Remember me
▼ Content

James Webb


James Webb18-10-2023 05:18
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
The JWST is rocking some boats. It has discovered galaxies that were born before the previously estimated beginning of our universe. Now, i know some people here have their own space telescope and large hadron collider that they can use to contradict the JWST.
So, according to JWST information, the Big Bang Theory is in disarray. Maybe the small singularity is false. Maybe it's not so false. Maybe the singularity was, instead of being incredibly small, was incredibly huge and the huge singularity expanded. After all, there isn't sign or a fence or something that says nothing can't exist beyond this point.
Edited on 18-10-2023 05:20
18-10-2023 13:04
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
You do realize all that crap is fantasy, right? No way to prove it right or wrong, but an interesting, and expensive game to play. You don't win the game, spending your own money... For all the money spent, what does it benefit, other than those playing the games? We have no practical use for any of it.
18-10-2023 17:49
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
keepit wrote:
The JWST is rocking some boats. It has discovered galaxies that were born before the previously estimated beginning of our universe. Now, i know some people here have their own space telescope and large hadron collider that they can use to contradict the JWST.
So, according to JWST information, the Big Bang Theory is in disarray. Maybe the small singularity is false. Maybe it's not so false. Maybe the singularity was, instead of being incredibly small, was incredibly huge and the huge singularity expanded. After all, there isn't sign or a fence or something that says nothing can't exist beyond this point.



There's still a lot that scientists have yet to learn about gravity. What if this Black Hole isn't a Black Hole? It might be an example of Einstein's gravity well. What if the matter around the center is acting on the center where space is "empty"?
They ask for an email address to read the story about black holes.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/black-holes

p.s., Black holes are black because their gravity is too great (greater than 300,000km/s) for light to escape.
Attached image:


Edited on 18-10-2023 18:03
19-10-2023 00:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
keepit wrote:
The JWST is rocking some boats. It has discovered galaxies that were born before the previously estimated beginning of our universe. Now, i know some people here have their own space telescope and large hadron collider that they can use to contradict the JWST.
So, according to JWST information, the Big Bang Theory is in disarray. Maybe the small singularity is false. Maybe it's not so false. Maybe the singularity was, instead of being incredibly small, was incredibly huge and the huge singularity expanded. After all, there isn't sign or a fence or something that says nothing can't exist beyond this point.


The big bang theory never really made sense and it was actually abandoned when galaxies were discovered to be speeding up instead of slowing down, but no one wanted to admit being totally wrong so they invented dark matter. In reality we know as much about the birth of the universe now as Neanderthal man did


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-10-2023 12:01
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
This is all faith-based 'science', group of people agreeing on how they believe things work, without any tools to to test those beliefs. Unfortunately, they spill in to actual science, to build tools, based on their beliefs on how things should work. Really weak tools, that detect and interpret weak signals. The results are basically random, background noise, which is left to interpretation from the believers. Which, of course see validation in the chaos.

The images from the space telescopes are computer representations. The actual raw images or too dim to see on a screen. Not to mention noisy, since light from any source between the target and lens gets mixed in. The pretty images, are based on a belief of how it would look, if everything worked, as believed. It's more like artwork, than science.
19-10-2023 21:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
HarveyH55 wrote:
This is all faith-based 'science', group of people agreeing on how they believe things work, without any tools to to test those beliefs. Unfortunately, they spill in to actual science, to build tools, based on their beliefs on how things should work. Really weak tools, that detect and interpret weak signals. The results are basically random, background noise, which is left to interpretation from the believers. Which, of course see validation in the chaos.

The images from the space telescopes are computer representations. The actual raw images or too dim to see on a screen. Not to mention noisy, since light from any source between the target and lens gets mixed in. The pretty images, are based on a belief of how it would look, if everything worked, as believed. It's more like artwork, than science.


In ither words only things that you believe in are real


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-10-2023 21:31
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Harvey,
There isn't that much science in your posts. There's a lot of fiction though, which you're very good at.
20-10-2023 00:52
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
HarveyH55 wrote:
This is all faith-based 'science', group of people agreeing on how they believe things work, without any tools to to test those beliefs. Unfortunately, they spill in to actual science, to build tools, based on their beliefs on how things should work. Really weak tools, that detect and interpret weak signals. The results are basically random, background noise, which is left to interpretation from the believers. Which, of course see validation in the chaos.

The images from the space telescopes are computer representations. The actual raw images or too dim to see on a screen. Not to mention noisy, since light from any source between the target and lens gets mixed in. The pretty images, are based on a belief of how it would look, if everything worked, as believed. It's more like artwork, than science.



Are you saying that Einstein didn't think we could observe light from a distant star being bent around a distant star?https://www.sciencenews.org/article/einsteins-light-bending-single-far-star-detected

There's a British astronomer student who's pursuing a PhD. and shared a photo he took similar to the attached image. He took his photo with a camera and the night sky was littered with light. He said they were stars in our Milky Way galaxy while I said distant galaxies. To differentiate between a star (Sun) and a galaxy will take being able to observe patterns in the lighted emitted from whatever it is out there.
An example is with our Sun we can tell what the atmosphere of the Sun is composed of because of optics.
Attached image:


Edited on 20-10-2023 00:54
20-10-2023 00:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14635)
keepit wrote: It has discovered galaxies that were born before the previously estimated beginning of our universe.

Sorry, I know that Canada and the European Space Agency really wanted the JWST to carry onboard omniscience, but that was under US control and NASA had other budgetary priorities. Hence, JWST was launched without omniscience and without the ability to know when any particular galaxy formed or how.

keepit wrote: So, according to JWST information, the Big Bang Theory is in disarray.

That was another item that got nixed from the final design, i.e. the BBAP (Big Bang Analysis Processor). The JWST is simply not capable of making that analysis, I'm sorry.

keepit wrote: Maybe the small singularity is false. Maybe it's not so false. Maybe the singularity was, instead of being incredibly small, was incredibly huge and the huge singularity expanded.

Or maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe the universe always was, as Into the Night believes. You need to crack open Hawking's thesis about the properties of an expanding universe and show that some of the science therein is somehow false. Otherwise, nobody has any observational basis for claiming the model false, with the model not being "The Big Bang" but being "An Expanding Universe." Whatever happened in the past is unknown and does not matter. Is the universe expanding or not. If you believe it is then nothing has changed. If you believe that the universe is not expanding ... then nothing has changed.

keepit wrote: After all, there isn't sign or a fence or something that says nothing can't exist beyond this point.

Well, there is if you believe the universe is expanding. Into the Night and I have disagreed about whether the universe is expanding, or just part of it, or none of it ... but if one assumes the universe, or expandiverse, expanded from a singularity, then nothing of this universe/expandiverse can exist beyond the initial light that was emitted at time T(0).
RE: Galaxies or Suns?20-10-2023 00:58
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
With this, very sophisticated equipment was used but how to tell the difference
between a star and a galaxy?
Attached image:

20-10-2023 01:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
There isn't that much science in your posts. There's a lot of fiction though, which you're very good at.


Was that an example of your science? or just more BS


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-10-2023 02:29
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
ibdm,
As usual, it's not just your claims, it's also your logic that i disagree with.
There's so much disagreement that i just don't have the ambition to deal with that much of a task.
20-10-2023 03:13
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
ibdm,
I have a small burst of ambition so i'm going to deal with a couple of your statements of your last post here.
You claimed that "whatever happened in the past is unknown". The past is known! It's written in the stars. Every star that you see is that star as it was in the past.

You did get this one right though- you claimed that nothing changes because of what we believe. I could agree with that but there is the current belief that observation (or measurement) does change the reality. I'm not sure how far you can take that but it is pretty interesting.
Your last statement is wronger than wrong. The initial light that was emitted at t=0 has moved outward and therefore that light (fence) is a moving target which moves with time. It's kind of the definition of a nonexistent fence. Idon'tlike to get into semantic arguments though. Too argumentative. By the way have you googled the definition of argumentative?
Edited on 20-10-2023 03:19
20-10-2023 03:13
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
ibdm,
I have a small burst of ambition so i'm going to deal with a couple of your statements of your last post here.
You claimed that "whatever happened in the past is unknown". The past is known! It's written in the stars. Every star that you see is that star as it was in the past.

You did get one right though - you claimed that nothing changes because of what we believe. I could agree with that but there is the current belief that observation (or measurement) does change the reality. I'm not sure how far you can take that but it is pretty interesting.
Your last statement is wronger than wrong. The initial light that was emitted at t=0 has moved outward and therefore that light (fence) is a moving target which moves with time. It's kind of the definition of a nonexistent fence. I don't like to get into semantic arguments though. Too argumentative. By the way have you googled the definition of argumentative?
Edited on 20-10-2023 03:15
20-10-2023 03:47
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
IBdaMann wrote:

keepit wrote: After all, there isn't sign or a fence or something that says nothing can't exist beyond this point.

Well, there is if you believe the universe is expanding. Into the Night and I have disagreed about whether the universe is expanding, or just part of it, or none of it ... but if one assumes the universe, or expandiverse, expanded from a singularity, then nothing of this universe/expandiverse can exist beyond the initial light that was emitted at time T(0).


With this, since the Earth isn't in the center of the universe, it applies.
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/amom.html

I don't think we have the technology at the moment to observe light coming from beyond our universe. What is observed is the observed cosmic background radiation; https://www.esa.int/Science_Exploration/Space_Science/Herschel/Cosmic_Microwave_Background_CMB_radiation

One of the scientists most responsible for this won on Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? with Jeff Foxworthy as the host. That scientist is from Alabama (Lynyrd Skynyrd was from Jacksonville, Florida) which was named after Leonard Skinner, their school teacher.

Jeff Foxworthy was from the Atlanta, Georgia area and not from Alabama.

p.s., Light from another universe might appear as a star or galaxy in our universe. It'd simply be a distant point of light and would the observed cosmic background radiation change what we observe?
Lynyrd Skynyrd is known for their song Sweet Home Alabama; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxWmSVv-cY
And Florida has nothing to do with the Confederated flag.
Edited on 20-10-2023 03:55
20-10-2023 04:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

keepit wrote: After all, there isn't sign or a fence or something that says nothing can't exist beyond this point.

Well, there is if you believe the universe is expanding. Into the Night and I have disagreed about whether the universe is expanding, or just part of it, or none of it ... but if one assumes the universe, or expandiverse, expanded from a singularity, then nothing of this universe/expandiverse can exist beyond the initial light that was emitted at time T(0).


With this, since the Earth isn't in the center of the universe, it applies.
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/amom.html

I don't think we have the technology at the moment to observe light coming from beyond our universe. What is observed is the observed cosmic background radiation; https://www.esa.int/Science_Exploration/Space_Science/Herschel/Cosmic_Microwave_Background_CMB_radiation

One of the scientists most responsible for this won on Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? with Jeff Foxworthy as the host. That scientist is from Alabama (Lynyrd Skynyrd was from Jacksonville, Florida) which was named after Leonard Skinner, their school teacher.

Jeff Foxworthy was from the Atlanta, Georgia area and not from Alabama.

p.s., Light from another universe might appear as a star or galaxy in our universe. It'd simply be a distant point of light and would the observed cosmic background radiation change what we observe?
Lynyrd Skynyrd is known for their song Sweet Home Alabama; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxWmSVv-cY
And Florida has nothing to do with the Confederated flag.


Meth causes delusions


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-10-2023 04:58
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:

Meth causes delusions


Why so serious?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVNlG5cZyQ
20-10-2023 06:32
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Meth causes delusions


Why so serious?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVNlG5cZyQ


And then; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTxYQL2SbA
20-10-2023 13:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Meth causes delusions


Why so serious?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVNlG5cZyQ


Because the delusions caused by meth use are very serious.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate James Webb:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
My Midwest life...for James418-02-2021 01:12
Did James Hanson lie for money selling his book?414-01-2019 09:03
James Hansen's Lecture: Global Climate Change: Can the Next Generation Avert a Catastrophe?3214-12-2017 20:25
'We should be on the offensive' – James Hansen calls for wave of climate lawsuits017-11-2017 14:17
James Hansen is wrong. The atmosphere, not the CO2 in the atmosphere, increases temperature by 33 C015-09-2016 01:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact