Remember me
▼ Content

Combatting a Climate Liar Denier troll

Combatting a Climate Liar Denier troll31-12-2013 15:50
Colin
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
-
Could someone give me a hand in rebutting this climate denier, who is pestering me ?

+++
Colin: Please answer the following seven questions, and then we can continue: (Obviously you are grasping at straws, and are desperately trying to divert attention away from the evidence that the IPCC is a sham, and a swindle.)
1) Do you not realize that the IPCC is a wolf in sheep's clothing?
2) Have you not looked into how the IPCC is structured and that contrary to claims, it is basically a biased political organization?
3) Did you know that 30% comes from non peer reviewed " grey literature " from Greenpeace and the WWF, among others?
4)Do you also think the middle age warming period didn't exist?
5) Do you think storms have increased in frequency or strength?
6) Do you believe Polar bear populations have decreased or are in danger?
7) Do you know that 30% of the lead authors or co anthers of the IPCC have been affiliated with Greenpeace and the WWF, and many were in their early twenties possessing not even a masters degree when they were appointed?

You needn't rush in answering, but please answer each of my seven questions to help me understand your level of awareness regarding this topic. In any case, I wish you and everyone else reading this a Happy New Year!
+++
01-01-2014 07:24
Nigel2
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
The simple fact is you need to find a viable solution to climate change that DOES NOT take trillions of dollars out of the hard working tax payers pockets and you will bring SO MANY more people into the fight.

Do you realize how skeptical people become when there are suggestions of CAP and Trade, that taxes the picz out of carbon based fuels with no discussion of how that money is to be spent? No studies of what that expenditure will accomplish?

If the EPA wants to try and regulate emissions well ok. But the minute you suggest money for carbon you have just lost a large percentage of potential allies.
04-01-2014 22:10
Nigel2
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
Oh and one more quick note, name calling and questioning peoples motives is also not helpful. Oh and while you are at it. Google "source of 97% of scientists" Or Google "Doran survey"
05-05-2014 05:28
Kano
☆☆☆☆☆
(23)
I think you have major problems here, as much of what he says is true, exaggerated maybe, but basically correct.
09-08-2014 05:32
warmair
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Her are a set of answers for you Colin
Colin wrote:
(Obviously you are grasping at straws, and are desperately trying to divert attention away from the evidence that the IPCC is a sham, and a swindle.)

The job of the IPCC is simply to review the science suggesting it is anything else is simply daft conspiracy theory.
1) Do you not realize that the IPCC is a wolf in sheep's clothing?

What evidence do you have for such a claim ? What sinister motives do you attach to them?
2) Have you not looked into how the IPCC is structured and that contrary to claims, it is basically a biased political organization?

Because an organisation is set up by governments does not mean it has a political agenda.
http://www.ipcc.ch/organization/organization_structure.shtml

3) Did you know that 30% comes from non peer reviewed " grey literature " from Greenpeace and the WWF, among others?

Again a wild claim where is the evidence? see link above.
4)Do you also think the middle age warming period didn't exist?

The warming period during the middle ages was fragmented and there is no evidence to show it was global.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/medieval-warm-period.htm

5) Do you think storms have increased in frequency or strength?

In frequency no but in strength yes, but more to the point extreme weather events have become much more frequent such as heat waves and severe flooding events.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/hurricanes-global-warming-intermediate.htm

6) Do you believe Polar bear populations have decreased or are in danger?

http://www.skepticalscience.com/polar-bears-global-warming.htm

7) Do you know that 30% of the lead authors or co anthers of the IPCC have been affiliated with Greenpeace and the WWF, and many were in their early twenties possessing not even a masters degree when they were appointed?

I like to see some evidence for the claim, but even if it is true which I doubt, so what?
While at it you might ask him how many 100 of trillions of dollars the fossil fuel companies stand to lose if we stop buying them ?
Good luck

Join the debate Combatting a Climate Liar Denier troll:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Troll Songs and Quote identification contest6011-01-2024 04:10
Definition of a Troll5627-11-2023 13:07
Aesop's Fables - The Troll Who Cried Dead Barrier Reef804-09-2022 00:00
Ye Bible Troll Speaketh4124-04-2022 20:24
Go Fund Me pitch for troll-infested website vermin eradication program manual6022-04-2022 16:56
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact