Remember me
▼ Content

How are governments engaging small businesses on climate change?

How are governments engaging small businesses on climate change?08-09-2021 15:06
FreddieIntuit
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Hi everyone, Freddie from Intuit QuickBooksUK social team here!

We have climate champions Andrew Griffith MP and Senator Ed Markey joining us today on AskTheExpert to discuss how governments are engaging small businesses on climate change and sharing valuable tips and practical steps you can take to make a lasting impact in the months ahead.

Submit your questions below or tune in at 4:30pm UK time today and ask them during the show! You can watch live or on demand for free via the links below
08-09-2021 16:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
FreddieIntuit wrote:Hi everyone, Freddie from Intuit QuickBooksUK social team here!

The last time I checked, accounting software was the scope of Intuit's business. I presume your question(s) will pertain to accounting software, right?

FreddieIntuit wrote:We have climate champions Andrew Griffith MP and Senator Ed Markey joining us today on AskTheExpert to discuss how governments are engaging small businesses on climate change and sharing valuable tips and practical steps you can take to make a lasting impact in the months ahead.

Just like all warmizombies, you totally neglected to define any of your terms.

Of what climate are you speaking? The UK's climate? The UK's climate is not changing. I hope you aren't confusing climate with weather; only morons do that.

How does one champion a climate and why are these clowns pretending to champion the UK's climate which is not changing?

How does a government "engage" a small business "on climate"? This makes absolutely no sense. Do you even speak English over there in the UK? Maybe you are one of those Welsh dudes who have trouble with grammar and structure.

How does one make a "lasting impact" in the act of not changing anything?

Define your terms first and then explain what you mean when you ask these seemingly inane questions. Is there even a point to be made? Read your statement again. You just rambled incoherently. If you want people to listen to a broadcast then the proper sentence is: "Please listen to our broadcast on X" ... and then you explain/define X. Perhaps you could try posting this again in your native language and I or someone else can translate it into proper English ... but you must define your terms.

FreddieIntuit wrote:Submit your questions below or tune in at 4:30pm UK time today and ask them during the show! You can watch live or on demand for free via the links below

Guess what links you did not include. Go on, take a guess. I'll give you three guesses.

08-09-2021 16:56
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
FreddieIntuit wrote:

Hi Freddie! gfm7175, a member of the accounting team at an undisclosed business in Wisconsin here! I look forward to discussing accounting with you, and to discuss the changes that I would like to see implemented in the next round of QuickBooks software.

FreddieIntuit wrote:
We have climate champions

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug me, this discussion isn't gonna be about accounting, is it? BTW, what is a "climate champion"?

FreddieIntuit wrote:
Andrew Griffith MP and Senator Ed Markey joining us today on AskTheExpert to discuss how governments are engaging small businesses on climate change and sharing valuable tips and practical steps you can take to make a lasting impact in the months ahead.

Define "climate change". What IS this 'thing' that I am supposed to be afraid of?

FreddieIntuit wrote:
Submit your questions below or tune in at 4:30pm UK time today and ask them during the show! You can watch live or on demand for free via the links below

You didn't include any links, so unfortunately I cannot tune in. I'd be glad to submit some questions though.

[1] What IS "climate change"? The definition must be unambiguous and non-circular.

[2] How, precisely, are "the experts" going about their measuring of Earth's temperature? --- Did they declare a target margin of error at the outset? Have they declared and justified a temperature variance value? Are the thermometers that they are using uniformly spaced and simultaneously read by the same observer (to eliminate location and time biases)? How many thermometers are they using?

[3] What IS a "greenhouse gas"? The definition must be unambiguous and adhere to science.

[4] How, precisely, does a CO2 molecule heat Earth's surface (via "re-emitted IR")? The answer to this cannot violate the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.

[5] How, precisely, does one "trap" heat? IOW, where (in nature) can I find a 'perfect insulator'?

[6] How, precisely, is "trapped heat" (see #5) due to "greenhouse gases" (see #3) "reducing Earth's ability to radiate into space"?

[7] How, precisely, is the Earth "warming" if it (per #6) has decreased radiance? Per the Stefan Boltzmann Law, wouldn't a decreased radiance value mean a decreased temperature value?

I have more questions, but this should be a good start for you.

08-09-2021 17:59
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
FreddieIntuit wrote:

We have climate champions Andrew Griffith MP and Senator Ed Markey joining us today on AskTheExpert to discuss how governments are engaging small businesses on climate change and sharing valuable tips and practical steps you can take to make a lasting impact in the months ahead.

1) To follow up with GFM's questions, if actual thermometers are not being used to archive temperature "data", then I assume satellite "data" is used to determine temperature. Please discuss how satellites are measuring temperature when they actually cannot measure temperature.

2) If you swerve into a discussion about extreme rainfall events, can you please discuss the role that cold air plays in creating such events? While you're at it, please discuss how temperature/moisture differential drives weather events and tie that discussion into how a warmer "climate" (which climate?) creates extreme weather.

3) I LOVED the Andy Griffeth Show as a kid. Great to see you are bringing it back!

4) When I see the word "engage" business, I translate that into "destroy by forcibly requiring regulations that are toxic to economic growth". Tell me why I'm wrong.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 08-09-2021 18:08
08-09-2021 18:16
FreddieIntuit
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Hi all,

Please find the working links below to tune in live at 4:30pm.

FB: https://fb.me/e/1J3CXncEG

YouTube: https://youtu.be/u3rYA9LUc4E
FreddieIntuit
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Hi all,

FreddieIntuit
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Hi all,

08-09-2021 18:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
I'm currently watching but all I hear is softball questions. I don't think these guys can explain their position. They are only making wild and unsupported claims.

If you are too chicken shit to answer a real question then I'm turning off your propaganda.

Want to make a real difference? Send any one of your "climate champiions" to Climate Debate". Their presence there will be greatly appreciated.
08-09-2021 20:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:I'm currently watching but all I hear is softball questions. I don't think these guys can explain their position.

Was there anything related to accounting? Was there any mention of why I should purchase a license for their next version of Quickbooks?

Did you say they have incorporated softball functionality?
Attached image:

08-09-2021 21:05
(3314)
SOLD!!!!

Sign me up for one of those.
08-09-2021 21:30
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I'm currently watching but all I hear is softball questions. I don't think these guys can explain their position.

Was there anything related to accounting? Was there any mention of why I should purchase a license for their next version of Quickbooks?

All questions were as follows-

"How do you see the role of X in helping our global fight against this climate emergency?"

So to answer your questions in order,

No
No
Yes.

Total waste of time. Why do I do it?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
08-09-2021 23:59
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

All questions were as follows-

"How do you see the role of X in helping our global fight against this climate emergency?"

So to answer your questions in order,

No
No
Yes.

Total waste of time. Why do I do it?

I take it they didn't address any of my questions then?? Damn......

09-09-2021 07:31
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Unfortunately Climate Change, is a man-made crisis, that is having a huge impact on everybody, and will require some creative accounting. The planet is doing fine, and will continue spinning. The fraud created, to fix a non-existent problem, will be devastating to many businesses though, which seems to be the goal. It's a move toward government control, an dependence.

Join the debate How are governments engaging small businesses on climate change?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
New Historic Global Currency Open Invite To All Governments, Organizations, The People030-10-2021 17:29
Use NCOV COVID To Defeat All Corrupt Governments & Bad Entities, Save The People025-07-2021 05:54
Many National Governments Going To Collapse For Deceiving People About The COVID Despite Of Receiving War625-06-2021 19:54
The Reasons You Must Stay Away From All The Corrupt Governments Groups & Use Your Own Mindset007-06-2021 13:16
Soon Governments Will Allow The Rich Money People Spend Their Money To Build New City Town State123-02-2021 22:25
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact