Remember me
▼ Content

Funny how none of the geniuses here care about climate change anymore


Funny how none of the geniuses here care about climate change anymore27-07-2022 03:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Then this was a bogus board from the start for zombies who always follow the script. Something that I was never particularly good at.

31,000 scientists reject global warming and say "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause global warming? But polls show that of scientists working in the field of climate science, and publishing papers on the topic: 97% of the climate scientists surveyed believe "global average temperatures have increased" during the past century; and 97% think human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures. What is the significance of these statistics?

31,000 scientists say "no convincing evidence"

While polls of scientists actively working in the filed of climate science indicate strong general agreement that Earth is warming and human activity is a significant factor, 31,000 scientists say there is "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause "catastrophic" heating of the atmosphere.

Now don't forget the memo now. Besides I can respond as I choose, something most of you can only dream of as you must tow the commie line verbatim.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-07-2022 07:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Then this was a bogus board from the start for zombies who always follow the script. Something that I was never particularly good at.

31,000 scientists reject global warming and say "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause global warming? But polls show that of scientists working in the field of climate science, and publishing papers on the topic: 97% of the climate scientists surveyed believe "global average temperatures have increased" during the past century; and 97% think human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures. What is the significance of these statistics?

31,000 scientists say "no convincing evidence"

While polls of scientists actively working in the filed of climate science indicate strong general agreement that Earth is warming and human activity is a significant factor, 31,000 scientists say there is "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause "catastrophic" heating of the atmosphere.

Now don't forget the memo now. Besides I can respond as I choose, something most of you can only dream of as you must tow the commie line verbatim.


Science is not polls. There is no voting bloc in science.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-07-2022 08:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4277)
Why would someone, who gets richly reward with government grant money, say that climate change is complete bullshit? They want to keep their job, and the free-money rolling in, forever.

There is of course no evidence that mankind has anything to do with climate or weather. The planet has been in constant change from day one. Long before our species existed. We learn to roll with it, and adapt. Climate scientist will fail, just like those who sacrificed virgins, or any of the other weird shit, to influence nature.
27-07-2022 13:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Then this was a bogus board from the start for zombies who always follow the script. Something that I was never particularly good at.

31,000 scientists reject global warming and say "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause global warming? But polls show that of scientists working in the field of climate science, and publishing papers on the topic: 97% of the climate scientists surveyed believe "global average temperatures have increased" during the past century; and 97% think human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures. What is the significance of these statistics?

31,000 scientists say "no convincing evidence"

While polls of scientists actively working in the filed of climate science indicate strong general agreement that Earth is warming and human activity is a significant factor, 31,000 scientists say there is "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause "catastrophic" heating of the atmosphere.

Now don't forget the memo now. Besides I can respond as I choose, something most of you can only dream of as you must tow the commie line verbatim.


Science is not polls. There is no voting bloc in science.


Actually a free scientist would be free to vote anyway that they choose, or start any poll that they choose. You need these people to live in fear and only quote the party line. The poll is reality versus the communist climate mind game. The 31000 dissenters are free, unlike you


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: Swan, I love ya, man27-07-2022 13:56
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(72)
One of my 50 websites:

http://AZGOPReward.blogspot.com

Another: http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com

They go hand in hand with http://DemocratInsanity.blogspot.com

http://JohnPJaeger.com
27-07-2022 14:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
RenaissanceMan wrote:
One of my 50 websites:

http://AZGOPReward.blogspot.com

Another: http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com

They go hand in hand with http://DemocratInsanity.blogspot.com

http://JohnPJaeger.com


I will look at those later, if I have the time.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-07-2022 20:56
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(72)
You better make time boy or else I will hunt you down like a dog....
27-07-2022 23:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Actually a free scientist would be free to vote anyway that they choose, or start any poll that they choose.

I have always wondered how any free scientist can become a plural. I'm guessing that it is through the unmatched power of poor grammar. If you butcher grammar sufficiently, you can even get gravity to permanently increase temperature and make unobserved events of the distant past in uninhabited locations become "what we know."

Now, you have leveraged poor grammar to overcome the traditional limitations of the Pauli Exclusion Principle.

Awesome!

.
28-07-2022 00:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually a free scientist would be free to vote anyway that they choose, or start any poll that they choose.

I have always wondered how any free scientist can become a plural. I'm guessing that it is through the unmatched power of poor grammar. If you butcher grammar sufficiently, you can even get gravity to permanently increase temperature and make unobserved events of the distant past in uninhabited locations become "what we know."

Now, you have leveraged poor grammar to overcome the traditional limitations of the Pauli Exclusion Principle.

Awesome!

.


You really need to take your pills now


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-07-2022 00:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
RenaissanceMan wrote:
You better make time boy or else I will hunt you down like a dog....


Been tried, feel free to be the next loser.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-07-2022 00:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:You really need to take your pills now

Nope. Now that ya done shone me the power of piss-grammar, I don't need no pills or nuth'n. Ima think'n I shood juss ride my bike by a moraine or two and travel time (cause of them's high gravity).

It be like the dark side of the force field, all seductive 'n crap.

Moraines. Who'da thunk?
28-07-2022 00:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You really need to take your pills now

Nope. Now that ya done shone me the power of piss-grammar, I don't need no pills or nuth'n. Ima think'n I shood juss ride my bike by a moraine or two and travel time (cause of them's high gravity).

It be like the dark side of the force field, all seductive 'n crap.

Moraines. Who'da thunk?


Says the blithering idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened, and who mocks himself mercilessly on the internet bragging such.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-07-2022 06:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Says the blithering idiot ...

Ima take'n after youz'all, cuz yore my heeero.

You done gimme the pow'r of piss-grammar. I can know evrythin' now.

I luv the feeling of beein omnissient, and t' think all I needs is piss-grammar.

Hay Sworn, wanna travel wimme thru time 'n verify the grate flood? We can quantum telePorsche ... cuz it's wut we know.

.
28-07-2022 07:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Then this was a bogus board from the start for zombies who always follow the script. Something that I was never particularly good at.

31,000 scientists reject global warming and say "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause global warming? But polls show that of scientists working in the field of climate science, and publishing papers on the topic: 97% of the climate scientists surveyed believe "global average temperatures have increased" during the past century; and 97% think human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures. What is the significance of these statistics?

31,000 scientists say "no convincing evidence"

While polls of scientists actively working in the filed of climate science indicate strong general agreement that Earth is warming and human activity is a significant factor, 31,000 scientists say there is "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause "catastrophic" heating of the atmosphere.

Now don't forget the memo now. Besides I can respond as I choose, something most of you can only dream of as you must tow the commie line verbatim.


Science is not polls. There is no voting bloc in science.


Actually a free scientist would be free to vote anyway that they choose, or start any poll that they choose. You need these people to live in fear and only quote the party line. The poll is reality versus the communist climate mind game. The 31000 dissenters are free, unlike you

Science is not polls. There is no voting bloc in science.[/quote]


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-07-2022 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the blithering idiot ...

Ima take'n after youz'all, cuz yore my heeero.

You done gimme the pow'r of piss-grammar. I can know evrythin' now.

I luv the feeling of beein omnissient, and t' think all I needs is piss-grammar.

Hay Sworn, wanna travel wimme thru time 'n verify the grate flood? We can quantum telePorsche ... cuz it's wut we know.

.


Says the blithering idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened, and who mocks himself mercilessly on the internet bragging such and who keeps confusing quantum entanglement with quantum teleportation because his small mind needs to stay in the past that was simpler.

Note. An IQ over your 85 will be required for all quantum entangled discussions, so unfortunately you will need to remain in pre K for the time being, on the plus side for you, both construction paper and finger paints will be provided free of costs.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-07-2022 13:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Then this was a bogus board from the start for zombies who always follow the script. Something that I was never particularly good at.

31,000 scientists reject global warming and say "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause global warming? But polls show that of scientists working in the field of climate science, and publishing papers on the topic: 97% of the climate scientists surveyed believe "global average temperatures have increased" during the past century; and 97% think human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures. What is the significance of these statistics?

31,000 scientists say "no convincing evidence"

While polls of scientists actively working in the filed of climate science indicate strong general agreement that Earth is warming and human activity is a significant factor, 31,000 scientists say there is "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause "catastrophic" heating of the atmosphere.

Now don't forget the memo now. Besides I can respond as I choose, something most of you can only dream of as you must tow the commie line verbatim.


Science is not polls. There is no voting bloc in science.


Actually a free scientist would be free to vote anyway that they choose, or start any poll that they choose. You need these people to live in fear and only quote the party line. The poll is reality versus the communist climate mind game. The 31000 dissenters are free, unlike you

Science is not polls. There is no voting bloc in science.
[/quote]

Actually science is not determined by your wishes, but by verified scientific facts and at least 31,000 scientist have verified that humans are not causing climate change, formerly called global warming which was dropped as a term, because the globe is in fact warming far slower now than it did 20,000 years ago.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-07-2022 19:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the blithering idiot ...

Ima take'n after youz'all, cuz yore my heeero.

You done gimme the pow'r of piss-grammar. I can know evrythin' now.

I luv the feeling of beein omnissient, and t' think all I needs is piss-grammar.

Hay Sworn, wanna travel wimme thru time 'n verify the grate flood? We can quantum telePorsche ... cuz it's wut we know.

.


Says the blithering idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened, and who mocks himself mercilessly on the internet bragging such and who keeps confusing quantum entanglement with quantum teleportation because his small mind needs to stay in the past that was simpler.

Note. An IQ over your 85 will be required for all quantum entangled discussions, so unfortunately you will need to remain in pre K for the time being, on the plus side for you, both construction paper and finger paints will be provided free of costs.

You still believe in this religion. I get it. But you have no idea if ice ages ever occurred or not.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-07-2022 19:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Then this was a bogus board from the start for zombies who always follow the script. Something that I was never particularly good at.

31,000 scientists reject global warming and say "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause global warming? But polls show that of scientists working in the field of climate science, and publishing papers on the topic: 97% of the climate scientists surveyed believe "global average temperatures have increased" during the past century; and 97% think human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures. What is the significance of these statistics?

31,000 scientists say "no convincing evidence"

While polls of scientists actively working in the filed of climate science indicate strong general agreement that Earth is warming and human activity is a significant factor, 31,000 scientists say there is "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause "catastrophic" heating of the atmosphere.

Now don't forget the memo now. Besides I can respond as I choose, something most of you can only dream of as you must tow the commie line verbatim.


Science is not polls. There is no voting bloc in science.


Actually a free scientist would be free to vote anyway that they choose, or start any poll that they choose. You need these people to live in fear and only quote the party line. The poll is reality versus the communist climate mind game. The 31000 dissenters are free, unlike you

Science is not polls. There is no voting bloc in science.


Actually science is not determined by your wishes,[/quote]
Never said it was. You are hallucinating again.
Swan wrote:
but by verified scientific facts

Science isn't facts. Science is a set of falsifiable theories. Using Holy Words make no difference.
Swan wrote:
and at least 31,000 scientist have verified that humans are not causing climate change,

Irrelevant. Climate cannot change.
Swan wrote:
formerly called global warming which was dropped as a term, because the globe is in fact warming far slower now than it did 20,000 years ago.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
You weren't around 20,000 years ago.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-07-2022 19:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the blithering idiot ...

Ima take'n after youz'all, cuz yore my heeero.

You done gimme the pow'r of piss-grammar. I can know evrythin' now.

I luv the feeling of beein omnissient, and t' think all I needs is piss-grammar.

Hay Sworn, wanna travel wimme thru time 'n verify the grate flood? We can quantum telePorsche ... cuz it's wut we know.

.


Says the blithering idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened, and who mocks himself mercilessly on the internet bragging such and who keeps confusing quantum entanglement with quantum teleportation because his small mind needs to stay in the past that was simpler.

Note. An IQ over your 85 will be required for all quantum entangled discussions, so unfortunately you will need to remain in pre K for the time being, on the plus side for you, both construction paper and finger paints will be provided free of costs.

You still believe in this religion. I get it. But you have no idea if ice ages ever occurred or not.


Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves. I was not there to see this, yet I know that it happened, something that you never will know. On the flip side as I said the government will provide you free finger painting kits


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-07-2022 19:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
LOL I wasn't there when Hawaii was born 800,000 years ago but I know that the temperature was 2,200 degrees.

You on the other hand know nothing unless the topic is your meds


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 28-07-2022 20:43
29-07-2022 00:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the blithering idiot ...

Ima take'n after youz'all, cuz yore my heeero.

You done gimme the pow'r of piss-grammar. I can know evrythin' now.

I luv the feeling of beein omnissient, and t' think all I needs is piss-grammar.

Hay Sworn, wanna travel wimme thru time 'n verify the grate flood? We can quantum telePorsche ... cuz it's wut we know.

.


Says the blithering idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened, and who mocks himself mercilessly on the internet bragging such and who keeps confusing quantum entanglement with quantum teleportation because his small mind needs to stay in the past that was simpler.

Note. An IQ over your 85 will be required for all quantum entangled discussions, so unfortunately you will need to remain in pre K for the time being, on the plus side for you, both construction paper and finger paints will be provided free of costs.

You still believe in this religion. I get it. But you have no idea if ice ages ever occurred or not.


Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves. I was not there to see this, yet I know that it happened, something that you never will know. On the flip side as I said the government will provide you free finger painting kits

Nope. Hawaii didn't just pop out of the ocean.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2022 00:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
LOL I wasn't there when Hawaii was born 800,000 years ago

Hawaii wasn't born.
Swan wrote:
but I know that the temperature was 2,200 degrees.

No, you don't. Argument from randU fallacy.
Swan wrote:
You on the other hand know nothing unless the topic is your meds

Psychoquackery gets you nowhere.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2022 00:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves.

Too funny! Yet you are certain that the great flood never happened.

Your belief that the earth was entirely covered in water is not believable unless your context is within that of a religious miracle that you happen to accept.

So I have to ask, do you believe in a religious miracle by which the earth was covered with water, or not?

Swan wrote: I was not there to see this,

... probably because the earth was never covered completely by any ocean, but it was in your religion, you say?

Swan wrote: ... yet I know that it happened,

... only because you are employing your piss-grammar to conflate the meanings of "believe" and "know."

That is one mighty superpower you wield! Piss-Grammar power. We can only hope that you use your powers for good, and not for evil.

Swan wrote: ... something that you never will know.

You mean "... something that I never will believe," just as it is nothing that you ever will know.

Piss-Grammar. It's what we know. It's why we can quantumly teleport to the ice-buried moraines of the unobserved distant past.

.
Attached image:

29-07-2022 01:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the blithering idiot ...

Ima take'n after youz'all, cuz yore my heeero.

You done gimme the pow'r of piss-grammar. I can know evrythin' now.

I luv the feeling of beein omnissient, and t' think all I needs is piss-grammar.

Hay Sworn, wanna travel wimme thru time 'n verify the grate flood? We can quantum telePorsche ... cuz it's wut we know.

.


Says the blithering idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened, and who mocks himself mercilessly on the internet bragging such and who keeps confusing quantum entanglement with quantum teleportation because his small mind needs to stay in the past that was simpler.

Note. An IQ over your 85 will be required for all quantum entangled discussions, so unfortunately you will need to remain in pre K for the time being, on the plus side for you, both construction paper and finger paints will be provided free of costs.

You still believe in this religion. I get it. But you have no idea if ice ages ever occurred or not.


Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves. I was not there to see this, yet I know that it happened, something that you never will know. On the flip side as I said the government will provide you free finger painting kits

Nope. Hawaii didn't just pop out of the ocean.


Sure it did, but you can tell us your version, that is if you want to humiliate yourself further that is.

Yawn


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-07-2022 01:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves.

Too funny! Yet you are certain that the great flood never happened.

Your belief that the earth was entirely covered in water is not believable unless your context is within that of a religious miracle that you happen to accept.

So I have to ask, do you believe in a religious miracle by which the earth was covered with water, or not?

Swan wrote: I was not there to see this,

... probably because the earth was never covered completely by any ocean, but it was in your religion, you say?

Swan wrote: ... yet I know that it happened,

... only because you are employing your piss-grammar to conflate the meanings of "believe" and "know."

That is one mighty superpower you wield! Piss-Grammar power. We can only hope that you use your powers for good, and not for evil.

Swan wrote: ... something that you never will know.

You mean "... something that I never will believe," just as it is nothing that you ever will know.

Piss-Grammar. It's what we know. It's why we can quantumly teleport to the ice-buried moraines of the unobserved distant past.

.


I never said that the Earth has not had great floods, because it has. I said that there never was an ark carrying two of every living thing, or that any flood could cover Mount Everest at 29000 plus feet.

No matter you keep on playing with the arky that your mommy goted u fer yet 23'rd birtday, when you still lived in Odd West Virginia.

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/nkGiFpJC9LM/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJ6hjJcG&rs=AOn4CLA8JAUKG2jfEmutOH49CufvvSUrZA




This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 29-07-2022 02:32
29-07-2022 18:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves.

Too funny! Yet you are certain that the great flood never happened.

Your belief that the earth was entirely covered in water is not believable unless your context is within that of a religious miracle that you happen to accept.

So I have to ask, do you believe in a religious miracle by which the earth was covered with water, or not?

Swan wrote: I was not there to see this,

... probably because the earth was never covered completely by any ocean, but it was in your religion, you say?

Swan wrote: ... yet I know that it happened,

... only because you are employing your piss-grammar to conflate the meanings of "believe" and "know."

That is one mighty superpower you wield! Piss-Grammar power. We can only hope that you use your powers for good, and not for evil.

Swan wrote: ... something that you never will know.

You mean "... something that I never will believe," just as it is nothing that you ever will know.

Piss-Grammar. It's what we know. It's why we can quantumly teleport to the ice-buried moraines of the unobserved distant past.

.


I never said that the Earth has not had great floods, because it has. I said that there never was an ark carrying two of every living thing, or that any flood could cover Mount Everest at 29000 plus feet.

No matter you keep on playing with the arky that your mommy goted u fer yet 23'rd birtday, when you still lived in Odd West Virginia.

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/nkGiFpJC9LM/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJ6hjJcG&rs=AOn4CLA8JAUKG2jfEmutOH49CufvvSUrZA


You are contradicting yourself again. Did you know that arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2022 20:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves.

Too funny! Yet you are certain that the great flood never happened.

Your belief that the earth was entirely covered in water is not believable unless your context is within that of a religious miracle that you happen to accept.

So I have to ask, do you believe in a religious miracle by which the earth was covered with water, or not?

Swan wrote: I was not there to see this,

... probably because the earth was never covered completely by any ocean, but it was in your religion, you say?

Swan wrote: ... yet I know that it happened,

... only because you are employing your piss-grammar to conflate the meanings of "believe" and "know."

That is one mighty superpower you wield! Piss-Grammar power. We can only hope that you use your powers for good, and not for evil.

Swan wrote: ... something that you never will know.

You mean "... something that I never will believe," just as it is nothing that you ever will know.

Piss-Grammar. It's what we know. It's why we can quantumly teleport to the ice-buried moraines of the unobserved distant past.

.


I never said that the Earth has not had great floods, because it has. I said that there never was an ark carrying two of every living thing, or that any flood could cover Mount Everest at 29000 plus feet.

No matter you keep on playing with the arky that your mommy goted u fer yet 23'rd birtday, when you still lived in Odd West Virginia.

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/nkGiFpJC9LM/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJ6hjJcG&rs=AOn4CLA8JAUKG2jfEmutOH49CufvvSUrZA


You are contradicting yourself again. Did you know that arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational?


I am not arguing, I am giggling at fools.

Why? Well because giggling is a pleasant activity.

So you may continue, please.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-07-2022 23:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves.

Too funny! Yet you are certain that the great flood never happened.

Your belief that the earth was entirely covered in water is not believable unless your context is within that of a religious miracle that you happen to accept.

So I have to ask, do you believe in a religious miracle by which the earth was covered with water, or not?

Swan wrote: I was not there to see this,

... probably because the earth was never covered completely by any ocean, but it was in your religion, you say?

Swan wrote: ... yet I know that it happened,

... only because you are employing your piss-grammar to conflate the meanings of "believe" and "know."

That is one mighty superpower you wield! Piss-Grammar power. We can only hope that you use your powers for good, and not for evil.

Swan wrote: ... something that you never will know.

You mean "... something that I never will believe," just as it is nothing that you ever will know.

Piss-Grammar. It's what we know. It's why we can quantumly teleport to the ice-buried moraines of the unobserved distant past.

.


I never said that the Earth has not had great floods, because it has. I said that there never was an ark carrying two of every living thing, or that any flood could cover Mount Everest at 29000 plus feet.

No matter you keep on playing with the arky that your mommy goted u fer yet 23'rd birtday, when you still lived in Odd West Virginia.

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/nkGiFpJC9LM/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJ6hjJcG&rs=AOn4CLA8JAUKG2jfEmutOH49CufvvSUrZA


You are contradicting yourself again. Did you know that arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational?


I am not arguing, I am giggling at fools.

Why? Well because giggling is a pleasant activity.

So you may continue, please.

Irrational. Paradox.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-07-2022 00:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves.

Too funny! Yet you are certain that the great flood never happened.

Your belief that the earth was entirely covered in water is not believable unless your context is within that of a religious miracle that you happen to accept.

So I have to ask, do you believe in a religious miracle by which the earth was covered with water, or not?

Swan wrote: I was not there to see this,

... probably because the earth was never covered completely by any ocean, but it was in your religion, you say?

Swan wrote: ... yet I know that it happened,

... only because you are employing your piss-grammar to conflate the meanings of "believe" and "know."

That is one mighty superpower you wield! Piss-Grammar power. We can only hope that you use your powers for good, and not for evil.

Swan wrote: ... something that you never will know.

You mean "... something that I never will believe," just as it is nothing that you ever will know.

Piss-Grammar. It's what we know. It's why we can quantumly teleport to the ice-buried moraines of the unobserved distant past.

.


I never said that the Earth has not had great floods, because it has. I said that there never was an ark carrying two of every living thing, or that any flood could cover Mount Everest at 29000 plus feet.

No matter you keep on playing with the arky that your mommy goted u fer yet 23'rd birtday, when you still lived in Odd West Virginia.

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/nkGiFpJC9LM/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJ6hjJcG&rs=AOn4CLA8JAUKG2jfEmutOH49CufvvSUrZA


You are contradicting yourself again. Did you know that arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational?


I am not arguing, I am giggling at fools.

Why? Well because giggling is a pleasant activity.

So you may continue, please.

Irrational. Paradox.

You consider 2 + 2 = 4 to be an irrational paradox

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-07-2022 05:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves.

Too funny! Yet you are certain that the great flood never happened.

Your belief that the earth was entirely covered in water is not believable unless your context is within that of a religious miracle that you happen to accept.

So I have to ask, do you believe in a religious miracle by which the earth was covered with water, or not?

Swan wrote: I was not there to see this,

... probably because the earth was never covered completely by any ocean, but it was in your religion, you say?

Swan wrote: ... yet I know that it happened,

... only because you are employing your piss-grammar to conflate the meanings of "believe" and "know."

That is one mighty superpower you wield! Piss-Grammar power. We can only hope that you use your powers for good, and not for evil.

Swan wrote: ... something that you never will know.

You mean "... something that I never will believe," just as it is nothing that you ever will know.

Piss-Grammar. It's what we know. It's why we can quantumly teleport to the ice-buried moraines of the unobserved distant past.

.


I never said that the Earth has not had great floods, because it has. I said that there never was an ark carrying two of every living thing, or that any flood could cover Mount Everest at 29000 plus feet.

No matter you keep on playing with the arky that your mommy goted u fer yet 23'rd birtday, when you still lived in Odd West Virginia.

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/nkGiFpJC9LM/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJ6hjJcG&rs=AOn4CLA8JAUKG2jfEmutOH49CufvvSUrZA


You are contradicting yourself again. Did you know that arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational?


I am not arguing, I am giggling at fools.

Why? Well because giggling is a pleasant activity.

So you may continue, please.

Irrational. Paradox.

You consider 2 + 2 = 4 to be an irrational paradox

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Random statement. No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-07-2022 06:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves.

Too funny! Yet you are certain that the great flood never happened.

Your belief that the earth was entirely covered in water is not believable unless your context is within that of a religious miracle that you happen to accept.

So I have to ask, do you believe in a religious miracle by which the earth was covered with water, or not?

Swan wrote: I was not there to see this,

... probably because the earth was never covered completely by any ocean, but it was in your religion, you say?

Swan wrote: ... yet I know that it happened,

... only because you are employing your piss-grammar to conflate the meanings of "believe" and "know."

That is one mighty superpower you wield! Piss-Grammar power. We can only hope that you use your powers for good, and not for evil.

Swan wrote: ... something that you never will know.

You mean "... something that I never will believe," just as it is nothing that you ever will know.

Piss-Grammar. It's what we know. It's why we can quantumly teleport to the ice-buried moraines of the unobserved distant past.

.


I never said that the Earth has not had great floods, because it has. I said that there never was an ark carrying two of every living thing, or that any flood could cover Mount Everest at 29000 plus feet.

No matter you keep on playing with the arky that your mommy goted u fer yet 23'rd birtday, when you still lived in Odd West Virginia.

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/nkGiFpJC9LM/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJ6hjJcG&rs=AOn4CLA8JAUKG2jfEmutOH49CufvvSUrZA


You are contradicting yourself again. Did you know that arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational?


I am not arguing, I am giggling at fools.

Why? Well because giggling is a pleasant activity.

So you may continue, please.

Irrational. Paradox.

You consider 2 + 2 = 4 to be an irrational paradox

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Random statement. No argument presented. Trolling.


You become less than nothing without an argument, but you already are nothing, this is the paradox that you live with every day. Try freedom just once, you will not go back




This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-07-2022 18:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves.

Too funny! Yet you are certain that the great flood never happened.

Your belief that the earth was entirely covered in water is not believable unless your context is within that of a religious miracle that you happen to accept.

So I have to ask, do you believe in a religious miracle by which the earth was covered with water, or not?

Swan wrote: I was not there to see this,

... probably because the earth was never covered completely by any ocean, but it was in your religion, you say?

Swan wrote: ... yet I know that it happened,

... only because you are employing your piss-grammar to conflate the meanings of "believe" and "know."

That is one mighty superpower you wield! Piss-Grammar power. We can only hope that you use your powers for good, and not for evil.

Swan wrote: ... something that you never will know.

You mean "... something that I never will believe," just as it is nothing that you ever will know.

Piss-Grammar. It's what we know. It's why we can quantumly teleport to the ice-buried moraines of the unobserved distant past.

.


I never said that the Earth has not had great floods, because it has. I said that there never was an ark carrying two of every living thing, or that any flood could cover Mount Everest at 29000 plus feet.

No matter you keep on playing with the arky that your mommy goted u fer yet 23'rd birtday, when you still lived in Odd West Virginia.

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/nkGiFpJC9LM/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJ6hjJcG&rs=AOn4CLA8JAUKG2jfEmutOH49CufvvSUrZA


You are contradicting yourself again. Did you know that arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational?


I am not arguing, I am giggling at fools.

Why? Well because giggling is a pleasant activity.

So you may continue, please.

Irrational. Paradox.

You consider 2 + 2 = 4 to be an irrational paradox

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Random statement. No argument presented. Trolling.


You become less than nothing without an argument, but you already are nothing, this is the paradox that you live with every day. Try freedom just once, you will not go back

LIF.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-07-2022 21:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually one day there was just ocean and then Hawaii just popped up from beneath the waves.

Too funny! Yet you are certain that the great flood never happened.

Your belief that the earth was entirely covered in water is not believable unless your context is within that of a religious miracle that you happen to accept.

So I have to ask, do you believe in a religious miracle by which the earth was covered with water, or not?

Swan wrote: I was not there to see this,

... probably because the earth was never covered completely by any ocean, but it was in your religion, you say?

Swan wrote: ... yet I know that it happened,

... only because you are employing your piss-grammar to conflate the meanings of "believe" and "know."

That is one mighty superpower you wield! Piss-Grammar power. We can only hope that you use your powers for good, and not for evil.

Swan wrote: ... something that you never will know.

You mean "... something that I never will believe," just as it is nothing that you ever will know.

Piss-Grammar. It's what we know. It's why we can quantumly teleport to the ice-buried moraines of the unobserved distant past.

.


I never said that the Earth has not had great floods, because it has. I said that there never was an ark carrying two of every living thing, or that any flood could cover Mount Everest at 29000 plus feet.

No matter you keep on playing with the arky that your mommy goted u fer yet 23'rd birtday, when you still lived in Odd West Virginia.

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/nkGiFpJC9LM/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJ6hjJcG&rs=AOn4CLA8JAUKG2jfEmutOH49CufvvSUrZA


You are contradicting yourself again. Did you know that arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational?


I am not arguing, I am giggling at fools.

Why? Well because giggling is a pleasant activity.

So you may continue, please.

Irrational. Paradox.

You consider 2 + 2 = 4 to be an irrational paradox

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Random statement. No argument presented. Trolling.


You become less than nothing without an argument, but you already are nothing, this is the paradox that you live with every day. Try freedom just once, you will not go back

LIF.


Sorry but there is just no way that I can argue with you while I am ROTMFFLMMFAO




This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate Funny how none of the geniuses here care about climate change anymore:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
"... take care of it." -Genesis 2:15.28521-07-2022 14:34
The Elites, Secret Controllers & Their Boss Are Mad Because They Cannot Predict The Future Anymore002-08-2021 08:42
America Has The Best Health Care In The World627-12-2018 20:43
"I don't care du u" slop coat323-06-2018 19:13
This is funny5405-05-2018 21:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact