Remember me
▼ Content

Soon Governments Will Allow The Rich Money People Spend Their Money To Build New City Town State

Soon Governments Will Allow The Rich Money People Spend Their Money To Build New City Town State23-02-2021 09:03
SaviorNow
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Soon Governments Will Allow The Rich Money People Spend Their Money To Build New City Town State
Source: freejoy.aimoo.com ; thesaviorjoy.tumblr.com

The flow or the circle of money will be completed when some big national governments allow rich money people to build new town/city and become leader of that city/town/state. Leader here mean have his/her own rule including tax, legacy law, etc.

Basically direct buying the top official status instead of voting.

I can see that can happen in near future with some big immigration nations such as USA, Canada, Australia.

The details is up to each nation.
I do not get paid to write and share information, so I am not going to spend time and energy to think about it any more.

The rich money people would rather give away money to the poor and buy "life status" rather than pay tax to stupid governments.

That will be the future for sure, where people will have more choice of living.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com ; thesaviorjoy.tumblr.com
23-02-2021 22:25
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Yeah, if they all 'immigrate' to America, under Biden's 'Catch & Reward' policy, who's left in El Salvador? Seems like pretty cheap real estate.

Rich people, don't get rich, by spending their own money. They don't just give it away either. They set up charitable foundations, and give away some of the money, other people donate, for favors. The also have quite a few 'legal' options, for turning donated money, into spendable personal income. I was shocked at what some people got paid, just to attend a fundraising event. Speaking at these event pay a great deal, even if its only a few seconds to say 'thank you' to a few people.
Join the debate Soon Governments Will Allow The Rich Money People Spend Their Money To Build New City Town State:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
Deadline Pass Without Money, The United States USD Is Officially Gone Now !214-11-2023 16:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact