Remember me
▼ Content

Georgia Will Be Flipped First

Page 1 of 3123>
Georgia Will Be Flipped First03-12-2020 18:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Residents of the great State of Georgia are letting their representatives in the General Assembly know that they no longer trust Georgia's ability to hold a fair election and it looks like the State House and Senate are going to act swiftly to 1) correct the fraud that was perpetrated in this election and 2) ensure the integrity and fidelity of all future voting.

It is now clear that the official party line coming out of the Democrat camps is that there was clearly no fraud and that the results of the Georgia elections are simply a tribute to the tireless work Democrats performed at the grassroots level to "turn out the vote."

I get the vibe (my purely subjective read on the situation) that the State Assembly is so substantially displeased with the magnitude and brazen nature of the vote fraud that they are not going to meekly sit quiet and allow it to stand. Again, this is just my read.

I think Georgia will be flipping in the near future via the General Assembly.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-12-2020 19:30
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I haven't fully familiarized myself with the specifics regarding this, but I'll just say that Republicans might be a little more inclined to actually "do something" after learning (via visible demonstrations from Trumplicans) that said Trumplicans will NOT be voting for such Republicans if they choose to sit on their asses and do nothing about this voter fraud issue.

I'm already in that sort of "collapsitarian" mindset myself, and notified my Republican representatives at the beginning of this whole ordeal that I will not be voting for them any longer if they don't stand up for Trump and dive deep into these voter fraud issues. I don't see any reason why I should invest time and effort into such elections if they are simply going to be rigged and my vote be disenfranchised by mass fraud to the point where even a large pro-Trump tsunami cannot overcome it...

It would be nice if one State, such as Georgia, would make a bold move, as that tends to begin a domino effect of "followers" who are just looking for that one leader to come out and show them that what they wish to do is perfectly okay to do...

Unrelated, but have you noticed, now that election day has come and gone, that Antifa and BLM have gone into their bunkers again and haven't been stirring up trouble?? Kinda interesting, isn't it??
03-12-2020 19:45
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:it looks like the State House and Senate are going to act swiftly to 1) correct the fraud that was perpetrated in this election and 2) ensure the integrity and fidelity of all future voting.

Meanwhile, the State Assembly and State Senate here in Wisconsin have been completely useless fuuks who haven't done a damn thing since the whole coronahoax began. I don't think they've even held more than a single meeting since then, IF that...

They've allowed King Evers to tyrannically muzzle us and rule over us like we are dogs (even though they have every power under State Statute 323.10, of which King Evers is violating with his extensions of such mandates, to immediately put an end to his tyranny).

Now, they have also done absolutely nothing about the fraudulent election that was held here. I had no idea before this year that the WI Legislature (at the very least the leaders and the prominent members of it) were THIS damn spineless and useless....
03-12-2020 19:54
(14420)
gfm7175 wrote:Unrelated, but have you noticed, now that election day has come and gone, that Antifa and BLM have gone into their bunkers again and haven't been stirring up trouble?? Kinda interesting, isn't it??

Correct. The brown shirts were ordered to stand down shortly after Hitler was elected just as ANTIFA was so ordered, in order to give the appearance that the election itself solved the problem.

There are certain political differences between ANTIFA and BLM which, suffice to say, mean that we won't be hearing from ANTIFA if Biden is allowed to take office until the next infighting within the Democrat Party ... however BLM will assume a greater position of prominence. BLM will have a new face of authority and legitimacy until Republicans need to be attacked, at which point we have already legitimized BLM's right to violently riot while we blame it on Republicans. So they will stick around and serve that purpose. ANTIFA will not utter a peep until BLM gives the signal that it's OK to do so.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-12-2020 20:19
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:... they no longer trust Georgia's ability to hold a fair election ...

A Republican state legislature is in the majority and has been in Georgia for decades. A Republican Governor, secretary of state and US president too. Both Senators are Republican currently. 8/12 Congress Reps are Republican. They have had control over the State and they run the elections.

So in the new world order you are fantasizing about a government in power can set aside elections to retain power. They can simply #cancel the courts and get on with winning right?

You failed to even mention the court because you know it's a lie and Trump can't win there.

You are an enemy agent in this country IBD. Doing your best to overthrow our system of government. But as a fascist you have to in the end.

Putin sure did place his chips right.

Fun fact!: of the $170,000,000 Trump has taken from guys like you since the election did you know he only has to pretend to use 1/2 of it to pursue this "cause"? The other half can be returned to him.
Right here:
https://secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate
"50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP's 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement"

And he thought the Apprentice paid well!
Edited on 03-12-2020 20:33
03-12-2020 20:43
(14420)
tmiddles wrote:They have had control over the State and they run the elections.

This is the sticking point. Democrats found ways around the insufficient protections that Republicans had in place ... and now I believe the Republicans will seal those chinks in the armor.

tmiddles wrote:So in the new world order you are fantasizing about

When did I start fantasizing about any new world order? I like the US the way it was. Oh wait, this is your daily assignment of a bogus position to me. I should have clued in on your use of the term "new world order" because only Leftists speak that way. OK, you have checked the box for today.

tmiddles wrote: a government in power can set aside elections to retain power. They can simply #cancel the courts and get on with winning right?

Close. If you had been listening to Into the Night any one of the numerous times that he tried to explain to you that the States own the Constitution, which is why our country is named The United States of America, you would have picked up on the fact that the States pick their Presidential electors in the manner they see fit. Yes, they can throw out an election. States get to do whatever they wish within themselves. Each State is sovereign. The great State of Georgia alone will decide its sixteen electors.

So the answer is "Yes."

I think you owe Into the Night an apology for having ignored his posts that were intended only to help you and you owe this board an apology for having wasted the bandwidth that you have.

03-12-2020 21:26
(3979)
tmiddles wrote:
You failed to even mention the court because you know it's a lie and Trump can't win there.

Again.

I think you might be too dumb to see what an overthrow of our government could look like. Don't count on it being right wing.

No it won't happen now. Trump has started the process.

Think 20 yeaes on.. Ask yourself what a country dealing with 80 million newly unemployed looking for help who have been convinced our democracy is a fraud would produce?
Edited on 03-12-2020 21:29
03-12-2020 22:37
(14420)
tmiddles wrote:Again.

I think you might be too dumb to see what an overthrow of our government could look like. Don't count on it being right wing.

Think 20 yeaes on.. Ask yourself what a country dealing with 80 million newly unemployed looking for help who have been convinced our democracy is a fraud would produce?

... so I extracted all the meaningless fear mongering and panic-hype and I was left with the following:

tmiddles wrote:

So, yes, ... air is good.

04-12-2020 02:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:... they no longer trust Georgia's ability to hold a fair election ...

A Republican state legislature is in the majority and has been in Georgia for decades. A Republican Governor, secretary of state and US president too. Both Senators are Republican currently. 8/12 Congress Reps are Republican. They have had control over the State and they run the elections.

So in the new world order you are fantasizing about a government in power can set aside elections to retain power. They can simply #cancel the courts and get on with winning right?

Legistlatures, and ONLY legislatures can certify and election or choose the electors. The election has faulted. You can't count fake ballots in an election, and now there is no way to recover what is fake and what is not.
tmiddles wrote:

The courts can also decertify an election, forcing a State to either choose it's electors directly (which is legal, and the way they all used to do it), or abstain. The courts can also order States to enforce their own laws.
tmiddles wrote:
You are an enemy agent in this country IBD.

Inversion fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Doing your best to overthrow our system of government.

You are describing yourself.
tmiddles wrote:
But as a fascist you have to in the end.

You are describing yourself.
tmiddles wrote:
Putin sure did place his chips right.

Putin wants Biden. He said so.
tmiddles wrote:
Fun fact!: ...deleted non-fact and stupid movie reference...

Learn what a 'fact' is. A fact is not some random piece of shit you cut and paste.

Electors are chosen by State legislatures. If they want to hold an election for that recommendation, fine. It is not required. Since the election has faulted, due to fraudulent ballots, it is up to the legislatures of those States to choose the electors themselves, or face abstaining.

Canvassers do not choose the electors in a State. The legislature does that. So far, the legislatures of several important States are pretty ticked about what their election canvassers did. Georgia is one of them. Michigan is another.

Again, you are ignoring the Constitution of the United States and various State constitutions. You deny them. You deny the evidence that exists. You deny the authority of the courts. You deny the authority of State legislatures.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-12-2020 02:44
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Again.

The United States is not a democracy. It is a federated republic. Democracy is not a fraud. It is an unstable form of government. There are currently no democracies anywhere in the world.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-12-2020 17:00
(14420)
Well, for those who were wondering if the press/MSM was "in on it" (referring to the election fraud) it turns out that at least in Georgia several so-called "news outlets" were present for the counting of mail-in ballots while observers were not.

So, to tgoebbles' point about Georgia's Assembly being controlled by Republicans, it would appear that Democrats nonetheless gained control of the ballot-counting process.

DNC: The party of slavery, the party of dishonesty, the party of cheating.

It's no wonder that Trump won by a landslide.

04-12-2020 17:20
(3314)
It'll be interesting to see how this all continues to play out... While I personally feel that the correct thing to do, according to the evidence/testimonies that I have seen presented to the various State House/Senate hearings, would be for each State to choose Trump's slate of electors instead, I feel that these legislatures won't have the courage to do that.

So this is what I am sensing about the situation as of this morning. I am obviously not a prophet nor am I pretending to be one, but this is how I see things as of right now:

The bombshell video evidence in Georgia is HUGE and seems to have kicked their legislature into gear about the fraud that occurred in their State... I would hope that they conclude that they cannot in their right minds certify GA's election results, and at the very least (if they don't have the courage to send Trump's slate of electors) decide to abstain from sending any electors at all. At least doing that much would be a boon to Trump. After that, only two or three more States (depending on the specific ones) would need to abstain to bring Biden below any plausible path to 270 votes. I believe that PA and MI have been presented with very strong evidence for abstaining, and those two States (along with GA) would be enough to bring Biden below 270 votes. Then, the 12th Amendment alternative would kick in, and I foresee Trump winning via that alternative.

WI's Republican controlled legislature is going to do absolutely nothing about the fraud in my State, as they have done absolutely nothing about the corona-tyranny in my State. They are under the delusion that there are no major issues with how our elections are run, and that "the people have decided who won". While we do have strict election laws, what they are failing to grasp is that it is obvious that Madison and Milwaukee are NOT following those laws and that they need to be held accountable. What they are failing to grasp is that our "conservative-held" State Supreme Court seats are being stolen away from us (both in 2018 and 2020), that Gov Walker's election was stolen away from him (2018), and now Trump's election is currently in the process of being stolen away from him (2020).

I sadly foresee my legislature continuing to be completely and utterly useless, choosing to certifying our election results, and choosing Biden's slate of electors (in complete ignorance of the fraud that took place here. Thankfully, other States (GA, PA, and MI) seem to be taking this CCP coup attempt (via election fraud) at least a little bit more seriously. I still believe that, in the end, Trump will win.
04-12-2020 20:11
(21600)
gfm7175 wrote:
It'll be interesting to see how this all continues to play out... While I personally feel that the correct thing to do, according to the evidence/testimonies that I have seen presented to the various State House/Senate hearings, would be for each State to choose Trump's slate of electors instead, I feel that these legislatures won't have the courage to do that.

Either they will or they will be forced to abstain by the courts.
gfm7175 wrote:
So this is what I am sensing about the situation as of this morning. I am obviously not a prophet nor am I pretending to be one, but this is how I see things as of right now:

The bombshell video evidence in Georgia is HUGE and seems to have kicked their legislature into gear about the fraud that occurred in their State... I would hope that they conclude that they cannot in their right minds certify GA's election results, and at the very least (if they don't have the courage to send Trump's slate of electors) decide to abstain from sending any electors at all. At least doing that much would be a boon to Trump. After that, only two or three more States (depending on the specific ones) would need to abstain to bring Biden below any plausible path to 270 votes. I believe that PA and MI have been presented with very strong evidence for abstaining, and those two States (along with GA) would be enough to bring Biden below 270 votes. Then, the 12th Amendment alternative would kick in, and I foresee Trump winning via that alternative.

Assuming the 12th amendment alternative is actually used, Yes. It may not be necessary. It depends on how these State legislatures (including yours) decides to go.

Only legislatures can decide their electors. They are the ones certifying the election in your State or not. What happens is really up to them. They can't wimp out. They must act or abstain.

gfm7175 wrote:
WI's Republican controlled legislature is going to do absolutely nothing about the fraud in my State, as they have done absolutely nothing about the corona-tyranny in my State. They are under the delusion that there are no major issues with how our elections are run, and that "the people have decided who won". While we do have strict election laws, what they are failing to grasp is that it is obvious that Madison and Milwaukee are NOT following those laws and that they need to be held accountable. What they are failing to grasp is that our "conservative-held" State Supreme Court seats are being stolen away from us (both in 2018 and 2020), that Gov Walker's election was stolen away from him (2018), and now Trump's election is currently in the process of being stolen away from him (2020).

Quite true. State supreme courts have become more and more of a problem, trying to change State constitutions and write new law, instead of enforcing existing law. We have the same problem in Washington.
gfm7175 wrote:
I sadly foresee my legislature continuing to be completely and utterly useless, choosing to certifying our election results, and choosing Biden's slate of electors (in complete ignorance of the fraud that took place here. Thankfully, other States (GA, PA, and MI) seem to be taking this CCP coup attempt (via election fraud) at least a little bit more seriously. I still believe that, in the end, Trump will win.

I do too. The numbers are all there under these scenarios.

The Parrot Killer

05-12-2020 19:08
(14420)
Georgia update: the Georgia governor has ordered a FULL AUDIT of all ballots.

Biden can kiss his illegitimate and razor-thin lead in Georgia good-bye.
05-12-2020 19:38
(21600)
IBdaMann wrote:
Georgia update: the Georgia governor has ordered a FULL AUDIT of all ballots.

Biden can kiss his illegitimate and razor-thin lead in Georgia good-bye.

It would seem so.

The Parrot Killer

05-12-2020 23:43
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Georgia update: the Georgia governor has ordered a FULL AUDIT of all ballots....

Is this something you know? If so care to share how you know?

I'll remind you this would be statements made by people so you cannot hide behind some vague theories of science published somewhere BS as you normally do on this board.

How do you know this IBD?

I'm really curios because Trump seems to be in the dark still:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335268230206722048
I will easily & quickly win Georgia if Governor
@BrianKempGA
or the Secretary of State permit a simple signature verification. Has not been done and will show large scale discrepancies. Why are these two "Republicans" saying no? If we win Georgia, everything else falls in place!
9:02 AM · Dec 5, 2020·Twitter

How has Kemp ordered it and also said "no" to ordering it?

If you are referring to Kemp's tweet:
https://twitter.com/BrianKempGA/status/1335278871630008324
@BrianKempGA
As I told the President this morning, I've publicly called for a signature audit three times (11/20, 11/24, 12/3) to restore confidence in our election process and to ensure that only legal votes are counted in Georgia. #gapol

You'll notice he is describing past events with nothing pending. You see our President is too stupid to understand how the US government is organized. A governor does not have the authority to order such an audit.

I would like to highlight that Kemp "called for" it. Which brings us back to Trump "calling for" a ban on Muslims. You to to "Call for" something merely means to communicate your advocacy for it. It is not a specific governmental or legal power. Anyone capable of language can call for something.
05-12-2020 23:59
(14420)
tmiddles wrote:Is this something you know? If so care to share how you know?

Are you crazy? I'm looking forward to you being totally shocked at reality being 180-degrees out of phase with what your slavemasters are ordering you to believe. Get ready to grab your ankles.

tgoebbles wrote:... so you cannot hide behind some vague theories of science published somewhere BS as you normally do on this board.

Too funny! Who's the one hiding? Who's the one with his head in the sand? Who's the one who is deluding himself that "there is absolutely no evidence"?

Once again, all I want is to hear all the lame conspiracy theories you have to explain your denial for all the things happening in front of you. I won't give that up for anything.

tgoebbles wrote: I'm really curios because Trump seems to be in the dark still:

Sure, according to your slavemasters. I see that you are obediently believing what you are being ordered to believe. This will make it all the more satisfying for me.

Enjoy!

06-12-2020 00:01
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:....reality being 180-degrees out of phase with what your slavemasters are ordering you to believe.
So as usual you won't reveal where you get your information.
06-12-2020 00:30
(14420)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:....reality being 180-degrees out of phase with what your slavemasters are ordering you to believe.
... you won't reveal where you get your information.

Boy you picked up on that pretty quickly. You have no idea how humorous it is to watch you admit to your total helplessness, and to admit to needing someone to do your thinking for you.

What could possibly motivate me to give up my front-row seat to your amusing display which will end in a snowflake meltdown of pure raving insanity?

Just tell us all more about how there is absolutely no evidence of election fraud. We want to hear more about this.

06-12-2020 00:43
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: ... you won't reveal where you get your information.
What could possibly motivate me ....
So that's a no.

Just wanted to confirm that. As with your arguments about Physics you refuse to cite anything as standard policy.

Trouble here is you're claiming another human being did something, that the information is publicly available, but pretending I just can't find it because I'm bad at finding stuff.

What's missing is what motive you, Giuliani, Trump, ITN or any of those claiming US elections are fraudulent, would have to keep evidence secret.

Because it amuses you all? Yeah right.

The answer of course is that you don't have squat.
06-12-2020 00:51
(14420)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
So that's a no.

Correct. I guess you aren't as quick on the uptake as I had thought.

tmiddles wrote:Trouble here is you're claiming another human being did something, that the information is publicly available, but pretending I just can't find it because I'm bad at finding stuff.

I'm not pretending that. I am simply making that observation.

tmiddles wrote: What's missing is what motive you, Giuliani, Trump, ITN or any of those claiming US elections are fraudulent, would have to keep evidence secret.

Do you see gfm7175, Harvey, GasGuzzler or Into the Night complaining that I am not providing my sources?

No, you don't.

This is because they are capable of independently verifying anything. They are not totally incompetent but you are.

06-12-2020 01:04
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Do you see gfm7175, Harvey, GasGuzzler or Into the Night complaining that I am not providing my sources?
They don't either. It's a team effort.

Of course I'm stating that there is no source at all. As with your manufactured version of the 2nd LTD it's all you. There is no corroboration out there.

What's nice is here we are talking about true-false realities. An indictment/prosecution for illegal voting in the Nov. 3rd election either does or does not exist at this time.

So this has the bonus of exposing your tactics with physics. An argument can be made that the laws of physics might be wrong as currently understood, people have been wrong before. You cannot argue that something happened in a court of law when it did not.

You can't claim the sensor wasn't working when a legal case doesn't exist.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 06-12-2020 01:45
06-12-2020 02:55
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Georgia update: the Georgia governor has ordered a FULL AUDIT of all ballots....

Is this something you know? If so care to share how you know?

I'll remind you this would be statements made by people so you cannot hide behind some vague theories of science published somewhere BS as you normally do on this board.

How do you know this IBD?

I'm really curios because Trump seems to be in the dark still:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335268230206722048
I will easily & quickly win Georgia if Governor
@BrianKempGA
or the Secretary of State permit a simple signature verification. Has not been done and will show large scale discrepancies. Why are these two "Republicans" saying no? If we win Georgia, everything else falls in place!
9:02 AM · Dec 5, 2020·Twitter

How has Kemp ordered it and also said "no" to ordering it?

If you are referring to Kemp's tweet:
https://twitter.com/BrianKempGA/status/1335278871630008324
@BrianKempGA
As I told the President this morning, I've publicly called for a signature audit three times (11/20, 11/24, 12/3) to restore confidence in our election process and to ensure that only legal votes are counted in Georgia. #gapol

You'll notice he is describing past events with nothing pending. You see our President is too stupid to understand how the US government is organized. A governor does not have the authority to order such an audit.

I would like to highlight that Kemp "called for" it. Which brings us back to Trump "calling for" a ban on Muslims. You to to "Call for" something merely means to communicate your advocacy for it. It is not a specific governmental or legal power. Anyone capable of language can call for something.

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

06-12-2020 02:55
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
So as usual you won't reveal where you get your information.

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

06-12-2020 02:56
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
So that's a no.

Just wanted to confirm that. As with your arguments about Physics you refuse to cite anything as standard policy.

Trouble here is you're claiming another human being did something, that the information is publicly available, but pretending I just can't find it because I'm bad at finding stuff.

What's missing is what motive you, Giuliani, Trump, ITN or any of those claiming US elections are fraudulent, would have to keep evidence secret.

Because it amuses you all? Yeah right.

The answer of course is that you don't have squat.

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

06-12-2020 02:57
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
They don't either. It's a team effort.

Of course I'm stating that there is no source at all. As with your manufactured version of the 2nd LTD it's all you. There is no corroboration out there.

What's nice is here we are talking about true-false realities. An indictment/prosecution for illegal voting in the Nov. 3rd election either does or does not exist at this time.

So this has the bonus of exposing your tactics with physics. An argument can be made that the laws of physics might be wrong as currently understood, people have been wrong before. You cannot argue that something happened in a court of law when it did not.

You can't claim the sensor wasn't working when a legal case doesn't exist.

Random statements. Denial of science. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

06-12-2020 07:08
(14420)
Georgia: This is unbelievable!

So the Democrats perpetrating the ballot fraud in Georgia did so unaware that the State Farm Center (SFC) has hidden surveillance cameras operating 24/7 covering every square foot of the center with overlap. The SFC does this to protect themselves from lawsuits and to not be held responsible for the actions of the people using the center.

@ 8:00 am the surveillance cameras clearly show a woman with braids setting up a special table with a drape-down table cover that prevents people from seeing what's underneath. None of the other tables have such a cover. @ 10:00 pm, that same woman tells everyone to stop counting, that they are done for the day and that they will resume in the morning. All the people leave except the woman with braids and four other people who stay behind, lock the doors, pull several boxes (each containing 6,000 ballots) out from under the special table and start feeding the ballots into the machines over the next few hours. Again, they were unaware that everything they were doing was on video which was shown to the Georgia State Assembly the next day.

Now for the classic ending.

A woman (I didn't catch her name) presented the video to the Georgia State Assembly and laid out for them what happens in the video, in summary fashion, showing the key parts of the 14-hour footage (so they don't have to watch it all). The leading Democrat State Senator, Elena Parent, immediately went full tmiddles and exclaimed "all of this has been debunked."

After some awkward silence, another assemblyman asks the presenter "has anyone else seen this video, e.g. the press, the elections board, etc ... or are we the first to see this video?" The presenter responded that this hearing was the first the video has been shown. The assemblyman then directed his next question to Ms. Parent: "How, exactly, has this been debunked if we are the first to see this?" Elena Parent then said that election officials have already notified her and others to be on the lookout for these types of accusations and that they "are all explained" and then she expressed wonder that they were stuck on a video that has been debunked. It's like Elena Parent is tmiddles.

Georgians are not going to tolerate any Georgia lawmaker who allows the Democrats to get away with the steal. It looks like now Georgia lawmakers are just looking for the right way to declare Trump the winner.
06-12-2020 08:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
I was snooping the web today for any updates and I ran across this video as "disproven" because a Georgia election official has stated that everything in the video was "normal procedure "........

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Good one tmiddles!
Edited on 06-12-2020 08:03
06-12-2020 08:37
(14420)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I was snooping the web today for any updates and I ran across this video as "disproven" because a Georgia election official has stated that everything in the video was "normal procedure "........

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Good one tmiddles!

Don't believe your eyes because the video lies.
The story has a moral that everything is normal.
You felt that inkling that it's not what you are thinking.
Just go have a beer, there's nothing to see here.

06-12-2020 12:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
Georgia: This is unbelievable!

So the Democrats perpetrating the ballot fraud in Georgia did so unaware that the State Farm Center (SFC) has hidden surveillance cameras operating 24/7 covering every square foot of the center with overlap. The SFC does this to protect themselves from lawsuits and to not be held responsible for the actions of the people using the center.

@ 8:00 am the surveillance cameras clearly show a woman with braids setting up a special table with a drape-down table cover that prevents people from seeing what's underneath. None of the other tables have such a cover. @ 10:00 pm, that same woman tells everyone to stop counting, that they are done for the day and that they will resume in the morning. All the people leave except the woman with braids and four other people who stay behind, lock the doors, pull several boxes (each containing 6,000 ballots) out from under the special table and start feeding the ballots into the machines over the next few hours. Again, they were unaware that everything they were doing was on video which was shown to the Georgia State Assembly the next day.

Now for the classic ending.

A woman (I didn't catch her name) presented the video to the Georgia State Assembly and laid out for them what happens in the video, in summary fashion, showing the key parts of the 14-hour footage (so they don't have to watch it all). The leading Democrat State Senator, Elena Parent, immediately went full tmiddles and exclaimed "all of this has been debunked."

After some awkward silence, another assemblyman asks the presenter "has anyone else seen this video, e.g. the press, the elections board, etc ... or are we the first to see this video?" The presenter responded that this hearing was the first the video has been shown. The assemblyman then directed his next question to Ms. Parent: "How, exactly, has this been debunked if we are the first to see this?" Elena Parent then said that election officials have already notified her and others to be on the lookout for these types of accusations and that they "are all explained" and then she expressed wonder that they were stuck on a video that has been debunked. It's like Elena Parent is tmiddles.

Georgians are not going to tolerate any Georgia lawmaker who allows the Democrats to get away with the steal. It looks like now Georgia lawmakers are just looking for the right way to declare Trump the winner.

Sounds like Mrs. Twiddles should be under investigation, and find how much of the fraud she is involved in, how much she got paid for her part. At the very least removed from office, do to being an incompetent moron, and gullible. First showing of the video, and she claims it was already debunked? It wasn't a YouTube video...

Really hope there are some serious criminal charges in all these cases, everyone in the videos. Claiming ignorance, and just doing what they were told, is no excuse. They get some training, and know what they are suppose to do, and required to report stuff like this.
06-12-2020 15:25
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Georgians are not going to tolerate any Georgia lawmaker who allows the Democrats to get away with the steal.
So no need for a court to decide huh?

Straight to torches and pitchforks?

That is your only option when the law rejects your claims.

The Republican Purge is in full swing. Disent will not be tolerated.
Edited on 06-12-2020 15:26
06-12-2020 15:54
(14420)
tmiddles wrote:So no need for a court to decide huh?

There might not be a need. The State Assembly has the authority to simply fix the wrong.

07-12-2020 02:26
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:

There might not be a need. The State Assembly has the authority to simply fix the wrong.
Yet you don't even mention the court. The thing about you IBD is that you're not crazy (ITN is crazy) you just totally lack integrity. You know you're lying and that the case is BS, that it will continue to fail in court. That's why you don't even mention it. You're just banking on the mob and the Great Republican Purge that Trump is working up.

Fall in line or you'll be Jeff Sessioned.
07-12-2020 03:16
(14420)
tgoebbles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tgoebbles wrote:So no need for a court to decide huh?
Yet you don't even mention the court.

Because no court has any say in the selection of the State's electors. It is a Constitutional power bestown on the State legislatures alone.

You should put your self-imposed ignorance mandate on the back burner and just read the Constitution for comprehension.

Until then, you really have no place in an adult conversation.

07-12-2020 03:30
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...power bestown on the State legislatures alone....
Based on??? ..... What?

An Election!!!

The USPS letter carrier has the sole power to deliver my mail, and a responsibility to do it.

Absent any reason to think there is a problem a State legislature will do their duty.

The only way to know if there is a problem is to prove it.

If you can't prove it in court then you failed.
07-12-2020 03:33
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yet you don't even mention the court.

No need to. Different context.
tmiddles wrote:
The thing about you IBD is that you're not crazy (ITN is crazy) you just totally lack integrity.

Psychoquackery.
tmiddles wrote:
You know you're lying and that the case is BS, that it will continue to fail in court.

It isn't failing in court.
tmiddles wrote:
That's why you don't even mention it.

No need. Contextomy fallacy .
tmiddles wrote:
You're just banking on the mob and the Great Republican Purge that Trump is working up.

What mob? Democrats want mob rule, not Republicans or Trump.
tmiddles wrote:
Fall in line or you'll be Jeff Sessioned.

Irrelevant reference.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2020 03:39
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Based on??? ..... What?

The Constitution of the United States and the constitutions of the several States.
tmiddles wrote:
An Election!!!

No. The legislature of each States is the sole responsibility of choosing the electors from that State. All the elections do is make a recommendation to the legislature.
tmiddles wrote:
The USPS letter carrier has the sole power to deliver my mail, and a responsibility to do it.

WRONG. UPS, Fedex, and Amazon also deliver packages.
tmiddles wrote:
Absent any reason to think there is a problem a State legislature will do their duty.

They are doing their duty, but questioning their elections.
tmiddles wrote:

No proof possible. You are describing an open functional system. Further, you are making an argument of ignorance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
If you can't prove it in court then you failed.

Courts are not a proof. False dichotomy fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2020 03:56
(14420)
tmiddles wrote:
Based on??? ..... What?

Get back to me when you have red your answer in the Constitution.

Hint: it's not an election.
Hint: the State legislature is the sole authority.
Hint: no court has any power in the matter

Are you competent enough to find the Constitution or are you totally incompetent?

07-12-2020 03:58
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:What mob?
"Supporters of President Donald Trump rally outside the Maricopa County Recorder's Office, Friday, Nov. 6, 2020, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)"https://apnews.com/article/protests-vote-count-safety-concerns-653dc8f0787c9258524078548d518992https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-election-lawsuits-prompt-death-threats-against-state-officials-2020-11
"Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has voiced concerns about death threats directed at him and his wife. "

Into the Night wrote:All the elections do is make a recommendation to the legislature.
Yes and "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, " that manner has been chosen, passed into law, and it's called the election. Happened on Nov. 3rd. Legislatures must follow their own laws.

Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

No proof possible...
Ah! The conspiracist's secret sauce. ITN need not have the point proven because it's impossible to prove it. He just knows. Works for a flat earther too.
07-12-2020 04:56
(14420)
tmiddles wrote:Yes and "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, " that manner has been chosen, passed into law, and it's called the election.

The legislature has the power to change that law at any time, as often as they wish.

They can decide tomorrow to send a group of peanut farmers to vote for the Libertarian candidate.

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate Georgia Will Be Flipped First:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact