Remember me
▼ Content

Green Hydrogen



Page 2 of 2<12
13-09-2023 19:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21962)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually coal, oil and natural gas are all fossil fuels. If you were not a sociopathic schizzo you could comprehend this

So the answer is "Yes," that to the best of your science understanding, coal [carbon], oil & natural gas [hydrocarbon chains] should be lumped together into the same category because you think they are fossils.

Interesting.

Now I understand why you are so intimately familiar with psychiatric drugs.

.


Actually coal, oil and natural gas are all fossil fuels. If you were not a sociopathic schizzo, changing your name to make it seem like others agree with you, then you could comprehend this.

However just for fun, if coal, oil and natural gas are not hydrocarbon fossil fuels, then what are they and how are they formed

Please eat a toadstool before you answer as we are grading you on creativity

None are fossils. A neither carbon nor a hydrocarbon is a fossil. RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 13-09-2023 19:48
13-09-2023 19:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21962)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually coal, oil and natural gas are all fossil fuels. If you were not a sociopathic schizzo you could comprehend this

So the answer is "Yes," that to the best of your science understanding, coal [carbon], oil & natural gas [hydrocarbon chains] should be lumped together into the same category because you think they are fossils.

Interesting.

Now I understand why you are so intimately familiar with psychiatric drugs.

Actually coal, oil and natural gas are all fossil fuels.

So the answer is "Yes," that to the best of your science understanding, coal [which is carbon], and oil & natural gas [which are hydrocarbon chains] belong lumped together into the same category because you think they are fossils, or are fuel for fossils.

This might explain why you insist that amphibious animals aren't amphibious.

.


You forgot to explain what coal, oil and natural gas are and come from, and alligators are still amphibious reptiles not amphibians. If you would take your Chlorpromazine, you might be able to comprehend this instead of wasting your degree here with me.

Silly girl

RQAA. Paradox.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-09-2023 19:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: You forgot to explain what coal, oil and natural gas are and come from,

Spoken like someone who is about to experience a very rude awakening, like someone who has no idea what is, and is not, a fossil, like someone who thinks there are different types of carbon atoms, and who mistakenly believes that hydrocarbons take millions of years to be produced instead of hours.

Let the rude awakening commence.

Carbon is an element and comes from ... well, ... carbon, mainly because it is an element. It's not my intention to talk over your head like I'm doing, but this kind of material requires a background that includes understanding the definition of a molecule, for example, and you are somewhat short on tools with which to work.

Hydrocarbons are the result of the Fischer-Tropsh process which occurs whenever the conditions are right, i.e. presence of hydrogen and carbon, high temperatures and pressures, and a metal catalyst. The conditions to produce hydrocarbons occurs constantly, deep within the earth's crust, and the earth produces hydrocarbons in massive quantities within hours.

Petroleum and natural gas are the earth's best renewable resource. As long as there is geological activity, the earth will manufacture vast quantities of hydrocarbons. Oh, and to answer your next question, yes, there is still geological activity.

Swan wrote: ... and alligators are still amphibious reptiles not amphibians.

"Amphibian" is an adjective synonymous with "amphibious." You are claiming that alligators are amphibians while claiming that alligators are not amphibians.

You are so very wise.


LOL as usual you are clueless as there are three major forms of Carbon, which are diamond, graphite, and buckminsterfullerene (buckyball). I wonder if you even know that Carbon is only part of the molecular formulas for fossil fuels. So kiddy your rude awakening is now in progress.

CIAO Charlie




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-09-2023 20:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote: LOL as usual you are clueless as there are three major forms of Carbon

This is called a pivot. I am aware of the differing forms of carbon, and coal is, in fact, one of them ... and none of them are fossils.

I told you it would be rude and you are now clearly awake. But hold onto your seat because this topic has many rude bumps and drops. You'll come out a brand new woman.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-09-2023 20:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL as usual you are clueless as there are three major forms of Carbon

This is called a pivot. I am aware of the differing forms of carbon, and coal is, in fact, one of them ... and none of them are fossils.

I told you it would be rude and you are now clearly awake. But hold onto your seat because this topic has many rude bumps and drops. You'll come out a brand new woman.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

.


Coal is not a form of Carbon, it is a molecule containing Carbon. LOL your idea of hard stuff is your pecker in your hand


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-09-2023 09:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21962)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL as usual you are clueless as there are three major forms of Carbon

This is called a pivot. I am aware of the differing forms of carbon, and coal is, in fact, one of them ... and none of them are fossils.

I told you it would be rude and you are now clearly awake. But hold onto your seat because this topic has many rude bumps and drops. You'll come out a brand new woman.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

.


Coal is not a form of Carbon, it is a molecule containing Carbon. LOL your idea of hard stuff is your pecker in your hand

Coal is a form of carbon. It is made up of molecules of carbon. Of course you think there is no such thing as a molecule made up of an element.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-09-2023 09:27
14-09-2023 14:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL as usual you are clueless as there are three major forms of Carbon

This is called a pivot. I am aware of the differing forms of carbon, and coal is, in fact, one of them ... and none of them are fossils.

I told you it would be rude and you are now clearly awake. But hold onto your seat because this topic has many rude bumps and drops. You'll come out a brand new woman.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

.


Coal is not a form of Carbon, it is a molecule containing Carbon. LOL your idea of hard stuff is your pecker in your hand

Coal is a form of carbon. It is made up of molecules of carbon. Of course you think there is no such thing as a molecule made up of an element.


Wrong again. Coal is divided into four classes: anthracite, bituminous, sub-bituminous, and lignite. Elemental analysis gives empirical formulas such as C137H97O9NS for bituminous coal and C240H90O4NS for high-grade anthracite. Anthracite coal is a dense, hard rock with a jet-black color and a metallic luster.

The formula for Carbon is C, proving that coal is not C, but since you are just a government troll you must follow your assigned troll code and jerk off in public once a day at least


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-09-2023 15:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote:The formula for Carbon is C, proving that coal is not C,

Coal is C [the fuel] + impurities [non-combustible], if you could eliminate all of the impurities from coal, you would have only C.

This is why any of the countless "chemical formulas" for coal are only "example chemical formulas" with most of it being C.

Are you still denying the definition of a molecule?
14-09-2023 18:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The formula for Carbon is C, proving that coal is not C,

Coal is C [the fuel] + impurities [non-combustible], if you could eliminate all of the impurities from coal, you would have only C.

This is why any of the countless "chemical formulas" for coal are only "example chemical formulas" with most of it being C.

Are you still denying the definition of a molecule?


Coal is, C137H97O9NS a molecule containing various amounts of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Sulphur, so coal is not just Carbon, except in your schizzo mind.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-09-2023 19:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote: Coal is, C137H97O9NS

Nope. That is merely an example. Coal is carbon plus impurities, so there are countless chemical formulae for coal. The only required element is carbon.

Swan wrote: so coal is not just Carbon,

Your conclusion is exactly what I wrote. Congratulations on agreeing with me. Those are the only times you get it right, by the way.

14-09-2023 20:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Coal is, C137H97O9NS

Nope. That is merely an example. Coal is carbon plus impurities, so there are countless chemical formulae for coal. The only required element is carbon.

Swan wrote: so coal is not just Carbon,

Your conclusion is exactly what I wrote. Congratulations on agreeing with me. Those are the only times you get it right, by the way.



How many years did you waste at the university, just to end up here babbling like a child?




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-09-2023 20:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21962)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL as usual you are clueless as there are three major forms of Carbon

This is called a pivot. I am aware of the differing forms of carbon, and coal is, in fact, one of them ... and none of them are fossils.

I told you it would be rude and you are now clearly awake. But hold onto your seat because this topic has many rude bumps and drops. You'll come out a brand new woman.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

.


Coal is not a form of Carbon, it is a molecule containing Carbon. LOL your idea of hard stuff is your pecker in your hand

Coal is a form of carbon. It is made up of molecules of carbon. Of course you think there is no such thing as a molecule made up of an element.


Wrong again. Coal is divided into four classes: anthracite, bituminous, sub-bituminous, and lignite. Elemental analysis gives empirical formulas such as C137H97O9NS for bituminous coal and C240H90O4NS for high-grade anthracite. Anthracite coal is a dense, hard rock with a jet-black color and a metallic luster.

The formula for Carbon is C, proving that coal is not C, but since you are just a government troll you must follow your assigned troll code and jerk off in public once a day at least

Coal is a form of carbon. The impurities don't matter. Coal is a form of carbon.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-09-2023 20:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21962)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The formula for Carbon is C, proving that coal is not C,

Coal is C [the fuel] + impurities [non-combustible], if you could eliminate all of the impurities from coal, you would have only C.

This is why any of the countless "chemical formulas" for coal are only "example chemical formulas" with most of it being C.

Are you still denying the definition of a molecule?

He never learned it!



The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-09-2023 20:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)


Swan wrote:How many years did you waste at the university, just to end up here babbling like a child?

It's funny you should ask. I was a toddler when I was finishing up at the university. It was part of my "Learn it all by eight or it's too late" program.

But now it's time for you to receive another rude awakening. All that "babbling" to which you refer is all correct. Your science denial does not help you. It highlights the reason you keep getting knocked off your tricycle. What you have yet to learn with one foot in the grave, I had already learned as a child.
14-09-2023 20:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL as usual you are clueless as there are three major forms of Carbon

This is called a pivot. I am aware of the differing forms of carbon, and coal is, in fact, one of them ... and none of them are fossils.

I told you it would be rude and you are now clearly awake. But hold onto your seat because this topic has many rude bumps and drops. You'll come out a brand new woman.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

.


Coal is not a form of Carbon, it is a molecule containing Carbon. LOL your idea of hard stuff is your pecker in your hand

Coal is a form of carbon. It is made up of molecules of carbon. Of course you think there is no such thing as a molecule made up of an element.


Wrong again. Coal is divided into four classes: anthracite, bituminous, sub-bituminous, and lignite. Elemental analysis gives empirical formulas such as C137H97O9NS for bituminous coal and C240H90O4NS for high-grade anthracite. Anthracite coal is a dense, hard rock with a jet-black color and a metallic luster.

The formula for Carbon is C, proving that coal is not C, but since you are just a government troll you must follow your assigned troll code and jerk off in public once a day at least

Coal is a form of carbon. The impurities don't matter. Coal is a form of carbon.


The difference between carbon and coal is that carbon is the chemical element (symbol c) with an atomic number of 6 while coal is a black rock formed from prehistoric plant remains, composed largely of carbon and burned as a fuel.

The greatest part of this whole equation is that your opinion means nothing to anyone, least of all me.

Now drink the Kool-Aid like a good zombie




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2023 03:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21962)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL as usual you are clueless as there are three major forms of Carbon

This is called a pivot. I am aware of the differing forms of carbon, and coal is, in fact, one of them ... and none of them are fossils.

I told you it would be rude and you are now clearly awake. But hold onto your seat because this topic has many rude bumps and drops. You'll come out a brand new woman.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

.


Coal is not a form of Carbon, it is a molecule containing Carbon. LOL your idea of hard stuff is your pecker in your hand

Coal is a form of carbon. It is made up of molecules of carbon. Of course you think there is no such thing as a molecule made up of an element.


Wrong again. Coal is divided into four classes: anthracite, bituminous, sub-bituminous, and lignite. Elemental analysis gives empirical formulas such as C137H97O9NS for bituminous coal and C240H90O4NS for high-grade anthracite. Anthracite coal is a dense, hard rock with a jet-black color and a metallic luster.

The formula for Carbon is C, proving that coal is not C, but since you are just a government troll you must follow your assigned troll code and jerk off in public once a day at least

Coal is a form of carbon. The impurities don't matter. Coal is a form of carbon.


The difference between carbon and coal

There isn't any.
Swan wrote:
is that carbon is the chemical element (symbol c) with an atomic number of 6

Still can't your head wrapped around a molecule, can ya?
Swan wrote:
while coal is a black rock formed from prehistoric plant remains,

No plants in coal.

Again, you claimed to have witnessed the formation of coal, the last so-called 'ice age', the beginning of the Universe, etc. You can't seem to understand the difference between an atom an a molecule or even how molecules form. You claim to be able to travel faster than light.

Sorry dude, I just don't believe you.
Swan wrote:
composed largely of carbon and burned as a fuel.

This part is correct.
Swan wrote:
The greatest part of this whole equation is that your opinion means nothing to anyone, least of all me.

Now drink the Kool-Aid like a good zombie

Bulverism fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-09-2023 03:34
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2951)
Swan wrote:
The difference between carbon and coal is that carbon is the chemical element (symbol c) with an atomic number of 6 while coal is a black rock formed from prehistoric plant remains, composed largely of carbon and burned as a fuel.


I see you're not in China.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
15-09-2023 04:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL as usual you are clueless as there are three major forms of Carbon

This is called a pivot. I am aware of the differing forms of carbon, and coal is, in fact, one of them ... and none of them are fossils.

I told you it would be rude and you are now clearly awake. But hold onto your seat because this topic has many rude bumps and drops. You'll come out a brand new woman.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

.


Coal is not a form of Carbon, it is a molecule containing Carbon. LOL your idea of hard stuff is your pecker in your hand

Coal is a form of carbon. It is made up of molecules of carbon. Of course you think there is no such thing as a molecule made up of an element.


Wrong again. Coal is divided into four classes: anthracite, bituminous, sub-bituminous, and lignite. Elemental analysis gives empirical formulas such as C137H97O9NS for bituminous coal and C240H90O4NS for high-grade anthracite. Anthracite coal is a dense, hard rock with a jet-black color and a metallic luster.

The formula for Carbon is C, proving that coal is not C, but since you are just a government troll you must follow your assigned troll code and jerk off in public once a day at least

Coal is a form of carbon. The impurities don't matter. Coal is a form of carbon.


The difference between carbon and coal

There isn't any.
Swan wrote:
is that carbon is the chemical element (symbol c) with an atomic number of 6

Still can't your head wrapped around a molecule, can ya?
Swan wrote:
while coal is a black rock formed from prehistoric plant remains,

No plants in coal.

Again, you claimed to have witnessed the formation of coal, the last so-called 'ice age', the beginning of the Universe, etc. You can't seem to understand the difference between an atom an a molecule or even how molecules form. You claim to be able to travel faster than light.

Sorry dude, I just don't believe you.
Swan wrote:
composed largely of carbon and burned as a fuel.

This part is correct.
Swan wrote:
The greatest part of this whole equation is that your opinion means nothing to anyone, least of all me.

Now drink the Kool-Aid like a good zombie

Bulverism fallacy.


No living human cares about your waste of a life, or your belief that you are a great scientist which is fueled by your delusions. That all said your mother still had no right to lock you in the closet


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2023 19:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote:Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

You are incorrect about ever having been correct. That keeps you at 0%
15-09-2023 21:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
[img][/img]
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

You are incorrect about ever having been correct. That keeps you at 0%


Take your pills



IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2023 21:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:You are incorrect about ever having been correct. That keeps you at 0%
Take your pills

That won't help your average any.
15-09-2023 22:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:You are incorrect about ever having been correct. That keeps you at 0%
Take your pills

That won't help your average any.


174.77 USD
+174.64 (134,341.08%)all time
Sep 15, 3:36 PM EDT * Disclaimer


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate Green Hydrogen:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN POWER3109-08-2023 19:29
This is How the European Commission Classifies Nuclear Energy and Gas to Be 'Green'205-02-2022 04:07
Going "Green"16608-02-2021 00:40
Green Hydrogen Survey for scientific research602-12-2020 18:37
Climate change in green land4204-04-2020 00:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact