Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change questionnaire



Page 3 of 3<123
27-11-2019 19:14
spot
★★★★☆
(1227)
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:
So you are saying that you do know what the temperature in denver is and you do know what the temperature on Venus is now?

No.


So Venus could be cooler then Denver?


Sure. Why not? Venus is quite a ways south of Denver, but it's nearer the sea.


I have no idea whether he is joking or not.

I can see why he doesn't want to take his unique philosophy on what we do and do not know to its logical ends.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
27-11-2019 19:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10253)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Weather reports don't record a time or a single point in space. They are generic reports of forecasts.
So are the RANDOM?

Try English. It works better.
tmiddles wrote:
RANDU?

Try English. It works better.
tmiddles wrote:
Are the truth?

Try English. It works better.
tmiddles wrote:
Are they useful at all?

If will assume you are referring to random numbers. Yes they are useful. If I assume y ou are referring to randU numbers, yes, they can be useful.
tmiddles wrote:
How can Denver have a "weather" but the Earth cannot have a "weather" ITN?

Neither has a weather. Weather is not a region or a planet.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote: No one can know the temperature of Denver.
Aaaah! There we have it. The only possible answer consistent with your entire position. IBD concures we must assume.

Again, you deny statistical mathematics.
tmiddles wrote:
And the statement any rational person needs to dismiss you.

How would you know? You keep making irrational statements. You still have not cleared any of your paradoxes.
tmiddles wrote:
Because, well, we know the temperature of Denver!

Nope.
tmiddles wrote:
The WEATHER OF DENVER (temperature included)

Not the temperature of Denver. It is temperature measured at the thermometer of a weather station in Denver. It does not measure the temperature of Denver.
tmiddles wrote:
spot wrote:So Venus could be cooler then Denver?
I know you're enjoying ITN painted in his corner SPOT. So am I!

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer
27-11-2019 20:54
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★☆
(1585)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
The WEATHER OF DENVER (temperature included)

Not the temperature of Denver.


The temperature of Denver

You see ITN? The rest of the world does fine with the words we've defined together.
28-11-2019 12:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10253)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
The WEATHER OF DENVER (temperature included)

Not the temperature of Denver.


The temperature of Denver

You see ITN? The rest of the world does fine with the words we've defined together.
We didn't.


The Parrot Killer
29-11-2019 06:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5225)
tmiddles wrote:You see ITN? The rest of the world does fine with the words we've defined together.

Aaahhh, I see you still think you speak for the rest of the world. Good. Good. You know it automatically establishes you as correct when you do that. It's like a trump card. You automatically win the thread and there's nothing anyone can do to defend against it.

You sure showed Into the Night! Well done!


[do you really not know what a temperature reading is? That is embarrassing]


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-11-2019 05:36
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★☆
(1585)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:You see ITN? The rest of the world does fine with the words we've defined together.

Aaahhh, I see you still think you speak for the rest of the world.

What you two pretend not to know is that language is only ever relational. There is an objective truth to the meaning words have when people use them. This is true regardless of what subjective and individual issues people have with words.

Having a personal and private definition for a word, not shared by anyone else, is not a definition at all.

"The temperature of Denver", including the understanding that it's a range with some margin of error, is in fact, something that everyone but you two understands very well.

As is, you fools, the statement "everyone knows". And they do : )

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
30-11-2019 06:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10253)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:You see ITN? The rest of the world does fine with the words we've defined together.

Aaahhh, I see you still think you speak for the rest of the world.

What you two pretend not to know is that language is only ever relational. There is an objective truth to the meaning words have when people use them. This is true regardless of what subjective and individual issues people have with words.

Having a personal and private definition for a word, not shared by anyone else, is not a definition at all.

The language of Liberal has no objective anything. Many words in it are completely undefined. You can't justify it as English, dude.
tmiddles wrote:
"The temperature of Denver", including the understanding that it's a range with some margin of error, is in fact, something that everyone but you two understands very well.

Temperature is not a range. Margin of error is not tolerance. Redefinition fallacies.
tmiddles wrote:
As is, you fools, the statement "everyone knows". And they do : )

You don't get to speak for anyone but you.


The Parrot Killer
02-12-2019 10:51
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★☆
(1585)
Into the Night wrote:
The language of Liberal ...
???
02-12-2019 17:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5225)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
The language of Liberal ...
???

Exactly. Just like that. At best, cryptic. At worst, intentionally dishonest. Always seeking to disrupt the conversation at hand.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-12-2019 10:13
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★☆
(1585)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
The language of Liberal ...
???

Exactly. Just like that. At best, cryptic. At worst, intentionally dishonest. Always seeking to disrupt the conversation at hand.
So you know what "The language of liberal" is? Is this grammar I'm not familiar with?
03-12-2019 17:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10253)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
The language of Liberal ...
???

Exactly. Just like that. At best, cryptic. At worst, intentionally dishonest. Always seeking to disrupt the conversation at hand.
So you know what "The language of liberal" is? Is this grammar I'm not familiar with?


But you are. It's the only language you know.


The Parrot Killer
03-12-2019 23:17
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★☆
(1585)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
So you know what "The language of liberal" is? Is this grammar I'm not familiar with?

But you are. It's the only language you know.


Question: What is "The language of liberal" (bazaar grammar at best)
Answer: But you are.

Even weirder and less coherent ITN.
Page 3 of 3<123





Join the debate Climate change questionnaire:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change Questionnaire114-05-2018 17:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact