Remember me
▼ Content

Georgia Will Be Flipped First

Page 2 of 3<123>
07-12-2020 05:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:You're just banking on the mob and the Great Republican Purge that Trump is working up
Into the Night wrote:What mob?
....and then hepiddles posted this pic... "Supporters of President Donald Trump rally outside the Maricopa County Recorder's Office, Friday, Nov. 6, 2020, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)"https://apnews.com/article/protests-vote-count-safety-concerns-653dc8f0787c9258524078548d518992https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-election-lawsuits-prompt-death-threats-against-state-officials-2020-11

Let me ask you something about this "mob" demonstration mr. piddles.

1. How many shots were fired?

2. How many fires were set?

3. How many police officers were injured?

4. How many patrol cars destroyed?

5. How many buildings burned?

6. How many businesses looted?

7. How many businesses destroyed?

8. How many lives lost?

9. Are you just so afraid of the big scary guns? Those are law abiding citizens, and they would likely fire a bullet in your defense if needed. Grow up you F-ing puke.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 07-12-2020 05:44
07-12-2020 05:53
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:The legislature has the power to change that law at any time, ...
And the judiciary has the power to rule on a clarification if they contradict themselves.

Ex Post Facto is a legal principle prohibited explicitly in the constitution.

Art 1, § 9
This prohibits Congress from passing any laws which apply ex post facto.
Art. 1 § 10.
This prohibits the states from passing any laws which apply ex post facto.

So when you already passed laws on the "method" by which the citizens you serve will have a right to vote, no you can't change your mind.
07-12-2020 05:56
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:...Are you just so afraid of the big scary guns? ...
I'm afraid of a President an political movement that condone issuing death threats to election officials when you don't like the outcome of an election.

And yes showing up with a gun when there have been death threats is horrible.

Showing up with a gun at all is just weird and gross.
07-12-2020 06:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
I'm afraid of a President an political movement that condone issuing death threats to election officials when you don't like the outcome of an election.

Try being honest...just once??

Hey, thanks for the new signature line!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
07-12-2020 06:07
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:

Questions 1-8?. Any answers? I can't find any info on that.

07-12-2020 06:12
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
You think I'm not honest about being horrified that election officials are getting death threats while people roam around outside with assault rifles, and their leader accepts the behavior?

Do you support the death threats?
Edited on 07-12-2020 06:13
07-12-2020 06:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
You think I'm not honest about being horrified that election officials are getting death threats while people roam around outside with assault rifles, and their leader accepts the behavior?

No I don't support death threats. Do you support BLM? ANTIFA? They ACTUALLY kill people.

again...

8. How many lives lost?

Edited on 07-12-2020 06:17
07-12-2020 06:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Crickets.....
07-12-2020 07:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14463)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:The legislature has the power to change that law at any time, ...
And the judiciary has the power to rule on a clarification if they contradict themselves.

Nope. I have now explained this specific point to you twice. You are now intentionally swimming in denial.

tmiddles wrote:Ex Post Facto is a legal principle prohibited explicitly in the constitution.
Art 1, § 9
Art. 1 § 10.

You are making my case for me. Thank you.

SCOTUS would be applying the law (the Constitution) in such a case, not "interpreting" any law. SCOTUS would be hearing a "case" and would be applying the law as written.

Is the light bulb coming on?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-12-2020 07:58
(14463)
tmiddles wrote: I'm afraid of a President an political movement that condone issuing death threats to election officials

Death threats? Right. Your political slavemasters told you to believe this. Ask me how I know.

tmiddles wrote:And yes showing up with a gun when there have been death threats is horrible. Showing up with a gun at all is just weird and gross.

Showing up with a gun means one is a patriotic American doing his duty and setting a positive example by not only actively keeping and bearing arms but by protecting the right to keep and bear arms from any and all infringements.

You are a gun craven. You are a coward. You are a hoplophobe. You are irrational.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-12-2020 07:59
(14463)
GasGuzzler wrote: Crickets.....

Not even crickets. They too are waiting with bated breath for the answer to this one.

Inquiring crickets want to know.

07-12-2020 09:28
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:...Do you support BLM? ANTIFA? They ACTUALLY kill people.
Yes and Yes. Wow! Really? Who?
Joseph Rosenbaum?
Anthony Huber?
Heather Heyer?

IBdaMann wrote:I have now explained this specific point to you twice.
You've explained how you would like it to be but you have yet to address my example: the ACLU 1967 case Loving v. Virginia
one of MANY MANY examples of the court stepping in when the legislature passes laws that conflict with other laws.

IBdaMann wrote:You are making my case for me. Thank you.
I guess you don't know what "ex post facto" means. It means a legislature cannot pass laws which take effect in the past. So it's too late for the legislature to pass laws that govern the Nov 3rd election.

IBdaMann wrote:Death threats? Right....
You think Raffensperger is making it up? If so why?

IBdaMann wrote:Showing up with a gun means one is a patriotic American...
How about showing up in a vest wired with C4? How about showing up with nerve gas (safely canistered of course)? A tank?

IBdaMann wrote:You are a gun craven.
If you don't fear guns you're somewhat insane at least.
Edited on 07-12-2020 09:32
07-12-2020 11:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21645)
tmiddles wrote:
"Supporters of President Donald Trump rally outside the Maricopa County Recorder's Office, Friday, Nov. 6, 2020, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)"https://apnews.com/article/protests-vote-count-safety-concerns-653dc8f0787c9258524078548d518992https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-election-lawsuits-prompt-death-threats-against-state-officials-2020-11
"Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has voiced concerns about death threats directed at him and his wife. "

Fake News. Brad is being paranoid. These people are not making death threats against him.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:All the elections do is make a recommendation to the legislature.
Yes and "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, " that manner has been chosen, passed into law, and it's called the election. Happened on Nov. 3rd. Legislatures must follow their own laws.

They followed their own laws in that they held an election. The election faulted. It's void, thanks to the Democrats committing election fraud. The legislatures are now faced with choosing the electors themselves or abstaining.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
The only way to know if there is a problem is to prove it.

No proof possible...
Ah! The conspiracist's secret sauce. ITN need not have the point proven because it's impossible to prove it. He just knows. Works for a flat earther too.

Denial of logic. A proof is only possible in a closed functional system like mathematics or logic.

Courtrooms are not a proof. Evidence is not a proof. Court rulings are not a proof.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-12-2020 11:46
(21645)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Yes and "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, " that manner has been chosen, passed into law, and it's called the election.

The legislature has the power to change that law at any time, as often as they wish.

They can decide tomorrow to send a group of peanut farmers to vote for the Libertarian candidate.

No. The legislature cannot change the constitution of a State. Only the people can do that. The election laws they create MUST conform to their State constitution.

Those elections are essentially advisory, since certification on which electors to send rests with the legislature. A canvassing board can certify, but it means nothing until the legislature itself certifies (or simply chooses the electors), or abstains. This is true for all States.

If the elections in these State had not faulted, the legislatures would've simply certified the results.

But the elections have faulted. In some cases, they were carried out with mass mail-in voting when their constitution does not allow that. The legislatures are responsible. The lawsuits are simply praying that the legislatures follow their own laws. Since they haven't, there is only one recourse to them, or abstaining. They must choose the electors themselves, or abstain, and deal with the revolt that follows.

In other cases, the legislatures followed their laws, but some election offices didn't, specifically ones in Democrat controlled cities such as Detroit.

In Philadelphia, the election office did NOT follow their own laws, and even blatantly ignored federal court order to follow those laws. That office has a lot to answer for. They violated their own constitution AND federal court order to conform to their own constitution. That case is headed for the Supreme Court.

In each case, the primary problem lies in the election offices of Democrat run cities.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-12-2020 11:49
(21645)
tmiddles wrote:

No. No court has the power to write law.
tmiddles wrote:
Ex Post Facto is a legal principle prohibited explicitly in the constitution.

Art 1, § 9
Art. 1 § 10.

So when you already passed laws on the "method" by which the citizens you serve will have a right to vote, no you can't change your mind.

No. The election method is specified in the constitution of that State, and in the U.S. Constitution.

The legislatures do not have authority to change their State constitution. Only the people have that right. They are the owners of that constitution.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2020 11:53
(21645)
tmiddles wrote:

There are no death threats except by Democrats.
tmiddles wrote:

No, it isn't. Trump supporters aren't firing their guns. They will to defend themselves though, and even to defend shits like you.
tmiddles wrote:

No, it isn't. People all around you carry a gun. You don't even know they're there.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2020 11:54
(21645)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2020 12:30
(21645)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:...Do you support BLM? ANTIFA? They ACTUALLY kill people.
Yes and Yes.

So you condone and support violent mobs in the streets that loot, vandalize, commit arson, assault and kill people, and attempt to take over city streets and defund and destroy the police.
tmiddles wrote:
Wow! Really? Who?
Joseph Rosenbaum?
Anthony Huber?
Heather Heyer?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:I have now explained this specific point to you twice.
You've explained how you would like it to be but you have yet to address my example: the ACLU 1967 case Loving v. Virginia
one of MANY MANY examples of the court stepping in when the legislature passes laws that conflict with other laws.

No court can write law.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:You are making my case for me. Thank you.
I guess you don't know what "ex post facto" means. It means a legislature cannot pass laws which take effect in the past. So it's too late for the legislature to pass laws that govern the Nov 3rd election.

They didn't. Legislatures choose the electors in all States. The election they hold is essentially advisory in nature. The election has faulted, thanks to Democrats committing election fraud, so the legislatures will either choose the electors themselves without an election, or abstain.
tmiddles wrote:
You think Raffensperger is making it up? If so why?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Showing up with a gun means one is a patriotic American...
How about showing up in a vest wired with C4? How about showing up with nerve gas (safely canistered of course)? A tank?

Perfectly legal. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:You are a gun craven.
If you don't fear guns you're somewhat insane at least.

Hoplophobia. A gun is a machine. It does not kill by itself. A person can be killed by any type of gun, or any type of knife or sword, or even a nail gun. You need not fear them. If anything, fear the idiot that is handling one irresponsibly, like someone driving a car irresponsibly.

It is legal to openly carry a gun in any State.
It is legal to own a tank.
It is legal to own C4.
It is legal to own a nuclear bomb.
It is legal to own a submarine.
It is legal to own a sword or knife.
It is legal to own a shuriken, nunchuck, staff, tonfa, or sai.
It is legal to own black powder.
It is legal to make black powder or even C4 (you had better know what you're doing!).
It is legal to own a bow, even a compound bow, and arrows for them. It is legal to own a crossbow and bolts for it.
It is legal to own a cannon or any other artillery.
It is legal to own a trebuchet or catapult.
It is legal to own spears, jousting poles, naginata, spike, or pike.
It is legal to own mines, bombs, or grenades.
It is legal to own a fully automatic rifle (or machine gun).
It is legal to own any type of hidden blade, switchblade, balisong, umbrella sword, etc.

It is legal to own ANY TYPE OF WEAPON. It is legal for a private citizen to use any of these weapons in defense of themselves, their families, their property, their State, or the United States.

Any law in the United States that seeks to limit any weapon to any adult citizen is unconstitutional.

Carrying a gun openly is not threatening anyone. Police and private citizens do it all the time. I carry openly most of the time while at my local airport. I carry concealed most of the rest of the time.

I know what a gun is, how to use it, when to use it, and how to avoid having to use it. But if I need to use it, I will.

There are 70 million people carrying guns in the United States (estimated). There are people all around you with guns. They aren't out shooting up the town or you.

You just have hoplophobia.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2020 16:22
(14463)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:They can decide tomorrow to send a group of peanut farmers to vote for the Libertarian candidate.
No. The legislature cannot change the constitution of a State. Only the people can do that. The election laws they create MUST conform to their State constitution.

Au contraire mon frère, no change in Georgia's constitution is required. Only the legislature determines who is sent from the Great State of Georgia per the US Constitution and as a result, Georgia's State Constitution makes no further mention of the matter.

Ergo, yes, the Georgia State Assembly can decide tomorrow to send sixteen peanut farmers to vote for the Libertarian candidate for President of the United States.

Let's just hope they don't. I would prefer they simply vote for Trump.

07-12-2020 17:11
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:You're just banking on the mob and the Great Republican Purge that Trump is working up
....and then hepiddles posted this pic... "Supporters of President Donald Trump rally outside the Maricopa County Recorder's Office, Friday, Nov. 6, 2020, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)"https://apnews.com/article/protests-vote-count-safety-concerns-653dc8f0787c9258524078548d518992https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-election-lawsuits-prompt-death-threats-against-state-officials-2020-11

Let me ask you something about this "mob" demonstration mr. piddles.

8. How many lives lost?

9. Are you just so afraid of the big scary guns? Those are law abiding citizens, and they would likely fire a bullet in your defense if needed. Grow up you F-ing puke.

Georgia has been flipped.

and now it looks like California and Nevada if you know your states.

Attached image:

Edited on 07-12-2020 17:13
07-12-2020 19:40
(14463)
James___ wrote:Georgia has been flipped.

... and when it flips for Trump, it will look like this:

Attached image:

07-12-2020 19:59
(21645)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:They can decide tomorrow to send a group of peanut farmers to vote for the Libertarian candidate.

Au contraire mon frère, no change in Georgia's constitution is required. Only the legislature determines who is sent from the Great State of Georgia per the US Constitution and as a result, Georgia's State Constitution makes no further mention of the matter.

Ergo, yes, the Georgia State Assembly can decide tomorrow to send sixteen peanut farmers to vote for the Libertarian candidate for President of the United States.

Let's just hope they don't. I would prefer they simply vote for Trump.

That part is true. What they cannot change is their method of conducting an election. Unfortunately, election offices in Atlanta broke the law, faulting the election, leaving it up to the legislature of Georgia to decide.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2020 20:01
(21645)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nice bit of editing. Does this have approval from Australia?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-12-2020 20:01
07-12-2020 20:15
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

And now it looks like the Outback. Is that Alice Springs on the bridge of his nose?
I zoomed in.
Attached image:

Edited on 07-12-2020 20:16
07-12-2020 20:46
(14463)
Into the Night wrote:That part is true. What they cannot change is their method of conducting an election.

What they cannot change is how they amend their State constitution which, in Georgia, requires a vote of the people of Georgia. Something like that cannot be "changed tomorrow." In fact, it can only take place in even-numbered years and requires a plebiscite.

An interesting point about the Georgia State constitution is that the term it uses for valid voters in the State of Georgia is "electors." Hence anyone trying to research what Georgia's State constitution says about how electors are chosen for Presidential races will face a great deal of confusion/frustration, finding the word "electors" throughout but that the topic is simply not addressed.

Into the Night wrote: Unfortunately, election offices in Atlanta broke the law, faulting the election, leaving it up to the legislature of Georgia to decide.

Exactly, and the laws that were broken were not the State constitution but rather were other laws created by the Georgia State assembly. Any one of those laws can definitely be "changed tomorrow."

The bottom line is that the Georgia State Assembly has full flexibility on the matter of which sixteen electors they send to the convention, or whether they send none at all (abstain entirely), or whether they send only eleven (abstain with five), or six, or whatever up to a maximum of sixteen, ... and no one will be able to claim that anything is somehow being violated when they do.

Keep fighting the good fight!

07-12-2020 21:00
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Hearing some incredible Dominion news out of Ware county Georgia....stay turned on this. Could be HUGE
07-12-2020 21:54
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Hearing some incredible Dominion news out of Ware county Georgia....stay turned on this. Could be HUGE

I've heard some rumors about that as well... If true, it would indeed be huge.
07-12-2020 23:00
(14463)
GasGuzzler wrote:Hearing some incredible Dominion news out of Ware county Georgia....stay turned on this. Could be HUGE

Yes, Garland Favorito has performed a forensic study of the Dominion machine used and has offered testimony on 4 December on how the machine flipped 37 votes in Ware County from Trump to Biden.

Garland Favorito's Testimony (short read)

Key Points:

Garland Favorito co-founded Voters Organized for Trusted Elections Results
in Georgia (VoterGA). VoterGA.org is a non-partisan, non-profit, all
volunteer, dues free organization that has led the Election Integrity
movement here for 16 years.

He claims roughly 18 years of experience in research, analysis, study
publication and conducting presentations about Georgia's current and
previous voting systems.

He explained to the Secretary of State in 2002 that most electronic systems under evaluation then were likely unconstitutional in his view because they could not procedure verifiable, auditable and recount-capable results.

He was ignored, the legislature changed the law to allow voting
with no independent audit trail, and the GA Supreme Court dismissed
our law suit and allowed "this travesty" to continue for 18 years.

A 2019 U.S. Supreme Court ruling (HB316 and THE DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM) declared the [Dominion] system was unconstitutional and banned them from future use in Georgia. That same year the Georgia General Assembly decided to purchase a voting system even if it accumulates votes hidden in QR codes that the voter cannot read. Over the strenuous objections of hundreds of citizens, the legislature passed HB316 which legalized a new form of unverifiable voting. The Secretary of State (SOS) then purchased the Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5 Ballot Marking Device (BMD) system that had been rejected in Texas and banned in Colorado. The legislature and State Election Board also implemented new procedures that subverted audit and recount protections and it was under these conditions that Garland Favorito was monitoring Fulton Co. interim results for the Nov. 3rd, 2020 election and became concerned

On 5 November 2020 he noticed a Fulton Co. interim upload showed former V.P.
Biden's Fulton vote totals increased by approximately 20,000 votes while President Trump's totals appeared to decrease approximately 1,000 votes.

He then discovered that the national election line feeds shows huge abnormal spikes in votes for Joe Biden during the time of this particular absentee ballot processing in Fulton. I also noticed huge spikes in the early morning of November 4th after monitors at State Farm Arena went home even though scanning of ballots continued

INVALID MAIL-IN BALLOTS
4 counters, who were highly experienced poll workers, noticed mail-in ballots that appeared to be fraudulent. These mail-in ballots had no mailing creases, differences in paper stock and contained perfectly filled out ovals that appeared to be marked with toner instead of a writing instrument, however counters were not allowed to discuss these potentially fraudulent mail-in ballots with monitors like myself during the audit. There appear to be thousands of these ballots

On November 13th key counties resisted having monitors at the data entry point. Also, the SOS forced counties to enter their data sheets directly into his
central system and let the SOS office determine what the results of
their audit were, rather than reporting their results from the bottom up
according to standard election procedures
used worldwide.

Of 159 counties, roughly 150 of them possessed no electronic total records for their own audit.

VotingWorks, which has been employed by the SOS is led by Trump-hater and founder Ben Adida who explicitly posted on social media "F*** Trump".

Dr. Phillip Stark wrote to Georgia legislators to explain that his RLA procedures
cannot be used to audit BMD systems in part, because post-election
audit procedures cannot audit what the BMD displayed to the voter.

VotingWorks provides improper audit procedure guidance to Georgia for their own profit motive at taxpayer expense

Upon audit completion of the state election director Chris Harvey notified the counties in a November 16th memo to certify the Dominion electronic results if all ballots were originally processed. These instructions effectively hid Dominion vote count inaccuracies and cost the President hundreds more votes. The SOS then ordered counties to reset their systems for upcoming elections thus eliminating capabilities to examine the tabulator logic.

We discovered at least one GA County so far where Dominion's voting system swapped dozens of votes from Trump to Biden in a manner nearly identical to what happened in Antrim County Michigan.

On November 25th Georgia counties began a recount requested by the President. 2. The recount, according to a new State Election Board rule, simply
rescans bar coded in-person votes and reprints their previous unverifiable results. That renders Georgia recounts as meaningless.

November 27th he noticed what seemed to be ballots with the same potentially
fraudulent characteristics to those counters noticed in Fulton County but could not get close enough to confirm whether or not they were valid because a county staffer wanted me to stay at least 6 feet away from the ballot table. This rule applied to all counties and rendered recount and audit monitoring meaningless.

During the hand count audit and recount, the Constitution Party of Georgia monitors were consistently denied access to monitor in Cobb and Fulton counties despite the fact that the party had a qualified write-in candidate on the Presidential ticket. County Election Directors blamed the SOS office for the decision although there was nothing in writing from the SOS that would warrant
such a conclusion which appears to violate O.C.G.A. 21-2-495 recount law. SOS legal counsel Ryan Germany and SOS Raffensperger would not
answer their personal cell phones to clarify their legal policy.

o A half dozen or more unsecured ballot suitcases.
o Election Day and Advanced In Person ballots accidentally mixed into the same boxes that had to be reopened to separate the ballots.
o A failure to properly backup the election files resulting in a county having to rescan all ballots a second time.

Eric Coomer, V.P. of Systems Strategy and Security, holder of key Dominion software patents is an unapologetic Trump-hater and has filled social media with
horrible foul language and is quoted on a recorded call with Antifa members saying: "Trump will not win. I made F***in* sure of it".

This is what $100+ million in Georgia taxpayer funds and another $200 million over the next 10 years purchased with the passage of HB316 and the SOS contract with Dominion, made with a 20 year bond for equipment that has a 10 year shelf life.

Testimony is on the VoterGA.Org web site. For any questions:
Garland Favorito
404 664-4044
garland@voterga.net

08-12-2020 02:33
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Yes, Garland Favorito has performed a forensic study of .
is this part of a lawsuit and if so when do you expect a court to decide on it?

Long time Trump defender so they'll need to cross-examine his testimony as such.

https://www.gaconstitutionparty.org/press_releases
08-12-2020 03:59
(14463)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Yes, Garland Favorito has performed a forensic study of .

You tell me: What judge has considered it for admissability and in what court case? I only recall discussing what Favorito, as a true American patriot, has had to say. It sounds like it should be considered by every American who honors liberty and who seeks to preserve the greatest republic that has ever been.

tmiddles wrote:Long time Trump defender so they'll need to cross-examine his testimony as such.

You're right, you are clearly NOT a lawyer.

Your statement makes no sense unless the lawsuit is Trump accusing Favorito of helping him and claiming damages from such. Otherwise, since Trump "lost" the election, no one else has any standing to bring a case whereby Favorito's testimony need be scrutinized.

Rather, what your statement reveals about you is that you are so blinded by your Trump-hate that you will dishonestly spew the most asinine of vitriol. Your statement presumes that it is "suspicious" or somehow illegal to support Trump. Should the IRS audit the tax records of all those suspicious long-time conservatives while we're on the subject?

Oh, and who are "they" anyway?

08-12-2020 04:23
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
You tell me: What judge has....
I have no idea. You brought this to the board. I guess it's pretty much no different than an Instagram post then.

IBdaMann wrote:...it should be considered by every American....
Everything simply posted online? Well that is a wide net.

IBdaMann wrote:...no one else has any standing to bring a case whereby Favorito's testimony need be scrutinized..
So it's not part of a case. If it's not then yes no one will probably bother to "scrutinize" it.

IBdaMann wrote:Your statement presumes that it is "suspicious" or somehow illegal to support Trump.
It is extremely serious, SERIOUS to claim that a US Election has been rigged. So yes it should be carefully "scrutinized" and proven in court if it's possible to do that.

This actually has more to do with the topics of this board as they relate to you, IBD, then the Physics centered topics.

How do you "know" something IBD? Or swap the word "know" with something else as you please.

You seem to be presenting this statement by Favorito and accepting it as something that you too now know. While Raffensperger's statement that he has received death thread is dismissed.https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-secretary-of-state-dealing-with-death-threats-says-recount-tracking-towards-biden-win-in-georgia

So why do you know/accept/believe that Favorito's statement is fact/true/honest while you dismiss Raffensperger's as false/fake/untrue ?

Pretty much the only time you've ever "known" (my word choice) anything on this board is where Trump is concerned.

So I'm very curious.

Dodge away.
Edited on 08-12-2020 04:26
08-12-2020 05:07
(14463)
tmiddles wrote:You brought this to the board. I guess it's pretty much no different than an Instagram post then.

Actually GasGuzzler deserves the credit for first mentioning this testimony, followed by gfm7175. I was a Johnny-come-lately and all I did was post key points of the testimony.

tmiddles wrote: Everything simply posted online?

Nope. Just Favorito's testimony for now.

tmiddles wrote: So it's not part of a case.

It's not part of a court case, a business case, a basket case, a just-in-case, a case of the measles or any other case of which I am aware ... nor is the Mona Lisa nor any pair of designer jeans.

tmiddles wrote: It is extremely serious, SERIOUS to claim that a US Election has been rigged.

You say this as if to discourage/bully people from IMMEDIATELY speaking up about election irregularities, improper procedures, nefarious activity and outright fraud.

I say that it is extremely serious, SERIOUS to rig an election and that we need to encourage all people to immediately speak up and to take action when they see any signs of impropriety. We the People shouldn't have to be courageous to report something and we shouldn't have to face Democrat retribution and life-destroying reprisals for exposing their treachery.

You are out of line.

tmiddles wrote: How do you "know" something IBD?

Sure, but let's address this from the bottom up.

Let's start with examining how is it that you don't know anything?

tmiddles wrote:You seem to be presenting this statement by Favorito and accepting it as something that you too now know.

Why does it seem that way to you and your poor judgement?

tmiddles wrote: While Raffensperger's statement that he has received death thread is dismissed.

He seems to be dishonest. Favorito's testimony explains why, for one thing. I'm guessing that Raffensperger has actively thrown away his credibility.

Are you somehow disputing that Raffensperger, despite the vehement objections of many Georgians and civics groups, purchased voting machines that were banned in Texas because they facilitate fraud? Are you disputing that there were major voting irregularities surrounding these specific voting machines, to include Trump somehow losing votes during interim counts? Do you dispute that Raffensperger and his legal counsel Ryan Germany refused to clarify their legal policies or to even answer their phones during the ballot counting whereby they ordered observers be prohibited from observing until it was too late and the counting finished at which point they denied having ordered observers barred?

Dodge away.

08-12-2020 05:33
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Sure, but ...
so no answer.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: While Raffensperger's statement that he has received death thread is dismissed.
He seems to be dishonest..
why do you say that?

You are just going by feelings and instincts?

How can you possibly prefer this type of mob rule to a court of law evaluating things properly.

IBdaMann wrote:
Are you somehow disputing that Raffensperger, ...voting machines ... observers barred?.
I am not because I don't know.

Trump has the most robust and well funded legal effort in history and US courts are competent, fair and reliable. I am waiting to see how it goes there. Any crimes or impropriety will likely be exposed.

Yes I have faith in that process.

Lynch mobs and Court TV armchair judiciaries cause problems not solve them..
Edited on 08-12-2020 05:59
08-12-2020 06:00
(14463)
tmiddles wrote:why do you say that?

I explained it, you ignored my explanation and then asked this question as though I hadn't taken the time to explain.

You can go back and read my explanation.

tmiddles wrote:You are just going by feelings and instincts?

Absolutely not! I follow your lead and just use my omniscience.

tmiddles wrote: I am not because I don't know.

If you aren't disputing any of it, then you have no argument against anyone accepting it in its entirety.

tmiddles wrote:Trump has the most robust and well funded legal effort in history

I don't know about this. I think the legal work involved throughout the entire BREXIT effort wins that competition. Jussayn.

In any event, we need to note that Trump's legal effort is entirely as a victim who has been injured. He's not aggressively launching a hostile leveraged buyout, for example. He won the Presidential election but was a victim of massive fraud.

tmiddles wrote:and US courts are competent, fair and reliable.

... unless they are the lairs of radical Trump-hating activist judges awaiting orders from the DNC. Those particular courts are NOT fair ... and guess to which courts the DNC makes its bee-lines!

Anyway, you are straying from the State legislatures. They ultimately have to decide who the electors will be. The courts won't have anything to do with this until it comes time to criminally prosecute those who broke laws. Right now there is a rush for States to resolve the electors issue and they'll get to the criminal trials afterward.

tmiddles wrote:Yes I have faith in that process.

I don't think anyone believes you. I certainly don't. When Trump is sworn in at his reelection inauguration, you will have your snowflake meltdown and claim that "the system failed." You know it's true. You know this is exactly what is going to happen.

tmiddles wrote: BLM mobs and CNN anchors cause problems not solve them..

I totally agree.

08-12-2020 10:08
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
I explained it,...
You said:
IBdaMann wrote:I'm guessing that Raffensperger has actively thrown away his credibility.
Which definitely sounds uncertain given the word "guessing".

IBdaMann wrote:
If you aren't disputing any of it, then you have no argument against anyone accepting it in its entirety.
That is hilarious logic. Why you believe the things you do is certainly your choice. You have shared that you are guessing about something a court can and should decide as I see it. You've communicated your process. I call your process crap. My argument is against your methods.

IBdaMann wrote:...Trump-hating activist judges awaiting orders from the DNC. Those particular courts are NOT fair ... and guess to which courts the DNC makes its bee-lines!
Are you talking about current events? Bibas was a Trump apointee as cited earlier. Your statement would seem to have no connection to the topic.

IBdaMann wrote:...The courts won't have anything to do with this...
And there you show that you know you are a liar. IF the things you pretend to believe were true (massive fraud by the DNC involving many hundreds of thousands of votes) you would and should be supremely confident that the cases would be proven in court. But you're not, because it never happened.

But you are still dodging. How do you decide what it is you consider to be true. Why do you believe some/all of the testimony at the hearings for example? How do you come to the conclusion that you "know" something.

For me it's only ever a "mostly" know. I think that I "know" something when it is highly probable that it is true. This mirrors the scientific version in which a confidence interval will say that there is a 95% probability that something is true.

As for crimes committed I recognize that this is a field best left to the experts initially and I can judge any flaws in the legal process with the help of experts after the fact.
THE THIN BLUE LINE documentary by Errol Morris exposed a courtroom travesty but I was following along as experts guided me through how other experts had F'd it up.
I respect the "innocent until proven guilty" system we have, which is free of lynch mobs and armchair quarterbacking.

You and I differ in that you believe you should DIY everything, question everything, and I believe that is insane and you have to be judicious about what you question.

As for Raffensperger he has said things entirely contrary to his self interest. He has committed political suicide and will likely never hold office again to add to the death threats he's receiving. It would have been far easier for him to keep a low profile but it would seem he is truly outraged by the lies as an American.

When someone gives testimony that is detrimental to them it's considered highly credible in court.

It's called a "Declaration against interest"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_against_interest
"Declarations against interest are an exception to the rule on hearsay in which a person's statement may be used, where generally the content of the statement is so prejudicial to the person making it that they would not have made the statement unless he believed the statement was true. "
Raffensperger's revealing that Lindsey Graham pressured him to throw out legal votes, that one of the most powerful Republican's committed felony voter fraud, is just such a declaration. A career damning, target on the back act of self sacrifice.

Favorito on the other hand has everything to gain by supporting Trump's effort as he is.
08-12-2020 13:02
(21645)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Yes, Garland Favorito has performed a forensic study of .

Long time Trump defender so they'll need to cross-examine his testimony as such.

https://www.gaconstitutionparty.org/press_releases

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2020 13:05
(21645)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
You tell me: What judge has....
I have no idea. You brought this to the board. I guess it's pretty much no different than an Instagram post then.

IBdaMann wrote:...it should be considered by every American....
Everything simply posted online? Well that is a wide net.

IBdaMann wrote:...no one else has any standing to bring a case whereby Favorito's testimony need be scrutinized..
So it's not part of a case. If it's not then yes no one will probably bother to "scrutinize" it.

IBdaMann wrote:Your statement presumes that it is "suspicious" or somehow illegal to support Trump.
It is extremely serious, SERIOUS to claim that a US Election has been rigged. So yes it should be carefully "scrutinized" and proven in court if it's possible to do that.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
This actually has more to do with the topics of this board as they relate to you, IBD, then the Physics centered topics.

How do you "know" something IBD? Or swap the word "know" with something else as you please.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
You seem to be presenting this statement by Favorito and accepting it as something that you too now know. While Raffensperger's statement that he has received death thread is dismissed.https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-secretary-of-state-dealing-with-death-threats-says-recount-tracking-towards-biden-win-in-georgia

So why do you know/accept/believe that Favorito's statement is fact/true/honest while you dismiss Raffensperger's as false/fake/untrue ?

Pretty much the only time you've ever "known" (my word choice) anything on this board is where Trump is concerned.

So I'm very curious.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Dodge away.

Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2020 13:08
(21645)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Sure, but ...
so no answer.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
He seems to be dishonest..
why do you say that?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
You are just going by feelings and instincts?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
How can you possibly prefer this type of mob rule to a court of law evaluating things properly.

Doublespeak
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Are you somehow disputing that Raffensperger, ...voting machines ... observers barred?.
I am not because I don't know.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Trump has the most robust and well funded legal effort in history and US courts are competent, fair and reliable. I am waiting to see how it goes there. Any crimes or impropriety will likely be exposed.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Yes I have faith in that process.

Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
Lynch mobs and Court TV armchair judiciaries cause problems not solve them..

Contextomy fallacy. Random statement.

[/quote]

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2020 13:21
(21645)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I explained it,...
You said:
IBdaMann wrote:I'm guessing that Raffensperger has actively thrown away his credibility.
Which definitely sounds uncertain given the word "guessing".

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
That is hilarious logic. Why you believe the things you do is certainly your choice. You have shared that you are guessing about something a court can and should decide as I see it. You've communicated your process. I call your process crap. My argument is against your methods.

Straw man fallacy. RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...Trump-hating activist judges awaiting orders from the DNC. Those particular courts are NOT fair ... and guess to which courts the DNC makes its bee-lines!
Are you talking about current events?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Bibas was a Trump apointee as cited earlier.

Bibas is not the judge. RQAA. Irrelevance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Your statement would seem to have no connection to the topic.

RQAA. Argument of the stone fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...The courts won't have anything to do with this...
And there you show that you know you are a liar. IF the things you pretend to believe were true (massive fraud by the DNC involving many hundreds of thousands of votes) you would and should be supremely confident that the cases would be proven in court. But you're not, because it never happened.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
But you are still dodging.

Inversion fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
How do you decide what it is you consider to be true.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Why do you believe some/all of the testimony at the hearings for example?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
How do you come to the conclusion that you "know" something.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
For me it's only ever a "mostly" know. I think that I "know" something when it is highly probable that it is true. This mirrors the scientific version in which a confidence interval will say that there is a 95% probability that something is true.

Word salad. Nonsense statement.
tmiddles wrote:
As for crimes committed I recognize that this is a field best left to the experts initially and I can judge any flaws in the legal process with the help of experts after the fact.

Expert worship. False authority fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
THE THIN BLUE LINE documentary by Errol Morris exposed a courtroom travesty but I was following along as experts guided me through how other experts had F'd it up.

Irrelevance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
I respect the "innocent until proven guilty" system we have, which is free of lynch mobs and armchair quarterbacking.

Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
You and I differ in that you believe you should DIY everything, question everything, and I believe that is insane and you have to be judicious about what you question.

Denial of history. Denial of law. Denial of the Constitution of the United States. Denial of various State constitutions. Denial of court records. Denial of evidence.
tmiddles wrote:
As for Raffensperger he has said things entirely contrary to his self interest. He has committed political suicide and will likely never hold office again to add to the death threats he's receiving.

Irrelevance fallacy. Straw man fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
It would have been far easier for him to keep a low profile but it would seem he is truly outraged by the lies as an American.

Irrelevance fallacy. Straw man fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
When someone gives testimony that is detrimental to them it's considered highly credible in court.

WRONG. You do not get to speak for what is credible in court or for any judge or jury.
tmiddles wrote:
It's called a "Declaration against interest"
...deleted Holy Link and Quote...

Wikipedia is not a valid source. Buzzword fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Raffensperger's revealing that Lindsey Graham pressured him to throw out legal votes, that one of the most powerful Republican's committed felony voter fraud, is just such a declaration. A career damning, target on the back act of self sacrifice.

You don't get to declare what is career damning. You only get to speak for yourself. Irrelevance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Favorito on the other hand has everything to gain by supporting Trump's effort as he is.

Irrelevance fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2020 16:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Georgia cannot select the electors according to Georgia law. The law was enacted in 1960. The only time Georgia legislators can select its own electors (definition of elector in this instance is one who votes in the electoral college) is if an election cannot be held.
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Georgia Will Be Flipped First:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact