Remember me
▼ Content

Ohio parents arrested after their children were found locked in bug-filled cage, holding a meth pipe

Ohio parents arrested after their children were found locked in bug-filled cage, holding a meth pipe19-09-2022 23:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
What's the big deal, I mean this is how it is in at least 50 percent of democrat owned homes, so are they going to really put 40 million Americans and 20 million Mexicans in the can?

Think this thru people

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-parents-arrested-children-found-locked-cage-holding-meth-pipe

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-09-2022 01:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
What's the big deal, I mean this is how it is in at least 50 percent of democrat owned homes, so are they going to really put 40 million Americans and 20 million Mexicans in the can?

Think this thru people

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-parents-arrested-children-found-locked-cage-holding-meth-pipe

Argument from randU fallacy. Bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-09-2022 03:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Think this thru people

Thank you for your patronage. I appreciate all of my woke democrappic friends like you. Godspeed to you.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 20-09-2022 03:44
20-09-2022 19:25
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Think this thru people

Thank you for your patronage. I appreciate all of my woke democrappic friends like you. Godspeed to you.

Gaslighting. Argument of the Stone fallacy. Belittlement.

Pay attention. I am not a Democrat.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-09-2022 19:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14404)
Into the Night wrote:Pay attention. I am not a Democrat.

Now he'll be referring to you as a Democrat in every post.
20-09-2022 20:50
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:

He already is. He's a moron.

The Parrot Killer

20-09-2022 22:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Think this thru people

LOL 99 percent of democrats like you are in denial of what they elected

ULTRA MAGA

20-09-2022 22:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:

And you are obviously a democrat in denial of the last ice age.

No matter you can deny all you want, but on a positive note Xiden appreciated your vote even though he does not know what it means to vote anymore

ULTRA MAGA

20-09-2022 22:44
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Think this thru people

Nonsense statement. No apparent coherency. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

20-09-2022 22:45
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And you are obviously a democrat in denial of the last ice age.

No matter you can deny all you want, but on a positive note Xiden appreciated your vote even though he does not know what it means to vote anymore

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Gaslighting. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

20-09-2022 23:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Think this thru people

You would consider particle physics nonsense.

Why?

Because your brain is not equipped past counting with your fingers.

ULTRA MAGA

20-09-2022 23:24
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Think this thru people

Why?

Random statements. No apparent coherency. No argument presented. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

21-09-2022 00:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Think this thru people

Why?

Random statements. No apparent coherency. No argument presented. Trolling.

You are as predictable as a chink eating a dog and saying yummy. Predictability kills in the real world so you would not last 5 minutes there.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Ohio parents arrested after their children were found locked in bug-filled cage, holding a meth pipe:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
California Reservoirs Are Filled!!711-04-2024 23:19
Catholic student arrested at school for merely stating "that men and women are different"921-02-2024 21:44
Carillon Historical Park - Dayton, Ohio227-12-2023 01:31
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact