Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change questionnaire

Page 1 of 3123>
Climate change questionnaire13-11-2019 12:03
TomFines
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8-cJbJ3jrcyxYDFGY71I_OIx5W0RW1So1bkUPDEYaM4omUA/viewform?usp=sf_link-

This is a link to my survey that I have created as part of my A-Level Geography coursework, I would be very grateful if you could complete it honestly and truthfully, it will only take you 5 minutes.

Thank you.
13-11-2019 17:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14440)
TomFines wrote:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8-cJbJ3jrcyxYDFGY71I_OIx5W0RW1So1bkUPDEYaM4omUA/viewform?usp=sf_link-

This is a link to my survey that I have created as part of my A-Level Geography coursework, I would be very grateful if you could complete it honestly and truthfully, it will only take you 5 minutes.

Thank you.

I have a bunch of bad news for you.

1) The Climate Change religion has nothing to do with geography.
2) Your survey only applies to believers in the Climate Change religion as it is designed to ascertain their level of belief.
3) Your survey cannot have any practical value whatsoever until you unambiguously define "Climate" and "Climate Change." One would have thought that these unambiguous definitions would have been the very first words on your survey but they are, in fact, nowhere to be found. This might be the reason so few people are taking your survey.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-11-2019 12:19
TomFines
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
I disagree with you completely:
1. The definition of geography is: "the study of the physical features of the earth and its atmosphere, and of human activity as it affects and is affected by these, including the distribution of populations and resources and political and economic activities.", and as the climate is a feature of the Earth's atmosphere, climate change is definitely a feature of geography
2. This isn't correct, for every question there is option for a climate skeptic to fill in, and anyway a level of belief could be none at all
3. I find it very hard to believe that these days people cannot understand the words "CLIMATE CHANGE", and also I have over 100 responses.
14-11-2019 17:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14440)
TomFines wrote:
I disagree with you completely:
1. The definition of geography is: "the study of the physical features of the earth and its atmosphere, and of human activity as it affects and is affected by these, including the distribution of populations and resources and political and economic activities.", and as the climate is a feature of the Earth's atmosphere, climate change is definitely a feature of geography
2. This isn't correct, for every question there is option for a climate skeptic to fill in, and anyway a level of belief could be none at all
3. I find it very hard to believe that these days people cannot understand the words "CLIMATE CHANGE", and also I have over 100 responses.

I have more bad news for you. It is not a matter of opinion. Geography is not demographics. Geography is about the earth and not about humans. I am great at geography; I can tell you where Cairo is but not where the Egyptian President likes to eat. Human activity falls under demographics and social studies, not geography.

More bad news, there are no "Climate Skeptics" until there is a definition of "Climate" and "Climate Change." The fact that you do not grasp this basic concept should be your big red flag that you are just a missionary for a relgion. Of course religions fail to define their deities and their ecclesiastical terminology.

Most diehard religious fanatics such as yourself cannot fathom why others don't "understand" their faith. Obviously the Climate Change message is very clear and personal to you, but you have shown that you cannot express it clearly to save your life. I suppose I could ask you AGAIN for unambiguous falsifiable definitions of "Climate" and "Climate Change" just as I would of anyone seeking to discuss, say, physics ... but you well know that you have a religion on your hands and that those terms cannot be defined formally and falsifiably.

I will let you in on a little wisdom. Any person who believes in either Global Warming, Climate Change or Greenhouse Effect is either scientifically illiterate or is a flat-out science denier. I'd be happy to start with you if you like. Then we can address any and all people you wish to bring to this forum to be cross-examined.

It'll be an eye-opener for you, I guarantee it.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-11-2019 02:26
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
TomFines wrote:

Thank you.

Just took your survey. You realize of course that coming to a site like this will certainly not give you a population average, even for Trump voters (as are all of the deniers here).

Don't mind IBD. He has one mission here and it's to end debate entirely.

Note that every point he raises isn't actually to debate the issue, it's to debate if you may speak to it all. Of course geography has a tremendous amount to do with climate and of course climate change is easily understood, the definition anyway, by everyone but ITN/IBD.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
Edited on 15-11-2019 02:27
15-11-2019 04:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21616)
tmiddles wrote:
TomFines wrote:

Thank you.

Just took your survey. You realize of course that coming to a site like this will certainly not give you a population average, even for Trump voters (as are all of the deniers here).

Don't mind IBD. He has one mission here and it's to end debate entirely.
What are you debating? What arguments are you presenting?
tmiddles wrote:
Note that every point he raises isn't actually to debate the issue, it's to debate if you may speak to it all. Of course geography has a tremendous amount to do with climate and of course climate change is easily understood, the definition anyway, by everyone but ITN/IBD.

Define 'climate change'. You have not defined it yet. Define 'global warming'. You have not defined it yet.

Climate is not a geographical feature. It has nothing to do with climate.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-11-2019 12:34
TomF1
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
TomFines wrote:

Thank you.

Global warming is the long-term rise in the average temperature of the Earth's climate system. It is a major aspect of climate change, and has been demonstrated by direct temperature measurements and by measurements of various effects of the warming.[1][2] The terms global warming and climate change are often used interchangeably.[3] However, speaking more accurately, global warming denotes the mainly human-caused increase in global surface temperatures and its projected continuation,[4] but climate change includes both global warming and its effects, such as changes in precipitation.[5] While there have been prehistoric periods of global warming,[6] many observed changes since the mid-20th century have been unprecedented over decades to millennia.[1][7]

The effects of global warming include rising sea levels, regional changes in precipitation, more frequent extreme weather events such as heat waves, and expansion of deserts.[13] Ocean acidification is also caused by greenhouse gas emissions and is commonly grouped with these effects even though it is not driven by temperature. Surface temperature increases are greatest in the Arctic, which has contributed to the retreat of glaciers, permafrost, and sea ice. Overall, higher temperatures bring more rain and snowfall, but for some regions droughts and wildfires increase instead.[14] Climate change threatens to diminish crop yields, harming food security, and rising sea levels may flood coastal infrastructure and force the abandonment of many coastal cities.[15] Environmental impacts include the extinction or relocation of many species as their ecosystems change, most immediately the environments of coral reefs,[16] mountains, and the Arctic.
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
― Oscar Wilde
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
― Albert Einstein
"So many books, so little time."
― Frank Zappa
"There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then."
― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
"The very essence of romance is uncertainty."
― Oscar Wilde
"If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
― C.S. Lewis
"Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart."
― Mahatma Gandhi

Edited on 15-11-2019 12:54
15-11-2019 13:00
thomasistrouble1
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Plants do need carbon dioxide (CO2) to live. Plants and forests remove and store away huge amounts of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere each year. But the problem is, there's only so much carbon dioxide they can absorb and this amount is getting less, as more and more forests are cut down across the world, largely to produce our food.

Let's be clear, CO2 itself does not cause problems. It's part of the natural global ecosystem. The problem is the quantity of CO2 that's being produced by us as humans; there hasn't been this level of CO2 in the atmosphere for 800,000 years.

The only reason there is climate change is because of china this is because communists are advocating climate change to take over the capitalists and communists want to bring climate change to save us all

"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist." - Indira Gandhi

"How did the ice.. get in the bottle??" - Imran Hussein

"Thats a bit Fishy.." - Dominic G Hayes (Creator of the Feren OS operating system)

"I was wrong. I wasn't eating ghouls. I'm the one who was being eaten." - Kaneki

"Don't care" - Samuel L Johnson
15-11-2019 14:22
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
what climate change xd
15-11-2019 14:30
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
Dom_Hayes_420 wrote:
what climate change xd

How do i delete mesagges
15-11-2019 14:33
thomasistrouble1
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Dom_Hayes_420 wrote:
what climate change xd

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ur wrong
15-11-2019 14:34
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
thomasistrouble1 wrote:
Dom_Hayes_420 wrote:
what climate change xd

bro this u
15-11-2019 14:36
thomasistrouble1
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
ening huh??? i guess ur suptid after all lOL
Edited on 15-11-2019 14:38
15-11-2019 14:37
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
[img][/img]
thomasistrouble1 wrote:
Dom_Hayes_420 wrote:
thomasistrouble1 wrote:
Dom_Hayes_420 wrote:
what climate change xd

bro this u

if climate change isn't real how is this happening huh??? i guess ur suptid after all lOL

Edit: YO BRO HOW FISH SO BIG
Attached image:

Edited on 15-11-2019 14:38
15-11-2019 16:08
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
bros you going to reply or u scared little mouse innit. squeek squeek squeek!!
15-11-2019 16:11
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
IBdaMann wrote:
TomFines wrote:

Thank you.

I have a bunch of bad news for you.

1) The Climate Change religion has nothing to do with geography.
2) Your survey only applies to believers in the Climate Change religion as it is designed to ascertain their level of belief.
3) Your survey cannot have any practical value whatsoever until you unambiguously define "Climate" and "Climate Change." One would have thought that these unambiguous definitions would have been the very first words on your survey but they are, in fact, nowhere to be found. This might be the reason so few people are taking your survey.

bro you kinda cringe ngl. think ur like 40 year old boomer lookin l4d2 nice man
15-11-2019 16:37
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
Thomas fines smash you puny human
;
15-11-2019 16:41
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
Thus, to conclude my epic battle with you imbeciles, one must declare that in reality, climate change really is not actually real as it is just the made up balderdash of thomas fines!
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
Thus, to conclude my epic battle with you imbeciles, one must declare that in reality, climate change really is not actually real as it is just the made up balderdash of thomas fines!
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
sorry to destroy you guys so hard xoxoxoxoxoxoxo lots of love - thomas fines hater, dom hayes 420 xd xd xd xd blaze my dude

Edited on 15-11-2019 16:42
15-11-2019 17:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
thomasistrouble1 wrote:
Plants do need carbon dioxide (CO2) to live. Plants and forests remove and store away huge amounts of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere each year. But the problem is, there's only so much carbon dioxide they can absorb and this amount is getting less, as more and more forests are cut down across the world, largely to produce our food.

Let's be clear, CO2 itself does not cause problems. It's part of the natural global ecosystem. The problem is the quantity of CO2 that's being produced by us as humans; there hasn't been this level of CO2 in the atmosphere for 800,000 years.

The only reason there is climate change is because of china this is because communists are advocating climate change to take over the capitalists and communists want to bring climate change to save us all

"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist." - Indira Gandhi

"How did the ice.. get in the bottle??" - Imran Hussein

"Thats a bit Fishy.." - Dominic G Hayes (Creator of the Feren OS operating system)

"I was wrong. I wasn't eating ghouls. I'm the one who was being eaten." - Kaneki

"Don't care" - Samuel L Johnson

I' m glad to see that you are aware that plants and trees need CO2. Are you aware of how much CO2 plants require to do their very best? It's been studied quite a but, for a very long time. For most, it ranges from 700-1200 ppm, and most commercial greenhouses these days augment CO2. Plants grow faster, healthier, and yield considerably more.

Plants are key to survival of all life on this planet. All life is based on carbon molecules, but on plants extract carbon directly from the environment, CO2. Without CO2, there could be no life on this planet, no plants, and no carbon in our diets, no carbon to make up the key molecules for life.

Plants do very poorly at 180 ppm, barely do well enough to mature and reproduce, not much food potential for anything else. At 150 ppm, all plants die, just not enough to support their own life. If you check the CO2 monitoring stations that offer online readings, you'll note, that CO2 isn't spread evenly across the globe. And there is significant seasonal variance. 50 ppm and more at times. The IPCC target, is to reduce atmospheric CO2, to 280 ppm. Not much of a margin of error, to protect our only source of dietary carbon. Plant stop storing food, and only produce enough to survive at 170 ppm. Any less, and they are survive off what they've managed to store. When that runs out, weeks, they die, we all die.

We can live with climate changes, and adapt to many severe and extreme conditions. But, we can't go long without food.

Analogs, and proxies data, are a lot of guessing and speculation. There isn't a high level of precious, as to time, and quality of data. These make them useless, in the context of climate change. The margin of error is huge, compared to the 1 degree Celsius being tracked. CO2 wasn't monitored until 1960. Standardized temperature started being monitored in 1886. Those both started with few stations, but more added over the years. Placement of the stations effect the annual average. There is also a considerable margin of error, that exceeds the 1 degree Celsius being observed. Climate change is only plausible on paper, but not verified in real world tests. It's our first inter-glacial, we don't actually know what is normal.

We do know, and have tested many times, what levels of CO2 is best for plant growth, and how low we can go, before they die. You can search the internet, and find many such studies, even get ads for greenhouse CO2 augmentation equipment. You can find studies about how little CO2 plants need to exist. You can even do the experiments yourself, at home. This is a solid science, no question, no debate.

Climate change isn't so solid, the outcome, speculation, subjective, really not known. Comes down to guessing, and faith, and certainly no sure thing. The early predictions failed to manifest, the sea levels haven't risen, the ice caps haven't completely melted, arctic ice is still there, comes back every winter. Only lost one glacier. Tropical cyclones haven't increased in frequency or intensity, even with the changes made in measurements and naming of storms. California wildfires, and a few other areas are more destructive, than in the past, but directly related to reduced preventive measures an managing. They don't do prescribed burns, do to air quality legislation, which use to remove a lot of the dry underbrush during the wet seasons, which is the main fuel of wildfires.
15-11-2019 19:18
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Best thread ever in the history of climate debate forum!

You kids should stay, But be warned you that you will fail science and end up flipping burgers or something if you get
help with your homework from this place x
15-11-2019 20:00
(21616)
TomF1 wrote:
TomFines wrote:

Thank you.

Global warming is the long-term rise in the average temperature of the Earth's climate system.

So 'global warming' is defined as 'global warming'. Circular definition. Try again.
TomF1 wrote:
It is a major aspect of climate change, and has been demonstrated by direct temperature measurements and by measurements of various effects of the warming.

Define 'climate change'. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Assigning 'effects' to an undefined phrase is just religion.
TomF1 wrote:
[1][2] The terms global warming and climate change are often used interchangeably.[3]

So their synonyms? How do you define 'climate change' using an undefined phrase 'global warming'? When is this warming? From when to when? Why are those two times significant? Why are any other two times not significant? How are you measuring the temperature of the Earth? We don't have anywhere near enough thermometers.
TomF1 wrote:
However, speaking more accurately, global warming denotes the mainly human-caused increase in global surface temperatures and its projected continuation,

The surface temperatures of Earth are unknown. How can you project what you do not know? Define 'global warming'.
TomF1 wrote:
[4] but climate change includes both global warming and its effects,

Circular definitions. You can't define 'climate change' as <undefined> and its <undefined effects>. This is called a buzzword fallacy.
TomF1 wrote:
such as changes in precipitation.

Precipitation changes all the time. It's one aspect of what we call 'weather'.
TomF1 wrote:
[5] While there have been prehistoric periods of global warming,

Define 'global warming'. Define 'climate change'. You still have not managed to define either phrase.
TomF1 wrote:
[6] many observed changes since the mid-20th century have been unprecedented over decades to millennia.[1][7]

Undefined time frame. Decades to millennia?? Define 'unprecedented. Who was observing the entire Earth of weather a thousand years ago??
TomF1 wrote:
The effects of global warming include rising sea levels,

What rising sea levels? We built an airport during WW2 in the Maldives, a spit of sand out in the Pacific Ocean. They are still there. The ocean hasn't consumed them? It's not possible to measure a global sea level. There is no valid reference point. Land moves, you see. It even has a tide like the oceans.
TomF1 wrote:
regional changes in precipitation,

Define 'regional'. How big is this 'region'? What is so different from 'weather'? How are you measuring precipitation in this 'region'? It's only possible to measure precipitation in a 1 inch square rain gauge.
TomF1 wrote:
more frequent extreme weather events such as heat waves,

Define 'heat wave'. What do consider a 'heat wave', quantitatively? How are you measuring them? Who was measuring them 1000 years ago?
TomF1 wrote:
and expansion of deserts.

Deserts aren't expanding. They occur in the same place as always and for the same reason.
TomF1 wrote:
[13] Ocean acidification

Ocean water is alkaline. It is not possible to acidify an alkaline. See acid-base chemistry.
TomF1 wrote:
is also caused by greenhouse gas emissions

Define 'greenhouse gas'. Describe the 'greenhouse effect' without violating the 1st or 2nd laws of thermodynamics or the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
TomF1 wrote:
and is commonly grouped with these effects even though it is not driven by temperature.

What 'effects'?? You haven't defined 'climate change' or 'global warming' yet!
TomF1 wrote:
Surface temperature increases are greatest in the Arctic,

No one is measuring the temperature of the Arctic. There are not enough thermometers there.
TomF1 wrote:
which has contributed to the retreat of glaciers,

What about the advancing ones?
TomF1 wrote:
permafrost,

Permafrost melts on the surface anyway every summer. It's the underlying soil that stays cold, and it isn't melting.
TomF1 wrote:
and sea ice.

The winter Arctic ice extent has been growing the last few years. In 2014, the Antarctic winter ice extent was the largest ever recorded. These go up and down as part of normal variance.
TomF1 wrote:
Overall, higher temperatures bring more rain and snowfall,

How is 'higher temperature', and 'rain and snowfall' being measured. I will call this argument 1.
TomF1 wrote:
but for some regions droughts and wildfires increase instead.

Define 'drought'. The only reason wildfire is increasing in California is because ecologists prevent anyone from removing brush and dead wood like they used to. I will call this argument 2.

You are now locked in paradox. You are now attempting to assign conflicting 'effects' to the same 'cause' (whatever those 'effects' actually are, or whatever that 'cause' actually is).

Arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational. You must clear the paradox by choosing 1 or 2. It can't be both!
TomF1 wrote:
[14] Climate change threatens to diminish crop yields,

We grow more food than ever. What is diminished? Define 'climate change'.
TomF1 wrote:
harming food security,

We grow more food than ever. There is no such thing as 'food security'.
TomF1 wrote:
and rising sea levels may flood coastal infrastructure and force the abandonment of many coastal cities.[15]

The only cities flooding are those on sinking land or silting up river deltas. It is not possible to measure global sea level. There is no valid reference point.
TomF1 wrote:
Environmental impacts include the extinction or relocation of many species as their ecosystems change,

Which ones? Define 'ecosystem change'. Define how this relates to an undefined phrase? Define 'climate change'.
TomF1 wrote:
most immediately the environments of coral reefs,

A coral reef isn't an environment. It is a reef. It simply is.
TomF1 wrote:
16] mountains,

A mountain is not an environment. It is a mountain. it simply is.
TomF1 wrote:
and the Arctic.

The Arctic is not an environment. It simply is.
...removed unrelated material...
[/quote]

You seem to make use of a lot of meaningless buzzwords, assumed measurements that were never done, and conclusions based on these meaningless buzzwords and void of data.

* It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. There are not enough thermometers.
* It is not possible to use satellites to measure absolute temperatures. The emissivity of Earth is unknown.
* It is not possible to measure a global sea level using reference points that move.
* It is not possible to measure global precipitation or even 'regional' precipitation, unless that 'region' is the size of the 1 inch square rain gauge opening.
* It is possible to measure the size and relative strength of hurricanes. That data is stored at the National Hurricane Center. It shows there has been no increase in the frequency or strength of storms overall.
* It is not possible to measure the temperature of anything much beyond where a thermometer is located. Temperatures can vary as much as 20 deg F per mile. If you are going to try to use statistical math to calculate a global temperature at any given moment, you must:
1) use raw data free of bias. No cooked data allowed. Bias sources for temperature are time and location grouping. Their effects must be eliminated. Readings must be at the same time (by the same authority) and thermometers must be uniformly spaced.
2) publish that raw data, who collected it, when it was collected, and the instrumentation used to collect it.
3) select from that raw data by randN (same random number as found in playing cards).
4) declare the variance used.
5) normalize that selection by paired randR (same random number on two or more dice).
6) calculate mean, and calculate margin of error. Both numbers are required to give the summary any meaning.
* Statistical math is not capable of prediction normally inherent in mathematics due to its use of random numbers. It can only summarize past or present data. Each summary is independent of all other summaries, even if the same data and variance source is used.
* It IS possible to measure ice extent using satellites. The winter ice extent (square miles of polar ice) is in a database at the National Snow and Ice data center in Colorado. It shows the Arctic has been growing the last few years. It is not possible to measure the thickness of this ice.
* It is not possible to measure the total snow and ice on Earth. That changes by the minute due to weather.
* It is not possible to measure global precipitation. That changes by the minute due to weather.
* It is not possible to measure the pH of the ocean. It is possible to measure the pH of a sample of water though. pH varies from place to place in the ocean. We don't know by how much.
* it is not possible to measure a global CO2 concentration in the atmosphere. CO2 is not uniformly distributed in the atmosphere. We don't have enough stations, and they are on the surface.
* No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth simply by being there. It is not possible to create energy out of nothing (1st law of thermodynamics). Assuming the same Sun output, the temperature of the Earth is the same. It cannot change due to some magick gas.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-11-2019 20:41
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Into the Night wrote:
TomF1 wrote:
TomFines wrote:

Thank you.

Global warming is the long-term rise in the average temperature of the Earth's climate system.

So 'global warming' is defined as 'global warming'. Circular definition. Try again.
TomF1 wrote:
It is a major aspect of climate change, and has been demonstrated by direct temperature measurements and by measurements of various effects of the warming.

Define 'climate change'. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Assigning 'effects' to an undefined phrase is just religion.
TomF1 wrote:
[1][2] The terms global warming and climate change are often used interchangeably.[3]

So their synonyms? How do you define 'climate change' using an undefined phrase 'global warming'? When is this warming? From when to when? Why are those two times significant? Why are any other two times not significant? How are you measuring the temperature of the Earth? We don't have anywhere near enough thermometers.
TomF1 wrote:
However, speaking more accurately, global warming denotes the mainly human-caused increase in global surface temperatures and its projected continuation,

The surface temperatures of Earth are unknown. How can you project what you do not know? Define 'global warming'.
TomF1 wrote:

Circular definitions. You can't define 'climate change' as <undefined> and its <undefined effects>. This is called a buzzword fallacy.
TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

Define 'global warming'. Define 'climate change'. You still have not managed to define either phrase.
TomF1 wrote:
[6] many observed changes since the mid-20th century have been unprecedented over decades to millennia.[1][7]

Undefined time frame. Decades to millennia?? Define 'unprecedented. Who was observing the entire Earth of weather a thousand years ago??
TomF1 wrote:

What rising sea levels? We built an airport during WW2 in the Maldives, a spit of sand out in the Pacific Ocean. They are still there. The ocean hasn't consumed them? It's not possible to measure a global sea level. There is no valid reference point. Land moves, you see. It even has a tide like the oceans.
TomF1 wrote:

Define 'regional'. How big is this 'region'? What is so different from 'weather'? How are you measuring precipitation in this 'region'? It's only possible to measure precipitation in a 1 inch square rain gauge.
TomF1 wrote:

Define 'heat wave'. What do consider a 'heat wave', quantitatively? How are you measuring them? Who was measuring them 1000 years ago?
TomF1 wrote:

Deserts aren't expanding. They occur in the same place as always and for the same reason.
TomF1 wrote:
[13] Ocean acidification

Ocean water is alkaline. It is not possible to acidify an alkaline. See acid-base chemistry.
TomF1 wrote:

Define 'greenhouse gas'. Describe the 'greenhouse effect' without violating the 1st or 2nd laws of thermodynamics or the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
TomF1 wrote:
and is commonly grouped with these effects even though it is not driven by temperature.

TomF1 wrote:

No one is measuring the temperature of the Arctic. There are not enough thermometers there.
TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
permafrost,

Permafrost melts on the surface anyway every summer. It's the underlying soil that stays cold, and it isn't melting.
TomF1 wrote:
and sea ice.

The winter Arctic ice extent has been growing the last few years. In 2014, the Antarctic winter ice extent was the largest ever recorded. These go up and down as part of normal variance.
TomF1 wrote:

How is 'higher temperature', and 'rain and snowfall' being measured. I will call this argument 1.
TomF1 wrote:

Define 'drought'. The only reason wildfire is increasing in California is because ecologists prevent anyone from removing brush and dead wood like they used to. I will call this argument 2.

You are now locked in paradox. You are now attempting to assign conflicting 'effects' to the same 'cause' (whatever those 'effects' actually are, or whatever that 'cause' actually is).

Arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational. You must clear the paradox by choosing 1 or 2. It can't be both!
TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
harming food security,

TomF1 wrote:
and rising sea levels may flood coastal infrastructure and force the abandonment of many coastal cities.[15]

The only cities flooding are those on sinking land or silting up river deltas. It is not possible to measure global sea level. There is no valid reference point.
TomF1 wrote:
Environmental impacts include the extinction or relocation of many species as their ecosystems change,

Which ones? Define 'ecosystem change'. Define how this relates to an undefined phrase? Define 'climate change'.
TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
16] mountains,

TomF1 wrote:
and the Arctic.

You seem to make use of a lot of meaningless buzzwords, assumed measurements that were never done, and conclusions based on these meaningless buzzwords and void of data.

* It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. There are not enough thermometers.
* It is not possible to use satellites to measure absolute temperatures. The emissivity of Earth is unknown.
* It is not possible to measure a global sea level using reference points that move.
* It is not possible to measure global precipitation or even 'regional' precipitation, unless that 'region' is the size of the 1 inch square rain gauge opening.
* It is possible to measure the size and relative strength of hurricanes. That data is stored at the National Hurricane Center. It shows there has been no increase in the frequency or strength of storms overall.
* It is not possible to measure the temperature of anything much beyond where a thermometer is located. Temperatures can vary as much as 20 deg F per mile. If you are going to try to use statistical math to calculate a global temperature at any given moment, you must:
1) use raw data free of bias. No cooked data allowed. Bias sources for temperature are time and location grouping. Their effects must be eliminated. Readings must be at the same time (by the same authority) and thermometers must be uniformly spaced.
2) publish that raw data, who collected it, when it was collected, and the instrumentation used to collect it.
3) select from that raw data by randN (same random number as found in playing cards).
5) normalize that selection by paired randR (same random number on two or more dice).
6) calculate mean, and calculate margin of error. Both numbers are required to give the summary any meaning.
* Statistical math is not capable of prediction normally inherent in mathematics due to its use of random numbers. It can only summarize past or present data. Each summary is independent of all other summaries, even if the same data and variance source is used.
* It IS possible to measure ice extent using satellites. The winter ice extent (square miles of polar ice) is in a database at the National Snow and Ice data center in Colorado. It shows the Arctic has been growing the last few years. It is not possible to measure the thickness of this ice.
* It is not possible to measure the total snow and ice on Earth. That changes by the minute due to weather.
* It is not possible to measure global precipitation. That changes by the minute due to weather.
* It is not possible to measure the pH of the ocean. It is possible to measure the pH of a sample of water though. pH varies from place to place in the ocean. We don't know by how much.
* it is not possible to measure a global CO2 concentration in the atmosphere. CO2 is not uniformly distributed in the atmosphere. We don't have enough stations, and they are on the surface.
* No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth simply by being there. It is not possible to create energy out of nothing (1st law of thermodynamics). Assuming the same Sun output, the temperature of the Earth is the same. It cannot change due to some magick gas.[/quote]

It must take ages to go through everyone's post like that, imagine what you could achieve if you used your energy for something constructive.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
15-11-2019 20:53
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
spot wrote:
Best thread ever in the history of climate debate forum!

You kids should stay, But be warned you that you will fail science and end up flipping burgers or something if you get
help with your homework from this place x

Would you like fries with that or want to Super Size your order?
15-11-2019 20:59
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Dom_Hayes_420 wrote:

There are different types of climate change. The Dust Bowl in the 1930s was the result of man made climate change. In that region, the grasses that helped to keep the ground moist were plowed under. The rainfall wasn't sufficient to compensate and they did not know about the Ogallala Aquifer.
Proof that man can take arable land and make it worthless because they changed the climate. And it's happening today in the US west of the Mississippi River. Heard about wildfires in California? The ground is lacking in water.
15-11-2019 22:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
https://www.wftv.com/amp/news/local/taxpayers-will-be-responsible-when-florida-s-springs-run-dry/1008282478
Taxpayers will be responsible for bill when Florida's springs run dry
By: Christopher Heath
Posted: Nov 13, 2019 04:53 PM EST
Updated: Nov 14, 2019 05:16 AM EST

Video
ORLANDO, Fla. - Florida gives its water away for free to residents and companies who then bottle it and sell it to the highest bidder.

Taxpayers are then left to foot the bill to replace it.

Channel 9's investigative reporter Christopher Heath discovered when the springs run dry, taxpayers fork over millions to repair the damage.

"We made an investment in the well because we wanted to make our landscaping nice," said Don Phillips, a resident in Lake County.

Phillips has a direct source for inexpensive water, a backyard well.

"A lot of us put wells in when the water started going up," Phillips said.

Florida's water is a public resource by law, meaning it exists for residents to use it for free.

Private companies and private individuals get Florida's free water and sell it for a profit.

Dr. Bob Knight is the executive director of the Florida Springs Institute.

Over the years, Knight's watched as companies from Nestle to Niagara have tapped into the water supply to turn a profit.

"That's a good deal if you can get it. That's a very good deal but it's a bad deal for the people of Florida," Knight said. "Even Silver Springs, Florida's first tourist attraction is not immune from pumping, just feet from where I'm standing, water is pumped out. The water then travels about a quarter-mile to this tower where the trucks line up to take the water away."

"We treat it like it's infinite, and it's not. It's a fixed amount that we get each year," Knight said.

When the springs are taxed from the withdrawals, taxpayers will be responsible.

In 2018, the Legislature set aside $50 million for springs restoration

"The water bottling companies are profiting off the free water that the public is giving them," Knight said.

In the northeast part of Central Florida, covered by the Saint John's river water management district, five companies have permits totaling 800 million gallons a year.

While that is just a small fraction of total usage, it is still, water that is given away, to be sold.

Channel 9 reached out to various water companies but did not hear back.

Some states, like Connecticut and Maine, collect fees for bottle water.

A decade ago, Florida considered a similar fee structure, but that idea failed and has not been brought back.

People exploit natural resources all the time, for profit...
15-11-2019 22:18
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
think u just mad bro
15-11-2019 22:19
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
Can you guys just do his god damn questionaire
15-11-2019 22:29
(21616)
spot wrote:
It must take ages to go through everyone's post like that, imagine what you could achieve if you used your energy for something constructive.

YALIFNAP

The Parrot Killer

15-11-2019 22:31
TomF1
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
spot wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
TomF1 wrote:
TomFines wrote:

Thank you.

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
[13] Ocean acidification

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
permafrost,

TomF1 wrote:
and sea ice.

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
harming food security,

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
16] mountains,

TomF1 wrote:
and the Arctic.

* No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth simply by being there. It is not possible to create energy out of nothing (1st law of thermodynamics). Assuming the same Sun output, the temperature of the Earth is the same. It cannot change due to some magick gas.

It must take ages to go through everyone's post like that, imagine what you could achieve if you used your energy for something constructive.[/quote]
PLEASE STOP DEVOURING THERMOMETERS, THATS WHY WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH
15-11-2019 22:32
(21616)
James___ wrote:
Dom_Hayes_420 wrote:

There are different types of climate change.
Define 'climate change'.
James___ wrote:
The Dust Bowl in the 1930s was the result of man made climate change.
Define 'climate change'.
James___ wrote:
In that region, the grasses that helped to keep the ground moist were plowed under.
Grasses don't help keep the ground moist.
James___ wrote:
The rainfall wasn't sufficient to compensate and they did not know about the Ogallala Aquifer.
Proof that man can take arable land and make it worthless because they changed the climate.
Define 'climate change'.
James___ wrote:
And it's happening today in the US west of the Mississippi River.
What?
James___ wrote:
Heard about wildfires in California? The ground is lacking in water.

No, it's because of brush not being cleared away. The SOTC has plenty of water. That's what is growing the grasses that become the dry brush later in the year.

The Parrot Killer

15-11-2019 22:33
TomF1
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
TomF1 wrote:
spot wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
TomF1 wrote:
TomFines wrote:

Thank you.

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
[13] Ocean acidification

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
permafrost,

TomF1 wrote:
and sea ice.

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
harming food security,

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:

TomF1 wrote:
16] mountains,

TomF1 wrote:
and the Arctic.

PLEASE STOP DEVOURING THERMOMETERS, THATS WHY WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH[/quote]
DO YOU OPEN A THERMOMETER AND POUR ON THE MERCURY ON YOUR MACDONALD'S YOU ANIMAL. YOU DEVOUR THOSE THERMOMETERS FASTER THAN THE SEA DEVOURS H+ IONS MAKING IT VERY ACIDIC AS THE OCEAN HAS A pH OF 3.5
15-11-2019 22:33
(21616)
Dom_Hayes_420 wrote:
Can you guys just do his god damn questionaire

Why?

The Parrot Killer

15-11-2019 22:35
TomF1
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
Catherine Montantes was a 28-year-old college student, training to become a border patrol agent, and recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder.

When she stepped into the Lower Elwha tribal health clinic in Port Angeles, Washington, she had no idea she arrived just an hour after a 52-year-old infected with measles. The virus is one of the most contagious and can live on infected surfaces for up to two hours.

Despite being vaccinated against measles, Montantes was killed less than three months later by the disease, because her immune system was suppressed by medication to control the autoimmune disorder dermatomyositis.

Her death, on 8 April 2015, became the last recorded death from measles in the United States. At the time, no one had perished from measles in 12 years. Now, as a record-setting measles outbreak spreads in 28 states, with the majority of cases in New York, her death shows how preventable diseases can devastate families far outside the communities which choose to delay or decline vaccines.

US measles outbreak now worst since 1994 after 60 new cases reported
In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, Montantes's mother, Ralphenia Knudson, describes how the disease, often called "harmless" by anti-vaxxers, claimed her daughter's life and upended her family.

"You don't have a right to play with other people's lives like that, you don't get to choose – 'OK we'll let it run its course, we'll make them tough'," Knudson said. "You're not going to make them tough, you're exposing them to a deadly virus their body won't be able to fight and that's what happened."

Montantes was the first person to die of measles in the US since 2003. Since Montantes's death, at least 1,655 people have been sickened with measles in a series of outbreaks across New York, California and Washington. Statistically, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is likely to find one person killed by the disease in 2019, a record year for measles with 1,077 cases.

"I understand the importance of vaccination. I had all my kids vaccinated," said Montantes's mother, Knudson, a former long-haul, semi-truck driver who lives in Juneau, Alaska. Montantes had three siblings. Her sister, who was contacted by the Guardian, declined to comment for this story, saying her sister's death was still too difficult for her to talk about.
RE: omg u fr*cked up bro15-11-2019 22:39
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
"* It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. There are not enough thermometers."

Bro... you dont need many...
You just need one really big one.
Seems like you arent up to date with NASA SMH
Attached image:

15-11-2019 22:48
TomF1
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
21Chapter 1
I am a black cat, 13 years old and an 8th grader attending to the first day of my new middle school. You can call me Rhon, my fake name, or at least a name my mother would never give me. Why did I say that? Well, you'll probably find out later. For now, let me tell you the rules of my world. I have powers that nobody else has; everybody has their own unique powers. Their all born with incredible abilities that can be use to help protect animals around the world or use them to cause war against everyone. These schools that children and teenagers go to are not normal schools, well at least not in your world. We learn certain combat phases that can teach us how to use our powers in offensive and defensive forms. That is all I can tell you what happens around here and how it happens, for now.

Chapter 1

I walked past the front gate of the "Bergleeuw Middle School", "Mountain Lion Middle School" in Dutch. I walk towards what seemed to be the center of the school. There seemed to be what looked like a thousand students, waiting for the bell to ring to go to class. I grabbed my hood from my black jacket and hid my face. "I don't trust anyone", I thought to myself. I never was the type of person who is socially active. After waiting for six minutes, the bell had rung. I pulled out a pink piece of paper from my pocket and examined it. It was my class schedule and map of the entire school. Room B2 was where I needed to go. I then quickly walked to the left, then right, to face the entrance to B2. Ounce I walked inside, there was huge writing on the board that said, "Take any seat you like and wait for further instructions." So I did. After a few seconds, students came walking in the classroom. Some were talking to their new or old friends. The bell then rung again, meaning that class has started and anybody who attends is late. Ounce everybody took their seat, a red fox appeared In front of the class. "My name is Mr. Hamsten or you may call me Mr. H. I will be assigning each and every one of you in four groups of six and will also be assigning you to another classroom." Everyone was excited in who will be there class mates and started to whisper to each other. "Ahem," Mr. Hamsten interrupted, "We will start with Group A. May the following stand up and sit in the first row of seats. Rick, Paul, Jack, Ben, Jessie, and Samantha." Soon, everybody who was called stood up and walked towards the first row of tables. "Now, may Group B sit on the second row. Michelle, John, Josh, Julienne, Adam, and Rose. Group C may sit on the third row. Drake, Tom, Celina, Christine, Sabrina, and Mike. Finally, the last group to sit on the last row of seats in Group D are: Maddy, Janet, Maria, Conner, Aden, and Rohn." As soon as Mr. Hamsten finished listing Group D, I moved towards the back row of tables in the classroom. "I will list up on the board in which group will be heading towards their assigned class." A few seconds after Mr. Hamsten was done writing, I soon noticed that I will be going to Room G1. "As soon as the bell rings, you may start heading towards your class room." And so the bell rung. I examined the pink map then darted to G1. As I walked inside the classroom, I noticed that all the desks had names taped on them. "#1 Janet, #2 Conner, #3 Rohn, #4 Maria, #5 Aden, and # 6 Maddy." I took a seat at my assigned desk and so did the others as they walk in. A white and grey colored bunny stood up from her desk and said, "Good morning everyone! My name is Ms. Rosewell. I will be your teacher from now on for the entire school year. Today we will talk to everyone and get to know each other and then show our abilities as well." The student to my left was a brown dog who started the conversation to everybody. I soon mesmerized the desks and knew that he was Conner. "Hello everyone, my name is Conner. I grew up with my older brother in Alaska then moved to this state." "My name is Maddy," the cheetah said, "and this is my twin sister, Maria!" introducing to the other cheetah. "Sup" she said. "We grew up with our mother and pretty much worked our lives to here." "Well my name is Aden," the grey wolf replied "I don't have any siblings, but I did grow up with my cousins in a barn not too far away from here." "M-my name is J-Janet," the grey bunny stammered. It was easy to notice that she was the type of person to be shy. "I-I came from C-Canada to learn from this school." After she finished her sentence, everyone looked at me. ".... My name is Rohn and I grew up in an orphanage."
15-11-2019 22:49
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)

Attached image:

Edited on 15-11-2019 22:49
15-11-2019 22:49
TomF1
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
Dom_Hayes_420 wrote:
15-11-2019 22:51
Dom_Hayes_420
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
TomF1 wrote:
21Chapter 1
I am a black cat, 13 years old and an 8th grader attending to the first day of my new middle school. You can call me Rhon, my fake name, or at least a name my mother would never give me. Why did I say that? Well, you'll probably find out later. For now, let me tell you the rules of my world. I have powers that nobody else has; everybody has their own unique powers. Their all born with incredible abilities that can be use to help protect animals around the world or use them to cause war against everyone. These schools that children and teenagers go to are not normal schools, well at least not in your world. We learn certain combat phases that can teach us how to use our powers in offensive and defensive forms. That is all I can tell you what happens around here and how it happens, for now.

Chapter 1

I walked past the front gate of the "Bergleeuw Middle School", "Mountain Lion Middle School" in Dutch. I walk towards what seemed to be the center of the school. There seemed to be what looked like a thousand students, waiting for the bell to ring to go to class. I grabbed my hood from my black jacket and hid my face. "I don't trust anyone", I thought to myself. I never was the type of person who is socially active. After waiting for six minutes, the bell had rung. I pulled out a pink piece of paper from my pocket and examined it. It was my class schedule and map of the entire school. Room B2 was where I needed to go. I then quickly walked to the left, then right, to face the entrance to B2. Ounce I walked inside, there was huge writing on the board that said, "Take any seat you like and wait for further instructions." So I did. After a few seconds, students came walking in the classroom. Some were talking to their new or old friends. The bell then rung again, meaning that class has started and anybody who attends is late. Ounce everybody took their seat, a red fox appeared In front of the class. "My name is Mr. Hamsten or you may call me Mr. H. I will be assigning each and every one of you in four groups of six and will also be assigning you to another classroom." Everyone was excited in who will be there class mates and started to whisper to each other. "Ahem," Mr. Hamsten interrupted, "We will start with Group A. May the following stand up and sit in the first row of seats. Rick, Paul, Jack, Ben, Jessie, and Samantha." Soon, everybody who was called stood up and walked towards the first row of tables. "Now, may Group B sit on the second row. Michelle, John, Josh, Julienne, Adam, and Rose. Group C may sit on the third row. Drake, Tom, Celina, Christine, Sabrina, and Mike. Finally, the last group to sit on the last row of seats in Group D are: Maddy, Janet, Maria, Conner, Aden, and Rohn." As soon as Mr. Hamsten finished listing Group D, I moved towards the back row of tables in the classroom. "I will list up on the board in which group will be heading towards their assigned class." A few seconds after Mr. Hamsten was done writing, I soon noticed that I will be going to Room G1. "As soon as the bell rings, you may start heading towards your class room." And so the bell rung. I examined the pink map then darted to G1. As I walked inside the classroom, I noticed that all the desks had names taped on them. "#1 Janet, #2 Conner, #3 Rohn, #4 Maria, #5 Aden, and # 6 Maddy." I took a seat at my assigned desk and so did the others as they walk in. A white and grey colored bunny stood up from her desk and said, "Good morning everyone! My name is Ms. Rosewell. I will be your teacher from now on for the entire school year. Today we will talk to everyone and get to know each other and then show our abilities as well." The student to my left was a brown dog who started the conversation to everybody. I soon mesmerized the desks and knew that he was Conner. "Hello everyone, my name is Conner. I grew up with my older brother in Alaska then moved to this state." "My name is Maddy," the cheetah said, "and this is my twin sister, Maria!" introducing to the other cheetah. "Sup" she said. "We grew up with our mother and pretty much worked our lives to here." "Well my name is Aden," the grey wolf replied "I don't have any siblings, but I did grow up with my cousins in a barn not too far away from here." "M-my name is J-Janet," the grey bunny stammered. It was easy to notice that she was the type of person to be shy. "I-I came from C-Canada to learn from this school." After she finished her sentence, everyone looked at me. ".... My name is Rohn and I grew up in an orphanage."

mate ur having a laugh so u honestly fink ur bloody funny. my pet oliver drayton and gloves the cat will dominate u mate
Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate Climate change questionnaire:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change Questionnaire114-05-2018 17:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact