Remember me
▼ Content

Covid19's future

Covid19's future08-07-2020 23:00
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Most mutations reduce an organism's survival capability or the organism's reproductive capability. In Covid's case the reproductive capabilities seem to have increased (more contagious) but the survival capabilities seem to have decreased (less likely to produce severe disease). Hopefully if covid can't produce severe disease people can defeat it.
Depending on the amount of change of these 2 characteristics (reproductive and survival) there will be either an increased or decreased number of deaths.
Hopefully someone will figure out how to deal with covid. Certainly most of the people on the various media are having a tough time with it.
08-07-2020 23:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14436)
keepit wrote: Hopefully if covid can't produce severe disease people can defeat it.

Your wish has been granted! All people who get the coronaflu defeat it.

I don't know how you did it but thanks for wishing for that.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-07-2020 03:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Most mutations reduce an organism's survival capability or the organism's reproductive capability. In Covid's case the reproductive capabilities seem to have increased (more contagious) but the survival capabilities seem to have decreased (less likely to produce severe disease). Hopefully if covid can't produce severe disease people can defeat it.
Depending on the amount of change of these 2 characteristics (reproductive and survival) there will be either an increased or decreased number of deaths.
Hopefully someone will figure out how to deal with covid. Certainly most of the people on the various media are having a tough time with it.

Well over 90% of the people who have been getting infected, recover, just like any other cold. The news and the government, is focusing on a much smaller segment of the population, that has trouble fighting any infection. Those people are quite valuable to the medical community, as they are in constant need of medical care, and responsible for the bulk of their profits.

There are a lot of viruses floating around, all the time. Most people have had them at one point in their life, and are immune. Immunity simply means you body can fight it off quickly, with minimal symptoms. You still get infected, the virus still reproduces, but doesn't have enough time to spread, most of the time, maybe a whole day.

Every one of us are at risk of dying, everyday. If not an infection, there are a lot of other deadly things. Other humans, or more deadly than any virus, whether by accident, stupidity, or intentionally. Over a thousand babies a day are killed in abortion clinics, just in the United States.
09-07-2020 03:25
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Harvey,
You realize that what you said is that people get sick, doctors treat them and get paid for it. Also you said that people have an immune system. Also, you said that people die from various causes.

I was hoping you were going to say something i didn't know.
09-07-2020 03:35
(14436)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
You realize that what you said is that people get sick, doctors treat them and get paid for it. Also you said that people have an immune system. Also, you said that people die from various causes.

I was hoping you were going to say something i didn't know.

There really isn't anything that you do know. You mistakenly refer to learning as "realizing."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-07-2020 04:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
keepit wrote:

If Covid19 mutates, it is no longer Covid19.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-07-2020 18:54
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
ITN,
You do realize that your semantic arguments mean nothing to the virus?
09-07-2020 20:30
(21612)
keepit wrote:
ITN,
You do realize that your semantic arguments mean nothing to the virus?

Are you saying you speak for a virus now???

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-07-2020 21:18
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I'm saying it's going to do whatever it's going to do regardless of whether you want to call it a nothing sandwich or a whopper with cheese or whoopdeedoo.
09-07-2020 22:37
(14436)
keepit wrote:I'm saying it's going to do whatever it's going to do regardless of whether you want to call it a nothing sandwich or a whopper with cheese or whoopdeedoo.

So you are saying the future will occur ...as opposed to having occurred ... regardless of its label or classification?

That's profound!

09-07-2020 22:56
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
IBD,
You guys are the ones that make the semantics arguments, not me.

What i said about "the virus doesn't care" was a figure of speech. I don't get why you guy don't understand figures of speech. Did you grow up in a different culture than the american culture? I'm not putting down other cultures, just trying to understand.
09-07-2020 23:20
(14436)
keepit wrote:
IBD,
You guys are the ones that make the semantics arguments, not me.

What i said about "the virus doesn't care" was a figure of speech. I don't get why you guy don't understand figures of speech. Did you grow up in a different culture than the american culture? I'm not putting down other cultures, just trying to understand.

keepit, the problem is that you are a moron.

1. All arguments are semantic arguments but you seem to think there are other kinds.
2. You presume that a weak flu virus is the death knell for humanity.
3. You are too stupid to realize that you have fallen for a hoax.
4. You understand nothing of economics, physics or biology but you think you are a genius ... and you won't suffer being corrected by those who know much more than you.

... so yeah, you're right ... it's everyone else's fault.

10-07-2020 02:04
(21612)
keepit wrote:
I'm saying it's going to do whatever it's going to do regardless of whether you want to call it a nothing sandwich or a whopper with cheese or whoopdeedoo.

I'm not calling it anything but a virus. Put down the bong. You are hallucinating again.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 10-07-2020 02:09
10-07-2020 02:08
(21612)
keepit wrote:...deleted lie...Mantras 15c...21d...15c...15b...2...

No argument presented. Semantics fallacies. Word salad.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Covid19's future:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN POWER3109-08-2023 19:29
Climate Change: The Science of Global Warming and Our Energy Future, just $133.79419-02-2023 14:09
Energy and resource crisis in the future36328-08-2022 22:44
CREATING METHANE FROM CAPTURED CARBON DIOXIDE AND THE FUTURE OF CARBON CAPTURE210-10-2021 07:04
The Elites, Secret Controllers & Their Boss Are Mad Because They Cannot Predict The Future Anymore002-08-2021 08:42
Articles
Barack Obama: Securing Our Energy Future
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact