Remember me
▼ Content

Donald J. Trump -- gas prices

Donald J. Trump -- gas prices08-03-2022 21:40
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
On November 2nd of 2020, Donald Trump had some words to say about gas prices... Those words are as follows:

... And you're paying, what, $2 a gallon for your gasoline? That's okay. You know what that's like? That's like a tax cut. That's bigger than a tax cut. If Biden got in, you'd be paying $7, $8, $9. Then they'd say, "Get rid of your car.

Regarding the bolded text, it appears (at least at this rate) that Trump will be right yet again. I was, as he said, paying about $2/gal for my gasoline (of course it varies by area and state/local taxes and stuff). In just a bit over one year under Biden, my gasoline expense has now doubled (from $2/gal to $4/gal) with no end in sight. Apparently it is already as high as $7/gal in select areas of the SOTC. #@$#@% Joe Biden!!!! #@$#@% 6uild 6ack 6etter "climate change warrior" Demonkkkrats!!!!

Regarding the underlined, that's right in line with the ultimate goal of attacking people's freedoms and centralizing power/control over said people.

Trump has a pretty good track record, eh?
08-03-2022 22:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
gfm7175 wrote:
On November 2nd of 2020, Donald Trump had some words to say about gas prices... Those words are as follows:

... And you're paying, what, $2 a gallon for your gasoline? That's okay. You know what that's like? That's like a tax cut. That's bigger than a tax cut. If Biden got in, you'd be paying $7, $8, $9. Then they'd say, "Get rid of your car.

Regarding the bolded text, it appears (at least at this rate) that Trump will be right yet again. I was, as he said, paying about $2/gal for my gasoline (of course it varies by area and state/local taxes and stuff). In just a bit over one year under Biden, my gasoline expense has now doubled (from $2/gal to $4/gal) with no end in sight. Apparently it is already as high as $7/gal in select areas of the SOTC. #@$#@% Joe Biden!!!! #@$#@% 6uild 6ack 6etter "climate change warrior" Demonkkkrats!!!!

Regarding the underlined, that's right in line with the ultimate goal of attacking people's freedoms and centralizing power/control over said people.

Biden also said that he was going to cripple the fossil fuel industry which he did in the USA so that now the USA has to beg Iran and Venezuela for oil. So Biden still wants to fund the enemies of the USA. I have rope if needed
09-03-2022 01:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Biden also said that he was going to cripple the fossil fuel industry which he did in the USA so that now the USA has to beg Iran and Venezuela for oil. So Biden still wants to fund the enemies of the USA. I have rope if needed

Now we're going to grease the pockets of terrorists while our southern border is full of holes. God help us all.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
09-03-2022 05:19
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Now we're going to grease the pockets of terrorists while our southern border is full of holes. God help us all.

God help us all is right. It's truly an abomination what the Biden Regime is doing to the States of America.
09-03-2022 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

God helps those who help themselves. So lock and load
10-03-2022 07:27
James_
★★★★★
(2114)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Kind of what Putin is fighting for, your rights.
10-03-2022 07:31
James_
★★★★★
(2114)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Я вас люблю мое по друза. Russians have locked and loaded. Go Putin!!!

Kind of what you guys support, the next Cold War.
Edited on 10-03-2022 07:33
10-03-2022 19:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5192)
Regardless of what is causing fuel prices to rise, at an alarming rate... Why is Biden just point his finger, and making excuses. This isn't our first fuel supply crisis. He knows that prices on pretty much everything else, is soon to follow. Our mumbling, stumbling, hair-sniffing, glory-less leader knows what to expect, and things that work well for past fuel supply crisises. Screw the global crap, and think about America, for once in your miserable, basement-dwelling life.

Russia oil shouldn't be any concern of ours. We have plenty, if Biden cuts back on restrictions and regulations. The same ones that Trump changed, and Joe screwed up his first week of Executive Orders. America and all the other oil-producing countries could fill the demand left by Joe's sanctions on Russian Oil. Joe created the problem, and yet Russia is to blame.
10-03-2022 23:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Я вас люблю мое по друза. Russians have locked and loaded. Go Putin!!!

Kind of what you guys support, the next Cold War.

I like silly people
11-03-2022 08:16
James_
★★★★★
(2114)
Swan wrote:

I like silly people

So are you and Harvey voulez vous couchez c'est toi?
12-03-2022 01:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I like silly people

So are you and Harvey voulez vous couchez c'est toi?

Well there you go again being silly.

Join the debate Donald J. Trump -- gas prices:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A Gas Can Be ing A Barrier012-02-2024 04:51
A Gas Can Be A Barrier104-02-2024 23:11
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Burn Gasoline and Natural Gas To Fight Against Climate Change2504-01-2024 06:33
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact