Remember me
▼ Content

EPA chief says water issues a bigger crisis than climate change

EPA chief says water issues a bigger crisis than climate change20-03-2019 15:34
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://abc7news.com/epa-chief-says-water-issues-a-bigger-crisis-than-climate-change/5207943/
20-03-2019 17:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
Wake wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
https://abc7news.com/epa-chief-says-water-issues-a-bigger-crisis-than-climate-change/5207943/

Trump's budget for next year if passed, de-funds the EPA who has never once in their history done anything of value and has caused environmental disasters.

How can ANYTHING be more important than Climate Change?

Wait, I know.

The destruction of capitalism! Do I win a prize?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-03-2019 18:13
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Trump's budget for next year if passed, de-funds the EPA who has never once in their history done anything of value and has caused environmental disasters.
21-03-2019 02:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Trump's budget for next year if passed, de-funds the EPA........

Good! I have an investor friend that has asked me to service his rental unit AC systems for the coming season. I've done plenty of AC service before, but never got my EPA certifications...always had a friend purchase/dispose for me when I needed it.

I decided to hold my nose and go take the 4 hour class and get my certs. Heck, I might actually learn something valuable, right?

I can tell you this much. Trump has definitely not gotten his grip on this crock.
I managed to pass the core and level 3, but failed level 1 and 2. Why? I'd say 60-70 percent of the course is based on knowing the GWP rating (Global Warming Potential rating) of each refrigerant in use and also refrigerants that have been discontinued.

In other words, concede global warming by chlorofluorocarbons, or don't ever purchase Freon. FUEPA!
21-03-2019 17:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Trump's budget for next year if passed, de-funds the EPA........

Good! I have an investor friend that has asked me to service his rental unit AC systems for the coming season. I've done plenty of AC service before, but never got my EPA certifications...always had a friend purchase/dispose for me when I needed it.

I decided to hold my nose and go take the 4 hour class and get my certs. Heck, I might actually learn something valuable, right?

I can tell you this much. Trump has definitely not gotten his grip on this crock.
I managed to pass the core and level 3, but failed level 1 and 2. Why? I'd say 60-70 percent of the course is based on knowing the GWP rating (Global Warming Potential rating) of each refrigerant in use and also refrigerants that have been discontinued.

In other words, concede global warming by chlorofluorocarbons, or don't ever purchase Freon. FUEPA!

I imagine another good percentage of the remaining questions were about Ozone Depletion Potential, that other religion.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 21-03-2019 17:33
21-03-2019 17:41
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
You know I was so pissed off by the time I was done I don't even remember. Not sure how I passed the core and level 3! I will need a level 2 for sure so I'll let you know when I retake the test.
21-03-2019 21:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
GasGuzzler wrote:
You know I was so pissed off by the time I was done I don't even remember. Not sure how I passed the core and level 3! I will need a level 2 for sure so I'll let you know when I retake the test.

Well, if it helps at all, Trump didn't write the thing.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate EPA chief says water issues a bigger crisis than climate change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the 15516-09-2023 13:46
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
Lake Mead Water Levels Stage A Comeback?431-05-2023 23:03
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact