Remember me
▼ Content

Georgia Will Be Flipped First

Page 3 of 3<123
08-12-2020 20:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James___ wrote:
Georgia cannot select the electors according to Georgia law. The law was enacted in 1960. The only time Georgia legislators can select its own electors (definition of elector in this instance is one who votes in the electoral college) is if an election cannot be held.

The election is faulted. It is void. It was not held.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-12-2020 22:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Georgia cannot select the electors according to Georgia law. The law was enacted in 1960. The only time Georgia legislators can select its own electors (definition of elector in this instance is one who votes in the electoral college) is if an election cannot be held.

The election is faulted. It is void. It was not held.

Can you define "held" ?
08-12-2020 23:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
James___ wrote:Can you define "held" ?

"Occurred."

Elections, when they occur, are "held."

Example: The United States tried to hold its Presidential election on November 3rd ... but it turns out that the election was not held.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-12-2020 19:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
The Georgia State Assembly is not letting this go. They are still holding hearings.

I don't see how they can ignore the large-scale industrial shredding ... done to ensure hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots will be impossible to ever contest because the real ballots that were cast no longer exist.

I don't see the Georgia State Assembly going with what the Georgia Secretary of State "certified" previously.

30-12-2020 21:15
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
The Georgia State Assembly is not letting this go. They are still holding hearings.

I don't see how they can ignore the large-scale industrial shredding ... done to ensure hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots will be impossible to ever contest because the real ballots that were cast no longer exist.

I don't see the Georgia State Assembly going with what the Georgia Secretary of State "certified" previously.

Me neither.

All it takes is for somebody to stand up and "get the ball rolling"...
31-12-2020 12:37
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I don't see the Georgia State Assembly going with what the Georgia Secretary of State "certified" ....

Me neither....
I heard that Raffensburger drinks baby blood with Hillary.

Damn RINO's.

The purge will deal with them all.

But this is encouraging:

That grasshopper was going to cause more issues at the ballot box so good it's gone for the senate run off at least.
01-01-2021 21:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Sure seem to read a lot of tabloid trash. Is that where you get all of your news?
02-01-2021 19:33
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Sure seem to read a lot of tabloid trash. Is that where you get all of your news?

If there is no method or standard for validating information then everything is fake news and/or everything is the truth as you like Harvey.

A court of law is considered irrelevant to team denial here so a tabloid is as good as anything else.

I've already stated my own method for determining if second hand information is reliable:
1 is the source credible
2 do they have a motive to lie

Beyond that the probability that something is true carries a lot of weight.

What's your method?
02-01-2021 22:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

If there is no method or standard for validating information then everything is fake news and/or everything is the truth as you like Harvey.

Compositional error fallacy. False dichotomy fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
A court of law is considered irrelevant to team denial here so a tabloid is as good as anything else.

Bigotry.
tmiddles wrote:
I've already stated my own method for determining if second hand information is reliable:
1 is the source credible
2 do they have a motive to lie

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
tmiddles wrote:
Beyond that the probability that something is true carries a lot of weight.

Math error: Failure to declare boundary. Failure to declare randX. Denial of probability mathematics (again).
tmiddles wrote:
What's your method?

RQAA. Again, you repeatedly ask questions that have already been answered.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Georgia Will Be Flipped First:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact