Remember me
▼ Content

Climate Justice Demands an End to Abortion

Climate Justice Demands an End to Abortion02-12-2022 17:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Appalling discoveries by the IPCC have revealed that the carbon footprint for abortion causes a climate acceleration far beyond what was previously feared. Scientists working closely with the Mauna Loa observatory discovered that once you consider all the infrastructure needed for just one abortion, the carbon footprint is sufficient for twenty thermal feedbacks or more, and will wind up causing several climate forcings over the Atlantic ocean, each one threatening extreme weather.

If the mother is pregnant with twins, it becomes twice as bad.

Fortunately there are organizations that are researching carbon-neutral options to abortion. The most promising and certainly the most renewable and sustainable option is known within the industry as "childbirth."

The IPCC has shown conclusively with high confidence that NARAL's reckless abortion agenda is not sustainable and will cause the cataclysmic destruction of the planet within the next thirty years. We must transition to sustainable climate activity. The time to act is now. We can't afford even the smallest acceleration in extreme weather. All abortions must be ceased until we have cooled earth to pre-industrial levels.

We can't be allowing the world's biggest offenders off the hook. We need to hold all nations accountable for their destruction of our common Climate.

Abortions per 1,000 women:

Russia - 53.7 (2004)
Vietnam - 35.2 (2000)
Kazakhstan - 35.0 (2004)
Estonia - 33.3 (2005)
Belarus - 31.7 (2004)
Romania - 27.8 (2004)
Ukraine - 27.5 (2004)
Latvia - 27.3 (2004)
Cuba - 24.8 (2004)
China - 24.0 (1998)
02-12-2022 20:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Appalling discoveries by the IPCC have revealed that the carbon footprint for abortion causes a climate acceleration far beyond what was previously feared. Scientists working closely with the Mauna Loa observatory discovered that once you consider all the infrastructure needed for just one abortion, the carbon footprint is sufficient for twenty thermal feedbacks or more, and will wind up causing several climate forcings over the Atlantic ocean, each one threatening extreme weather.

If the mother is pregnant with twins, it becomes twice as bad.

Fortunately there are organizations that are researching carbon-neutral options to abortion. The most promising and certainly the most renewable and sustainable option is known within the industry as "childbirth."

The IPCC has shown conclusively with high confidence that NARAL's reckless abortion agenda is not sustainable and will cause the cataclysmic destruction of the planet within the next thirty years. We must transition to sustainable climate activity. The time to act is now. We can't afford even the smallest acceleration in extreme weather. All abortions must be ceased until we have cooled earth to pre-industrial levels.

We can't be allowing the world's biggest offenders off the hook. We need to hold all nations accountable for their destruction of our common Climate.

Abortions per 1,000 women:

Russia - 53.7 (2004)
Vietnam - 35.2 (2000)
Kazakhstan - 35.0 (2004)
Estonia - 33.3 (2005)
Belarus - 31.7 (2004)
Romania - 27.8 (2004)
Ukraine - 27.5 (2004)
Latvia - 27.3 (2004)
Cuba - 24.8 (2004)
China - 24.0 (1998)

You are proof that abortion needs to be legal

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-12-2022 18:31
(14414)
Swan wrote:You are the 80-proof portion that is aged in oak barrels

I may be a little darker and smoother, but when you use me to make custard, the proof is in the pudding.
05-12-2022 20:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

I may be a little darker and smoother, but when you use me to make custard, the proof is in the pudding.

Time to barf for me

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

06-12-2022 04:32
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Time to barf for me

You want me to barf for you? Smooth or chunky?
06-12-2022 05:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Time to barf for me

You are really showcasing your intellectual side

ULTRA MAGA

06-12-2022 18:11
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Time to barf for me

Nope, that's my customer service side. You want me to barf for you, I ask "How high?!" If you need a high-pressure fountain, I can make arrangements.

No job is too small or too big.
06-12-2022 18:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Time to barf for me

Nope, that's my customer service side. You want me to barf for you, I ask "How high?!" If you need a high-pressure fountain, I can make arrangements.

Actually, what you want is for me to join you in your obscene behavioral personality disorder, and unfortunately with my being so completely psychologically stable I cannot participate in your barfing contest. However I respect your right to use your barfing comments to secure a mate who shares your most intimate needs.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 06-12-2022 18:58
07-12-2022 00:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Time to barf for me

Actually, what you want...

Spamming. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-12-2022 01:05
(14414)
Swan wrote:Actually, what you want is for me to join you in your obscene behavioral personality disorder,

No, no, no ... not the behavioral personality disorder. I want you to join in my non-behavioral personality disorder. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Join the debate Climate Justice Demands an End to Abortion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Jimmy Hoffa's body may be located which will mean the end of World Hunger and climate change both001-11-2023 20:25
Only New Central Bank Type Appear Can End Global Currency War325-07-2023 22:50
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End113-07-2023 20:47
The Best Public Way To End The COVID Pandemic Is Using Climate Change Reason625-04-2023 19:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact