you'll get paid the same, no matter where you apply. Doesn't matter if you actually do the work, or attempt to do it well, least you showed up.

Kinda reminds you of the Brown Shirts, doesn't it?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-04-2022 04:07
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
I was hanging out under a bridge today like the troll I am, and I came across some graffiti that reminded me of this post.

Yikes...

I thought takyon's were make believe particles from Star Trek.

https://youtu.be/ShCV_JhBSbo

Or there is also this...

https://youtu.be/89F5fpvwPr0

Edited on 08-04-2022 04:44
08-04-2022 04:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
GretaGroupie wrote:

Okay, so if we had less kids, then there would be less people, which means there would be less climate change.

Spongy Iris posted:

You are both about three centuries too late. Jonathan Swift already made this rather modest proposal.

09-04-2022 16:42
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

Poor dear.

Not enough garlic.

Join the debate Less children - less climate change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Gay couple adopted children in order to rape them and bragged about this021-01-2023 20:20
Ohio parents arrested after their children were found locked in bug-filled cage, holding a meth pipe1221-09-2022 00:07
5 Covid 19 vaccinated children dead of liver disease9127-05-2022 23:18
California man who kidnapped 26 children, buried them alive is recommended for parole029-03-2022 23:36
The Current This woman won't have children because of climate change. She says she's not alone7901-05-2019 21:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact