Remember me
▼ Content

IPCC AR 6

IPCC AR 621-08-2021 07:32
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I receive WEDNESDAY WAKEUP from Climate discussion nexus and a topic that made my think was the IPCC has just released its report AR 6.Its the same thing as AR 1.If the science was settled then why do they keep having to redo it ?

duncan61
21-08-2021 15:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Since it's 'new', everyone is going to 're-read' the propaganda, and reinforce their belief/brainwashing. each 'new' edition will also attract new readers, and possibly recruit a few new members. Being it's 'new' will insure that the media will pick up on it, people will discuss all the 'new' findings. Of course, everyone who hasn't read the propaganda, has trouble following the discussions, and made to appear uneducated, substandard intelligence, basically stupid. Of course, nobody wants to appear stupid, specially to their employers, so they study up, and are able to regurgitate the mantra with the best of them. Repeat something often enough, you will eventually believe it. Just spewing the mantra, gets the uneducated to believe, since they tend to trust those, that should know better. Children are specially vulnerable, since adults have more experience in such complicated issues. It's a difficult task to de-program cult members.
21-08-2021 16:46
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I am going to have to ask the question did climate change already start a while ago.Is it about to start soon or is it something that will happen later?We have this realy cool invention called a window and you can look outside and it still looks the same.What am I missing.Why does everyone else have climate change and I dont?
21-08-2021 16:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
duncan61 wrote:
I receive WEDNESDAY WAKEUP from Climate discussion nexus and a topic that made my think was the IPCC has just released its report AR 6.Its the same thing as AR 1.If the science was settled then why do they keep having to redo it ?

There is no science in either report.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-08-2021 16:49
(21600)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Since it's 'new', everyone is going to 're-read' the propaganda, and reinforce their belief/brainwashing. each 'new' edition will also attract new readers, and possibly recruit a few new members. Being it's 'new' will insure that the media will pick up on it, people will discuss all the 'new' findings. Of course, everyone who hasn't read the propaganda, has trouble following the discussions, and made to appear uneducated, substandard intelligence, basically stupid. Of course, nobody wants to appear stupid, specially to their employers, so they study up, and are able to regurgitate the mantra with the best of them. Repeat something often enough, you will eventually believe it. Just spewing the mantra, gets the uneducated to believe, since they tend to trust those, that should know better. Children are specially vulnerable, since adults have more experience in such complicated issues. It's a difficult task to de-program cult members.

Bingo.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-08-2021 16:50
(21600)
duncan61 wrote:
I am going to have to ask the question did climate change already start a while ago.Is it about to start soon or is it something that will happen later?We have this realy cool invention called a window and you can look outside and it still looks the same.What am I missing.Why does everyone else have climate change and I dont?

A void question. Ya gotta define 'climate change' first.

The Parrot Killer

21-08-2021 19:45
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

There is no science in either report.

I agree.I am not sure if you have seen John Robson on CDN but he justs points out he is a journalist with a science interest and tackles the issues of the day with some tongue in cheek type humour and makes a mockory of all the failed predictions and wild claims of impending doom.Its from here I plagiarized the expression( you guessed it.We are all going to die)Its a good laugh so I subscribed to the newsletter

duncan61
21-08-2021 19:46
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Canada have the dreaded carbon tax so its not all funny
21-08-2021 19:51
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I am going to have another go Climate is

drum roll (the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.) from what I can gather certain sources are convincing members of the public that Mankind is changing the climate because of our emmisions mainly CO2 but lately a new monster has awakened and its called methane and its even scarier so all the cows and sheep have to go next except in India where they are sacred.White males are to blame for everything
21-08-2021 22:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)

duncan61 wrote: [Climate is ]the weather conditions prevailing in an area

You are a dishonest fuúk. The global Climate you moron, not one of the millions of climates around the world that are not what you are talking about.

What is your unambiguous definition of the earth's global Climate? Make sure that you don't equate it with "weather."

duncan61 wrote: in general or over a long period.

Make it an unambiguous definition, i.e. be specific.

duncan61 wrote: from what I can gather

What you "gather" from other sources is immaterial. What is your unambiguous definition of the global Climate?

duncan61 wrote: Mankind is changing the climate because of our emmisions

... so what is this "the climate" of which is spoken? I know you noticed the definite article "the" (specifying only one) because you typed the word yourself. You are commenting on this claim as though you fully understand what this "the climate" is so specify it for everyone else ...

... or is this just another case of you gullibly accepting on face value whatever you are told by complete strangers, and regurgitating it because you think it will make you appear smart?

Hint: It makes you look like a moron, and you somehow need to blame me thereafter.

22-08-2021 01:18
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Hit a nerve.You said it yourself.There are many different climates so there are many different definitions.How long is a piece of string?when I was checking the new IPCC report I noticed they have facebook and so do I so I am hanging out there now.One nasty shot like your last one would see you booted from there real quick or has this already occurred?Lots of alarmists to play with there I have only just started to have fun.
22-08-2021 01:36
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
Hit a nerve.You said it yourself.There are many different climates so there are many different definitions.How long is a piece of string?when I was checking the new IPCC report I noticed they have facebook and so do I so I am hanging out there now.One nasty shot like your last one would see you booted from there real quick or has this already occurred?Lots of alarmists to play with there I have only just started to have fun.

Climate, is in a constant state of change. Seldom the exact same one day to the next. Some places have a pretty radical change, just day/night. Most places have 4 seasons. Never know, if it's going to be a brutal cold winter, wet spring, pleasant summer, dry, frigid fall. Varies some each year, occasionally goes to the extreme, on direction, or the other. Some how, life still goes on. We don't get to pick and choose, just deal with what ever nature hands us.
22-08-2021 06:27
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Spot on Harvey
22-08-2021 19:18
(21600)
duncan61 wrote:
I am going to have another go Climate is

drum roll (the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.) from what I can gather certain sources are convincing members of the public that Mankind is changing the climate because of our emmisions mainly CO2 but lately a new monster has awakened and its called methane and its even scarier so all the cows and sheep have to go next except in India where they are sacred.White males are to blame for everything

You made an attempt at defining 'climate'. Define 'a long time'.

Define 'climate change'.
What quantity is changing? Climate has no quantity.

I think you might be beginning to see how difficult it actually is to define either word in a quantitative way. 'Climate' itself is a subjective word, describing general conditions in a region. There is no global climate.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 22-08-2021 19:20
22-08-2021 19:23
(21600)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Climate, is in a constant state of change.

Really? What is changing? What quantity is actually changing?
HarveyH55 wrote:
Seldom the exact same one day to the next.

Weather is not climate.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Some places have a pretty radical change, just day/night.

Weather is not climate.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Most places have 4 seasons.

Seasons are not climate.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Never know, if it's going to be a brutal cold winter, wet spring, pleasant summer, dry, frigid fall.

Seasons are not climate.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Varies some each year, occasionally goes to the extreme, on direction, or the other. Some how, life still goes on. We don't get to pick and choose, just deal with what ever nature hands us.

Weather is not climate. Seasons are not climate.

The so called 'global climate change' is being discussed here, but there is no such thing as a global climate. Climate has no quantity. What is 'changing'?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 22-08-2021 19:25
22-08-2021 19:26
(21600)
duncan61 wrote:
Spot on Harvey

He didn't say anything. It was just a bunch a buzzword being used over and over. Not defined.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate IPCC AR 6:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
uniting nations - IPCC TABLES1314-03-2020 07:20
Made a graph of low equilibrium climate sensitivity estimates to show that the IPCC's best estimate o203-03-2020 02:17
Burning Trees (carbon neutral) and the IPCC314-01-2020 21:44
Early IPCC Reports908-07-2019 07:48
What makes IPCC scientists sure warmer air hundreds of millions of years ago due to7106-06-2019 23:39
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact